A Night with Marie

Story Info
The other guy in the Friend-Zone.
3.7k words
3.84
14.6k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a true story. The only thing changed was the names of those involved.

*****

Finally, I got my friend home. I've successfully kept her from being arrested and thrown in jail. I've got her home, to her room and into her bed. She's lying there crying her soul out, and having massive panic attacks.

The grief of her lost child from years before, the anger at her drug addicted mother, the shame of having Heroin withdrawals, and the overwhelming despair that all those feelings bring, amplified by the booze she'd been drinking all day long. All these things are coursing through her body, heart and mind. Hence the panic attacks.

Her name is Marie, she is 25 years old, she is my roommate, she is my subordinate at work, she is my friend, and I am madly in love with her. She has a lot of issues to work through. But I love her none the less.

Oh yeah, did I mention she currently has a boyfriend? Probably not till just now. Yeah, his name is James; he's a douche bag to the 99th level. Got her shooting H again, and has royally fucked her head up. But they're off and on again. This time I hope it's off... Permanently.

So here I am holding her, telling her that these feelings will pass, that the grief and anger she feels isn't always going to be there. This is, of course, supposed to be her boyfriend's job right? But here I am. I'm doing it because I love her.

Once the overwhelming feelings begin to subside obvious physical needs are to be considered. She's thirsty, check. I have a glass of water at the bedside ready to go. She needs to use the bathroom, check. I help her to the bathroom. She needs a cigarette, check. We go outside, and just sit quietly side by side. We talk small talk while she snuggles up to me, her arms around me, holding me. I'm in total heaven.

Of course it's not real. She's drunk, and what she wants in the moment, is all she thinks and cares about. The doubts don't happen till the next day. But alas, I'm so happy while holding her. I know what's coming, and most of me is overjoyed, and a small part of me is disgusted.

Not disgusted that this is how she is feeling right now, or what is to follow. But that in the morning it'll just be; Marie and Ken, best buds and friends.

They say it's impossible to break out of the friend-zone. I believe that is pretty accurate, until you bring alcohol into the equation. Then all bets are off. Because even in the friend-zone there is still attraction there, and that booze, just lights that attraction up like fireworks on the 4th of July.

It's still cold at night, even though it's late April. So we go back inside, and we talk about the events of the evening. What I think she should do, about this, and that. We're lying there on her bed; she's in my arms listening to my heartbeat and holding me the way I have always wanted her to.

My heartbeat skips a beat and then speeds up for a moment while I'm thinking about how amazing she is the smell of her hair under my face, the warmth of her body pressed up against mine. How her legs are entwined in mine, and how incredibly lucky I am to have her. Here. Now, and in my arms and needing me.

She turns her head up, and looks into my eyes. I see a deep emtional connection, that I already knew was there, in her eyes. Unfortunately, it's only there because the alcohol has removed the barriers in her emotional core that are normally keeping this secret from the outside world.

I don't know why. I'm not an ugly dude, I'm not unhealthy, and I'm not even overweight, if anything, I could use to gain a few pounds. She's told me I have an attractive body, and that she's already fantasized about having me in bed with her. Why is this emotional connection so bad?

Slowly she moves her hand that is on my chest and caresses my cheek. She tells me how sorry she was for the day, and that she's so greatful for me being there to protect her, and that she wants to thank me.

Slowly she raises her head up to mine, and gently kisses me. It's a tender and caring kind of kiss, but I can feel the passionate heat rising in her body against mind. She pulls back and looks into my eyes and whispers thank you to me, gently and seductively. I brush a stray strand of hair back from her face. She giggles at me and tries to kiss me again.

This time I pull back and tell her that she's been drinking and that this probably isn't the best idea. She disagrees with me, that this is exactly what she wants. How can I resist that, my heart yearns for her affection, and her body is like fire. Burning up my resolve to resist, even knowing that tomorrow...

She tries to kiss me again. I weakly resist. No, we shouldn't do this. You are going to regret this in the morning. One thing Marie is, she is persistent. She slides her hands up under my shirt and pinches my left nipple, not quite hard enough to hurt. As my resistance crumbles, I know tomorrow is going to hurt me, I kiss her with as much passion and anger as I feel in the moment.

