A Nightmare Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"NOOOOOOO STOP IT TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT," Scotty screams in the cold air feeling this zombie taking his anal virginity.

His screams get louder feeling the dirty drool dribbling down her tongue and into his open ass. This is far worse than just licking Scotty moans in vain trying to move his tired limbs again wanting to break free in the worst possible way. Now he knows this zombie is raping him feeling its tongue shove up a little further inside him starting to cry feeling so bad for being this evil zombie's slutty sex toy. His ass tries to tighten and the muscles in his body stiffen trying to stop this unwanted anal invasion. Scotty is so disgusted that a rotting dirty zombie is attacking and trying to lick his asshole. His shrill cries of pain only get louder with his once virgin hole now being cruelly tongued open. The tongue wiggles around trying to force its slimy sticky way deeper into Scotty's asshole feeling him try to resist.

He moves trying to get this evil things tongue out of his ass but the zombie cannot be stopped moving its tongue deeper inside him. Scotty feels like throwing up with that thick grey tongue pushing around inside his asshole. His whole body is tingling and he is moaning loudly as the drool soaked body part pokes all around inside his tight ass. The tongue is probing around making Scotty feel so vulnerable unable to defend himself. That massive tongue is going further up inside him Scotty terrified about how high it might go. He is even fearful the zombie will start licking and eating his flesh from the inside like some disgusting bagged meal. All this terrifying and horrible thoughts rush though his pounding sore head.

"Please stop it please leave me alone please I don't want this please stop it," Scotty cries begging with the zombie who is licking his asshole.

Not surprisingly the zombie doesn't listen continuing to drive its tongue further into Scotty's ass. Scotty can feel the sick tongue swirling around inside his ass hole and the new sensation makes him dizzy. His tired frightened body has already been through so much and to add this new uncomfortable feeling to everything else makes his whole body feel limp and worthless. He is crying feeling all that sticky drool flowing into his ass making him believe he is some dirty almost slut being naked on the grass in a park with this disgusting thing licking at his hole. His groans get louder the further zombie pushes into his ass making his body tense up in fear. Scotty is sure if the whole foot long tongue pushed up inside his ass will do some real damage to his insides. The cold dead hand moves up and while tonguing the 19 year old's ass grabs a hold of his sticky cock once again.

Scotty cries out in surprise with the zombie once again grabbing his limp dick stroking it between whatever's left of her fingers. She is rubbing his cock again this time with the added sensation of having her huge tongue pushes into Scotty's asshole. The teen is uncomfortable with all these new feeling flashing around inside him as his tired cock being slowly pleasured along with his asshole being licked out. It's a feeling he has never had before and through all the pain he can feel a slight twinge of pleasure flow with the zombie's tongue rocking into his ass. The undead blonde girl is slowly tongue fucking Scotty's ass while rubbing his cock looking to make the teen horny again. His poor sore body is wet and messy and unable to fight back against the joint pleasures of having his ass and cock sexually fondled. Scotty's body is being relentlessly teased by this evil zombie in ways he only ever wanted living girls to use on him.

With its huge tongue sliding further up his asshole Scotty's form almost completely goes limp unable to fight back any longer. That thick tongue is deep inside him leaving him flat out breathing hard trying to stay awake as the rest of his body slowly passes out. With his asshole no longer tight or resisting it allows the zombie to probe in deeper licking out Scotty's insides. He is going to be sick, emotions pushing through him with his whole ass filled with some evil unnatural tongue. The zombie is rubbing both his dick and asshole all messy and soaked in the drool. He is trapped and senses just how much danger he is in body going limp while the zombie keeps sexual attacking him. The darkness surrounds him as the moon shines overhead making him wonder just how long he has been here buried beneath a strange horny undead girl.

Scotty feels like a slut naked having his cock relentlessly rubbed and now with a huge tongue in his ass slowly fucking him. He squeaks feeling her huge tongue moving around inside wiggling against the walls of his anus. She also uses her hand to squeeze on his cum drained balls while stroking on his small shaft giving him another hand job. This is the most deeply unpleasant feeling ever forcing Scotty to moan at his most private parts being taken by force by something that was rotting underneath the ground. Scotty wishes this horrible nightmare would end he doesn't care how he just wants to be free of this disgusting horny thing. The zombie pushes its tongue in deeper filling up his hole making Scotty scream groaning deeper in fear and lust. Her tongue is so deep pushing against every nerve inside his ass making it filling it with her seemingly never ending drool.

