A Night with the Pastor

Story Info
Allie comes up with a plan when she meets handsome Josiah.
6.4k words
4.3
43.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers

"Allie, are you ready?" My younger sister called impatiently from the door.

"Two seconds," I muttered under my breath, applying the last coat of mascara to my eyelashes. My outfit was casual, appropriate for the lazy late summer day. A blue tank top, tiny jean shorts, laced up short boots, and a ponytail was the only look I had the patience for. After all, I was just taking my car in to get fixed, finally. A friend of my dad's was good at that sort of thing. Interestingly enough, I recognized his name. Josiah Caldwell. He was a preacher, married, with three or four little brats. Odd that a pastor would choose auto mechanic as his sideline career of choice.

Christie rolled her eyes at me, spinning the key ring of her truck around her finger. "Ready?" she asked.

I smirked at her, striding past her to my car. Christie didn't know where the good pastors house was, so she was following me.

The directions were fairly simple, and I had them memorized. Holding my breath, I cranked the key in the ignition, sighing in relief when it started. It had been sitting all summer after a fuse had continued to blow every time I drove.

As soon as I pulled out, I put on the heavy metal music that had become my signature style. I was a tough love kind of person, and the harsh music fit me perfectly.

After an hour drive, we arrived at Josiah Caldwell's suburban house. I parked my car alongside the curb while Christie drove down a little ways to find a driveway to turn around in. I craned my head around, trying to find the house number.

"319," I muttered to myself, double checking the paper Dad had given me. This was the place. Swinging my legs out of the car, I strutted up to the door, showing off my lean body. At almost six feet tall, slender, and nineteen years old, I was in the stage of life where everything revolved around the next dude I was going to bang.

The door opened after I knocked twice, and my mouth dropped open a little bit, surprising even me.

"Josiah Caldwell?" I asked, still dumbfounded.

"That's me." He smiled easily and held out his hand. Numbly, I shook it, aware of his firm grip. Josiah Caldwell was possibly the most attractive man I had ever seen before. Brown hair, blue eyes, straight white teeth, tall, broad shoulders, long legs -- he had it all. Immediately, I felt a heat in my groin just from looking at him. Fantasies popped unbidden into my mind, all of them centered around dominating this perfect male specimen in front of me.

"Is that your car?" he asked, peering over my head.

"Um, yes, the Chevy," I muttered, tearing my eyes away from him. He hadn't even spared me a second gratuitous glance. I pushed my chest out farther, arching my back slightly to better show off.

"Do you have the keys?" asked Josiah expectantly.

Almost pouting, I dropped them into his calloused hand. His eyes stayed firmly on my face, not straying anywhere else. I wished I had worn something more provocative. Sure he was a pastor, and sure he was probably ten years older than me, but every man had his weakness, right?

"I should be done with it in a couple of days," he told me, tossing the keys up and catching them again. His simple t shirt stretched invitingly over his muscled upper body, distracting me from his words.

"I'll call your dad when it's ready to pick up," he finished. I barely snapped out of my daze in time to meet his offered hand.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it," I managed to blurt out as I shook his hand.

"No problem. See you in a couple of days." He smiled pleasantly and retreated back into his house.

I turned slowly and walked to Christie's truck, where she was parked in front of his driveway.

"All set?" she asked, shifting into drive as I buckled up.

"Have you met Josiah Caldwell before?" I demanded to know.

She grinned at my tone. "Yes, I have."

"And you didn't think to tell me about this gorgeous man?" I sputtered. My pussy lips were rubbing together slickly, the kinky fantasies still rampaging through my mind. Josiah lying on the bed with cuffs around his wrists, Josiah with a ball gag fitted between his sculpted lips, Josiah begging me to let him come, completely at my mercy.....

"Allie, snap out of it," Christie called. She looked at me suspiciously as I blinked.

"Is your weirdly sexual and kinky imagination at work again?" she asked.

I swallowed hard. "Oh yeah, it's in overdrive."

She rolled her eyes and muttered, "Pervert." Christie was the only one I had made the mistake of telling about my dominant sexual preference. She had reacted in such shock and moral outrage, I had decided against telling anyone else. She couldn't understand me, but at least she accepted me now.

