A Night With Silk

Story Info
A story I wrote to entice the first black man I ever met.
3.6k words
3.98
24.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story I wrote before I met my husband, I think I was just 18. A fantasy at the time, but almost a prophecy. After Silk read this story, he wanted to see if true life was as good as prose. Enjoy!


I didn't even know his name at first. He was the first black man I had ever seen on stage, and for some reason I was drawn to him. I'm not racist, I pride myself on that. Never having been exposed to any diversity, I know a good deal about it. But I had never seen anyone that looked like him, really, never mind anyone talking about sex blatantly in front of hundreds of people. I was at my freshman orientation in June, and everything was new to me.

I felt like I stepped onto a different planet. The entire weekend was crammed with information that I guess I was supposed to remember when I got back in the fall. But to be honest, I didn't remember much of the information I got when they sat us down and told us about classes and where to live on campus. What I did remember, though, from the entire weekend, was his smile. I felt a connection to the subject matter of the theater troupe we saw. I knew about the lack of realistic sex education in high schools, and I thought about how great the Not Ready for Bedtime Players program was. The troupe does hour and a half long hilarious shows about sex education. I'm a part of that troupe now, and I can't even recall what skits they did for us incoming freshman.

I remember him. Who later got a name, once I found him in my bright blue program. Silk. I remember thinking that it was pretty ironic. I had never met a black person, and even though the entire group seemed completely approachable, I knew I wouldn't have been able to just go and introduce myself. Not only would I be shaking, but I thought he'd see me as some stupid freshman girl, probably exactly like the rest of them, just another giggly girl to flirt with him. I did want to flirt with him, but his performance was incredible.

I lied; I do remember one skit that was performed that night. Silk played the male role in "College Standup", and as he abused his "girlfriend" on stage, I could feel myself sinking back into my seat. It was hard to remember that it was just a skit, that it was fake. And as I left the room, I knew that in the fall, out of everything I learned that weekend, that I would need to remember the name of the Not Ready for Bedtime Players. Not necessarily for him, it wasn't for that. The group as a whole was hilarious and informative and something I knew that I would be able to excel at.

The first week of school I noticed the flyers. I had forgotten about Silk over the summer, but I hadn't forgotten about the troupe as a whole. So on September 14th, I got very nervous, and headed down to auditions. The lighting was different than when I had seen him before, and he wasn't in a character. He caught my attention because he was black. And I know that that's a terrible thing to say, but it's true. He holds a presence in any room he walks into, it's impossible not to notice Silk's smile. He has a quiet leadership that was obvious throughout auditions. Part of the audition was a large, group skit, and he played a part in it.

When his character neared me I felt my skin heat up, and I was worried that my cheeks were turning red. I was so nervous that the panel was going to notice my change in demeanor. For some silly reason I thought they'd be able to notice how wet he made me just by walking by. But they didn't. And by some act of luck, the adviser called me and asked me if I'd like to be a Player. Of course I wanted to, my connection with the material of the skits hadn't changed. Plus I knew that I'd get to work with Silk, and that was definitely something I was looking forward to.

Time went by, and I won't bore with details. Shows happened, people clapped and laughed, and everything was going well. He was huggy and touchy, and I can't say I minded at all. I loved being on stage with him and he would nonchalantly put his arm over my shoulders. I felt safe there, and protected, and that's what drew me to him the most. He was the first African American person that I considered a friend, which I still consider a huge milestone in my life.

We were three shows into the ten show season. I had pretty much offered myself to him, and had been blatantly shot down. I assumed he didn't feel what I did when he had his arm around me, or when we were debriefing shows and we would make eye contact. I tried to ignore it for a while, but it culminated on the night of the 9th of November.

The show was in my dorm, and the room was packed. Energy was high, and the show was the best we had had all season. Every show ends with what is thought of as the funniest skit. We did our normal simulated sex, my arms trying to wrap around his built frame. The audience laughed harder than we had ever heard them, just fueling the moans of all four actors on stage. I ended short of breath, but knowing that our finale was worth it.

The room slowly emptied out, my friends from my dorm came and talked to me about the show and then left. My roommate had come to watch me, and she approached me to talk about the show, I assumed. I was wrong; she told me she wasn't going back to our room. She was going to sleep in a friend's room across campus. I didn't know why, and for a Wednesday, it was a random occurrence, but I took it in stride and noticed, after she walked away, that Silk had overheard. I had told him several times how lonely I felt without a roommate, but he had never jumped at the open invitation to keep me company so I kept quiet.

We congregated as a group and talked about the show we had just performed. The energy was still high, adrenaline was pumping. I couldn't help but notice Silk making eye contact with me as we processed the show. I could feel my cheeks turning pink under his gazes. The group broke up, everyone going their separate ways, most going out for karaoke, like every week. But I couldn't go, I'm 18, and it's 21+. I wasn't looking forward to the now weekly routine of going back to my room to get on my computer and fall asleep soon after.

