A Night to Be Remembered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pstory
pstory
8 Followers

As they both came down from their highs the camera caught them – Bob behind Shelli, holding her.

"So, what's gonna happen when you watch the tape?" Shelli asked.

"What do you think?" Bob replied with his own question. They both knew what Bob would be doing.

Not to be outdone, Shelli had one more question for him. Turning so he could see the grin on her face, she asked, "Why don't you tape what you do while you watch it? That way I can have a video of my own!" With that she got up, and walked towards the camera. The last thing it caught was an up-close of her tits as she reached around the back of the camera and shut it off. Without another word, she headed to the bathroom to clean up.

"Why not?" thought Bob, wondering what she would think of what she would see!

pstory
pstory
8 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Redhead Jess and the Gym Shower Ch. 01 A gorgeous redhead has a surprise.in Anal
Every Hiker's Dream Pt. 01 Two solitary hikers, one beautiful waterfall, and raw sex.in Erotic Couplings
Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
Mrs. B's Story Big-busted neighbor discovers a youthful fountain.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories