A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy started to gyrate her hips and began to fuck back on Judi's mouth while still holding Judi's head right where she wanted it...on her clit.

Amy was gyrating against Judi's face. Not sure who you could say was fucking who but it sure looked like both were enjoying it. Judi showed no signs of wanting up as she now held one of Amy's butt cheeks firmly in her left hands as her right was still being used to finger fuck Amy.

The girls were putting on quite a show for us. If I had not known any better, I would have sworn from seeing this, that these two were lovers.

It was not long before Amy showed signs of an impending orgasm. Her head was back and her eyes were closed and her hips were gyrating with every thrust of Judi's finger fucking.

Sure enough, Amy let out a scream, "Oh fuuuccckkkk!!! And began to quiver and shake and almost fell as the orgasm over took her. Judi couldn't move as Amy held her head tight evidenced by how Amy's arm muscles looked strained and taught.

Judi struggled a bit but got loose by falling beneath Amy's grasp and quickly stood and took Amy in her arms and held her, keeping her from falling.

"I always wanted to do that to you Amy but no time felt right until now. Thank you boys for bringing us together. I loved making her cum," Judi said.

"It felt so good, Judi. Deep down I wanted it to but never had the courage to ask. We definitely are lovers now and "our boys" got to see it first hand, didn't they?" Amy exclaimed.

"That was amazing girls. Amy why don't you strip Judi now and reciprocate your lover."

Amy wasted no time and turned Judi around. First she cupped Judi's tits from behind and hugged her and began kissing Judi's neck. Judi moaned slightly and grasp Amy's hands. Judi was giving into Amy and Amy knew it.

I knew Amy would take her time with Judi after experiencing Amy all night last night and how she made love to me. She was an amazing lover and Judi was about to find out.

Amy whispered in Judi's ear, "You're mine now Judi. I'm going to make you scream with ecstasy and I just might let the boys help me. Are you ready to be made love to?" Amy ask Judi.

Judi seemed surprised but ready to be taken by Amy and shook her head up and down and answering "Yeeessss." "I am going to strip you but first I want you to kick your heels off." Judi followed Amy's command as directed and now stood shorter than Amy.

Amy's point was to be taller so Judi will feel dominated in height and thus make Amy feel more in control. 8

Amy took Judi's hands and had her cup Judi's tits. Amy took a hold with her left hand under Judi's chin and pulled her head back slightly while Amy's other hand began to unzip Judi's dress all the while Amy was lightly kissing and licking Judi's neck.

Judi almost seem to whimper but Amy held her chin such that all you could hear was'... "Mmm" from Judi.

Judi's dress was open now and was being pulled off her shoulders by Amy even as she continued to kiss Judi's neck.

Judi helped Amy push her dress to the floor and step out of it. As she did Amy grasp Judi's bra and unhooked it, letting it fall off Judi.

Judi was now nude except for her thong. Amy, still standing behind Judi, but just slightly to one side of her, took the front and back of the thong and slowly began to lower it. Amy slowly slid the "G String" thong over Judi's hips then down her silky thighs, over her calves to the floor where she assisted Judi in getting the thong over Judi's feet.

Amy slowly began moving her hands up Judi's inner thighs and pushing Judi's legs apart as she traveled to Judi's pussy, then began to lick Judi's love mound.

Judi jumped slightly as Amy encircled Judi's neatly shaven love mound with her tongue working her way to Judi's belly and stopped at Judi's belly button. Amy' tongue lingered there licking slowly all around the button and dipping her tongue in the belly button every so often. "Did Amy know one of Judi's erogenous zones," I ask myself?

Judy must have liked it as she moaned slightly and whispering, "Oh my god" as Amy's tongue darted to and fro around that entire area. Just then Amy's right hand moved directly to Judi's nether lips and with two of her fingers, began to dip into Judi's vagina.

Judi yelped and jumped as Amy's left hand shot out and grabbed Judi's right butt cheek and held it, holding Judi snug. All the while Amy's right hand continued to fuck Judi's vagina.

Judi was gyrating against Amy's fingers in her pussy while Amy kept searching for Judi's G Spot. If she found it Judi would orgasm quickly.

Judi was moaning and gyrating to the point it didn't seem long before she'd cum, Amy now was finger fucking Judi furiously and had her left forefinger in Judi's puckered little rose bud and Judi was playing with her tits.

Tod and I couldn't resist helping Amy and we each took a tit from Judi, had her grab our dicks, and began suckling her erect nipples. Amy now had her fingers set to a perfect rhythm inside Judi's holes. Judi wouldn't last long with all this attention being paid to her and her holes filled and fucked.

Tod and I began pulling Judi's nipples with our teeth and Judi responded with, "Oh Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, make me cum!"

We bit her nipples and Amy rammed her fingers deep, even in Judi's ass and Judi erupted in an orgasm. She bucked and moaned and screamed and almost collapsed as Tod and I released her tits as Amy held her hands still but kept them inside Judi's holes.

Judi slowly came down from her orgasm and Amy slowly pulled out of Judi and kissed Judi full on the mouth, as if to say "Thank you for letting me reciprocate and making you cum."

12