Silk came over to me, and asked what my post-show plans were. I told him, honestly, that I didn't have any, that I wish I did. That I figured I'd hang out and watch a movie alone and then head to bed. With a gleam in his eye I had never seen before, he asked if I minded if he kept me company. Of course I didn't mind!!! But I played it cool, I smiled and told him that it was fine if he wanted to come up to my room for a bit. We got in the elevator, and I leaned against the back wall after pushing the button for the 5th floor. I closed my eyes and arched my back, my arms at my side, stretching a little. I thought I felt his hand brush mine, it might have been on purpose, but it was nothing certain. I wasn't going to get my hopes up. I didn't want to be disappointed by this incredible man again.

Thankfully I didn't have a long time to contemplate the brushing of his hand against mine, and the door opened at my floor. I led him down the hall to my room, fished my keys out of my bag, and unlocked the door. I ran to turn on a light, and gave the quick tour, consisting of the TV, microwave, and my bed. I slid off my shoes, told him to have a seat, and trying to be the gracious host that my mother taught me to be, I offered him a drink.

I stepped into my closet quickly, to take off the shirt from the show. It hit me there. I had Silk in my room. I tried to hold back all of the thoughts of what could possibly happen, but there was no way. I wasn't expecting anything, in fact, I was expecting him to come to his senses and realize who he was with. But he didn't. When I came out from behind the closet curtain, he was standing. All I could stammer out was some kind of "hi". He flashed that amazing smile, and held his arms open. I quickly reacted, giving him the same platonic hug I had a hundred times before.

"Great job tonight," he whispered. I looked up at him, still in his arms, and smiled back, appreciative of his compliment more than he knew. The eye contact we made was different than any we had before, and my smile faded. He moved in, arms around my waist, and a million things rushed through my mind. But they all vanished as soon as his lips reached mine.

My mind was a blank. It was seemingly innocent at first, but the fuse was lit. His arms pulled me in closer to him, my hand moved from around his neck to his jaw, my fingers gently rested on his jaw. My mouth naturally opened under his lips, and our tongues made light contact, becoming heavier. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, and his hands moved to my hips and slid under my shirt. He felt my jerk, and pulled his lips away from mine. "Is there something wrong?"

Yeah, there was something wrong. But how was I supposed to tell him that I was self conscious about how I looked in front of him? He knew me better than I expected, and he read my mind a second after the thought ran through my head.

"Patti," he exhaled in the sexiest voice I had ever heard, "you're so beautiful." And I felt his hand on the curve of my hip, gently exploring, but not judging. If he didn't think I was attractive, he wouldn't have kissed me, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel the lump I did on my thigh. I threw my inhibitions out the window, and pulled his face back to mine, kissing him with fervor and a passion that hadn't been in our previous kiss. I gently nibbled his lower lip, starting to moan into his mouth as the kisses got hotter and hotter.

As tongues clashed, hands began to roam. I felt his hands under my shirt, his fingers running along my back. His strong hands pulling me against him as our kisses intensified. I let my arms fall from his neck, and my hands move to his waist, slowly creeping onto his stomach. His muscles were rock hard, his heavy breathing causing his six-pack to press against my fingers. After resting there for a second, I grasped the bottom of his black, long sleeved t shirt, and pushed it up. I'm short, and he got the picture, quickly removing his hands from my back to take his shirt off. Our lips split, and for the first time in a few minutes, I opened my eyes to meet his. Leaning in, I kissed his collar bone with slightly parted lips. I let my kisses trail to his neck, slowly up his jaw to his earlobe. On tippy toes I nibbled him, letting him hear my heavy breathing.

"Let's get you out of this," he said softly, slowly lifting my shirt. I looked at him with the most honest eyes I had ever let anyone see, and he knew my worries. A slow, gentle kiss on the lips was all it took, and once again I was clay in his hands. I just needed the reminders that he was turned on by me, that he thought I was sexy, and I got them with his perfectly placed kisses and motions.

Before I knew it my shirt was on the floor, and I managed to step back and think about my situation. I was in the arms of the sexiest men I had ever met, he was being incredibly responsive and sweet to my insecurities, and he was half naked. Making everything even better was the fact that he was leaned down, planting soft kisses and nibbles on my exposed shoulders. His hands cupped my tits, gently massaging them. He was so careful with me, and for one of the first times in my life I felt delicate under his touch.

I didn't want to rush anything, but I suppose my mind wasn't working in the moment that I reached down between us to touch the bulge in his jeans. Our foreheads rested on each other's, taking a second to enjoy everything that was happening. His large, but gentle hands moved to unclasp my black bra as my fingers worked to unbuckle his belt. His skin against my back turned me on more than anything I had ever known. I wondered somewhere deep in the back of my mind if he could feel it, with his thigh positioned between my legs. He probably could, but he didn't make it obvious.

The bra hit the floor and his hands were on my shoulders, seeming to reassure me in my movements. It's harder than anyone thinks to unbutton a pair of pants that isn't theirs, but I managed to, in passion I suppose. I pushed them down and he stepped out of them. I tried not to look too surprised at his size. I had heard the rumors, everyone has, but I never knew if they were really true. Needless to say I was looking forward to everything that was coming.

