A Night to Remember

Story Info
It had been an amazing night...would it ever happen again?
13.4k words
4.59
79.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers

This is a stroke story which includes mother-daughter incest, lesbianism, anal sex, oral sex, ATM, a multigenerational three way and whatever else came to mind. Everyone enjoys themselves and no one gets hurt but no one could really falls in love and live happily ever after together...could they? It started as pure stroke and evolved; it is intended as fantasy. This is fiction and the author certainly does not condone a fifty year old man finding a wanton mother-daughter team who seem to delight in fucking him and each other in every way imaginable with neither protection nor guilt. It was inspired by the mother and daughter in front of me in the checkout line at the grocery store.

"Are you checking out my ass...or my daughter's?" Barbara whispered, moving in close to the man behind her in the supermarket checkout line. He was probably nearly a decade older than she was, tanned and fit with handsome features and a confident, casual air. Her nineteen year old daughter Vanessa had first noticed his interest in and attention to the two of them.

"Mom! He's definitely checking out your butt."

"More likely yours, honey." Barbara responded to her tall, equally blond nubile offspring.

"No way! He's trying not to be obvious but he can't keep his eyes from lingering on your posterior. He is cute! Let's face it mom...you do have a fantastic ass. He does looks respectable...make your move now; say something to him. I can't remember the last time we...you had a real boyfriend."

The easy smile accompanying the whispered question indicated that she was not annoyed but interested; he knew he was very interested. He judged her to be forty or just shy of it. A little too much sun over the years but superb features, more than adequate breasts and that amazing ass perfectly wrapped in a pair of fashionably faded carpenter's jeans. The cashier was too busy scanning produce to pay attention and there was no one behind him in line.

"Yours without question and without apology. You have an incredible body and your backside is impossible to ignore...it's to die for...as is your smile. I'm Jake." He said offering his hand and flashing his own well maintained teeth.

"Barbara...my daughter Vanessa...so Jake, where's your wife?"

"Breast cancer...three years ago. My kids have long since grown up and moved away. Just me and my dogs. You?"

Barbara and her daughter lingered after their small order was bagged as Jake's purchases were processed. "Divorced...five years...my daughter's spending the summer before college with me...our only child. Are you seriously involved with anyone Jake?"

"No. Never quite got into the dating thing. You?"

"Not even casually."

"That's hard to believe; you are a stunning woman." Jake commented as the three of them walked toward the parking lot.

"How old are you Jake?"

"Just turned fifty."

"I'm about to turn forty. You don't appear to have an ounce of fat on you...rare these days. Do you work out?"

"I keep busy with projects at home...building things...yard...garden...a little bike riding but I'm not into the health club scene. You certainly have no issues in the fitness arena."

"High energy and I'm a construction manager for a large company...seldom sit behind a desk. What do you do Jake?"

"Former executive who took forced early retirement after my wife died. I'm a writer and I teach at the local college on a very part time basis."

"You make a living at that?"

"Not really. We were savers more than spenders...both had 401-k plans...my wife had a substantial insurance policy through her employer. My home is paid for and my needs are simple."

"Where do you live Jake?"

"Five minutes south of here and to the East of a small development called Scottish Hills there is a nice stand of old pine...fifty acres...just to the North of that is thirty acres of wetlands. On the West edge of that is five flat, open acres next to the entrance to the development. I live there; the pine forest is mine, a charitable remainder trust...so is the wetlands."

"We're virtually neighbors. I live in ah, Scottish Hills. Your lot must bump right up against the development. The white two story with the sparkling white split rail horse fence and the newly sealed asphalt driveway?"

"Exactly."

"Our food is going to spoil. Where is this going, Jake? I'm certain you want to fuck me...does dinner come with the screw?"

"I love to cook for company. Let's say six for drinks and dinner around seven? Your daughter is also welcome unless..."

"She is quite gorgeous, isn't she? She's just at the doorway to her sexual awakening...she's gotten laid a few times but not particularly well, I gather. She's experimented on the other side...still searching for her sexual identity....like mother like daughter I suppose."

"Your daughter is quite lovely but I find you far more interesting."

"Thank you for the complement...so you wouldn't want to fuck her?"

"Silly question."

"I suppose; 'see you at six?"

***

"Beautiful home, amazing pond, huge fish, sweet dogs and an astounding Malbec, Jake! If dinner is remotely to scale you may have trouble getting rid of us. And what are we having for dinner?"

"Veal Marsala, fresh corn from my garden and a small salad."

"I'm impressed!"

"Your pond is bigger than most swimming pools; is it safe to swim in it?" Vanessa inquired.

"The fish don't seem to mind; they get quite curious. I suppose it's somewhat of a 'natural pool'. With the extensive filtration system the water is cleaner than what come out of the tap without the chlorine. I don't actually swim in it but I do enter it regularly to adjust the rocks or whatever."

"Do I have time before dinner?"

"The timing of dinner is very flexible." Jake responded. To his astonishment Vanessa skinned out of her exquisitely tight and obscenely short shorts, doffed her tank top and stepped into the pond in all of her youthful nakedness. Barbara anticipated Jake's question.

"Vanessa and I are decidedly...let's see what's the polite word? Naturalists? It was more than my husband could deal with. It also contributed to him initially gaining custodial rights in view of my open involvement in the nudist life style. Vanessa is an adult now and can make her own choices. I think I need to cool off myself." With those words Barbara quickly removed her equally sparse attire and walked into the water. Neither mother nor daughter seemed to bother with under garments.

Jake was not a man who was easily surprised or rattled but even for him this turn of events was almost beyond comprehension. What the hell? He quickly removed his own clothing and entered the pond in which the two women were now frolicking lasciviously together. There was an intimacy between mother and daughter which was decidedly sensual...if not overtly sexual. They touched more often and more intimately than would have been the norm. He did not miss the obvious appreciative look both women provided. He had a lean well muscled body but it was his semi-erect cock that both seemed focused on. They whispered and giggled conspiratorially. Even at half mast Jake's equipment was decidedly above average in both girth and length.

Soon the two women moved toward him, trapping him between them. Vanessa began to softly nibble his neck and shoulders while sliding a hand down to his ass and sliding her fingers along his cleft. Barbara was far bolder as she expertly cupped his hard balls and stroked his growing erection with her soft hands. He kissed her full lips gently then probed inside as she reciprocated with a whimper. Vanessa's finger---fortunately one with a closely trimmed nail---found the object of her interest and gently began rimming his tight opening with an occasional dart just inside. Jake reached behind him and found Vanessa's completely hairless little cunt and gently stroked her outer lips. His other hand moved forward to fondle her mother's more hirsute offering, massaging her turgid button with his thumb as his fingers found their way inside her womanly folds. Mother and daughter gently moved their hips in concert, fucking themselves on his fingers. Both of them came almost simultaneously in surprisingly short order.

"Very nice Jake....very nice! He has very talented fingers, doesn't he Vanessa?"

"Uh, huh." Vanessa said, more of a moan or whimper than a clear articulation.

"Jake, you may have figured out that in addition to being mother and daughter Vanessa and I are also lovers---a recent occurrence---but we both have a decided preference for men...for cock...and yours is quite impressive and in need of special attention; Vanessa and I haven't enjoyed any cock in some time. You didn't cum in spite of the expert ministrations of my talented hands so you obviously have the staying power that comes with maturity. I might suggest that regardless of your ability to get it up repeatedly you might want to consider pharmacological augmentation. We're staying all night, we're both quite insatiable and we both have multiple orifices that need to be filled. Before you cook dinner we need to share a high protein appetizer. Let's get out of the pond for that."

Taking him by the hand the two beauties led Jake up to the expansive deck, threw some cushions down and literally pushed him down on his back. Kneeling on either side of him both women began to slather his rock hard tool with their talented tongues. As Vanessa's delightful little rear was within reach Jake began fondling her ass and pussy from behind; she rocked slowly back and force in rhythm with his strokes. Turning his upper body to his side his gently moved her lithe young thighs toward him, finally lifting her lower body and placing her butt high on his chest with her knees astride. Lifting his head he found her sparkling little brown jewel at the ideal level for oral exploration.

