A Night To Remember

Story Info
Husband watches slutty wife fuck in their bed.
3.5k words
4.17
123.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enzo1965
enzo1965
22 Followers

The ringing phone awoke me as I dozed on the sofa. I glanced at the clock, 3 am. I pressed the answer button and heard your voice on the other end.

"I'm on my way home, you'd better be ready. I'll be back in twenty minutes"

My cock stirred at the sound of your voice.

"Ok," I replied as you cut the line.

I was ready. I had placed a chair in our walk-in cupboard where I knew I couldn't be seen, but I would be able to see out through the glass door

I went into the kitchen and poured a drink to compose myself. It had been about a month since you had come home with another man's cum over your tits and I had fucked you while I licked it off and you told me how it had got there.

The story of that night had been a regular feature of our sex life since it happened. It also sparked off other fantasies and you were particularly aroused when I told you about my fantasy of watching you being fucked in our bed. You constantly taunted me about how I had licked another man's cum off of your tits.

My fantasy, you decided had to become reality and tonight you had gone off into town to make it happen. I finished my drink and went to get myself comfortable. I picked up the clothes you had discarded before you went out and thought about how you had looked before you left. Your low cut black dress barely containing your ripe tits, your dark hair pulled back with just a few strands hanging sluttily over your face. Your make up consisting of dark eyes and red, red lipstick. I watched as you smoothed your dress down over the tops of your stockings. Your long red nails a contrast to the black fabric. My eyes were drawn further down your legs which were pushed into long black boots which ended in four inch spike heels.

I was pulled back from my reminiscing by the sound of a car pulling up onto the drive. I heard a car door being opened, then the sound of two voices and the front door. Snatches of conversation filtered up to me and then I heard footsteps on the stairs. I took a deep breath and then the bedroom door is pushed open. I draw back further into the dark of the cupboard grateful that we had moved the bed earlier so all of it could be seen from my concealed position.

I get my first glimpse of your new friend. He's younger than you, probably in his mid-twenties, about my height and build, but maybe a bit more toned. His dark hair is cut close to his head and he exudes an air of confidence, a slight cockiness, probably because he's just pulled this horny older woman and he knows he's just about to fuck her.

He pulls you to him and you kiss open mouthed. I see your pink tongue dart into his mouth and watch as your hand finds its way between your bodies and you grab his cock through his jeans. Your hand begins to trace the shape of his cock through his clothes. Your fingers quickly find his zip and you pull it down, your hand disappearing into the

opening. When your hand appears again it has an erect cock in it. You begin to wank his shaft, slowly at first, your hand travelling right down to the base and his balls and then up to the tip where you run your thumb over the head covering it in precum. He groans audibly as your red nails catch his skin and your hand sweeps down again. This time pausing to cup and squeeze his balls.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, my own erection threatening to escape from my loose trousers by itself. I take it out and begin to mimic your movements as you wank his cock with more speed now. Your friend breaks your kiss and lowers his head to your cleavage, kissing and licking your breasts, he pulls down the top of your dress and his lips find your nipples exposed above the top of your push up bra.

"That's it. Suck my tits," I hear you tell him loudly.

He obliges and scoops both your big tits up in his hands pushing your nipples closer together and licking one then the other.

I feast my eyes on the sight. My slutty wife her head thrown back in ecstasy as her tits are mauled and sucked while she expertly wanks the big cock of her new lover.

Almost simultaneously you both fall back onto the bed and all I can see is two pairs of legs. I lean forward, my pulsing cock in my hand and watch you being pushed onto your back. He pushes the skirt of your dress up to reveal the tops of your black stockings and your skimpy black knickers. He pushes the material to one side and begins to finger your pussy. One finger at first, tracing your lips and then finding your clit where it pauses and flicks the exposed bud. You groan as he does this and urge him to put his fingers into you.

I watch intently as two, then three fingers enter your pussy and he begins to finger you slowly and deliberately. You grab his hand and I hear you moan.

"Faster, more fingers, faster"

He pushes a fourth finger inside you and his thumb finds your clit. Your moans of pleasure fill the air and I watch as you wank his cock as though your life depends on it.

He continues fingering you for a few minutes, all four fingers inside you, his hand a blur as he pounds your pussy. As he does this he dips his head and takes a nipple into his mouth. It's at this point I know your're going to come.

You buck wildly on his hand, any attempt at wanking him off has gone. You begin to shudder and start to scream.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm coming. Keep fingering me. Harder."

As if you can read my mind you push youself up on your elbows and I get to watch you come. Your face is flushed, lipstick smeared around your mouth, your eyes full of satisfaction and pleasure as his fingers finally push you over the edge and you grab his wrist urging his fingers deeper into your pussy.

"That's it, that's so fucking good. Finger me you fucking bastard," you scream.

Finally satisfied you let go of his hand and he takes his fingers out of your gaping cunt and I can see your wet pussy covered in juice.

