A Night with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hack48
Hack48
5 Followers

Brian started fucking her in earnest now and I could hear his body slapping against her ass as occasionally she would push me away to gasp for breath.

I looked down at her. God she was beautiful. All glistening, her long blond hair darkened with the moisture of her sweat plastered to her back. A few tendrils hung down, contrasting with the paleness of her back and redness of her ass cheeks.

This beauty was meant for man, I thought as I watched Brian driving her repeatedly onto my hardness. She was meant to take cock and love it.

Brian smiled as he began to draw out once more, this time removing himself completely.

Jesse took me out of her mouth and looked back to see what was going on to find Brian leaning down and spitting onto her ass.

"Ooh." she moaned as he placed the head of his wet cock against her tiny asshole, and quickly turned to take me back into her mouth. Clamping on and sucking on me with vigour before taking my full length again.

"I will go a little slower this time." Brian told me as he eased his cock into her ass.

I watched Jesse wiggle against him as she moved her head up and down my shaft, finally taking me all the way inside her mouth when Brian planted his cock all the way inside of her ass.

She kept me there while Brian pumped slowly in and out. Spitting occasionally to add lubricant, he slowly increased his speed.

I was totally inside her when as Brian slid his cock back and brought his hand down on her ass cheek. With a loud clapping sound he spanked her ass and I felt her jump against me, driving her face once again into my body.

He then grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock, causing her to moan when her mouth slid up my shaft and then back down when he slammed his hips against her.

She was like a tennis ball going back and forth between us. Having him buried in her then me, Brian and I rallied back and forth for a few minutes before he looked at me and told me. "I think you need to fuck her now."

I felt Jesse nod her head in agreement and my cock slid easily out of her mouth as she was moaning her approval. I agreed of course.

"My turn for an idea" I said as the both of them stood up. Sweat dripped from all of us. "I think we should both fuck her. Here, brace her back against your chest." I instructed moving towards her.

Brian moved to stand against her back while I bent to get my arms behind her knees and lift.

As I stood Jesse got the idea and purred. "Oh my, yes." And reached down to grab my cock to guide me to her pussy. I inched my way into her hot wetness, my elbows hooked under her knees and her back against her boyfriend.

"Now put your arms around my neck." I told her. She wrapped her arms around me took her full weight on my elbows and moved my hands to her waist while she snuggled her pussy onto my cock.

As flexible as she was, we stood with her legs folded to her sides. A compact bundle of fuck meat, I thought, while stepping towards Brian. "You too now bud, lets make a Jesse sandwich."

He grinned and moved in behind her, his cock hard and ready. He crouched and pressed the head into her ass.

She gasped as he entered her, biting my shoulder as he slid all the way into her. "Oh Christ yes!" she yelled once we had filled her completely. Our two cocks deep inside, I held her legs and waist while Brian had his hands on her ass.

We stood there for a moment enjoying the feeling of all that flesh pressed together, then slowly Brian and I lifted her up a little and let her fall back.

We repeated this motion, slowly lifting her higher each time until we began to get a rhythm of lift and drop. The higher she went the harder she came down on our cocks that were filling her simultaneously.

Jesse was moaning and flinging her head from side to side with each lift and drop. I could feel her tits rubbing against my chest. Our combined sweat allowed her to slide freely between Brian and me.

I felt Jesses' legs tense as she began to add her own motion, lifting herself up and slamming back down. Brian grinned at me and started to move his hips in time with her rhythm. I grinned back and started to do the same, our cocks slamming up as she was coming down.

It was almost violent as our three needs collided. Jesse was a vision of passion. Demanding and receiving the pounding we delivered. Our cocks moved in unison and I felt Jesses' orgasm grip my cock as she bounced furiously on us.

Suddenly she slowed and draped her head on my shoulder while we continued to fuck her. Her orgasm was coming in waves and the sounds she made only made us harder while we fucked this pretty little slut.

I caught Brians' eye and pointed with my nose as I mouthed the words. "The mirror."

He looked over his shoulder at the full length mirror in the living room a few feet away and began walking backwards towards it. I matched his movement step for step until we stood beside it, Jesse, too lost in her orgasm to notice, bit my shoulder again.

One at a time now, we began to stroke inside her, my cock filling her when Brians' slid out. Harder we thrust until I was lifting her off his cock before bending my knee and letting him lift her off of mine.

I spoke in her ear. "Look left." I instructed and she moved her head off my shoulder and looked left to see the three of us fucking in the mirror. Her eyes were dreamy watching us lift her off of each others cocks.

Getting into the rhythm again Brian and I stood close enough that Jesse could take her arms from my neck. We held that girl pressed between us, our cocks causing her to slide between with ease.

Jesse watched with fascination as our cocks entered and exited her holes and began to shudder with another orgasm, flinging her head back against Brian she continued to stare into the mirror.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer." I told Brian. "I am going to cum soon."

He nodded his agreement asking. "Should we fill her with cum, or use her face?" At this Jesses' head came up. "Face!" she squealed. "I want to drink your cum. I want it now!"

Taking his hands he placed them on her legs, together we both lifted until she slid completely off our cocks. I then crouched down until she could once again stand with Brians help.

Jesse swayed a little, unsteady on her feet, so we supported her on the way to the couch where she sank down and took us in her hands, bringing us closer to her. "I want to watch you cum on me while you jerk off." she said opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out flat.

I took my cock in my hand while Brian did the same. This wasn't going to take me long at all.

Jesse watched us intently as we stroked ourselves for her. Brian was first, but I was close behind. His first shot hit Jesses' forehead and drifted down her face as he aimed it to her mouth, coating her tongue.

My first shot hit her upper lip and then in her mouth. Jesse grinned and waited for more.

We hit her full in her mouth this time, spurting our load at the same time. I watched Jesses' tongue get covered in our combined spasm.

Moving closer Brian and I filled her as our orgasms weakened. Jesse had a mouth full, and her chin and cheeks were glazed with stray shots. Cum dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts before we were completely finished.

Jesse then drew her tongue in and swallowed out cum with a satisfied look on her face. Then she turned to me and opened her mouth and took me in, sucking hard and stroking my cock to be sure to get the last drop before turning to Brian and doing the same.

Brian and I sat down on either side of her, exhausted. I looked at her face, dripping cum. I started wiping with my finger and delivering it to her mouth. She sucked greedily. Brian started doing the same and soon we had her clean.

"Fuck." I said. "That was so intense." I looked from Brian to Jesse, finally settling on Jesse. "I have wanted to do that for a long time."

Brian and Jesse looked at each other and laughed, turning to me they said in unison "We know." laughing at the expression on my face. I must have blushed, but with the exertion who could tell?

Hack48
Hack48
5 Followers
12