"You do know that he's married with kids," she stated. I sighed.

"Yes, I know. Stop reminding me." Another thought occurred to me. "Is his wife as beautiful as he is?"

"Actually, no," Christie said. "Very plain, short, doesn't wear makeup."

Oh this was just getting worse and worse. Why would he marry such a plain Jane when he had someone like me drooling over him? It seemed like such a waste.

For the next two days, I thought about Josiah constantly. It was well on its way to becoming an unhealthy obsession. Maybe it was the fact that he was so far out of my reach that made him so irresistible. I mean, I had been with a fair number of guys, most of whom catered to my sexual preferences, but I hadn't had much problem seducing any of them. Even the tough ones had been easy to get to compared to Josiah. Young, probably happily married, a man of God, saddled with all of the moral convictions that came with his position. Seducing him wouldn't work. In fact, I couldn't see any way of making him love me. I didn't especially want his love, I just wanted him to myself, if only for just one night. I couldn't have him in real life, but he was mine every night when I frigged myself to fantasies of the things I would do to him.

Christie took me back to get my car in three days time, after Josiah had called my dad. I had spent a lot more time on my appearance this time, but not obviously so. My clothes were tighter, shorter; my hair was down, and my makeup was dark and heavy, how I liked it.

"I don't think he's home," Christie mused as she pulled up outside his house. It was true, my car was the only one parked in the driveway. No, I just wanted to see him one last time!

I got out and stalked up to the door, my heavy black heels tapping on the concrete. I punched the doorbell, hearing it echo around inside. The hot sun was already making my long hair start to stick to me.

A diminutive woman opened the door, probably a full foot shorter than me. Her dull brown hair was flat, framing a plain face with a pleasant smile.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I was looking for Josiah," I told her.

"Oh, my husband went to pick up the kids from school," she explained. "I'm packing to go visit my mother overnight, so I didn't have time. He asked me to wait for you before I left." My face paled at her words. This homely little cunt was his wife? I barely kept the sneer off of my face as I looked down at her scornfully. Fuck, how had this happened?

"I just came to pick up my car," I hissed. She didn't look fazed by my tone at all. Perhaps she was used to this reaction?

"He told me to tell you that the keys are under the floormat," she instructed me.

"Thanks," I snapped, turning on my heel and stalking back to my car.

"Are you good to go?" Christie called from the open window of her tacoma.

I waved her off, too angry to speak. I heard her pull away from the curb and drive off as I opened the door to my car. Sure enough, the keys were just where she said they would be. Shit, why oh why couldn't he have been there to give them to me? Was it too much to ask to want to see him just once more?

Now I was just fucking pissed. Pissed at myself, pissed at Josiah, his wife, hell, even his kids. I slid into my seat, slamming the door shut. The car started perfectly, and I wasted no time getting out of there. What a disappointment.

I looked both ways before pulling out into traffic. A foreign object on the passenger side seat caught my attention. Keeping my eyes on the road, I reached over and picked it up. A garage opener, it looked like, complete with a key. Josiah must have left it there when he pulled my car into his garage. Well, I supposed I should return it to him. But maybe some other day, a day that he might be home.

Slowly, an idea dawned on me. It was risky, it was foolish, but oh so delicious. My heart pounded as I thought through the preliminary plan. With this key, I could get into his house. His wife's words popped into my mind. I'm going to visit my mother tonight. She would be gone, and Josiah would be sleeping in that big bed all by himself. A lascivious smile curved my lips as I shuddered in delight. It was a crazy plan, but I was going to go through with it.

Late that night, at my apartment, I checked my inventory one last time. Blindfolds, handcuffs, black pantyhose, even a bright red ball gag. That one excited me the most, and not just because it came in my favorite color. I had never used one before on any of my previous boyfriends, preferring the harsher look of a rope gag or duct tape. I smiled; I had plenty of that too. The rest of the arousing night would have to be made with my tantalizing body. I pulled my long trench coat on, though it was summer in the south outside. It wouldn't do to be seen running around at night dressed in my skimpy black latex. Though Josiah wouldn't get a chance to see my body, only feel it, my sexy attire wasn't only for his benefit. My movements had become slinky, more sexual as soon as I buckled the last strap of the garter belt that held up my thigh highs. A black shiny corset was laced around my thin waist and up my ribcage, cupping my breasts and pushing them higher. Heavy black makeup, red lipstick, and sky high black stilettos completed the ensemble.

