A Night Out

Story Info
It's a Saturday night, so we just decided to go out for drinks...
2.9k words
3.75
48.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Saturday night, a kid-free weekend, and we didn't have any prior plans, so we just decided to go out for drinks and maybe do a little dancing.

We hadn't really gone 'out dancing' up until a couple of months ago, when we wound up in a club on a whim, and after a couple drinks, we hit the floor. As with every- thing else we do, our bodies moved together in a sexy, synched rhythm, and we quickly realized how much fun we could have getting 'naughty' on a public dance floor together. We both have an exhibitionist side, and it gets us worked up to a fever pitch, after which we usually find our way back to your place or mine and have hot, sweaty session of amazing sex. Sometimes we don't even make it home!

On this particular night, we got you dressed up in one of my favorite outfits: Black boots, a short black leather skirt, tiny thong, and a black bustier top, strapless, that shows off your delicious breasts. Over this you wore a short jacket that kept you warm, and just hinted at the hot body that was waiting underneath.

We chose to hit one of the newer clubs in Belltown, just to see what it was all about, and found that we had beat the crowd, so we chose a couple of stools at the back of the u-shaped bar, From there we could get good service and watch the dance floor without craning our necks. As you took off your jacket, the bartender noticed, and flashed a smile of appreciation. Service was excellent and immediate.

We chatted, watched the people trickle in, and had a couple of drinks. Soon the music started up, and a few people migrated out to the dance floor. It wasn't long before we were out there, too. Once again I was reminded how much I love watching you move that sexy, hot little body of yours. And how much I love the jealous glances of other men, taking you in, wishing they had someone as amazing in their own lives.

We danced several dances in a row, mostly faster songs. Soon a sensuous, slow ballad came on, and I held you close, feeling your body against mine, taking in the smell of your skin, tasting a few of your delicious kisses.

After that song ended, we decided to pace ourselves a bit, and get a fresh drink. We were enjoying being out, and wanted it to last.

The bartender was ready for us when we returned, smiling. He was a good looking guy, and clearly took care of himself. Tall, a little bit rugged, with just a bit of grey around the temples. He said 'You two have such a great time together -- it's really fun to watch you out there'. As he brought our next round of drinks, he said 'these are on the house'. We thanked him and I leaned over and said in your ear 'See what happens when I'm out with such a sexy girl?', and then I kissed you long and deep. We headed back out to the dance floor, and continued working up a sweat, alternating with slow, sexy dances, holding each other close, making out in the midst of the crowd. I loved being able to look down and see your soft, yummy breasts inside your strapless top, nipples hard, begging me to suck on them.

As the group on the dance floor got larger, the temperature rose, and we headed for the bar to cool down. Just as I sat down, you excused yourself to the bathroom. The bartender asked how we were doing, then asked how long we had been together. 'Almost two years.' I said. He replied 'Wow, and you guys are clearly still really hot for each other. That's pretty cool'. I agreed.

Just then you returned, looking a little flushed. I asked if you were OK, and you said 'Oh, yes.' And placed something in the palm of my hand. I knew right away what it was, and slipped them into my jacket pocket, while picturing the sweet, naked kitty that was now waiting under your short skirt. As we sat and watched the crowd, I rested my hand on your thigh, right at the hem of your skirt. I gently massaged your leg, slipping my fingers inside your skirt as high as I could without drawing too much attention. You wriggled a bit, and said 'Stop that!' as you looked me in the eyes with a mischievous grin. I knew you didn't mean it, so I slipped my fingers inside your tender opening, growing hard when I felt how wet you were. Then, removing my fingers, I placed them to my mouth, and discretely tasted your sweet juices. I almost swooned...

You smacked me on the leg and said 'Naughty Boy!' with a smile. 'More dancing!' I cried, and dragged you back out into the throng of pulsing bodies.

This time when we returned to the bar, the seat next to you was occupied by a very handsome young stranger. He actually looked like a model for a high-end fashion magazine, dressed in an expensive suit, open collar, bright blue eyes, and a smile that could charm anyone in the room. Looking to be in his late 20's to early 30's, he smiled hello with a nod, then went back to his drink and his people watching. You looked at me, eyebrows raised, and I smiled back. He was really attractive -- even to me! After a while, you made a comment about someone in the crowd, which he overheard, and agreed with, and we all shared a laugh and then began chatting.

