A Night to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
The evening continues.
1k words
3.8
18.6k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early evening air is warm and sultry, promising a night of wicked indulgence and breathtaking passion. A shiver slides up my spine as the breeze caresses my moist cunt and i pause without thinking to enjoy the sensual caress. Your tug on my lead snaps my attention back into focus and i come swiftly to heel at your side. Our transportation waits, a sleek cab with uniformed driver who discreetly meets your eyes and gives an imperceptible nod. My eyes are suddenly covered as the blindfold slides down, cutting off my attempts to delve into the secrets of the darkened interior. You hand me in to the vehicle, bidding me to feel my way to the center of the seat and wait patiently there for you.

Muffled voices come to me, but i can distinguish nothing except the pleased overtones in your laughter as you slide in beside me. Out of habit, i have assumed the position you prefer me to sit: skirt up behind me so my bare flesh rests on the smooth leather seat. My legs spread so that your way is unimpeded should you elect to amuse yourself with me. Without warning, the egg comes to life deep within my cunt and you chuckle at my sudden start. "This is only the very beginning, pet" you assure me. "Tonight will provide much pleasure for you, and also be a test of your training thus far. i trust you will not let me down."

i hear a window roll down, and am suddenly aware of my exposure. In the dress you have selected for me, i am now open to the world for viewing, and the evidence of my arousal shines sleekly along the seat and my thighs. i can sense dim light nearby, but have no way of knowing whether it is a street light passing or something closer. i start again as your fingers caress my knee, sliding slowly up my inner thigh and up toward my hip. Your touch, feather-light and teasing, sends shivers over me, and without bidding my hips move in an attempt to draw your hand closer to the seat of my needs. Soft growls from you still my efforts, bringing a whimper of longing to my lips, but you only laugh and continues to tantalise. As my breath grows more ragged, you suddenly still your hand and direct me to turn and kneel.

My knees ride the edge of the seat and your hands pull my hips further back while pushing my shoulders forward as much as possible. Soft sounds whisper past me, and i feel the plug being removed from my ass and the gentle caress of your silk handkerchief smoothing over my now empty hole. The quiet hiss of a zipper sounds, and your fingers now slick with oil slide over and around my tight hole, slipping inside, stretching, spreading, and preparing the way. Your voice, gruff with need, bids me come sit on Daddy’s lap and be a good girl. Time for a game of "ride a cockhorse," you tell me. Your hands grasp my hips and guide me into place, and i can feel each inch of you as my body stretches to accommodate you most intimately. As you settle in to your depth, the egg again flares to life and we both groan at the feel. i am lost in the pleasure, cunt tightly clenched around the vibrating egg, ass stretched and stuffed with my Daddy’s wonderful cock. A gentle nudge from you sets me in motion, riding on Daddy’s lap like a young girl. i begin slowly at first, relishing the sensation of your cock slowly withdrawing a bit, than easing back in. As i pick up speed, i can feel you retreat until only the head remains lodged within my tight ass and then i am speared to the full depth of your shaft again.

Your hands come around to my breasts, lifting them free of the negligible constraints of my dress. You tweak and tease the nipples you have often mentioned having pierced, and whisper to me of how good they will look with the gold rings you have planned for them. One hand slides down over my body and lower, gliding lightly over and around my soaking pussy. Your fingers, drenched in my juices, are lifted to my lips and i eagerly suck them clean, treating each like a miniature version of your cock, upon which i love so well to feast. i continue to ride your stiff cock, feeling you throb deep inside my ass, and thrilling to each stroke. My need for you grows frantic, near uncontrollable, and as my breathing grows painfully erratic, a soft cough sounds from the open partition window and the driver announces "We’ve nearly arrived, Sir." You chuckle at my gasp of dismay as i realise that even in the limited scope of the rear view mirror, our actions have been visible. You thank the driver and put up the partition, but not before we hear his quiet words of appreciation for the show "Thank YOU Sir."

As always your control amazes me, for by the time the window is raised, you have softened, withdrawn from my ass, cleaned yourself with a convenient moistened towellette and composed yourself as if nothing had happened. i, on the other hand, am trembling and still partially blinded with need. Only the habits you have taught me have saved my dress from being ruined, and with patient hands you clean me as well, murmuring soothing phrases intended both to dampen and stoke the fire that rages within me. You remove the blindfold, and kiss me tenderly, speaking soft words of encouragement and praise and with skilled movements have me put back together by the time the car comes to a stop and the door beside you opens.

You step out and assist me out of the vehicle into the fresh evening air. The building in front of us is stylish and elegant, and offers no hint to its nature or purpose, and the street on either side divulges no more information. As your hand under my elbow urges me onward, i look back at the driver who gives me just a hint of an appreciative smile as he touches his cap and drives off. We walk slowly toward the ornate door, and you smile down at me, assuring me that the night has only just begun.