A Night to Remember

Story Info
An exclusive play party experience.
2.3k words
3.88
18.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5:00 pm

I begin to prepare for the evening; I draw a hot bubble bath as I love luxuriating within the warm soapy water. I relax and let the heat warm my body. My hands roam over my breast and mound. I am imagining the night ahead with you. I realize that I need to continue getting ready, so I begin to shave my legs, my pussy, and my arms. I feel soft and silky. These preparations complete I reluctantly leave the water and dry off. Next I move to my vanity table, apply lotion all over my body and a few drops of perfume at my knees and elbows. My make-up is light, eyeliner and mascara, red lipstick. Tonight you have suggested that i wear my new black crotch less body stocking, i select a black leather corset and mini skirt to wear over it, 5 inch black open toe stiletto heels complete the outfit. I arrange my long blond hair in waves and ringlets that cascade across my shoulders and down my back.

7:00 pm

You arrive looking handsome as ever. Tall and slender, yet every inch an alpha male, you are wearing black pants and a black button up shirt and sports coat. As you take me in your arms, you whisper how beautiful you find your slave. Your hand parts my legs and a finger slips inside my pussy to see if I am wet for you. We kiss ardently. You tell me to bend over, and you rub your hands across my backside, a few firm spanks on each cheek, to warm them...and gentle caresses. As I stand again, you take a small box out of your pocket and open it. Inside are golden nipple rings and chain. As you remove each breast from the confines of the corset, you kiss each nipple and slip on a ring making sure it is tight, then affix the chain so it hangs between the breasts. You help me into my coat and we leave for the evening.

We stop at a little nightclub we like, for a few drinks and dinner before the party. As I sip my wine and gaze at you, my fingers twine in yours. To the rest of the world we are just two people crazy about each other, but we know that we are that and so much more. We enjoy small talk about the night ahead, how proud I am to be on your arm, in service to you and enjoying this new experience. You tell me, "Be confident tonight, you are beautiful, you are mine."

9:00 pm

We arrive at the house for tonight's party. You park the car, and open the door for me to hand me out. Once inside the house, you remove my coat and your own. Then we make our way in and greet the hosts. We are given a short tour through the house, making note where the social areas are, the play areas, and so forth. We see several couples, some socializing, and some doing more interesting things. I am amazed that I am here with you. We make our way to a social area, you get me a glass of wine then you see some people you know and we join them. As you sit on the couch, I sit at your feet, between your legs, my head resting on your thigh. I sip my wine; your hand strokes my hair. As I get more comfortable with the surroundings, I begin to feel bolder. I am eager to please you.

You tell me to rise and sit on your lap for a moment. We both are hungry to release the wanton woman lurking just below the surface. We kiss passionately, then your hand grasps my hair, pulling my head back, you kiss my cleavage, the swell of each breast. Your other hand pushes inside my pussy and you remark, "What is this, are you ready so soon baby girl?" I moan with pleasure. You say, "I think we need to warm you up first, remove the skirt." After I do, you take me by the hand to the spanking bench and tell me to lean across. I feel your hands on my ass, rubbing them affectionately. I feel the first slap, another, and another...then a soft caress. Then another slap, another, another...it stings but I love it and endure. I feel your caress, and a kiss on each cheek.

I feel another man behind me, on a subconscious level I know you have stepped aside and another man is ready to resume this sweet torture. This time I feel the sting of a whip, flicking fast on my derriere, once, twice, three times, they come in rapid succession and I am unable to count. I feel your hand on my neck, you whisper to keep my back arched and you pull my head back. As the last sting of the whip leaves my body, tears are forming in my eyes. You lean down and kiss each one. Your hands rubbing my ass, you tell me how proud you are of your little girl. You hold me, whispering words of encouragement and praise. Then you help me up and you hand me a glass of water. I stand proudly, confident in my service to you and for the lust I feel.

11:00 pm

Next you lead me to a bedroom. You say, "This is your reward." As we enter, there is a pretty brunette slave waiting for us. You lead me to a chaise lounge, take off my corset, and lay me down. You tie my arms up over my head, and my legs spread at each leg of the couch. You ask if I want to be blindfolded, but I want to see what is going to happen, so you stand at my head, so you can watch as well. The next feeling i have is this woman's tongue softly licking my clit. Her tongue flicks and licks, then sucks it. My hips writhe and I am moaning. I look up into your eyes, begging you to kiss me, to feel your hands on my breasts, milking them. Within a few minutes I can tell there are other people in the room watching. The woman is busy licking my cunt, fingering me. You whisper, "climax for me little girl!" Like magic, an orgasm rips through my body and I shout with ecstasy. She retreats; you untie my arms, and take me into your embrace. This is my first experience being pleasured by another woman, you know I have wanted it and you know I want more.

