A Night Out & Spooning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were everywhere both inside me and out. They scratched at the roof of my vagina and played with my clit. She grabbed my ass like she was splitting a peach and inserted just a tip of her finger into my rear-hole. Sileres had never done that! I screamed and screamed; a high pitched cry of pleasure I'm sure woke everyone in the Goat's Head.

The next morning we got sly looks from all the men at the inn and frowns from most of the women. The landlady lectured us both on loose behavior and whoring, again. She'd of thrown us out but no one had actually seen any men coming in or out of our room. It didn't occur to any of them that Elizabeth and I had been making-love to each other and there hadn't been any men involved. Apparently 'spooning' was not as prevalent on the mainland as in the islands.

One night, as we were getting dressed to go perform we made love instead. The sight of our naked bodies had stirred us so much we dove into each others arms and onto the bed. We spent hours kissing and caressing each other until we were spent and slept into the early morning.

"We missed our show." said Elizabeth.

"We're entitled to miss one, I think." I said.

"I'd have thought you'd be the more professional."

"I'm not a sword-dancer." I said. "I'm the sword-dancer's partner and last night I was her sex-partner."

"That was naughty of us." she laughed.

"Yes, and not very wise. We missed the show and we missed our money."

"We can perform tonight."

"Won't be as good. People were used to our schedule and tonight Gerquahn does his show at the hall. Everyone will be there . . . ."

"Hey!" we both said.

"Why don't we go there. We can perform out front before Gerquahn starts," Elizabeth said.

"And take money that they were going to give to him. Somehow I don't think the hall-master's going to let that happen."

"Well, how can he stop us?"

"Some of those ushers are big boys."

"We're the ones with the swords, Gwyn."

"They're for dancing not fighting. Do you want to start a feud with the playhouse, Elizabeth?"

"Well, we could ask." she shrugged.

"They'll want a cut. Is there a customary percentage amongst sword-dancers?"

"Never heard of the idea before. But he shouldn't get more then a third."

"We'll offer twenty percent and go to thirty if we have to. Otherwise we get another night off." I smiled.

"We better get dressed before you ask me to lick your, what do you eastern girls call it, your gig, again. You've become such a slut for my tongue."

"It's 'gigh'" I pronounce carefully. "and yours loves my tongue as much as mine loves yours."

"I think my 'gigh' likes your fingers better." she said. "They're so nimble and long. Like skinny penises."

"Your gigh has never had a penis, skinny or otherwise, but bring it over here and I'll love it some more," I teased, wiggling my fingers, then both of our stomachs rumbled in hunger.

12