Our bodies ignite like flames and we lose ourselves in each other for the duration of the kiss. Our energies, mingle charging the air around us. I grab her hair and yank it back to expose her sensitive neck; I kiss down her jaw line to that delicate spot on the back of her jaw. While she leans into nip at my earlobes, slightly giggling in the process.

She yelps in pain as I roll over her body, to push her down into the mattress, to really give her a kiss. I immediately stop everything. Concerned that maybe I hurt her in a bad way. I mean I wasn't being that rough. We were rougher the last time this happened. It was the night's earlier entertainment, the one involving her mother's boyfriend, a fist fight, and a slam to the hardwood floor.

Mood killer much? So I inspect the area that caused the pain. There was a bruise there that was for sure. Not to mention tight neck muscles. I gently massage the sore muscles. Slowly I work the tension out of them in her neck, and shoulders. This caused her to immediately relax, and the fire in her body got hotter underneath me.

Considering I was straddling her while she was on her stomach, the heat went straight to my cock. The energy was so intense between us. I ask her if she wants a real massage. Now, I'm not professionally trained, I don't have my license or anything. But I have read a massage book or two in my time. So I tell her that; Hey, I'd love to give you a massage, work out the tension in your back. This was a grand idea...

Considering she was only wearing a tank-top and a bra, it was easy enough to get her top off. She has the smoothest skin, creamy colored with a few freckles here and there.

I tell her I'll be right back. I run through the house and grab my bottle of massage oil. Jojoba Oil, nothing but the best you know? I come back and she's just lying there waiting for me. As I climb up into her bed, the heat from her body radiates from her.

From two feet away I can feel it. I ask her what kind of massage she wants. Start off with my back and we'll see where it goes from there. I slowly rub oil all over her back, feeling the amazing silky smoothness of her skin. I lightly rub every square inch of her back with my fingertips, applying the lightest of pressure. A giggle here, and a giggle there when I brush along the sides of her ribs. It's at this point I mention that if she wants a really good back massage, I'll need to have her take off her jean shorts(She doesn't wear underwear).

So off they went. I have the girl I am madly in love with, naked underneath me, and the heat coming off our bodies is of solar proportions.

I start at the base of her neck, gently applying increasing pressure to her tight muscles, in small circular motions, on either side of her spine. With medium pressure I work all the muscles on either side of her spine all the way down to her tail-bone. The moans of pleasure from her were intoxicating to my ears. Reversing the process I went back up her spine to work her shoulders and the muscles along the outer edge of her back and along her ribcage.

At this point she was putty in my hands. I massage her left arm first, taking my time to make sure that each part of the arm is relaxed. I made sure that I paid special attention to the crook in her elbow, and the muscles in her forearm.

I then massage the palm of her hand, and then each finger. Stroking her smooth skin, applying more oil so I could gently glide across her skin was a pure joy for me. The pleasure I got from just helping her relax was so intense.

I ask her if she would like her legs massaged. So I start with the left foot and gently massage between her toes. Heavy pressure on the undersides of her feet, we do stand all day at work after all. Her calves are hard and tense under my hands. She feels to be vibrating under my touch. After a little coaxing, I get her calves to relax and loosen.

Then it's the back of her thighs turn to have my tender touch gently apply oil. I run my hands up each side of her thigh, stopping just inches from her now molten hot and dripping pussy.

I run my hands down the back of her thigh and I repeat this several times with various amount of pressure as I feel her muscles relax and her arousal increases. Once I've massaged her legs and she's really relaxed, I ask if she wants to roll over so I can massage the rest of her.

Marie's body is amazing. She's only five feet and four inches inch tall. She weighs in at one hundred and twenty five pounds. She wears a size 5/6 dress, and has the most amazing hourglass figure. For those interested in measurements, she's 36C/28/36. Absolutely stunning.

I dribble oil on her chest between her breasts, all the way down to her belly button. She stares into my eyes, anticipating my touch upon her body. Only this time making eye contact with me, allowing me to see how much she desires me.

Slowly I begin the process of spreading the oil around her body. Purposefully avoiding her breasts, I gently brush the oil all over her chest, her abs, all the way down to her pubic mound. I start by applying gently pressure pulses to the top of her mound, eliciting moans of pleasure from her; deep guttural moans that make my cock begin to stir once again. Slowly I massage her abs in gently circular motions, working my way up to her ribs.

I lightly brush my hands around the base of her tits, slowly massaging the outer edges of her beautiful breasts. Slowly I move in closer and closer to her nipples, yet not actually touching them. Just teasing at the hint of what is to come. Slowly I brush across each nipple with gentle and soft fingertips, causing her back to arch off the bed, in anticipation, a hungering need to be touched and fondled.

Her breathing has increased. I can see her heart beat through her skin. I can see the slight flush that my touch brings to her skin. I brush my hands quickly, but softly across her nipples again.

Once again making her arch her back off the bed, a half moan, half whimper escapes her lips as she opens her eyes to stare into mine as I watch her face. I take each nipple into my hands and gently massage them between my thumb and forefingers causing her eyes roll back into her head. She thrusts her hips into my thighs in frustration and need. I spend what seems like an eternity touching her body, getting to know every exquisite inch of her.

Over and over I run my hands across her body. I apply just the right pressure in spots that are tight, and silky soft caresses everywhere else.

I slide my hands down her body, reveling in the feel of the oil on her already satin smooth skin. She shaved today, her pubic mound is smooth, and the folds of her pussy are glistening with moisture.

I begin to massage each side of her groin, her heat flowing from her into my hands, through my body and into my cock, which throbs in my sweatpants. She slightly spreads her legs so that I can have full access to her womanhood. I massage the outside of her pussy first, gently and slowly.

I massage the outer lips with gentle care, working slowly and with deliberation. I make sure to stroke that gentle, soft flesh from top to bottom, and back again. When a drop of milky juice slowly drips out of her, I move to the inner lips, gently stroking each one.

I lightly rub each side of her labia, massaging them between my forefinger and thumb. I slowly slip one of my index fingers inside her soft flesh, but only for a moment, teasingly. Her hips thrust forward, a moan and whimper escaping her lips once again. I massage her groin from the bottom of her pussy, back to the top of her mound.

Turning my attention to other areas, I gently apply pressure to the clitoris from either side. I use my index fingers to apply pressure on her clit, one on each side of the skin that protects that most sensitive organ. With a back and forth motion, I stroke the clit between my index fingers of each hand. I slowly build up the speed, until I feel her begin tremble uncontrollably.

Now I know that I have the right speed to bring her to orgasm. She climaxes underneath me; her toes curl up as sweat beads on her chest. Her nipples are hard and erect before me, her eyes are closed. A look of pure pleasure is upon her face. So I stop and wait.

She opens her eyes slowly as she continues to breathe heavily. The aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her body, causing her to tremble and convulse. After a few moments pass, we just stare into each others eyes.

Suddenly she sits up and pushes me onto my back. I plop down between her legs, smiling up at her, as she climbs over my legs and straddles me. The heat of her groin pressed firmly on my cock. She swats at my shoulder playfully. I put my hand to her cheek, look her in the eyes and kiss her on the lips with as much gentle tenderness I can.

I send my love for her pouring from my soul and through my lips. Hoping that it would be like a drug and she would come back to me for more. Even though I know that she won't.

She pulls my shirt off over my head. Kisses my neck and sucks on my right nipple. She pushes me down on the bed so I am lying on my back and she is straddling me.

Slowly she runs her hands down my belly, into my sweatpants and underwear. She grabs my cock at the base, and gently strokes my throbbing penis. I can feel the dampness of my under clothing.

What a mess I made dripping pre-cum out of my cock. But it really doesn't matter. Her touch on my cock is electric. She slowly removes my clothing. She has left me nude, bear to the world. My heart is as exposed as my naked body. She begins playing with my nipples. She pinches them, almost painfully, but it only inflames me.

