A Night Out With Teemu

Story Info
Her dream comes true with favorite hockey player.
1.2k words
4.19
22.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid November. Eighteen games into this year's hockey season. Zoraya was glad to get the job with the Colorado Avalanche. Her life long dream of being a massage therapist for a hockey club was coming true. She did her job well, working on the likes of Kariya, Forsberg, Aebischer, Foote, and of course, one of her favorites, Teemu Selanne, the Finnish Flash. Everytime he entered the room, her heart skipped a beat. She knew she blushed every time her hands would touch him. This was her job though, to massage his muscles, to take away the aches and pains as much as she could.

The game had ended and Teemu scored the winning goal, yet again. He was awesome to watch. She loved watching him play. She loved massaging his body. She loved the way he sometimes looked at her. Was she imagining the way he sometimes glanced her way with lust in his eyes? Zoraya wanted to find out but was afraid. She knew Teemu was married and had 3 kids. She wasn't into being a home wrecker. She needed to somehow wipe the thoughts of being with Teemu clearly out of her mind before she went insane.

Some of the guys decided they wanted to head to the bar for a few drinks. They asked Zoraya to come along. She did so. Teemu went also. He asked Zoraya what she wanted to drink.

"I'd like a shot of tequilla, please," She said.

"Tequilla it is." Teemu smiled, ordering the drinks. "Anything else to go with that?"

"Yeah, a vodka and squirt. That should be enough for the night." She replied. "I'm not a big drinker."

Teemu laughed. He looked deep into her eyes and said, "You're going to get me into trouble, you know that don't you?"

"I don't know what you mean. How can I get you into trouble? We're not doing anything but having a couple of drinks." She glanced his way, not wanting him to notice that she was a bit nervous.

"You know I am very attracted to you, what man in their right mind wouldn't be. You're in great shape, gorgeous to look at and don't think I haven't noticed the way your hands are on my body." He winked at her.

Zoraya didn't know how to react, should she be offended, should she just come right out and say she wanted him? She didn't know so she remained quiet.

The drinks came and down they went. Zoraya couldn't help but slam the tequilla.

"MMMMMMMMMM" Teemu whispered in her ear. "How I would love to leave with you and make you mine tonight."

Zoraya looking into Teemu's eyes, blushed and replied, "then I guess we should leave"

Teemu laughed and took her by the hand and told the guys they were leaving. The others looked amongst themselves with laughter in their eyes. They knew all along that Teemu wanted Zoraya. What goes on among the hockey players both out or in the locker room stays there.

Back at Zoraya's place, Teemu made himself very comfortable on her couch. She had changed into something more comfortable and to Teemu's surprise, it was a lacy blue teddy. Zoraya sat next to Teemu on the couch and they began kissing. Feeling his tongue entwined with hers, sent surges through her body. She climbed on top of him and felt his hardness through his pants.

Teemu kissed her deeply, grabbing her hips and pressing her body hard against his.

"How I've longed to have you." He whispered. "Please say you and I can be together." As he kissed her.

"Teemu, I want you too but I don't want to..."

With that, Teemu kissed her deeply again and placed her on her back, slipping the teddy off of her, teasing her breasts with his tongue then kissing them and finally sucking her hard nipples, hearing Zoraya moaning, he continues.

"I know that you care about me, Zoraya, I know you want me as I, you. My wife and I aren't together, Zoraya. We haven't been for a long time. Please, I need you." He continued suckling her left breast.

"Teemu, I can't say no, my body aches for you" She half moaned.

He kissed her stomach and licked his way down to her g string. He removed them. Looking at a clean shaven pussy. "Beautiful." He thought to himself. He noticed the freckles she had there. He also noticed that she was hot and moist.

Teemu burried his tongue in her flesh, hearing Zoraya's moan escape her lips and her body giving into the sweet rapture of Teemu's tongue, working wonders, moving in circles against her swollen mound, making her even hotter and wetter. He licked and sucked back and forth, inside, and round and round. Zoraya's body attentive to his every move. He was enjoying this, he places a finger inside her and she gasped in delight, asking for more. He obliged. In and out his fingers worked along with his tongue, licking her juice, she tasted so good, he thought to himself.

Teemu was so hard and wanted to feel himself inside her. He needed her. He wanted her. He sat up and removed his pants and briefs exposing his throbbing, hard cock. Zoraya, however, wasn't about to let him have her just yet. She sat up and forced Teemu on his back. She kissed his lips and worked her way down. She started stroking his cock with her hand and Teemu laid back enjoying how it felt. She then wrapped her lips around him and took him in deep. She sucked and licked from his ass to his balls back to sucking his cock, then teasing his head. He was so hard and she loved it.

Zoraya looked into Teemu's eyes as she sat above him easing his cock into her. He grabbed her hips and forced her down hard onto him. She gasped. She moaned. She began to rock back and forth taking him into her wet pussy. Teemu loved her warmth, he thrusted deeper and harder into her. This is what he wanted and he would show her that she was his and he was hers. With a great force, he rolled them over and ended on top of her. Thrusting harder. Grabbing her legs and forcing them high up in the air, he pumped her deeper.

Zoraya was in ecstasy, she loved being fucked like this. She loved it hard, she loved it deep. She closed her eyes and felt the rush of Teemu come over her.

"Teemu, I'm so close." She managed to get out. "Me too Zoraya, me too. This is how it will be with us, I know it."

Zoraya opened her eyes. Teemu was close to her and kissed her lips. He continued making love to her. She grabbed onto him.

"Teemu, please, I'm going to cum."

Teemu pumped harder, looking at her, he was close to.

With each motion they got closer, the waves higher, finally the biggest one came. Zoraya lost it and cried out "Teemu" He lay there holding her feeling her contracting muscles...he had came and he had made her cum with such a force that all he could do was look into her brown eyes and ask her to love him as he did her...