He introduced himself as Jamie, said he was in town on business, and was up from the Bay Area. He had just gotten in a few hours before, was staying in a temporary apartment in Belltown, and had headed out for a drink and to get a sense of the neighborhood. After a bit you leaned over and said in my ear 'Shit -- he even smells good!'. I laughed, and said that I thought you should dance with him. You said 'Oh God, no. I couldn't! He might get the wrong impression!'. I said that I was only talking about dancing, but you shook your head no, and went back to the conversation we were sharing with him.

It wasn't long before we headed back out to the dance floor. It felt so good to just blow off steam -- dancing, shaking our asses, touching and holding each other. During the next close dance you asked 'Would you really like it if I danced with him?'. I just smiled. 'It turns you on, doesn't it?' you added. I may have blushed a little, but I said 'Yes, you know it does. But I'm just talking about dancing -- I didn't suggest you invite him home with us or anything.' You gave me that raised-eyebrow smile of yours, partly calling me out, partly teasing me with the idea that you might take me up on it. I love it when you do that.

Soon we returned to our seats, and after a bit you were asking our new friend if he had a girlfriend. He said that he had up until about 6 months ago, but it didn't work out, and now he was traveling so much for work that he didn't really have time to date. You said 'That must be very frustrating...' and he replied 'It is, but I keep myself busy by working out a lot. It helps me keep my mind off it. I know it will happen in time. You can't rush those things.'

You looked at me, again with the eyebrow, then turned back to him and said 'Do you like dancing?'. He said 'of course!'. 'Then why don't you ask me to dance?' you added, baiting him. This caught him off guard (which we both enjoyed tremendously), and he looked at me and asked 'Is that OK with you?'. I replied 'Absolutely, she doesn't need my permission to dance'. And with that, you lead him out onto the dance floor.

From my position, I could see you both very well. It was fun watching you dance with him, talking, laughing, showing off your moves (and he, his). The floor was pretty crowded by now, and it pushed the two of you closer together. Soon there was a slow dance, and you leaned into him, and rested your head on his shoulder. You looked my way, and I smiled and nodded. I love seeing you get pleasure, and knowing that he felt warm and sexy to you made me happy as well as excited. I also knew that he had the same view I had earlier, and he was getting a perfect show of your gorgeous breasts, snuggling inside your sexy top.

Once the slow dance was over, you brought him back to the bar. You had a wonderful glow about you, brought on by the fact that you had pushed the limits and bit and allowed yourself to enjoy a stranger's touch. You were obviously 'squirmy' and I knew that your sweet kitty was very, very wet. I was dying to touch it, to taste it, and slide into it. But that would have to wait.

Jamie ordered another round of drinks for us, turned to you, and said 'Thank you for that, it was really wonderful. My job is so stressful sometimes, it feels good to be able to let go a little bit, you know?'. You smiled at him, taking in the sight of this fit, healthy young man, that smelled so nice. He rested his hand on your thigh, just inches from your naked lips. You took in a sharp breath. 'She's amazing, really' he said to me. 'Oh, yes' I said, and put my hands on your shoulders, rubbing them gently. He looked you in the eyes, and said 'I think you are the sexiest woman I have ever met'. You melted a little as he leaned in to you and slid his hand inside your skirt. When his fingers touched your clit, it was like a high-voltage charge went off inside you. You stood up suddenly, your face very flush, and stepped back. You looked at him, then at me, kind of wild-eye, and then rushed off without a word.

Jamie and I looked at each other as you walked away. 'I'm really sorry!' he said, and I believed him. 'I'd better go check on her', I said, and took off after you.

Just as I came around the corner by the bathrooms, I saw you take an exit door instead. I followed. Since the club was in an office Tower, the door lead into a hallway of the main building. You followed the corridor out near the main lobby, and to a seating area off to one side. I was right behind you.

You dropped into one of the plush chairs, your head in your hands. 'Are you OK?' I asked. 'Yeah, I think so' you replied. 'I'm sorry' you said. 'I was having fun, and enjoying his touch and everything, but he slid his hand up my skirt, and it suddenly felt so wrong, like going too far, and when I felt his fingers touch my pussy, I just kind of freaked out'. 'That's OK, Sweetie' I said. 'I'm sorry things went too far. That was never my intent. I really loved watching you dance with him, and never would have pushed you to do anything else.' 'I know', you said, 'and truthfully - it was really hot, and he's really good looking - but it was just moving so fast... '.