As he does this you sit up, grab his hand and push his fingers into your mouth and begin to lick your juice from them. It takes all my strength not to groan out loud as I watch you lick his fingers one by one savouring the taste and running your tongue around his finger tips as if it is a miniature cock. I know you can't possibly see me but it is like your eyes lock on mine and you hold my gaze as you lick his fingers clean. When you are satisfied you've cleaned them of all the pussy juice you push him back onto the bed and stand up. You pull your dress over your head and as if remembering the taste run your fingers along your pussy lips before pushing them into your mouth. You stand still for a few seconds the tip of your index finger between your lips. I breathe in sharply at the sight of your legs encased in hold up stockings and ending in four inch spike heel boots, your knickers with visible signs of your orgasm and your big tits and suckable nipples.

You smile, it seems straight at me and then turn your attention back to your friend.

He lies there passive as you remove his shoes, jeans and pants in almost one movement. He kicks off his socks and pulls his shirt over his head.

"I'm going to suck your big cock," you tell him breathlessly. "I'm going to suck you until you come in my mouth and then I'm going to swallow every drop.

His cock twitches in anticipation and satisfied grin crosses his face.

There's no more talk as you begin to kiss his neck and your tongue licks its way down his chest. You pause to bite and suck his nipples, before continuing down to his stomach and the head of his cock. You pick up the shaft and look up at him as you ask him.

"Do you want me to suck you?"

"Yes," he hisses, "Suck my cock, now."

You continue to tease him.

"Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"Fuck yes," he tells you breathlessly

"I'm going to suck you and make you come," you tell him, "When I've sucked you, you are going to fuck me hard and I'm going to come all over your big cock."

As you tell him this you begin to wank his cock, the head inches from your lips.

"You are going to shoot your come all in my pussy. I want to be full of your come."

This is too much for him and he grabs your hair and pushes your head the last few inches until his cock is in your mouth.

He lets out an audible gasp as your tongue circles the head of his cock and then you take him in your mouth, your lips going down the shaft until you have taken most of it in. I see your cheeks hollow as you suck hard on his cock and then your lips come back up and you are licking the head of his cock again pushing your tongue into the slit in the top.

Then you really start to suck him, your head moving quickly up and down his shaft. His cock encircled by your deep red lips. The liquid sounds of your sucking reach me and have me squirming uncomfortably, my cock almost painful, begging for release.

He groans as your lips leave his cock and you begin to wank him quickly. Your head swoops down and you begin to lick and suck his spunk filled balls.

"Do you like this," you ask him, "Do you like me sucking your big balls?"

He groans again in reply and you continue running your tongue around his balls, occasionally your head dipping and rimming the entrance to his ass.

"You dirty bitch," he moans, "Lick my asshole."

You duly oblige and then take oneof his balls in your mouth and suck hard. The sound of your sucking is still clearly audible. You lick back up his shaft and ask him sexily.

"Are you going to fuck my married pussy? I wish my husband was here watching me suck your big fat cock."

"Do you think he'd like watching you be a dirty slut? Getting fucked by another man?"

"He'd love it," you tell him, "Watching you pound my pussy."

As you speak you lower your head to his cock and begin to suck as you wank his shaft into your mouth.

I grip my cock once more and begin to wank again in time to your bobbing head. I know he can't last long in your mouth and sure enough it's only a matter of a minute or so before he gasps, "I'm coming," and grasps the back of your head pushing you down onto his cock. He's coming in your mouth and you suck hard to get every drop out of his twitching cock.

He lets go of your head and relaxes back into the bed satisfied. You sit up and you dribble his come out of your mouth and down your face onto your tits. My hand is a blur on my cock now and my orgasm grips me. My spunk shoots powerfully from my cock and just falls short of the glass door onto the carpet. I smear the remains of the come over the head and shaft of my cock in anticipation at the sucking I am going to get later.

You rub his spunk into your tits and I watch as you bend and begin to lick a glob of sperm that has fallen onto his stomach. At this my cock twitches one last time and I feel a ball of lust in my stomach.

You fall back to the other end of the bed and let out a sigh. You lay back, your legs slightly parted, a self-satisfied look on your face. You lay there relaxing and I watch as his foot finds its way between your legs, his toes exploring your pussy. You shudder as his big toe finds your clit and he begins to rub it softly. He then pushes his foot down and I watch as his big toe disappears between the lips of your wet cunt. You begin to moan softly as he slowly fucks you with his big toe. My cock twitches again at the sight. He continues fucking you with his toe for a few minutes until you can stand it no longer and you grab his foot and tell him to fuck you.

"Fuck me now," you urge him, "Put your big cock in me and make me scream."

He begins to sit up and then kneels over you, his cock in his hand.

"Do you want this?" he teases.

"Yes just get it in me now," you groan. "I want your cock."

He pushes his hips forwards and the head of his cock pauses at the entrance to your pussy. I watch entranced as he begins to rub the head of his cock up and down your wet slit. He stops at your clit and circles it rubbing gently.

"Fuck me," you hiss as you push your hips up and engulf the head of his hard cock.

He gives in and begins to fuck you slowly, pushing his big cock all the way in and then out until only the very tip is buried in your pussy.

"Fuck me harder," you moan loudly,

He carries on at the same speed and you groan even louder. Your hands reach around and grab the cheeks of his ass pulling him into you, your nails biting into his flesh.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?" he asks. "Do you want me to fuck you like a slut?"