Barbara held his fat cock in her soft hands and gently stroked his sack. She held his cock in the perfect position for Vanessa to take it deeply in her tight, hot, wet little mouth. Occasionally Barbara would remove his hardened organ from her daughter's lips and fellate him wantonly and deeply with her more expansive but incredibly adroit mouth and tongue. Vanessa was literally fucking Jake's tongue into her tight little ass. Barbara's head slid between her slender daughters creamy thighs as she proceeded to orally service her offspring. Vanessa spread her thighs to give her mother better access. Barbara's head was soon ensconced between her daughter's thighs and resting on Jake's chest as she serviced the young woman's slippery little slot with her experienced mouth. Vanessa removed her mouth from Jake's cock continuing to slowly stroke it with her small hands; she was gasping and then she screamed when the intense orgasm hit her, furious working her bare young cunt against her mother's mouth as Jake's tongue found its limit in her tight little rear. As her orgasm subsided she resumed her cock sucking responsibilities with a frenetic abandon. Her mother saw a teaching moment at hand.

"Honey that's not the way I taught you!"

"Sorry, mom; I still don't have much experience at this...at least not with a real cock."

"Let me show you baby. You've got to take it deeper...swirl you tongue around the head...just the right amount of suction."

Barbara was a woman with many years of experience in sucking cock and she was a grand master in her technique. As one slippery finger snuck inside his rectum and the other hand massaged his full balls, Barbara took Jake's fat cock to the back of her throat, then just to the edge of her lips, swirled her talented tongue and Jake came with a roar. Barbara continued to suck him off oblivious to anything around her.

"You're not sharing mom!"

"Sorry hon." Barbara said, removing her mouth from Jake's cock, grabbing her daughter by the head and kissing her deeply. "I got piggy...why don't you clean him up?"

Vanessa proceeded to clean Jake's cock from head to toe with the delight of a child sampling her first ice cream cone.

"He's still hard, mom!"

"Is this typical Jake? Very impressive I have to say."

"I don't think anything about any of this is typical. I do believe I could cum again before dinner...if you're up for it." The two women giggled at his last comment.

"It's my turn, daughter; you've already cum twice but I'm sure you'll find some way to keep yourself busy. I need a decidedly hard...even rough fuck, Jake, from the rear. I prefer you take my pussy first but if I cum before you do and you just can't resist you can pop me in the ass...or if you've still got some energy left...Vanessa. Just in case..." Barbara went to her purse and produced a bottle of clear lube and handed it to Jake. "Care to do the honors?" She said, bending over and spreading her gloriously full butt cheeks. Jake jumped to the task quickly working several lubed fingers deep into the forty year old blonde's rear.

"My turn!" Vanessa exclaimed assuming the position. Her back door was far tighter than her mother's. Jam ventured a guess.

"You've never been fucked in the ass, have you Vanessa?"

"Yes and no...mom has done me there several times with her strap on but...I've never had a man cum in my butt...mom says I don't know what I'm missing. Will you cum in my ass Jake?"

"I'm sure I will." Jake replied. "But right now your mother is next on my dance card."

Barbara got down on her knees and waved her astounding rump inches from Jake's face. He slowly caressed her taut body with his strong hands before surprising her with several sharp slaps on her quivering butt flesh; she squealed and giggled. Vanessa joined her mother on the cushions and began to kiss her passionately then moved down to her breasts. Both women moaned in unison as if lost in their own world. Jake went to his knees and lavished attention on Barbara's fleshy folds and greasy chute with his mouth and tongue. Returning to his feet he bent over her and quickly inserted his raging meat into her surprisingly tight pussy. She worked her well trained inner muscles in her vain attempt to capture his dick and hold it inside her. He won the contest if that's what it could be called; Barbara came with a howl some fifteen minutes later long before Jake felt the first sign of impending ejaculation. He withdrew and sat back to catch his breath knowing he needed to cum soon just from the standpoint of pure physical stamina. Barbara rolled over and smiled at him then looked back at her daughter, kissing her mouth affectionately.

"Fuck her up the ass, Jake...it's your anal cherry for the taking...but you owe me a rain check in the sodomy department. Go slow and let her get used to it...that cock of yours is decidedly bigger than the strap on I used on her. She probably could have used a little more work back there before taking her first cock but she wants it and she wants it bad." She then addressed her daughter. "No turning back baby...once he gets that fat cock inside your shitter you are going to get ass fucked...are you sure?"