Her tongue is hot on my skin, as she explores my lips and my mouth while she kisses me. She moves to my chest and takes each of my nipples into her mouth one at a time and nibbles on each one, until they are hard enough to cut steel.

My already engorged cock stands to attention, pulsing with my racing heart rate. My balls feel tight and almost ache with the need for relief.

Yet the teasing continues. She slowly works her way down my body teasing me with her tongue. Yet like I did, stops just short of touching me, where I need it most.

She smiles up at me, with an impish grin and a slight giggle. She slowly cups my balls in one hand while lightly stroking the soft underside of my shaft with her other hand. She squeezes my cock at the base, almost painfully, yet it feels so good.

Her tongue laps at the base of my dick, as she slowly licks up the shaft. When she takes my head in her mouth, the warmth and wetness of her mouth feels like fire on me. She begins to suck on the head of my penis, like a lollipop. I roll my head back and close my eyes, groaning with pleasure as she increases the pressure.

She slides my head in and out of her mouth, kissing it, licking it like an ice cream cone. I thrust my hips forward in anticipation of the next time I am inside her mouth. But she holds me down, tells me to wait, that she is having too much fun. She kisses me on the neck again, looks into my eyes and just stares into my soul.

I tell her that I want to share my body with her, while she shares hers with me, at the same time. So I tell her to swing around and straddle my face, so that I have access to her pussy while she sucks on my cock.

It's hard to explain in words how amazing it is to lick and suck and poke your partner while she is playing, sucking and stroking you at the same time. It is blissful.

My mind goes blank for a moment when she takes my entire cock in her mouth, right to the base, all seven and a half inches. I had never been deep throated before, and it was so intense that I forgot what it was I was supposed to be doing between her legs. She slowed down and stopped.

She told me that she wanted to watch my face as I came. So she repositioned herself between my legs, so that she could watch my face while she sucked and stroked and massaged my manhood.

After a while I began to feel that start of an orgasm. The suction was intense and I could feel my balls tightening up, ready to explode, and send forth my seed into her mouth and down her throat. She must have felt my muscles begin to tense.

She gently massaged my balls with one hand, while stroking my shaft with her other one. She increased the suction on my cock head and stared up at me from between my legs as I began to climax. The world around me exploded in a bright white light.

I tingled from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. All that energy in my body focused into a single point behind my navel. I could feel it travel through my body, into my balls, and up my shaft and out of my body.

I exploded inside her mouth like an atomic bomb. She greedily sucked the seed, and energy from me, like a vampire with virgin blood. I convulsed with each stroke of her hand. I twitched uncontrollably with each gentle motion of her hand on my balls. My abs contract, my toes curl up with each involuntary pulse as I fill her mouth with my cum.

I snap back to myself, time begins to flow for me again; I open my eyes to see her smiling at me. Apparently she swallowed the entire load. I don't remember. She crawls up next to me and lays her head on my chest. I kiss her on the forehead.

We talk for a little while about the future and what is going to happen. But it really doesn't matter. She won't remember the conversation, just the physical actions that occurred.

The aftermath of this incident was never really resolved. James never found out what we really did that night. He thought we just kissed a lot that night.

But as big of a douche bag as he is, he isn't stupid. He knows how she gets when she's drunk. Their relationship did end. But not on account of this incident. A week or so later she ends up going up to visit her ex-boyfriend, the man that she really loves.

My heart was broken multiple times by Marie. It really isn't her fault. I should have known better. We are still friends to this day. She is one of my best friends in fact. But she will always hold a special place in my heart.

Not for this and other incidents, but because I can relate to her on a subconscious and emtional level that no one else can. She's told me this on numerous occasions, even stone cold sober. I'm content to know that she does deeply care about me on some level in her mind.

Even if she isn't able to show it outwardly, because of some form of psychological barrier she has in place. I've told her before; I'm always there for you whenever and wherever you need me. She's one of my best friends. I'm in the friend-zone. But the battle isn't over yet.