You tell me it is now my time to please her. You motion for the woman to lie down, while another man ties her arms the way mine had been. I look at the woman, her beautiful shaved pussy and notice there is a gold ring pierced in her clit. I am captivated by her body, and I run my hands over her smooth skin. I timidly place a kiss on her mound, but as I inhale I smell her hot wet sex. It is a familiar scent to me, and that gives me comfort. This is a woman, just like me. Suddenly my nervousness at this experience disappears. I languidly lick her slit, letting my tongue flick the little ring. My hands spread her legs wider as I gaze at the open cunt before me and realize for the first time what the female body truly looks like. How greater my understanding is as a woman. I insert one finger, then another as if to tickle her g-spot, just as I like to have done to me. I can't stand not kissing that sweet pussy any longer so I attack it voraciously with my mouth. Her moans are lost to my ears as the magic of the night fills my senses. I finger fuck her, and lick her cunt; her tight little asshole to catch the juices flowing there.

Behind me I am aware you are caressing my ass. You ask for a flogger and someone brings one to you. As I suck the pussy in front of me, you begin softly flogging my back and ass. The soft suede wraps around my skin and feels wonderful; it brings all my senses alive. I arch my back the way you have taught me, wiggling it enticingly. For some minutes you gently whip me into frenzy. The next feeling I have is your lubed finger penetrating my ass. As I relax the muscle you widen the hole large enough to accommodate your cock. I steady myself for your thrust inside. Your hands on my hips guide the rhythm, which also controls the rhythm of my sucking and licking the wet pussy in front of me.

As we three are lost in the moment, both you and the other Master shout your demand for us to cum together. An orgasm like I have never experienced explodes through me. I shout with unbridled lust and release. Beneath me the little slave is also lost in her own private experience. While you, my Master, continue thrusting into me until you also send your sweet cum inside. Sated, we embrace. You whisper how proud you are of me, kissing my face and holding me tenderly. After cleaning up and freshening ourselves you lead me to another area. This time you will require me to perform a service unparalleled in my imagining.

The room is full of masked men standing in a circle. You lead me to the center; tell me to stand proudly in position. Then you invite them to touch me. They crowd around me, their hands touching my breasts, my clit, my ass, fingers probing. I feel beautiful, sexy, proud, and confident. As the men step back, you hand me a cushion and tell me to sit on my knees. I am nervous, but eager for what is to come next...

As soon as I am in position you tell one man to come forward. You instruct me that I will worship his cock until his climax, however his cum will be deposited into the goblet you've placed near me. I take his cock in my hands and eagerly devour it with my mouth. My hands stroke his shaft as I alternate between deep throating and sucking, and then licking the head. As my pace builds, I feel his balls begin to constrict, as his ejaculate erupts, I catch every drop with the goblet. I then lick him clean.

You send another man to be serviced. His cock is larger in girth than the last gentleman and I know it will be a challenge for me. However, my technique is excellent and within a few minutes, his cum is also joining the rest in my goblet.

You stand behind me, stroking my hair as I suck the cocks of the men there. You offer words of encouragement, and you tell me how proud you are of me. I feel pleased that you have put me in this position; I give my entire effort to this task.

Man after man, I stroke, suck, lick. The cocks all range from large, to average, some wide, some long. My face has been fucked more times than I can count. Even though my jaw aches from the effort, and my throat is aching for relief. I persevere.

At last my goblet is nearly full. You tell me to rise and stand with you. A tray of champagne and glasses makes the way around the room. You offer a toast. We raise our glasses and drink. Mine is the goblet of cum, it is delicious in its own way. You offer me to drink from your glass of champagne; you hold it to my lips so I may drink from your own hand.

Thoughts begin to creep through my mind; 'this is what I was made for, to be a fantasy, HIS fantasy'. Pushing the thoughts from my mind but for a moment, I quietly whisper to you, "Thank you Master, for bringing me here. Please, may I service you now?" There was a momentary pause before he answered, his voice, as always, reassuring. "I want you to get up now," All thoughts of fantasy are now gone, replaced by a simply order from the one who owns me. I do as instructed, and when I am upright and steady, you silently motion for me to follow.

We are alone now. You lead me back to the couch and sit down. You motion that I should sit at your feet, between your legs. I rest my head on your thigh. You unzip your pants, and release your cock for me. My fingers trace the length slowly, languidly. I kiss the tip, my tongue slides down your shaft to your balls, which I kiss tenderly, then gently suck. My attention is focused on worshiping your cock. I take the entire length in my mouth at once, I begin sucking slowly as if to let the tension build between us. I feel your hands in my hair, I hear you talking to me, praising me, but I can't make out the words. I am lost in myself, my only thought are of pleasing you. I am on my knees in front of you, sucking on your hard cock as if there is never anything else in my life worth doing. At last I can tell when you are ready, and as your cock shudders with its load of hot cum in my mouth. I savor the flavor, the experience, I feel alive with you and that your seed nourishes not only me, but my very soul.

1:00 AM

We are driving home. We talk of the evening, replaying events as if to etch them in our minds. I am happy in the knowledge of what we experienced for the first time together. I know this is just one event in what will surely be more as time goes on. I am grateful to you Master, for finding me and helping me to be the woman I was meant to be. I hope I give you some joy and satisfaction from your hard work and effort with me. I look forward to our next adventure together.