A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers

Unhooking her arms from around my neck she moves her kisses to my throat and over the side of my neck. She switches between licks and slow sucking kisses and my body fills with goose bumps. I can cum just from someone doing this long enough. My neck is an extremely sensual spot for me, and I enjoy someone spending an ample amount of time there. I'm ticklish there so any touch at all sendes little shock waves of pleasure through my body, but what she's doing to me now is so much more. Pure heaven. Even my nipples aren't this sensitive. I often wonder if it's just me who gains so much pleasure this way or if other women are the same way.

Suddenly she stops, hooks one finger in the waistband of my underwear and moves me towards the large sofa she has in the living room. She is walking in front of me, leading me around by the underwear like a dog on a leash. She keeps peeking back over her shoulder at me with this indescribable grin on her face. Every move she makes seems to be slow motion, sexy and deliberate. Her naked hips sway as she walks. Her smooth perfectly shaped ass gives me an urge to bite into each cheek like they are a ripe peach. Just as we reach the sofa and I was about to bend down to do so she abruptly turns to face me and speaks.

"So, have I been a good girl so far?"

I just smile and pull her hard towards me, surprising her, she lets out a short and harsh laugh. Her body presses against mine fully, our breasts smash together. "Very good." I say.

"So I get to be bad now, right?" She barely has the words out of her mouth before she quickly slides her hand inside my panties. One finger slips into my wet pussy and rubs my clit hard in a tiny circle. I let out a gasp, she has caught me off guard. "Anything I want? Anything goes?" I lean towards her trying to kiss her. She lets my lips almost touch hers and then pulls away, she continues to rub my clit forcefully. I don't answer, I just mumble an inaudible 'mmm hmm.' I'm hers now and she coan do whatever she wants. I just want to be here with her like this. "Complete submission...I like that." That grin graces her face again, and again without warning she acts. She yanks my panties to the floor in one swift motion and tells me to step out of them and get on the couch.

I sit down and she sits beside me. Sahara kisses me for a short moment and then strokes my nipples with her thumbs. She squeezes my breasts, kneading them, pulling and twisting the nipples till they stand taller for her then I think they ever have before. She wraps her lips around them and sucks, circles them with her tongue and again as quickly as she had started, she stops and begins giving me directions.

"Here," she says grabbing a cushion from the end of the couch and placing it on the arm rest beside me, "turn side ways and get comfortable... but don't lay all the way down." I wasn't sure what she was up to but I gave her a playful 'are you crazy?' kind of look and did as she asked. I lean with my back against the cushion and the arm rest, put my legs up on the couch and stretch them out full. I cross my legs at the ankles and cross my arms across my chest just like this was any other time I had stretched out on her sofa. She laughs at my silliness and I'm rewarded with a quick peck on the lips. "That's good hun, I'm glad you're comfortable but..." she pauses, "not exactly what I had in mind."

She reaches down and uncrosses my ankles, lifts one leg and slides it towards the edge of the couch until it slips off and falls to the floor. She crawls up on the couch to the space where my leg had just vacated and uncrosses my arms too. My full breasts are once again revealed to her loving eyes and I'm completely at her mercy once again. "Okay, take me if you must!" I joke. I love to make her laugh almost as much as I love giving her the pleasure she had just enjoyed on the kitchen table. I was usually as successful at one as I was the other.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I nod and smile. She reaches down to once again insert a finger in my sopping wet pussy and runs it the length of my slit before removing it and bring it to her lips to taste me. "Oh yeah, you're ready."

She's on her knees between my legs but slides one leg over my leg which was hanging off the couch. She straddles my leg, her pussy rests on my upper thigh just a few inches from my own. I know where she was heading now and I definitely approved. She starts to rub her pussy up and down my thigh with slow, sexy movements of her hips. Her wetness touches my skin, her pussy lips spread allowing my thigh to slip inside and put pressure on her clit. She pushes herself down harder on me now, rocking herself back and forth as she rides my leg. She's facing me, her eyes half closed, breasts slightly swaying with her movements. She looks sexy as hell.

She continues to massage her wet pussy on my thigh. She reaches down, grabbing my ankle and raiseing my one leg so it comes to rest on the back of the couch. My pussy is completely wide open and exposed to her now, she maneuveres her pussy up my thigh, and a top my own. She grinds her mound against mine. I push back and move my hips in time with hers. Her hips thrust back and forth, her hands find my breasts. She runs her thumb in circles around the nipples, pinches them and then pulls them providing just a hint of pain, but a whole lot of pleasure.

Our bodies overtake us, layered with sweat and breathing heavily we rub our centers together for what seems like an eternity. Our clits touching, our juices seeping onto each other, our orgasm slowly welling up inside us like a volcano ready to explode. In this moment together two separate individuals failed to exist... two bodies, two hearts become one as Sahara leans down and pulls me up to her holding me close and kissing me as we cum together. The room is filled with the sounds of our love making, the pleasure we take in pleasing each other evident by our sighs and moans. Holding each other as tight as possible we climax, our bodies shake and spasm and we kiss sensually until we can move again. Just lost in the moment, the world around us doesn't exist. We're alone in the universe and it's just the two of us.

"Thank you." Sahara leans in close and whispers in my ear.

"For what?" I ask.

"For making me so happy." She pauses, smiles, and then speaks again. "Nobody does it better than you. This is definitely a night I will remember."

babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers