A Night Out With Master

Story Info
Master takes his slave out to dinner.
1.1k words
4.1
30.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervously waiting for You to come home. You had called earlier and said that we would be going out to dinner tonight. You were specific in what you wanted me to wear. You wanted me in the short black dress that was modest yet sexy. But I had not had a chance to pick it up from the dry cleaners. So I had to wear the other black dress. It was a bit more low cut than the other one. I could hear Your footsteps walking back to the bedroom, where I sat on the bed waiting for You.

"Hello My pet. Why are you not wearing the dress I told you to wear?"

My voice was barely above a whisper when I replied, "I'm sorry Master, but I didn't have a chance to pick it up from the cleaners yet. So I had to wear this one."

I was looking at Your feet, not wanting to look up and see the hard stare that I could feel with every inch of my being. I felt You walk over and grasp my chin. You raised my face and I found myself staring into those eyes of Yours. The ones that can look at me with such love and such coldness at the same time.

"That is not an acceptable reason My pet. Stand up, turn around, and bend over the bed."

I whisper yes Sir as I do as I am told. I can hear You behind me taking off Your belt. I feel Your hand on the small of my back as You lift the dress I am wearing, exposing my bare ass. I feel the soft stroke of Your hand as Your rub it over my warm cheeks. I try to brace myself for the first crack of the belt.

Crack! The first strike of the belt on my bare ass is hard. But You do not give me time to adjust. Over and over again the belt comes down on my reddening ass. I want so much to beg for You to stop. But I know that will only bring more blows. My head is buried in the bed, muffling my cries. My ass feels like it is alive with flames. Finally the punishment is over. I feel You behind me, rubbing my burning cheeks. Feeling the welts that You have left.

"All done pet. You will have a hard time sitting through dinner, but you know that I accept no excuses. Now go and fix your make-up. I want you looking pretty for Me."

"Yes Sir." I reply.

We walk out to the car. You hold my door open for me as I lift up my skirt to sit down. I am to never sit on my skirt. It's always lifted up no matter where we are. The cool leather of the seat feels good on my still burning ass. Though I know that shortly it will become more and more uncomfortable as the leather warms. You slide into the driver's side and we are off. You rest Your hand on my upper thigh. Slightly stroking it as You drive.

Your hand eventually raises to the back of my neck. You pull me over and put my head in Your lap. I know what to do without a word being spoken. I undo Your belt and pants and reach in and gently guide your hardening cock out of Your pants. I love the taste of You. I slide You into my mouth. Gently sucking and licking every inch of You. You are rock hard by now and I begin to eagerly suck Your cock. I worship it with my tongue and mouth. Gently rubbing Your balls with my hand. I want to taste Your cum. I'm greedy for it. I can feel You start to spasm. I shove Your cock all the way in as Your cum spurts out into my mouth. I swallow every drop. Licking You clean. I put Your cock back in Your pants and refasten everything. Only then do I sit up.

"Well done My slut."

"Thank You Master"

We reach the restaurant. You park the car and come around to open my door. While I may be Your slut at home, I'm expected to act like a lady in public. I take Your arm and we walk in. I know the rules when we are out together. I am not allowed to speak to or look at any of the staff. You will do all the ordering. Usually the server picks up on that right away and directs all the questions only to You.

We are guided to our booth. I slide in, lifting my skirt as I go. I've learned to do this without drawing attention to myself. Most of the time it goes unnoticed by the staff. You slide in beside me. Your hand rests on my thigh. It's a signal to me to keep my legs apart. The waiter hands You a menu then goes to hand me one. You politely tell him that I do not need one. I can feel him looking at me.

Your hand slowly runs up my thigh to my wet cunt. You lightly stroke my clit as You look at the menu. Deciding what to order. My legs spread wider, wanting You, needing You.

"Such a little whore you are My pet. "

The waiter comes back to take Your order. Your hand stops rubbing my clit but I can still feel Your fingers touching me. You place the order. I know the waiter can see where Your hand is. But I don't care. I want only to feel Your touch again. Even in public, I want to be used by You. The waiter gives You a knowing smile as he walks away.

Your hand starts rubbing my dripping cunt again. I can feel my orgasm start to build. I bury my face on Your shoulder. Trying hard to keep from crying out. My back arches and know that I must ask You know for permission to cum.

"Master, please may I cum?" My voice is hoarse with the tension of holding back my orgasm.

"Of course My slut. I want to hear your passion and desire for Me."

That's all I needed to hear. My orgasm comes on strong and hard. My face is buried in Your sleeve, muffling the sound of my moans. But I know You can still hear me. I'm sure the people seated behind us can hear me as well. I don't care. I'm consumed by the waves of pleasure You have given me.

Your hand goes back to resting on my thigh. I am left breathless and shaking. Your hand comes up and brushes the hair from my face.