As if in answer Vanessa quickly moved to Jake, kissing him deeply while fondling his cock. "How do you want me, baby?" She cooed.

"On your back...I want to watch your face when I cum in your ass."

Barbara positioned Vanessa accordingly, placing a small cushion under her young rump.

"Put it in my pussy first...fuck me for a little while before you do my ass..." Vanessa whispered as Jake took his cue while gently and tenderly kissing the young anal virgin. Her pussy was deliciously tight and furnace hot. Barbara recognized that if this went on too long her daughter would get a good screw but not the butt fucking she desired. Barbara took Jakes cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance to the spiral muscle which guarded her daughter's most forbidden place after first testing it with her talented tongue.

"Here it come baby...relax...push the head in Jake...that it!"

Vanessa's eyes flew open wide at the initial invasion of her rectum. "Oh my God that's big...need to relax...okay push it in a little more...hold it! I'm so fucking full...full of cock...how much more..."

"It's half way in baby...okay...that right...oh shit, baby you look so sexy with that big cock stretching your ass hole!"

Jake bottomed out and stayed motionless; Vanessa's eyes were watering and she grimaced. After several minutes she began to move slowly, pulling his cock in and out of her no longer virgin orifice. "Okay, she whispered...do me...do my ass."

The tight confines of Vanessa's nineteen year old rump coupled with the sheer eroticism of the whole scene as Barbara worked her expert fingers and tongue on Vanessa's delicate and hairless folds not to mention Vanessa's litany of erotic verbiage brought Jake over the edge in no time. Thanks in no small part to Barbara's efforts Vanessa came seconds after he came deep in her dark chute. It was just as well, Barbara thought to herself; better not to wear out her daughter's back door too early in the evening. As Jake's slowly deflating organ plopped out of Vanessa's gaping hole Barbara took the slimy tool in her mouth cleaning all vestiges of Jake's cum and her darling daughter's musky funk. The two women again kissed as Jake looked on and decided that he would be visiting the medicine cabinet at his first opportunity.

Dinner was magnificent but all knew it was a brief interlude to what would become a long and generally sleepless night. They enjoyed a brief after dinner drink back beside the pond; no one bothered to don clothing. In short order all knew it was time to retire to the master bedroom after a brief foray in the ample Jacuzzi in the master bath.

The two women could not keep their hands or their mouths off of each other as Jake assumed the role of spectator. With Vanessa on the edge of the bath and her mother kneeling in front of her with her head buried in her daughter's crotch that amazing ass beckoned to Jake; greasing his now restored organ with the appropriate lube he tested her readiness with his fingers and plunged to the depths of Barbara's exquisite rear.

Barbara was unquestionable an ass fucker's dream; she didn't just take it the ass she loved it there. She moved, she moaned she whimpered and in every regard made it clear that Jake's fat cock was doing exactly what she wanted it to. While she was certainly not the first middle aged anal princess Jake had enjoyed she was by far the most fun. Introducing a young woman to anal sex was not to be discounted but fucking a woman in the ass who truly enjoyed the experience was at the top of Jake's list. He emptied his balls one more time with a roar as Barbara's well trained rear milked him for every drop. After a suitable oral cleaning by young Vanessa the three moved to the bedroom.

Shortly after three in the morning, Jake was completely fucked out; fortunately so were his dinner companions, or so he thought. Thanks to the pharmacology he was still erect but knew he had no chance of coaxing another orgasm out of his tired old balls. Sandwiched in between the two women with Barbara's soft, full bush caressing his ass and Vanessa's smooth toned young rump shoved tightly against his cock he was blissfully spent. When Vanessa reach between her legs and positioned his cock head at the slimy entrance to her tight little pussy and then worked his turgid organ inside her slot Jake hoped that she didn't expect any more physical involvement from him than providing an erect tool. Evidently she was more than content to fuck herself on Jake's equipment coming one more time before drifting off to sleep.

Jake woke up early and started a pot of coffee; when he returned to the bedroom both of his guests were showering together. He thought of joining them but thought better of it. The ladies had other ideas as both grabbed him and pulled him into the shower with them for one final romp.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers