A Night with my Lover

Story Info
After a long day at work, this is exactly what I needed.
2k words
4.15
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quite possibly the worst day at work I have ever had. Ever. Nothing went right, my boss was a heartless bitch, and for some reason, my hands shook all day long. I was there for almost 13 hours, which happens all too often anymore. I was supposed to go out tonight with a guy I have been dating for about four months, but I knew I was going to be too exhausted.

I had called him on my lunch, which was late as usual, and told him that it was going to be a long night and that we should probably reschedule. He suggested that instead of going out, we should stay in and eat dinner and watch a movie.

I told him that it would be perfect and that he could go to my place before I got off work so he could get dinner ready. He said that he would love to and that he would see me later.

When I pulled up and got out of my car, the first thing I noticed was that I was already drenched from the humidity, even though it was 10 o'clock at night. A nice long shower would be lovely after a day like today. Second thing I noticed, candles had been lite and they lined the sidewalk leading to my door. I knew that my boyfriend had said that he was a bit of a romantic and I had seen just a taste of it, but never on this scale. I could only imagine what the inside was like.

I walked in and instantly stopped. The lights were dimmed, the A/C was on, and there were little groupings of candles all over the living room leading into the kitchen/dining room. As I followed the trail of rose petals on the floor, I stopped in the doorway and there stood my man. All 6'2 of him. He had on a white dress shirt that was unbuttoned midway down and black pants and he had a rose in his hand. Everytime I looked at him, I couldn't get over how sexy he was, but now, he looked like he just walked off the cover of a romance novel. I was stunned.

He laughed softly and said, "You look like a deer in the headlights." I smiled and laughed, which I did neither of all day.

I said, "I just didn't expect all this. I'm speechless." I had never seen my apartment like this. There were orange tiger lillies everywhere in little vases. I must have only told him once months ago that they were my favorites.

"You are incredible," I told him and I walked over to him gave him a hug.

He just shrugged, and said, "I figured you needed it." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back, and then he leaned down and kissed me. I never got used to kissing him. Most guys try to set their own rhythm and it was usually fast and involved lots of tongue. He moved with my speed and it blissful and sweet and amazing.

I must of swayed because his hands went to my waist and held me still. God he had big hands. He wasn't a huge buff guy, but pressed as close as we were, I could tell he had quite a bit of muscle tone.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip before he ended it, then pulled back and said, "You taste as sweet as you look."

I smiled a bit and said, "Oh that's not me, that's the mango smoothie I had for lunch."

He just laughed and said, "No wonder your stomach is growling." I was definitely hungry, even more so now that I could smell food.

I said, "I smell spaghetti, and if it is, that would make this whole night my version of heaven."

Sure enough, it was. He showed me that the sauce was still cooking, and he said, "I like to take my time with sauce. It's got another 20 to 30 minutes to go. Why don't you go take a shower, wash all that tension away, get comfy, and come back and it'll be done." He gave me another kiss and sent me on my way. I was not going argue. When I got undressed and in the shower, I just stood there for a good 5 minutes and let the water run over me. I used my vanilla soap, which I knew he loved.

After I washed my hair and got out, I started to think about what I was going to wear. He said "comfy", but there was no way I was going to wear my sweats with him dressed like that. I went with a little black dress that I had that was actually pretty comfortable and sexy at the same time. I did my hair really quick, added on a dash of makeup, and walked back into the kitchen barefoot.

He had set the table and had the spaghetti on our plates and as I walked in, he was just putting the garlic bread in a bowl, looked up, and almost dropped it. I forgot that he hadn't seen me dressed up before, and even though I thought that I still looked like hell, he got this look on his face that told me I probably looked pretty damn good.

"Now who's a deer in the headlights?" I said.

He put the bowl on the table and came to me and said, "You are so beautiful." Before I could say otherwise, he kissed me with a little bit more passion than before, but somehow, still gentle. Damn he was good.

We sat down and ate the best spaghetti I had ever had. The sauce had an amazing blend of spices and flavors. The best perk of dating a chef was getting food like this all the time. He had told me that he loved that I appreciated good food and that I wasn't one of those girl who hardly ate.

