A Night to Remember

Story Info
Night at the club takes an unexpected turn for the better.
1.5k words
3.9
21.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda awoke to the sight of the early afternoon sun streaming down through the window; Her mind still hazy with sleep she looked about the room she now knew was most definitely not hers.

She looked around interestedly, searching for some clue as to the events of the previous evening.

The room was simply furnished in light airy colours and gauzy curtains. Her crumpled dress lay in a heap on the floor along with the rest of her clothes and as her mind slowly cleared, she looked beside her and noticed the second occupant of the bed. Her mind reeled backwards and suddenly she remembered everything, the dress, the club... and him.

The evening had started simply enough, she had arranged to meet up with a small group of her friends and go clubbing, the start went fairly uneventfully, the men were all either taken or ugly and her friends slowly paired off with guys one after the other until she was left alone drinking her cocktail.

'May I have this dance?'

The voice was like dark, spicy chocolate, low, smooth with undertones of the Mediterranean or Spain and it sent shivers down her spine. She looked up to a face of the same description.

He was tall with long black hair just past his shoulders, that loosely curled as it fell, he had chiselled good looks and sparkling eyes that coupled with his charming smile made her feel weak at the knees.

They finished their dance and he asked for another, and another after that and coupled with the several cocktails already steadily swirling through her brain, the dances went by in a heated passionate swirl of the smell of their sweat and the touch of his skin.

'Come with me'

His voice whispered in her ear, he was so close she could feel his trousers bulging against her thigh. She was surprised to realise she was dripping wet.

He pulled her by the hand to the toilets and they gigglingly locked themselves in a stall.

'God, I want you, take me now, please!' She was amazed how turned on she felt, she would never dream of doing something like this normally! And yet, here she was, begging this complete stranger to take her right there in the club! He kissed down her neck and slowly made his way down her body as he lifted up her skirt. She was panting heavily now as he pulled off her underwear and cast it to one side. He kissed her right on the sex and fire exploded through her veins. His tongue felt so good and he was obviously very skilled as she already felt her orgasm growing. He slowed down and started lightly tonguing her already painfully swollen clit, as he slowly inserted first one finger, then two.

Pleasure was coursing through every limb and eventually she simply couldn't hold on anymore. Her spine recoiled backwards and her orgasm shot through her leaving her panting as if she'd just ran a mile.

'Done so soon?'

His smile was so smooth it made her even wetter than she thought possible. Her pussy was still giving little spasms of pleasure as he whispered something in her ear about continuing back at his place.

They left her sodden underwear.

The taxi ride was a blur of more heated kissing and fondling; she rubbed his crotch and felt it grow and harden as he moaned softly into her mouth. She smiled at this and thought to herself that maybe it wouldn't be so hard to live up to this man's standards as she'd first thought.

Before she knew it they were in his apartment. She barely registered thinking how nice and expensive looking it was before pushing him on to the large, white, four-poster bed and looking him straight in the eye as she unbuckled his belt.

'My turn' she said to him coquettishly.

She pulled of his pants and boxers and his manhood bounced free. He was longer than she expected and rock hard. He unbuttoned his shirt and let it slip off as she stepped back and took the full sight of him in. He was gorgeous. His naked body was perfect, olive skin stretched taut over his rippling muscles and throbbing masculinity.

She ached to please him as he had pleased her and spent no time in kissing his whole body over, rubbing her hands across his washboard chest and perfectly defined arms. She finally reached his manhood and straight away took as much in as she could take almost gagging with the effort but secretly smiling inside as she felt him tense up and grip the bed.

She held nothing back as she licked up and down his shaft and sucked as hard as she could. She realised she had never put so much effort into a blowjob before and as she realised that, she also realised she had never been this aroused by one either. She was dripping wet. Again!

Her effort paid off and before long she felt his body tighten in the sign he was about to cum. She immediately pulled away sharply.

'Nuh uh uh!' she said wagging her finger at him 'not yet. I want you to cum inside me'

He looked for a second like he was about to complain, lying in the dim light, glowing with sweat, panting. But then he laughed and stood up to kiss her passionately on the lips. He continued kissing her as he unzipped the back of her dress and she felt it slide to the floor. Her bra popped open and she likewise let it fall. She hadn't even noticed his hand was up there! God, this guy was good! She pressed her body up against herself and was so overcome with lust she couldn't take it anymore.

She roughly pushed him back onto the bed, for the second time and stood with her legs apart, still wearing her stilettos and stockings.

'Fuck me!' she growled at him leapt on top of him pinning him down. He flipped her over and instead pinned her down.

'No one pushes me twice and gets away with it!' he said, low and menacing, but she noticed he still had a trace of the previous smile in his voice.

He kissed her hard and pressed him face onto hers until it almost hurt, he pulled away and pulled his bottom lip from her teeth.

She was surprising herself so much tonight! God what's wrong with me? She thought but God she loved it!! She was never this forceful or rough in bed and she was getting off on it so much!

'Bad girl!' he said, grinning, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

'Punish me then!' she retorted.

He responded by pushing his cock against her pussy. She moaned loudly.

'More!!' she said through gritted teeth.

'Your wish is my command.'

God! His voice was so low and sexy she thought she'd cum right then but instead she was pushed to new levels of ecstasy she didn't even know existed as he slowly pushed himself in. Further. And further. He was much bigger than any other man she'd been with.

'Ready for the whole thing yet?'

She looked down and saw he was only slightly more than two thirds in.

'Fuck me! Ready?! I could pass out now!'

He grinned and pushed his entire length into her and she gasped in pleasure.

'Ohhh......GOD!!'

He started off fairly slow, with easy strokes in....and out until she relaxed more and started moaning, pulling him in closer. He was more than happy to oblige, and angled himself slightly upwards immediately hitting her g-spot.

No one in Amanda's life had ever reached her spot so easily; she even found it hard herself sometimes. It was like this man knew her better than she knew herself and he was doing things that made her feel like she had never felt with a man before. She felt her second orgasm of the night growing and by the speed of her lover's thrusting she could tell he was getting close too. He moaned softly and held her close

'I'm going to cum soon... is that ok?' he said.

She was incredulous how the man could still sound so calm and smooth just inches away from orgasm. She herself struggled to talk back.

'God yes! I'm close too.... I want you to cum! Cum inside me! please.......Oh God!!.....I'M COMMING!!!'

She wrapped her legs around his middle and pulled him completely inside of her, pushing as hard as she could against him, their orgasms hit in complete unison and they both came for what seemed like hours, exploding into each other.

She fell asleep, still in his arms listening to him whispering in her ear.

That was really a night to remember, she thought to herself now gazing at her sleeping lover. She decided to curl up in his arms again and sleep for a few more hours as they both slowly woke up and she couldn't wait to do it all again.

She smiled to herself as she slowly slipped back into sleep,

'Oh yes...' she thought, just before she drifted off

'I must remember to get his name this time.'