A Night To Remember

Story Info
The joy of being a woman's object for her entertainment.
1.1k words
3.59
32.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I answered an ad in the local paper, a seemingly normal meet/date type deal but when we got to emailing it became clear that a "relationship" was not really that important; rather watching a guy play with himself and shoot was.

Well, I had never even entertained such a thought; no introduction, no wine, no dinner, not even a bar induced one-night stand! So after a few more emails, I took the plunge driving from the North Shore to the Southwest suburbs to a home where I didn't know WHAT to expect -- I didn't even know what she looked like!

I get there about 9:00 pm after winding my way through unknown suburban streets, finally pulling in to a dark, empty driveway. There was low-lighting bordering between the not home but wanting some light on and home ready for a romantic evening. So what was I to encounter?

I walked up to the door of the decent-sized house and rang the bell. Sure enough, seconds after pressing the bell the door opened and much to my surprise stood a woman, completely HOT, sorority girl hot; about 25; around 5'6" tall, Caucasian with tanned skin, modestly dressed in a knit shirt and knee-length skirt -- and from what I could tell a great chest, say 34c/d. She welcomes me into the spacious, well kept home mentioning that she is house sitting for a friend and asks me if I would like some water, wine etc.. She brings two glasses of wine into the main room and we make small talk for a brief period when she tuns and drags a chair into the middle of the room. She puts her glass down and seats herself about 10 feet from me, and with a smile she more-or-less instructs me to drop my pants. Having finished my wine, I put the glass down, look her in the eye and start to unbutton my pants. Not being a stripper, I didn't exactly go through some languid striptease so my pants came down fairly quickly. By this time, I was partly erect and my cock was streaming torrents of pre-cum, the stain very apparent on my underwear. She greeted this sight with a smile and asked for me to step closer to her. I am now about 5 feet from where she was sitting; semi-erect with underwear seeping pre-cum.

As she smiles, her eyes request me to take off my underwear. As I pull them down, a long string of pre-cum follows and she begins to giggle. I am now raging hard, with my cock throbbing and bobbing, and pre-cum gushing out. She again asks me to step closer, this time I am about 3 feet from her with her eyes level with my throbbing, dripping cock. She asks me to just stand there -- it seemed like eternity as I was so hard, my balls so tight I would have done anything to cum. In fact, I was hoping she was going to grab me and give me a handjob -- but no, I just stood there dripping.

In fact it was probably only a few seconds when she got up to get a couple towels, I assumed this was for my wad to land on after I shot and sure enough she placed one towel on the floor and another on her skirt. I took this to mean she was ready -- I certainly needed it! She sat back and I grasped my cock with my hand. She giggled again as a blob of pre-cum rushed out of the head of my cock and coated my hand. I started to stroke my cock, each pump producing more and more pre-cum accompanied by a squishy sound. Not being able to describe the look I had, I can only describe what she must have been seeing; her eyes darting from my eyes to my cock. At some point, I noticed her eyes fixated on my cock. This was about the same time my pre-cum started becoming tinged with white -- and then it happened! The first wad hit neither the floor nor her skirt but rather her shirt just below her tits. Second and third wads hit her skirt with later ejaculations dribbling to the floor. She was now fully laughing and clapping. I would have given anything for her to touch me, to milk out the remaining cum and lick me clean but once again, nothing.

As I stood there, now going back to semi-erect, cum continued to leak out of my head, coming full circle with strings extending out of my cock to the floor. She then asked if I would like to go out to dinner to which I accepted. I went to the washroom, cleaned up a bit and off to dinner we went.

By the time we got back it was about 11:30 and she asked if I wanted to spend the night -- of course I accepted. We cuddled a bit, kissed. I let my hands wander her fabulous chest but that was about it. She masturbated while we kissed and when she was through I pulled the covers back and jerked off for her again to which she was somewhat surprised and impressed. A few minutes later as I was half asleep, she pulled back the covers and asked me if she could play with my cock. I was tired but told her it was fine. I knew I would get a hard-on again fairly quickly but before I did it seemed like she was giving me an exam -- fondling the ridge of my cock, playing with the hole. As I grew in her hand, she started stroking me with her face was on my stomach. I told her that I probably wouldn't cum again that night but she simply said, "we'll see".

I did start pre-cumming again, not nearly as much as before but there was enough for her to play with. She squeezed some out of me with her finger tips and played with it like tape stuck to her. As she continued to stroke me I felt my balls tighten like I can't remember, the problem being I couldn't cum. After about 5 minutes she stopped stroking and simply and gently petted my cock. For some reason this got me really hard at which point she started stroking again. Seconds later, a fairly small wad shot out of me and on to her nose. She laughed remarking that she told me so! It felt good, but my balls we having spasms like they needed to keep shooting. She spent the next 10 minutes or so rubbing them as I fell asleep.

When day broke, I left early with a kiss never to see her again. I tried to e-mail a few weeks later but she never replied. Not being able to remember the house, I wouldn't dare try to find it, especially since it wasn't her home, the end of a crazy, HOT experience.