I stalked out to my car, careful to keep the stifling coat wrapped around my slender frame. The heat already building in my groin didn't help my situation, and I could feel the loose tendrils of hair around my temple beginning to stick to my face.

The drive was completed in no time. It was almost two in the morning, so I only passed a handful of cars on the way. As I pulled up in front of his house, my heart was thudding in my chest. I was terrified of being caught, but more thrilled than terrified. I looked into the rearview mirror and took a deep breath, fitting the last piece of the outfit into place. A black latex eye mask. It wouldn't obscure my identity, but if I were to partially blindfold Josiah, if all went well, it would be enough. Also, if I had to bolt, a little identity protection was better than none.

Not one to prolong the inevitable, I opened the door, clutching my bag in my trembling hand as I strode to the door of the suburban home. No one would be out at this hour, but I still felt so exposed. Doubts began to assail me as I paused in front of the door. What if the key didn't work? What if his wife was still home? What if he woke up too soon? Would he call the police? Would he recognize me?

No. I shook off these thoughts, not willing to back down now. It was now or never.

Silently, I turned the key in the lock, my heart rate multiplying as the lock turned with only a quiet click. I pushed the door open, almost expecting to be assaulted with a baseball bat. If caught, I had no plausible alibi, and that thought unnerved me. This had to be done exactly right or I was screwed.

My shoes clicked unbearably loud on the kitchen tiled floor, and I quickly slipped off the offending stilettos. Oh well, I could put them back on later if need be. The first door I opened belonged to two young girls, and I quickly shut it. The room at the end of the hall was probably his.

Instinct proved correct when I pushed open the door and saw him stretched out on the bed, the covers pushed down around his hips, exposing his bare chest. My mouth went dry as I beheld the glorious sleeping man who had been the object of my fantasies. And he was asleep, alone and totally unaware of my presence.

I closed the door behind me, turning the lock on the knob. Setting the bag on the floor, I slowly withdrew the handcuffs. Hopefully he was a deep sleeper.

He was on his back, another stroke of luck. I knelt next to his bed and gently took the wrist that was already stretched out above his head. I snapped the cuff around it, not too tightly. I attached the corresponding cuff to the left poster at the top of his bed. He stirred and shifted slightly, but his eyes remained closed, his breathing deep.

My pulse pounding, I crossed to the other side of the bed and repeated the process with his left hand. Still he slumbered on. Feeling progressively more brave, I lifted the covers away from his legs, delighted that he wasn't wearing pajama bottoms. I fitted the cuff around his ankle, having to pull on his leg slightly in order for the cuff to reach the bed poster. I finished with his other ankle and stepped back to admire my handiwork. Josiah looked so young in his sleep, with his hair flopping over his forehead.

I double checked each of his bonds. Time to get started on the fun. I pulled the pantyhose from my bag and dropped the trench coat around my feet. I could hardly wait to touch him, but I had one thing to do first. Gently lifting his head, I wrapped the pantyhose several times around his eyes, tying the ends behind his head. I had tried this earlier, and it had been impossible to distinguish faces. He would only be able to see shapes and outlines.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, this could begin. I set the ball gag on the bed next to his head, not quite yet ready to buckle it into place. I crawled onto the bed, whisking the covers aside. He was clad only in his briefs, and there was the beginning of a bulge in them. Hmmm, he was already warming up to me.

I ran my fingers lightly up his bare thighs, my long fingernails scratching the sensitive skin. He quivered under my touch, turning his head and shifting his hips. My hands reached the concealed bulge of his crotch and massaged him with the lightest touch. Immediately he began to grow. Josiah moaned in his sleep, heightening my arousal. My thighs were already slick with my juices. Lowering my bare pussy, I rubbed it against his thigh. His sharp intake of breath told me that he would be awakening soon. His hips subtly thrust upward, the tent in his briefs rising.

"Oh Mary," he moaned, tossing his head back and forth. His hands flexed in the cuffs, biceps straining as he pulled. It was almost time.

