A Night To Remember C

Story Info
Lovers meet once again.
815 words
2.4
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maura waited for him on a cliff, their cliff, over looking the ocean. she was wearing a white flowing dress made of near sheer material and when the wind blew her nipples would harden and show through the thin material. she had waited an hour for her lover to arrive, but he was no where to be seen. Maura sat on the blanket she had spread out earlier and watched the sun set into the ocean. "The stars will be out soon" she thought, "good thing its a full moon tonight, I'll at least be able to see his face a little bit. if he ever gets here." Another gust of wind blew hardening her nipples once more. Maura began to massage one of them and thought or Isaac. A shudder of pleasure washed over her. "God, I hope he gets here soon!" she thought

Isaac walked up the path to the cliff at a hurried pace. He had waited three long months for this moment and he had to be late. "damn traffic!" he muttered under his breath. "The one time I get to see Maura and everything has got to go wrong!" Not only had it been traffic, the dinner Isaac had been preparing burned, the flowers he ordered never came, all that traffic he hit, and then when he finally get here the park was closed and he had to walk 4 extra miles including the 2 it takes to get up to the cliff. "God this is getting me even more frustrated!" Isaac exclaimed, "thank God I'm almost there." the bulge in Isaac pants was becoming excruciating painful, every time he took a step it aggravated his little member.

"Oh God, all I wanna do is sink into her and tell her how much I love her!" Isaac said to himself, but all he thought about was jerking of right here, right now. "I gotta wait, I gotta wait." he said

Isaac and Maura had met three months ago at the top of the cliff. Maura had hiked up there on her own to meditate. Isaac just enjoyed hiking as a past time. When they met each other it was electric. Both of them held pent up sexual frustration and when they both saw each others sweating muscular bodies they were overcome by a sexual craze. Isaac grabbed Maura's arms and they kissed deeply, their tongues dancing upon each other. Isaac slid his hand up to cup Maura's voluptuous breast, he massaged the nipple as Maura moaned out in pleasure. She then reached down and began to stroke Isaacs little member. She then unzipped his pants as they continued to kiss.

Isaac's penis practically jumped into Maura's hand, "my God he's huge! he must be 8 inches!" she thought to herself. Isaac unbuttoned Maura's shirt as she un did his pants, both shirt and pant fell to the ground simultaneously. they both stopped kissing and looked into each others eyes. then, in an instant, they flung the rest of their cloths off and embraced each other one again into a deep sensuous kiss. Isaac then picked Maura up gently and laid Her against a slanted smooth rock. He began to kiss all up and down her neck and breast. he gently suckled on one nipple as his fingers rolled the other around. Maura let out a cry of pleasure, she was so close, so unbelievable close. Isaac then lifted one of Maura's legs and looking deep into her eyes, he plunged his full length into her.

She arched her back and moaned in ecstasy. He then began to slowly move in and out of her creating a slow rhythm that she matched. He grinded and pounded into her with such force that they both had their orgasm simultaneously. screaming out with pleasure they slowed and finally, they both slid to the ground. Maura, as she slid down the rock scraped her back and began to bleed. Isaac seeing that she was in pain grabbed his shirt and pressed it up to her back gently. He then picked her up and held he in his arms and they watched the sun set together.

And so it was that they kept in contact over months, but since they lives 100's of miles away, meeting on a regular basis was hard to do. Until finally Maura flew into New England, and when she was near her destination, left a note for Isaac at work hoping he would receive it. He new where to meet her...she would be waiting.

Isaac finally made it to the cliff, as he neared it he saw the silhouette of Maura against the setting sun. "God, she's beautiful!" he thought to himself. Maura sensed that he was near, she turned around and there he was. Pleasure filled his eyes as it did hers. This will be a night to remember...