A Night to Remember, and a Friend

Story Info
One person's break up, another's make up.
1k words
3.8
32.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've ever written or submitted so your comments would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to e-mail me at the address in my profile. Thanks and enjoy.

*

My girlfriend and I had planned to go out that evening, but after the phone call, everything changed. It was Taylor, my girlfriends best friend. She had broken up with her boyfriend earlier, and after a day of crying, she needed some comfort in her friend. She was to come over and we'd stay in tonight. When my girlfriend, Jill, saw my bummed out look, she said, "If you just hang in there tonight, I promise you will be rewarded." She winked at me and went upstairs to change. She was average height and weight, with a perfect ass, on the smaller side, but nice and tight. She has great skin and a beautiful face.

A while later, the doorbell rang. Jill was still upstairs so I got it. When I swung the door open, Taylor was standing in front of me, eyes swollen from a day of tears. Usually she wears buttoned down collared shirts to cover her rather large chest, but tonight she wore a skimpy plain white tank top. I guess her appearance was not on her mind today. I've always enjoyed seeing shorter girls with large breasts, and Taylor was one of my favorites to admire. And despite the tears, looked exceptionally hot tonight.

Jill came down the stairs as we were greeting each other. They gave each other a big hug, their chests rubbing together ever so slightly. Throughout the night we had some drinks and watched TV while the girls chatted away. Occasionally I would glance over towards them. I started to notice Taylor's nipples had gotten extremely hard. It wasn't that cold in here, so she must have been aroused somehow.

Late into the night, while everyone was feeling the effects of the alcohol, Taylor turned to Jill and thanked her for making her feel better about the break up.

"No problem babe, I'm here for you. You can stay here tonight and anytime you need me, I'll be....." Jill's words were cut short as Taylor leaned in and kissed her. Jill was surprised and lifted her eyebrows, but never pulled away. After a could seconds, Taylor retreated and said, "Thank you. I'll see you in the morning." And she went off to bed.

Sitting on the chair beside them, viewing this whole scene, I was becoming a bit aroused. Jill looked at me once Taylor had gone. She was still pretty shocked. "Please come here", she directed me as she patted the couch next to her. I moved as instructed, trying to hide the hardening in my pants. I could see she was slightly aroused by the incident as well, as her face colored. Her nipples poked ever so slightly trough her shirt, which meant they were very hard as they had pressed through her bra as well.

"I bet you liked that didn't you", she said, very well knowing I fancied seeing her close with other girls.

"Why yes I did, but from the looks of your chest, it seems that you did too."

"Well I can't deny that" she said. With that she leaned in and kissed me. A slow deep kiss as her tongue probed my mouth. She crawled up on my lap and startled me sitting on the couch. I removed her shirt from her body, and caressed her tits through her bra. She lowered her hands to my crotch and rubbed her hands over my now rock hard cock. She undid my belt and button while I unclasped her bra and let it fall. I sucked her little titties and licked the hardened nipples on them. I heard a slight moan come from her. She slid down my legs and took my pants and boxers down with her. My cock sprang to full standing as she kneeled before me.

She put her lips over my cock and slowly started sucking on it. She slip her lips up and down over my member until it was nicely wet. When she stopped prematurely I knew what she wanted. She stood up in front of me and removed her pants and panties. She was ready to fuck me. After crawling up back on top of me, she hovered her pussy right over my inviting penis. She nibble on my hears as her hands caressed my own nipples.

"I saw you looking at her tonight" she whispered into my ear. "I saw you squirm when her nipples hardened. I got turned on myself knowing what you were doing. When she kissed me, I just knew you'd die, so I didn't pull back. I knew at that point that I'd just have to have your cock in side me tonight."

With that she lowered over my bulging cock. It felt so good to be inside her. She started pumping up and down on me and continued whispering into my ear.

"I bet you wanted to see the luscious tits behind that tank top huh? You wanted to watch us kiss, our tongues dance in each other mouths while your cock awakened. I bet you'd just love it if I grabbed her and ripped her shirt off. And fondled those massive breasts of hers. And she would moan and love it and look at you while I sucked them dry."

This was too much for me. I came hard into her dripping pussy.

"Oh baby" she moaned. "You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Babe you know I would. I'd love to see you suck her big tits in front of me, while I tugged at my cock. I'd love to here you moan, as she stuck a finger in your wet pussy, and finger fucked you in front of me. And I know you would love it too."

"Well there's only one way to find out" she said. She nodded behind me. I turned around only to see Taylor standing there in her tank top and panties. She had one hand circling her nipple over her bra.

"Mind if I join you two?"