A Night Out

Story Info
He discovers his wife's seduction.
1.3k words
3.11
154.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeduction
zeduction
15 Followers

We were anxiously looking forward to this night out. It had been a couple of weeks since we could take the old expense account out for a ride. Lynn and I are successful, upwardly mobile people. We both work. We love our kids. And we have grown increasingly experimental and intimate in our sex life.

My wife is beautiful. She is a head turner. I could describe her breasts, her ass, and her long legs, but what turns me on – and turns others on – are her eyes. When she locks in to you, you feel like you are the only man on earth and she wants you. I’ve observed her power over the years and I’ve been grateful that she meant it with me. But she has left several men in her wake with unrequited crushes.

This night, we were taking a client of mine and his wife out with another friend, a man named Brad who used to be a co-worker with my wife. I love seeing Lynn dress up in sexy outfits, something she does too rarely for my taste. So I helped it along by doing what I’ve read other men do – I went out and bought her an outfit that I hoped would do justice to her physical charms. Her blouse was low cut. Her black bra pushed her breasts up. And her long black skirt had a slit up the side that showed a lot of leg.

We were the last to arrive at the restaurant and when Lynn’s friend Brad saw her, I thought his eyes were going to pop out. He hugged her and as they broke their embrace, I thought he may have lost something in her cleavage because he couldn’t stop staring. Lynn told me before dinner that he thought Brad might not be getting much at home these days.

We ordered drinks and sat at a booth. I was in the middle with my client and his wife to my left, my wife to my right and Brad next to her. This was a business dinner but we were also there to have fun and the wine was flowing freely.

The next thing that I noticed was that Brad had one hand on the table and the other, the one closest to Lynn, was underneath the table, obscured by both darkness and tablecloth. Lynn was her typically flirtatious self and was paying close attention to Brad’s every word. I looked closely at Brad. Not a bad looking guy, but not a cover model either. He was obviously athletic and there was something about him that I could interpret as a smoky charm. Lynn had always liked him as a friend.

During appetizers, I noticed that one of Lynn’s hands had also disappeared under the table. This got my mind reeling. Were they holding hands under the table? Or was something else being touched? When dinner came, it seemed as if there was always at least one of their hands not in sight, and I started to get turned on by my overactive imagination.

As dessert was served, my clients got a cell call from their babysitter checking on their timetable. They began to make their apologies and got up to leave. I hated to think that dinner was over but I didn’t want to be rude. At that moment, Lynn reached under the table with her hand and grabbed my semi-hard cock as if to make sure I know not to stand up or leave. I looked at her and there they were. Those eyes. They were on fire.

I was right. Something had been developing under the table.

So we said our farewells and ordered another round of drinks for Brad, Lynn and I. I should have ordered a double.

Lynn turned to me and said, “I thought you should know. Brad has got me so hot I am about to fuck him right now.” Well. Wasn’t that subtle.

“What’s going on here?” I asked, trying to maintain some illusion of control.

“Well, when we sat down, our legs were pressed together. Brad’s hand casually brushed my thigh a couple of times, then stayed there. Then it found the slit in my skirt and parted it. He has been sliding his fingers gently and deftly closer and closer to my pussy until just about when your friends left, he hit pay dirt.”

She continued. “I have wanted to fuck the two of you for so long I can’t even remember. I finally believe now that it will happen. Tonight.” I looked at Brad and he gave a sheepish smile.

“Check please!”

We went out to the parking lot, and Lynn remained in command.

“Why don’t Brad and I discuss this new development in the back seat while you drive us around for awhile.”

They did not prepare me for this in driver’s ed. So off we went. We were barely out of the parking lot before I started to hear soft, wet kisses being exchanged a couple of feet behind me. I tried to peek in the rear view mirror but it was too dark to actually see. My imagination made up the details.

From what I could gather, Lynn was leaning on top of Brad, kssing him passionately, while he ran his hands over her ass, up the slit, and back into her waiting cunt. Her moans grew more and more passionate as I drove more and more carefully.

I found a remote spot about 50 yards away from a quiet road and pulled over. When I turned around I discovered that Lynn had taken Brad’s cock in her mouth and was eagerly sucking it’s length deep into her mouth and throat.

I decided that was my opportunity, so I got out of the front seat, walked to the back door and opened it. All I could see was her ass wiggling seductively in front of me, so I pulled down her skirt, pulled aside her panties, and slowly eased my raging hard on into her moist, anxious pussy.

This must have set her off because she immediately began to come, while sucking ever harder on Brad’s cock. Her orgasm set off his, and she eagerly swallowed all she could of his load. That left me in position to pound away at her from behind, with images of her seduction playing in my mind. It didn’t take long for me to find my climatic moment and I dropped a heavy load in her.

After a few minutes, we all got out of the car and sat on the warm hood together. We were staring at the stars and passing around a bottle of whiskey Brad had grabbed from his car. I wandered off into the trees to take a leak, and by the time I got back, Lynn and Brad were making out again. They must have been swapping whiskey shots. Brad had pulled open Lynn’s blouse and expertly unsnapped her bra. For her part, Lynn had dragged Brad’s pants down again and damn if his soldier wasn’t standing at attention ready for battle. He pushed her down on the hood of the car, sucking her tits and easing his way into her pussy where he fucked her for about 10 minutes solid.

Very impressive.

So here I was thinking that some form of serendipity had inspired this erotic event. Some cosmic force had intervened out of the blue. Well, no. It seems that Brad and Lynn had been working up to this evening for some time. Lynn had already sucked him off in the back yard of our house at a Christmas party the previous year. She had let him lick her tits in the men’s room at a bar where we had met after work one time. And I’m pretty sure that he had fucked her while she called me from home one time because she said she had just finished a work out.

Am I mad? Fuck no. You just have to see those eyes of hers to understand.

zeduction
zeduction
15 Followers