I scooted up the length of his stretched body, finding his lips with mine. My blood was boiling as I kissed him, smiling against his mouth as he kissed me back. I watched him carefully, meeting his eyes as soon as they lazily opened, feeling his answering smile in our kiss. I knew the exact moment when he realized that this sexy vixen was most certainly not his timid little wife.

"What?" he gasped, breaking the kiss. His look of shock was enough to fuel another spike of heat in my sopping cunt.

I took the opportunity that his temporary shock provided and shoved the ball gag into his mouth, tightening it until it was about an inch behind his teeth. He shook his head, trying to buck me off. He looked frantically through the pantyhose, trying to figure out what was going on, trying to pull free. The handcuffs bit into his wrists and ankles, limiting his struggles. Finally he stilled beneath me, his chest heaving with the effort.

He tried to say something, but the ball gag cinched tightly into his mouth prevented speech. I could feel the rise in his chest as he gathered his breath to shout.

I placed a finger over the red ball in his mouth. Oh, he looked so delicious, trussed up and helpless beneath me.

"Don't scream for help," I cautioned him. "I wouldn't want to have to do something to those precious children of yours."

That got his attention right away. His eyes strained as they tried to make out my face through the pantyhose.

"You have questions, but those will wait for now," I informed him. "We're going to play a little first."

He said something unintelligible around the gag, and I stroked his face, not quite believing that he was actually mine.

"Shhhh." I ran my fingers over his chest, scraping my nails over his nipples. He grunted as they hardened under my touch, clearly trying to resist my administrations. Keeping my eyes on him, I lowered my head, nipping gently at his right nipple. He shuddered beneath me, staring resolutely at the ceiling. Obviously he was determined not to give in to this forced arousal. Oh baby, just give up now, I thought. I left his nipple with a kiss and rubbed my body down his as I moved to his black briefs. He quivered beneath me, my lithe body rubbing against him and getting to him.

His erection had drastically diminished, almost disappearing from the shock of discovering me in his bed. Not a problem. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his briefs, ignoring his thrashing body as I pulled them down, exposing him. Oh, my Josiah.

His cock shriveled under my stare, but still, it was impressive. How did he ever get stuck with that shrew of a woman while he was sporting a package like this? He struggled underneath me as I fondled him, massaging his ball sack. The best part of this for me was his struggle, his desperation not to respond, to remain faithful. It turned me on like nothing else did. This one night would be the standard by which I judged my sexual partners for probably the rest of my life.

"Ready to play?" I murmured, stroking him slowly. He shook his head vehemently, though his body betrayed him. I felt the tiniest bit of stiffness in my hand. Time to play more rough. I lowered my head, listening as his panic became more intense as I licked the sensitive head of his cock. Immediately, he began to swell. I sucked him into my mouth, loving the way his thighs and abs quivered as he fought to maintain control over his traitorous body.

I concentrated on his velvety shaft as his erection grew against his will. I cupped his balls with one hand, lightly dragging my nails over the sensitive skin. His hips thrust upward before he remembered his predicament and immediately stilled. Hmm, very responsive balls.

I held him in my mouth, swirling my tongue over the underside of his cock. A word that sounded like please was wrenched from his throat as he tossed his head from side to side desperately. Just before he was about to explode in my mouth, I lifted my head, letting him pop free. His eyes opened as his cock quivered, pointing up towards his chin. I crawled up his body, coming close to his face again.

"If I take this out," I began, tracing my finger over the gag in his mouth. "Will you behave?" The earlier threat to harm his children was obviously playing through his mind as he nodded warily.

"I mean it," I cautioned. "You'd better not start screaming." I reached up and unbuckled the gag, pulling it out of his mouth. He worked his jaw a few times, but true to his word, he did not start screaming.

"Who are you?" he croaked. "Why are you doing this?"

I smiled at his stupid questions. Still, what did I expect?

"I've been watching you, Josiah," I breathed into his ear. His breathing quickened at my close proximity. "I've been watching you as you pastor your new church, as you take care of your wife and kids. And I know that you're frustrated, married to that homely little cunt."

He stiffened as I mentioned his wife. "Don't say that about her. I love her, no matter what you do to me." His voice was a hostile growl. I bit my lip to stop my grin from spreading. The more he fought me, the hotter it became.

Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers
12