A Night Out

Story Info
A romantic dinner becomes a fuckfest in the parking lot!
1.2k words
3.63
31.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had made plans to go to a nice restaurant, a rare treat for us these days. Running late already, we didn't have time to fool around before we left, leaving me lusting after you. You got dressed in front of me so I knew what was under the black dress you had on, and that just increased the tingling in my crotch. You were wearing that thong that I liked, with the keyhole right at the top of your ass, and the hemline of your dress was just long enough so that I was the only one who knew that there was sheer black thigh high stockings underneath it. Your shoes were black, and more strap than shoe, your toes peeking out and the curve of the sole taunting me, begging me to caress it and run my tongue along it.

While we drove I could see your feet encased in those sexy little shoes from my own seat and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to make you pull over and just fuck you in the back of the van. I calmed myself knowing that as long as I waited I would get my reward- and if not I would take it.

The drive to the restaurant was only half as agonizing as the wait for our food once we were seated. You kept taking off your shoes and sliding those sexy little feet up my pant leg. The feel of your stockings on my skin had my cock jumping around like a gymnast. I couldn't even focus on ordering food. Occasionally while I was talking to our waiter you would slip your foot into my lap and run it over the shaft of my ever expanding member. You knew what it was doing to me and would stare into my eye's with a mischievous grin. You had me so hard it was painful. I could barely even eat.

When we were finally done eating and my dinner was being packed to go, you excused yourself to the ladies room. I paid the bill and waited anxiously for you to return, wanting to get home immediately. When you came back you stood next to my chair, slightly straddling one of my knees. In a brief loss of control I put my hand on the inside if your thigh just above your knee. I didn't even care if someone saw, I just needed to touch you. I wanted you so badly. Your legs opened just the tiniest but, subtly encouraging me to move my hand farther up your leg. The feel of the stocking, smooth under my hand, had my head spinning, and as I felt it's lace top I knew I was going beyond the edge of control. I could feel eyes on us from around the room and that just pushed me further. My breathing sharpened, my vision swam.

Just when I thought there was no way I could take any more, I felt you urging something into my other hand. I felt cloth. I felt wetness. I knew then that you were handing me your thong, removed during your bathroom trip. The wetness confirmed that you were just as excited as I was. I could smell your musky scent emanating from them and from you. I slid my hand higher up your thigh and felt the heat radiating from your pussy. I thought I felt something damp and moved higher still only to be met with a drop of your juices running down your thigh. I scooped it off with my thumb and showed it to you, then brought it to my mouth. You let out a little gasp as I put my thumb into my mouth and, between that and the taste of you, I couldn't take any more.

I stood up abruptly and grabbed you by the arm, roughly escorting you towards the door, across the parking lot and to the van. I hadn't noticed before that you parked in the back corner, away from everyone else. I tore at the side door nearly ripping it clean off the hinges in my haste. I entwined my fingers in your hair and threw you inside, climbing quickly in behind you. Your skirt lifted a bit, just enough for me to see the wetness on your lips glistening under the dim light of the parking lot. I barely even had the presence of mind to slam the door behind me.

On your knees before me, I grabbed your hair again, pulling your face around to meet mine. I kissed you hard, driving my tongue deep into your mouth while my other hand undid my pants. I looked deep into your eyes. "You're just a dirty slut that needs to be fucked right now, aren't you?" I asked. You barely managed a whimper of agreement. I pulled that teasing skirt the rest of the way up, barely resisting just tearing the entirety of the intruding garment from your body. My cock was out and ready, desperate to rampage that dirty, wet hole. I had lost all control and wasted no time with formalities.

I slammed into you from behind eliciting from you a squeal of surprise and pleasure, mixed with just a hint of pain. It was so loud that I knew someone must have heard, making me want you all the more. As I plunged to the hilt, something felt different, a closeness of flesh on flesh at my loins that was entirely unfamiliar. I slid a hand between us and across your pussy to find it as bare as my own shaft and balls. The smoothness was incredible against me as we both pressed together in ecstasy. The intimacy of our bare skin was too much for me to handle. I groaned and thrusted again, harder, deeper. My enthusiasm transferred to you and you drove back against me filling yourself up with my cock. I could feel my load building inside me already and knew I couldn't hold on for long.

I tried to hold back, distract myself. Your screams echoed in my ears bringing me ever closer to the inevitable as I drove into you over and over. You must have been close as well because it was only a few deep thrusts before I felt your pussy clenching my cock in a shuddering orgasm. I felt a flood of warm juices wash over the head of my cock and I knew this would be it.

I looked down the the floor to find a distraction, anything to buy a few more minutes of this intense pleasure. I was met instead with the sight of your feet wrapped in those black sheer stockings. The curve of your arch was taunting me, telling me I was going to cum. Right. Now!

I twitched, grunted and proceeded to blast a load of hot cum directly inside of you. It just kept coming, buckets of cum filling you to the brim, spraying off the walls of your pussy. My knees shook and gave out from under me. We both collapsed in a heaving heap of sweaty flesh, unable even to form words.

This will be a night out to remember.