We talked about everything but work, which was nice. He seemed to understand me more than any guy ever had. Under the table, I felt his foot stroke mine, and his eyes looked so sensual. I had never wanted him so bad as I did right then. Not even before, or during, our first time did I have this strong of a feeling.

I almost wanted to jump up, grab him, and make him take me right there on the kitchen floor, but, I thought it would probably be rude, or too aggresive. He must of seen the look I had in my eyes and known what it was, because he jumped up and took my hand and took me into his arms and he carried me back to my bedroom.

As we got to my room, I saw more candles, lillies, and there was music playing. I looked at him and asked, "How did you know I was going to want it?"

He said, "I didn't. I figured if anything, we could just lay back here and talk and go to sleep."

As he laid me down, I sarcastically said, "Uh huh." He just laughed and laid down next to me.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me. I opened my mouth wider and ran my tongue along his bottom lip and his slide against mine and I moaned a little. His hand ran down my neck and chest and cupped my breast and he ran his thumb over my hardening nipple and I moaned again. He kissed along my jaw line and up to my ear, which is my most sensitive spot, and my hips pushed into his.

I felt him smile and he worked his magic on my ear a little longer, running his tongue all along the edge of it and sucking on the lobe. He had me squirming and wanting him so bad that I tried to undo his pants but he wouldn't let me.

Instead, he took of my dress, and I mumbled that this wasn't fair and he told me to just relax and to let him take his time on me, which was quite possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I laid there as he kissed my neck again, and kissed his way down to my breasts. My back arched as he licked one nipple as he gently played with the other. He licked and kissed and sucked both of them until I was moaning with ecstasy.

He started to move down, but I grabbed his head and said, "No. I want you now. You can go down on me later, right now though, I need you."

My eyes must of said it all. He took off his shirt and pants and climbed on top of me and spread my legs. I was on the pill, so we had that area covered, which was nice because neither one of us liked condoms. He kissed me again as he slowly slide into me. I moaned loudly into his mouth. I was so tight and he had a pretty big dick, and it made sex with him very euphoric.

He slid in again, this time a little harder, and I threw my head back against the pillow and he kissed my neck as he started to thrust slowly inside me. I buried my face against his chest and grabbed his arms as I came and he grunted as I tighted around him.

When I laid my head back, he quickened his pace a little bit and he kissed my ear again and whispered, "I love making love to you. You're so tight and you feel so good underneath me." All I could do was moan.

I kissed him and ran my nails down his back and he moaned and started to thrust harder. He grabbed my breasts again and leaned down and flicked my nipple with his tongue. He kissed me again, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started driving hard into me.

He sat up and kneeled between my legs and grabbed my hips and he kept a steady pace, but was thrusting harder and he hit a spot that almost made me scream, and he hit it again and again. He lifted my legs into the air and put them on his shoulders and got what seemed like even deeper and I grabbed onto the pillows, moaning so loud, I briefly thought that it was a good thing my neighbors bedroom wasn't right next to mine.

I came what seemed like ever 5 seconds, and when he started to come, I clenched around him until he finished. He collapsed on top of me and then rolled to his side, but took me with him.

He was still inside me, throbbing, so I hitched my leg on top of his hip to keep him there. We just laid there looking at each other for a while and he traced random patterns on my skin with tips of his fingers and played with my hair and kissed me. I was in a complete state bliss. He got up after a while and brought back a warm, damp washcloth, and wipped me down.

He laid back down beside me and pulled the sheet up and laid on his back and I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. We both started to doze off. In the back of my mind, I was thinking that maybe this was finally the right guy for me. He was thinking along the same lines, because he whispered, "I love you."

I looked up at him and said, "I love you too." He smiled, kissed me, and laid his head back down.

I laid my head back down on his chest as an Elvis song started playing and I thought, 'Yep, Mr. Right is in the building.' I could definitely get used to ending my days with him like this. And I plan on doing just that.