"Yes," you almost scream, "Fuck me like a slut."

"You are a slut aren't you? Fucking me in your husband's bed. You're a dirty slut. What would you do if your husband walked in?"

"I'd tell him how much I love your cock and make him watch you fuck me."

He had begun to thrust faster and harder into your pussy now, still pulling right out put then driving his cock back in.

"Fuck, that's it like that," you scream "I'm going to come again, keep fucking me like this. Like a fucking slut."

He pounds your cunt, his cock driving in and out. You wrap your legs around his back the spike heels of your boots cut into his skin.

"Oh, Ohh, fuck me, spunk in my pussy. Shoot your spunk in my pussy" you scream.

He fucks you even faster his orgasm approaching. The speed drives you over the top and you start to come.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm coming." you scream, grinding your pussy into his cock.

Your orgasm sets him off and he pushes forward, the force nearly pushing you off the bed and I know he is shooting hot cum deep into your willing cunt.

My cock is stood to attention, harder than ever as I watch you lying back on the bed your pussy full of another man's cock. A just fucked, satisfied look on your face.

Your friend leans back takes his cock out of your dripping pussy and offers it to your mouth, wiping spunk and pussy juice all over your face. Your tongue snakes out and licks lazily at his shrinking cock. You reach over and pop the head into your mouth. You lick his cock clean and run your fingers up and down your spunk filled slit as if to try and push all the spunk back in.

Finally he takes his cock from your mouth and begins to dress quickly. You watch from the bed still playing with your spunky pussy.

"I've got to go," he announces as he pulls on his shoes. "My girlfriend will be back. She'll wonder where I've got to."

"Ok," you tell him, "I need to get some sleep."

You both disappear through the door and I hear your muffled conversation and the bang of the front door.

I emerge from the cupboard and survey the scene. The sheets twisted and stained with evidence of your recent sex. The air is pungent with the heavy smell of sex. I feel you enter the room and turn to see you standing in the doorway. You are wearing a silky robe and you have a cigarette in one hand. Your tits poke through the opening of the robe and my cock twitches at the sight of them. You slide up to me and I feel the warmth of your body as you rub your bare pussy along the top of my leg. Your lips find my ear and you whisper quietly.

"I've got a present for you. My pussy is full of another man's spunk," you whisper, "I want you to lick it out of me."

You step back and put your cigarette between your lips and suck in the smoke sexily.

You fall to your knees and take my cock in your smoky mouth. You lick and suck obviously tasting my spunk. You finish, take another drag of your cigarette and fall back onto the bed. Your robe opens displaying your spunk filled pussy. Your run your fingers up and down the lips, dipping a finger in now and again.

"Lick my pussy," you tell me, and I walk forward. You push your finger into my mouth and I lick it greedily tasting the mixture of spunk and pussy juice.

I lean forward and trace my tongue down your body. I arrive at your crotch and can smell the sex, a mix of both your juices. I lap gently at your swollen lips and inhale the faint tang of sperm. I plunge my tongue into your pussy and begin to lick and suck the fresh juices out of your wet cunt.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" you whisper "My freshly fucked pussy full of come for you to lick out."

You pull my head into your cunt and I push my tongue deeper in search of spunk.

"That's it," you hiss, "Push your tongue right in my cunt. Make me come."

You push your hips up and my tongue is buried deeper in your pussy. I begin to wriggle my tongue frantically as you pull my head further down circling your hips on my tongue.

"You loved it didn't you, watching another man fuck your slutty wife with his big cock?"

I moaned in reply.

She continued. "And now you get to lick his come out of my pussy. Well we are going to have to do this again cause I fucking loved it. I loved behaving like a complete slut and I loved knowing you were watching me get fucked."

I pushed my tongue deeper seeking the last of your friend's spunk and you began to shudder and shake.

"Keep going, I'm so close. Keep going," You scream

.

You give a last shudder and you start to come on my tongue, your hands pulling at my hair as you emit a low moan.

"That's it, now fuck me. Come and get your sloppy seconds." She whispered.

I pulled myself up and pushed my cock towards your pussy and took my weight on my hands as I entered you and pushed in to the base of my cock. I built up a steady rhythm withdrawing almost to the tip of my cock and plunging in to the hilt.

"That's it, fuck me," you moaned. "How does it feel being the second cock in my pussy? He fucked me so good."

I loved watching you suck his big cock," I reply. "I liked watching you swallow his spunk."

I began to fuck you harder watching your big tits bounce in the rhythm of my fucking. Your tongue snakes from between your lips and you begin to run it around them sexily.

"Come on shoot your come in my dirty pussy," you hiss. "Come for me."

This drives me over the edge and I thrust forward and begin to shoot my come deep into your sloppy cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it," you scream, pushing your pussy up to engulf my cock as deeply as possible.

I finish coming and roll off you onto the bed and sigh with satisfaction. I lean over and kiss you. "That was great," I tell you.

"I loved it," you reply. "And next I want to be spit roasted. I want to suck your cock while I'm being fucked by a big cock."

My cock twitches and I know that I'm in for a long night.

enzo1965
enzo1965
22 Followers