A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michi continued to suck on Dubb's love rod ready to get it hard again for some more action but knew it would be a lost cause. She didn't care at that moment because she was going to enjoy every moment of this night and every inch of his body. Dubb finally pushed her away not able to handle the sensation anymore and Michi licked her lips smugly knowing she'd done good. She made her way to the sink to wash the cum off of her face and smiled at herself in the mirror above the sink. She was quite satisfied with herself. She knew it would take Dubb a few minutes to get his wits about himself so she decided to go have some more fun.

Michi dug around in the big purse she decided to carry for that night and found what she was looking for. She dug out her favorite pleasure toy and lube. She laid back on the bed and made herself comfortable. Dubb thought that "Black Stallion" was her favorite but it wasn't. She was addicted to the egg shaped head on a skinny rod that had seven different vibrating settings. She wasted no time pulling the fire engine red thong to the side and lubing herself up so she could get herself off. Michi released both of her big jugs from her slinky nightie and began to roll those pebble sized nipples between her fingers relishing in the sensation traveling it's way down to that intimate spot between her legs. She could feel her pussy begin to slightly throb and reached down to rub her small fingertip across her clit. She knew exactly where to go and used her other hand to pull the hood away from her now hard and pert love button ready to give her that release that only she could give herself. She rubbed her clit vigorously forgetting about her toy as the sensations began to overwhelm her body. Her mind was focused on what she was feeling and she could hear herself telling herself..."Ahhh, that's it Michi, rub that clit girl! You know you want this nut! Don't stop!" Slowly her orgasm began to rise but before she could totally let go, Dubb walked into the room as if he hadn't just had the best nut ever a short while ago.

Michi was never really comfortable pleasuring her body in front of Dubb but she'd done it because it always turned her on to see him pleasure himself and fair's fair. Michi continued to rub herself but because of the interruption of Dubb walking into the room, she had to start all over to get herself back to the brink. Dubb had other thoughts in mind when he saw what his wife was doing. He knew he should just let her do her thing and truly watch for a change; hell, he might learn something, but it was too hard not to want to taste that succulent pussy glistening in the soft lamplight. Dubb settled himself between Michi's legs and inhaled deeply. She smelled like Michi. He knew that smell like the back of his hand. Michi would occasionally but not very often use some kind of perfume after showering but not this night. She was just Michi. He reveled in the musky scent of the woman he claimed as his own when he finally said "I do". Michi removed her hand ready for Dubb to dine on her delectable pussy. She jumped slightly at the touch of the tip of his tongue to her clit now begging for attention. She was so sensitive she knew it wouldn't be long before he brought her over the edge as she was about to be before he so rudely interrupted just because he finally found his sea legs. That's what Michi called that recovering jelly-leg feeling after an intense orgasm. She sighed as Dubb settled in to feast. Michi could say one thing about Dubb. Since she started seriously threatening divorce, his oral skills improved like nine thousand. She allowed herself to be pulled into the moment as wave after wave of intense pleasure began to build up in her body. Her legs began to shake as Dubb fervently licked and sucked away at her love jewel. He was relentless and would not let up until Michi got quiet. Dubb learned quickly that Michi was not your typical female when she came or orgasmed rather because she didn't just start flowing a bunch of juices when she had an orgasm, nor did she squirt. Hers was more of an involuntary muscle spasm experience. She did on occasion trickle but it wasn't very often. He'd learned that when Michi was having a true orgasm and wasn't faking as she'd done with him in the past, she'd get extremely loud, thrash around in the bed like a wild woman possessed and then suddenly it would be like her body had some kind of eerie calm come over it and she'd get quiet. She'd still be moaning but it would just be mellow as if she'd just taken a really good hit off of a joint. He loved to hear that mellow moan because that let him know that he'd done something right. She wasn't an easy woman to get to cum orally so when he did, he cherished it.

Michi was in the throes of orgasmic bliss and knew that there was more but couldn't even think straight enough at the moment to determine what should happen next. She felt her eyelids getting heavy as her pussy continued to tingle but Dubb was having none of that. No way was she going to fall asleep on him this night. Although, it could serve to give him a big head because when they would have intercourse, she would drain the hell out of him because she felt so damn good and he'd pass out while she jumps up like nothing has happened and when she's in a really good mood she starts dancing like she had an energy jolt.

