A Night to Remember (Sex Club)

Story Info
My first sex club.
1.7k words
3.73
71.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 18, I had already had lots of sex with many partners, men and women, boys and girls. Sex parties I had seen on video. It was porn and not real though it turned me on. Wanted the real thing. So, after being in college for six months, I posted an ad. It was a college town and a bigger town than I had come from. I got lots of replies. Well, here's the ad: "18 Year Old Seeks Group Sex with Men and Women. I'm five-foot six, 115 lbs, blonde, blue eyes, slightly tanned and tested. I have small boobs, long legs and a tight pussy with big lips and a big clitoris. Pics for a real sex club."

I read a story that said only be in a sex club if they require testing. Got tested once a month. Didn't want to get anything or give anything to someone. When in doubt, always required a condom with men. Natural just always felt better.

Combing through replies to my ad courtesy of a Yahoo email addy I found a woman who said she was in one. Most replies were those wanting a threesome or sex. An older guy in his late fifties sent me a long sex story and offered me money. The woman told me stories about her group sex and then sent me a picture of her. She was forty. Cute brunette with large boobs, a hairy pussy and kinda plump. I sent her my picture. Next day, she said my picture led to some great sex with her husband so sorry it took a day to respond. She gave me her number and we met at a Waffle Shop.

She explained the sex club had sixteen people in it with those in their twenties to forties. No videotaping or any of that. Just drinking then lots of sex. Some got a buzz so they could get the liquid courage to do multiple partners. If someone said no or had enough, it was respected. I had already filled out a form with what I'd do and what I wouldn't. Hated anal and loved straight sex with men or women or both. It was a rainy Monday when we met. She further explained if you didn't show up with a test and didn't have anything, you would be asked to leave. They were mostly couples. Men had to bring a wife or girlfriend. Women didn't. I had been accepted and the next party was Saturday.

After the formalities, we talked girl talk. We made some excuse we knew each other. I was buying a condo. She said they started with six people and their sex lives were fantastic after that. They did it so their lovemaking would be better. Mostly the reason they only met four times a year. I got lucky getting in so close to one. They had a big open place they rented. It had a bar and nice couches and a thick carpet. The couches and chairs were all leather so easy to clean. Had their shit together. We giggled when I asked, "What do I wear? Just some panties?"

I arrived at about six that Saturday. Twelve had showed up except me. Showed my test and saw the other people's test. Gina, the woman, encourage me to read them. Mine was two weeks old. One couple had been turned away since they forgot the test. I told her I was nervous and she said don't be and the sex will be a breeze. She yelled, "We have thirteen! She's tested and fine."

I sat down with a couple, Mark and Jenny, that were in their late twenties. She was a thin girl with dark hair and glasses. She was sexy. He was nice looking as well with a lean body and muscles. She was sexy because she was lanky, wore a tight top that showed off her big nipples. She wasn't gorgeous but real. I didn't wear much makeup like her. Natural beauty was more fun. The other couples were in their mid to late thirties except the original couple, Gina and her husband, Rob, that was fortyish.

We talked and drank wine. I took a few shots of Jack. It was all talk about sex and how this club had spiced up their sex lives. Some felt guilty at first since it was cheating. I said I would feel guilty if I made someone's wife or husband or so forth feel guilty. Almost all of us had lost our virginity young. I wasn't the youngest. Jenny had lost her cherry at eleven to a boyfriend. I had at twelve. Gina lost her's at 16. Michael, a blue-eyed guy about thirty eight, lost his 19 to his now full-figured wife. She had a tummy and large boobs. He had a beer gut and, what looked like, a huge cock. They were one of the founders.

To get things started, we drew names. Could be a girl or a guy. None of the guys were bisexual really so if they chose a guy they would watch their wives or girlfriends. It was rigged to sexual preference. Only two of the couples liked anal. They switched and I hot to sit with Gina. Jenny got Michael and his big bulge and Mark got Melissa, the full-figured one. Melissa happily took off her jeans and top and sat there in her panties. The guys had already dropped to their shirts and underwear. Melissa disrobed and Mark said, "I love fat girls". All of us laughed. Melissa was the only one who had taken every dick in the room in one party. Her 40ddd boobs were an obvious asset. She had dirty blonde hair and red lips.

I disrobed and Gina said, "Her pussy has some big lips. Me and husband had lots of sex thinking about her after seeing her picture." Rob was stroking his cock since I got his wife and only thirteen of us. Gina disrobed and finally everyone was naked mostly. Hard to keep all of the people in my head from that night.

I laughed when Mark revealed his cock after Melissa gave him a sloppy blowjob and it had real lipstick all over it. Melissa wiped it off with a napkin as she showed us his cum in her mouth then swallowed his large load. Gina was between my legs licking my clit and spreading me with three fingers. I was dripping wet. Rob just sat there stroking his cock watching his wife do me. The smell of sex was all over with fellatio and cunnilingus gong on with abandon. I came hard with a loud moan as I watched Rob slipped his dick in Melissa. Michael was fucking the hell out of small Jenny. Her juices were all over his legs and hers as they fucked.

I agreed to let Rob fuck me doggie while I licked Gina's hairy pussy. My nipples were huge from all the sex going on. I was so into Gina's pussy that Rob fucking me was not much. Fun but he wasn't making me cum. He was clearly enjoying himself saying, "God, she is sooo fucking tight." Gina came and bucked but I held her down. Her cum was thicker and it went down my throat. She tasted salty and sweet and finally Rob's jerks were making my juices run down my legs. I moaned a lot while sucking Gina then. Gina exploded three more times then Rob finally came in my pussy. He twitched inside and slapped my ass. He laid on my back exhausted. He finally pulled out and went to the bathroom. He did wipe my legs off before he left. Gina proceeded to savor his cum from my cunt and she ate it.

Melissa was moaning loudly as she got piledrived. Jenny was riding cowgirl and cumming. Other came as well. Everyone had finally came at least once. All the guys had shot their loads. We kind of cleaned up. I had to take a pee and Jenny saw me. She found a big glass and told me, "Just pee in this. It's okay. We usually have a few buckets to pee in since only two bathrooms. Hard for a girl to pee in a bucket." She held the glass and I closed my eyes and peed in it. Some cum was certainly in the glass. Jenny did something sexy and took a drink of my warm pee then put the rest down the toilet.

We had maybe five hours of sex that night. I was exhausted. My pussy was a little sore. I had pulled a Melissa and had all the guys cum in me during the party. Me and Jenny were the last to have sex. We sixty-nined on a couch while everyone watched. She was indeed a sexy girl. Average looks but sexy. An animal between my legs. I bit her clit and every time I did she let out a wail and came. We came maybe five times each in thirty minutes. Neither of us could take another cock.

All the others masturbated. The women came. Jenny and me agree to let all the guys cum on our faces. One by one they shot their loads on us. It made me feel funny inside. We sucked some after they came. Rob's cum shot from her face to mine. Mark's huge dick, which I enjoyed riding earlier, was the last one to cum on us. Both of us two girls had our faces covered in cum. We got most of it in our mouths and swapped one large load from the six guys. We swapped about five times and Jenny was left with a mouth full of cum literally. We all clapped when she swallowed a sea of white. She chased it down with a shot of Jack. I took a shot too. It was over. I had been royally fucked. Melissa finally had some competition. Jenny had fucked all but one guy. Shockingly, it was her husband. Mark had been the first guy to fuck all the woman.

Jenny and me had become friends. We'd soon become lovers. That's another story all by itself. Ask me for it.