I made sure he knew it too when I looked at him with the eyes of a kid on Christmas morning. He smiled at me, proud but obviously trying not to be cocky. Keeping my eyes locked with his, I knelt down in front of him. He was hard from all of the build up to this point, but not as hard as he could have been.

I had never been with someone as experienced or as sexy as Silk, and looking back, I could have been a little bit more aggressive. As much as I wanted to seem like a pro, he could tell how I was feeling every action out. My hand ran down his stiff shaft, all the way from the tip to the base, and finally rested where his balls sat in my palm. He was hard enough that when I leaned closer, I didn't have to hold up his rod to lick around the head.

Swirling my tongue around the tip, I lowered my mouth farther onto him. I had never tried to go that deep on anyone that big. I wasn't able to take his entire shaft, but I tried my hardest, opening my throat as wide as possible to accommodate him. I could feel myself getting incredibly wet. Going down on anyone makes me wet, but it had never been like this. It was the entire situation. The racial difference was more of a turn on than anything, so was the age difference. We just seemed to be complete opposites, his hard muscles against my soft curves, but we worked. And that's what I thought about as I moved my head back and forth.

Sucking as my mouth neared the tip, my hand covering the part of his long shaft that I couldn't reach with my lips. My hair fell into my face, his hand sweetly brushing it behind my ear. I wasn't about to stop to thank him, but I made direct eye contact and thanked him that way, going even deeper into my throat than before. Luckily his hand didn't leave, but rested on my hair, just slightly pushing me down onto him. His small moans and sighs were motivation enough, but I was becoming almost intoxicated with the rhythm of my movements.

My hands were resting on his hips, and he reached down and grabbed them to pull me back up to his level. He kissed me deeply, like he had missed my lips while I was gone. I felt appreciated in his arms, and it was a feeling that I had never had before. It made me want to make him feel better than anyone had ever been able to.

He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them to the floor along with the thong that matched my bra that he had thrown earlier. Completely naked in front of Silk for the first time, I had another moment where I had to pinch myself. I leaned against my bed, and he pushed up against me again. I moved slightly to be able to lie down completely, and he followed. He inched on top of me, his chest pressing into my erect nipples. Gently he shifted his weight onto his arms, and we had an incredible few minutes of passionate kisses. I didn't know if it was the right thing to do, but I felt like I was aching inside. I needed to feel this huge black cock inside of me. I needed to feel the man I had admired for months inside of me.

I let my hand trail his hard stomach down to his shaft. I took it in my hand and rubbed him against my clit, spreading my juices around him and me. He was lined up right and he felt it as soon as I did. He knew to be gentle with me, he seemed to know just how I needed to have him. Our eyes locked as he slowly pushed into me. Even with just his head inside of me, I felt my walls stretching to take him. He was perfect and patient, pushing farther with each thrust. The pressure of him was unlike anything I had ever felt, and I had to close my eyes. I moved my hand up by our heads, pressed against the bed, and he pressed his palm into mine. My fingers squeezed his as he finally got his full length into me. My muscles clamped over him, trying to milk out every drop of cum he had to give to me. My moans were louder than they probably should have been, but I didn't hold back, I didn't think it was necessary. My hips rose to meet his thrusts, my ankles locked behind his back.

"Silk, you have no idea how huge you feel inside of me," was the only sentence I managed to mutter throughout the ordeal. I was thinking of more, a lot more, I wish I could have told him how he was the best I had ever had, how beautiful I thought the contrasts of our skins were, that I felt safer in his arms than I had ever felt in anyone's. But I couldn't. All I could get out were moans and sighs. One of the moans told him to lie down, and he did.

I straddled his hips, and slowly impaled myself on his long shaft. Being a little bit more in control was an added turn on. I teased a little bit, just allowing the tip of his cock inside of me. But after a second I couldn't really handle it anymore, and slid down onto him. I leaned forward, allowing my tits to fall in his face as I rolled my hips over his. His hands were gently placed on my ass soon started to pull me back and forth over him.

I felt a feeling I had never really felt before, not exactly like that. I have had plenty of orgasms in my life, but I've never been with a guy able to give me one, no matter what he does. My skin started to tingle and I knew I was close to having my first real orgasm. Heat took over my face, and I leaned even farther to kiss him passionately. He knew what was happening, whether he knew from experience or from the way my walls were gripping his cock. He kissed back, but rocked my hips faster, knowing better than I did about how to make me cum as hard as possible. It hit me like a wave rolling through my body. I blacked out and don't remember much, but I'm sure I didn't stop. My orgasm wracked my body, and I could feel my juices running down his shaft onto my bed. I sat up straight kept grinding my hips over him.

He exhaled the warning that he was going to explode as I just had. I wanted it to feel so good for him, and I sped up my movements. I felts his spasms when he came, my hands rested on his chest for balance. I didn't immediately dismount him, I laid down on his chest to catch my breath. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me.

"Silk," I said, trying to start telling him how it felt, how amazing he made me feel, but I realized it was pointless. I snuggled into his muscular body, and as I felt him slide out of me, drifted into an exhausted sleep.