Dubb stood up and removed his clothes ready to feel himself inside of his wife, ready to go home. He climbed onto the bed positioning himself on top of his wife balancing himself on his arms. He never felt comfortable putting all of his weight on his wife but she loved the missionary position and really seemed to get a thrill out of his just laying on her and feeling their skin connect. He always thought he was heavy and that she wouldn't be able to breathe. He just continued to learn when it came to making love to his wife or maybe it was just that now that he felt on the verge of losing her, he paid more attention to her in the bedroom.

Michi welcomed her husband into her arms and opened her legs ready to receive him. Dubb took his time guiding his firm, vein throbbing dick into Michi's tight hungry pussy. Michi and Dubb sighed as he entered her to the hilt in one slow thrust. Dubb felt the heat from Michi's pussy envelope his love rod and it was all he could do not to just nut right then and there even if Michi did just give him a multiple orgasm. There was just something about Michi's love box that drove Dubb wild. Michi had begun to grind her hips below Dubb and Dubb followed suit as their joining began to take on new proportions. Michi felt each thrust of Dubb's hard dick gliding in and out of her pussy and wanted more. She pulled his head off her shoulder and shoved her tongue in his mouth none too gently. Dubb didn't hesitate to open his mouth willingly continuing to enjoy the feel of his wife's honey pot caressing his now very excited member. The blood began to flow to each of their heads as yet another orgasm began to overtake them. Faster and faster Dubb pumped his love tool inside of Michi's now sloppy wet cunt. Michi's pussy lips gripped Dubb's dick with each thrust. Faster and faster. They began to pant, ready to bust this nut. Dubb was getting tired but it felt so good he didn't want to stop. Neither did Michi and being in tune with his body as she was, Michi rolled Dubb over to his back and straddled his pulsating cock. Dubb lay there and allowed Michi to work her magic. He reached up to play with those raisin tipped nipples loving the fact that she didn't have a pair of those areolas that covered half of the tit. He tweaked and twirled her nipples between his fingers remembering the time she placed a quarter on them to measure the size of her areola. The quarter had been a perfect fit. He wanted to pull those dangling raisins in his mouth and savor the flavor. Michi complied by putting the tit in his mouth and Dubb began to suck on that perky nipple like a starving baby being breastfed. Michi lost her composure at the onslaught of her husband's expert tittie sucking action and grabbed the back of his head so she could feel more. She was about to have another orgasm but she wasn't ready mentally yet. She wanted him to bust a nut with her, so to speak. As the tempo began to build up by Michi's excitement of Dubb sucking away on her gems there for the tasting, they were both completely engrossed in the moment.

Beads of sweat dripped from their bodies with all of the exertion they expelled during the throes of passion. The passion was too good and they couldn't seem to stop. Michi bounced up and down on Dubb's dick and wanted more. She wanted all of him. Sensing her desire and knowing she would never verbalize it although she may show it, Dubb flipped her over to her knees. Michi assumed the position and Dubb had his way with her. He so wanted to stick his dick in her ass because he'd been there before but he knew she'd cuss him out because she said it was just too painful to her. But the way her tight little asshole gripped his dick, he couldn't help but want more. He had to respect her but he couldn't get the thought out of his head as he looked down at that smooth round chocolate ass. He was hard pressed to keep from trying just this once to glide it in her ass. She wasn't drunk. He could distinguish between sober Michi and drunk Michi. He wanted sober Michi. Damn this pussy felt so good! Dubb began to pump harder ready to shoot his load on Michi's ass. Michi bucked back against him ready to totally let go but there was still something holding her back. She just wasn't ready to orgasm just yet. She wanted it to be simultaneous. She got the best nut when it was simultaneous.

She heard Dubb grunt and felt his release hot and sticky on her backside. At the first contact of Dubb's jism on Michi's ass, Michi finally gave into that sensation she'd been fighting all night for this very moment. Michi's orgasm was so strong that she was unable to stay on her knees. Her body fell flat on the bed and began to convulse uncontrollably. Dubb plopped down beside Michi and slowly came back down to earth. He reached over and pulled Michi's quivering body to him and stroked her hair as her breathing slowed to a calm even state. Dubb still wasn't sure what the future had in store for them but he knew that he would forever be thankful for this night and the memories. He drifted off to sleep thinking about how they still hadn't taken those pictures.

12