A Night to Unwind

Story Info
Kayla surprises Matt when he gets home.
1.5k words
4.06
13.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdmoret
mdmoret
1 Followers

Matt threw his briefcase into the backseat of the car and got in, finally homeward bound. The only thing he wanted was to get home to his beautiful wife and unwind from a long day at work. It seemed as though he would have never gotten through that stack of paperwork on his desk. He loosened his tie around his neck and pulled out of the parking lot. He called his wife to let her know he was on his way home and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Baby, I'm on my way home." he said as he stopped at a traffic light.

"Okay Baby, you sound tired and frustrated."

"I am."

"Well just drive carefully. I love you and see you soon." She hung up before he could even say anything.

Matt arrived home about a half hour later, and dug his keys out of his pocket. Before he could get the key into the lock, the door opened from the other side to reveal his wife, standing in the doorframe dressed in the sexiest outfit. He looked her up and down ; her stilettos were tall and strapping to the middle of her calves. He looked all the way up to her bare thighs until he got to her panties. The material was thin black sheer that barely covered anything. Matt could already feel his dick getting excited in his pants. He kept moving his eyes upward, and he went right past her sexy stomach, accentuated with a piercing on her belly button. Her breasts were held in a black bra, and he could only think about reaching out and sucking them, caressing them, playing with her nipples. My God she was sexy!

"Welcome home Baby... Let me get your jacket." Kayla pulled him into the house and shut the door, reaching around his neck to slip his blazer off his shoulders. He shrugged out of them and still found himself speechless. He shivered when she trailed her fingers down his chest and he fought the urge to fuck her right then and there.

"Baby... My God... You look so sexy..."

Matt slipped his hands around her hips and kissed her lips slowly but passionately. She pressed him against the front door and dragged a finger down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as they kissed. Matt snaked his arm around her again and grabbed her ass, squeezing it. He pulled her harder against his body, grinding his stiffening dick against her thighs. Kayla moaned a little and broke the kiss, grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.

As he followed her, he slapped her ass several times, and as they reached the top of the stairs, he bent her over, and humped her, grinding his cock against her pussy. She moaned and fell to her knees in front of him, before turning to him and kissing his lower stomach, undoing his belt quickly and throwing it aside. She jerked his pants down his ankles and kissed up his thighs, nibbling softly as she licked the shaft of his cock through his boxers. Matt shivered and ran a hand through her hair. She bit the top of his boxers and pulled them down slowly, allowing his throbbing cock to spring free. She licked up the shaft and took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking on it sensually. She licked the underside of the head and Matt bit his lips. Slowly, she took him completely into her mouth and she sucked long and hard on his thick dick. Her hands rubbed his thigh and occassionally brushed against his balls, which made him shiver. He gave a little moan and closed his eyes, titling his head back. She licked and sucked on his cock, before pulling off and wrapping her fingers around it, pumping the shaft quickly, sucking on and off on the head. She was driving him wild and Matt could feel the hot cum building up in his balls. If she kept up this technique, he wouldn't last much longer. He reached down and pulled her hands off his cock and bucke his hips against her, sending his hard member halfway into her mouth. Her lips closed around it and she sucked again. He thrust his cock into her mouth over and over and she deepthroated it every time. He began moaning her name and he felt his balls churning again.

"Oh God Kayla...I'm gonna cum!" She took his balls into her hand and began massaging them slowly, tickling them almost. This was just what Matt needed to set him off. The hot load shot right through his shaft and into her mouth. She swallowed it all in three gulps and continued sucking him until he was completely empty.

"Mmm...you taste so good Baby..." she got to her feet and kissed him passionately. He sucked on her tongue and tasted himself on her lips.

They broke the kiss and he held her for a minute, before she pulled him the rest of the way to the bedroom.

She pushed him onto his back on the bed and straddled his lap. She sat on his cock and ground her pussy against it as she kissed his chest. She moaned softly and he could feel her throbbing against him. She was soaking wet and he could feel it through those sheer panties. Matt leaned up and kissed her breast, biting the top of the bra and tugging it down with his teeth.

He kissed and sucked on her hard nipples while she squirmed and moaned his name.

"God Baby...just get inside me..." she begged, panting and kissing every part of his face that she could reach.

"I want to taste you first." Matt rolled her over and spread her thighs quickly. He leaned down and flicked his tongue over her inner thighs, tasting the juices running down her legs. He licked up and down her slit, over the thin fabric that covered it. She squirmed as he pulled her panties to the side and sucked on her clit. She was on the brink of an organsm and all she needed was a little push. It came when Matt ripped her panties off and held her lips apart with his fingers. He thrust his tongue into her pussy and she tightens her muscles on him. She arched her back as she felt waves of ecstasy overwhelm her body. She screamed his name but Matt didn't stop. He sucked and nibbled on her lips and massaged her clit with the tip of his tongue. Her personal favourite, it drove her wild when he did that. She tangled her hands in his hair and arched her back, her body twitching. Her juices flowed quickly, soaking the sheets beneath them. By that time, Matt was rock hard. He rolled over and lay on his back for a minute, giving Kayla a second to catch her breathe. Panting and flushed, she rolled onto him.

"Please...Baby please get in me now..."

She slipped onto his dick quickly and leaned over him with her hands on his chest. Matt looked at her, her beautiful face. Her hair fell into her eyes and he moved it aside, leaning up to kiss her.

"I love you." he whispered, as she rode him gently.

"I love you too..." She pushed on and off of him, closing her eyes and leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Oh fuck Baby...it feels so good..." she whispered into his ear. "You're so hard and big..."

Matt smiled and moved his hips in sync with hers. It seemed that these movement was all Kayla needed to want to get rough. She leaned up and gripped the headboard of the bed. Matt wrapped his arms aroud her waist and pushed his knees against her back. She bounced up and down on his dick, Matt thrusting up and down to enhance the impact. She was moaning as loud as ever now...shouting his name and he buried his face within her breasts, kissing and sucking on them.

"Harder Matt! Pound me!" she screamed. He thrust his hips as fast and hard as he could, and it wasn't long until he felt the familiar churning in his balls.

"Baby...I'm gonna cum again..." He moaned and looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her hair stuck to her neck with sweat.

"Me -" Her voice caught in a gasp and she moaned. "me too..."

Matt slowed down and now he just gently stroked her in and out.

"Cum inside me...please Baby...I want to feel your hot cum inside me..."

He nodded and he shot ropes of cum deep within her. She moaned when she felt it and she too came with him. Her juices again seeped from her slit and onto his body.

Exhausted, she leaned down and put her head onto his chest. Matt didn't pull out, just wrapped his arms around her. Their breathing both returned to normal and instantly, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

mdmoret
mdmoret
1 Followers