I wrapped my arms around you, and you tucked your head into my shoulder. You were breathing hard, and you were hot and moist to the touch. I looked down at you, you looked up at me, and we kissed. Hot and deep, and I could tell that you were as turned on as I was. I stroked your face, your neck, and brought my hand down to your chest, teasing your breasts inside your top, playing with your nipples, feeling your body squirm with pleasure. I moved my hand down to your thigh, and paused there, teasing you. Then, I slid my hand up your skirt, my fingers brushing your glistening pussy. It was wetter than I think it's ever been. I teased and played, massaging your clit, stroking the inner walls of my favorite heavenly place. Every so often, I put my fingers to my mouth and tasted your delicious juices. Once I even put my fingers in your mouth, and you hungrily licked them clean.

If someone had come around the corner, they would have seen you stretched out on my lap, your top pulled down exposing your creamy, perfect tits, your nipples rock hard, and your skirt pulled up around your waist, with your sopping wet pussy on full display, my fingers working it (and you) until you could barely hold still.

Thankfully, it was after hours...

I leaned close and whispered in your ear: 'Damn, you are such a hot, sexy woman! You know what I want, of course. I want you to come. I want you to come hard for me...'. And you did, all over my fingers, which I licked clean again with gusto.

By then I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to put my mouth on your sweet, hot pussy. I knelt between your legs, and began licking you, tasting you, drinking you in...

I looked up to see your eyes closed, your head back, and your hands touching your breasts, and playing with your nipples. So hot! As I feasted on your delicious kitty, I heard faint footsteps coming our way. 'This ought to be interesting' I thought to myself, expecting that a Security Guard was just about to bust us. Boy, was I wrong.

Just then we heard Jamie's voice: 'Hey guys, I'm really, really sorr... ' was as far as he got. 'Holy shit...' he said next. Oops!

I was fully prepared for you to completely freak out, but instead, you surprised me. You opened your eyes, looked at him, and reached out your hand in his direction. 'It's OK,' you said. 'you can watch if you want'. He came over and took your hand, and stood next to you. I looked up at him and smiled (as much as I could with my face buried in your pussy, at least).

You turned your head away, and closed your eyes, and went back to getting lost in my ministrations. You didn't want to think too much about what was happening, something that was so hot and may never come around again. Jamie started rubbing your shoulder, taking it all in. I saw him breath in deeply, eyes closed, clearly as enamored with your creamy, delicious scent as I always am. I also saw his hard on getting larger and larger inside his slacks. The boy was hung, seriously, and loving the show!

I felt you getting deeper and deeper into the moment. Your body slipped down just a little bit, and your pussy started to pulse, getting even wetter. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jamie go down on one knee, and reach inside your top for your breasts. When he started playing with your nipples, I felt your body tense, and your pussy tighten. It wouldn't be long now. I worked my tongue, and lips, and fingers with just the right amount of pressure and tenderness, feeling your juices running down my hand, knowing that someone would get to lick them clean very soon.

Your breathing deepened even more, your body was almost shaking, like you wanted to get to the finish, but something was holding you back. Just as I thought that, you turned your head toward Jamie and you opened your eyes. His face was right next to yours now, and he knew from the look in your eyes what you wanted. As you closed your eyes again, he leaned in to kiss you. It was like watching it in slow motion. As he got closer, your mouth opened, and I saw your tongue part your lips, then disappear in his mouth. I could tell his tongue was reaching inside you, once, twice (even deeper), and then the third time, your body heaved, your pussy clenched, and a loud moan escaped your lips. You exploded into orgasm. You reached up and grabbed Jamie's face, holding the kiss. Your body flooded me with hot, wet juices -- overflowing my mouth, drenching my face, soaking the front of my shirt. It was heaven.

You held on as long as you could, and when your orgasm finally started to subside, you let go of Jamie, and fell back into the chair, closing your eyes again, and trying to catch your breath.

I looked up at Jamie and smiled. He smiled back. 'Wow!' he mouthed. I smiled and nodded. Neither of us wanted to interrupt your afterglow with words or noise. I reached my arms around you from below and held you, wanting you to feel safe. Jamie moved his hand back to your shoulder for a moment, gave a squeeze, then looked my way and nodded back in the direction of the club. I nodded, and he quietly slipped back down the hallway. We were alone again.

I sat up next to you on the chair, and held you in my arms. You wrapped yourself around me and held on tight, a big smile on your face.