It feels so weird having its wet tongue sliding around inside him but to Scotty's horror, all of the ass licking is having an effect on him making his cock tingle. He whines not wanting to be horny again but he can't help himself with a zombie tongue. It is slobbering all up inside his ass making his cock react against the monster's hand. His flaccid penis is starting to get hard again even his balls being to swell up while Scotty feels like crying in agony. He can't believe he has been forced to get horny once again making me think he is out of control of his own body. His cock is growing stiff in the zombie's tight grip its hand still rubbing all over its spat on cock. The undead hand keeps pumping hard trying to make the poor teen harder milking him for his cum. She is massaging his now stiff cock tonguing up and down his asshole teasing him seemingly knowing that it is turning him on.

The zombie wanks him harder hearing all his loud moans and groans. Scotty hates the forced enjoyment coming from having his cock wanked and now his asshole licked hard. The zombie has made him horny again and it's a feeling of deep shame that is filling him up. Her tongue is moving back and forth pressing deeper inside Scotty's asshole pressing in hard clearly pressuring areas of Scotty's body that have been previously untouched. She is tongue fucking him hard making the tired teen moan out lustfully. Scotty is shocked that his sweaty body is reacting to having his ass tongue fucked and that being licked like this is making him rock hard. That huge wet tongue amazingly has him horny again and Scotty is trying his hardest not to rock his hips against the zombie's rocking hand. His wet cheeks are spread further apart allowing the thick foot long tongue to push in deeper filling up his ass.

The zombie is pushing her tongue in hard owning Scotty's ass while her hand doesn't stop jerking away at him. Scotty's tired and drained body can't take much more of this sexual assault groaning with a mixture of pleasure and frustration. All the teasing has made the teen so horny leaving him rocking around on the floor groaning loudly. He can feel his rock hard cock flexing in the zombie's sick hand as she is jacking him off expertly. The evil zombie just won't stop rubbing his hard cock feeling it pulse and throb against her rotten hand. She keeps wanking his slick drool soaked dick while all Scotty can do is lie back and howl at the clear night sky. Scotty's cock is being pumped hard now the zombie's hand still gripped tight tugging away fiercely at his rock hard cock. Its snake like tongue stays inside Scotty's hole giving the teenager his first taste of anal pleasure.

His ass is being teased and tickled left soaking wet in the zombie's drool. All he can do is moan frustrated that his sexual feelings all trapped under the power of this female zombie. The freaky creature doesn't stop her teasing tongue attack sliding it in further. It moves and wriggles around so Scotty groans even louder his balls twitching with lust. Scotty can feel another cum load building inside his tired yet horny body his cock twitching against the zombie's dirty palm. His head is on fire with all pressure trying to deal with everything horrible that has been happening to him. So many duelling emotions making the poor guy's head spin; he is uncomfortable and horny with his body soaked in sweat and spit. All he want to do is go home and rest not take an anal tongue fucking from the cum demanding zombie.

She is pushing in nice and deep almost losing half her tongue up inside Scotty that makes him writhe around in forced pleasure. He can feel the long slimy tongue pushing around inside his asshole making him shiver his body boiling over with horniness. It is an uncontrollable lusty emotion Scotty is feeling with the zombie's slimy wet tongue poking against all his pleasure points. Scotty didn't even know he had pleasure spots in his ass but to his cost he knows now and the evil tongue wagging zombie knows it too. Scotty is breathing hard feeling every inch of movement from the zombie's huge tongue. He is trying to scream and cry out but no one will hear him lost in the bowels of the park late at night. Screaming out lust filled and frightened Scotty doesn't know what he can do his cock throbbing in the zombie's hand. It's clear to him the thing will only stop when he is completely empty of cum.

Scotty wishes he took Biology class to know how much cum is in him wondering how much longer he has to endure this torture. He is groaning loudly with his cock being constantly pulled and jerked keeping him rock hard. It's like the zombie is feeding off his cum but that can't be right the scared teen thinks desperate for anything to get this zombie out of trying to give him sexual pleasure. The zombie won't stop wanking him off building his cock up again making Scotty cry his balls aching trying hard to create another cum load. His balls are so sensitive each twitch hurting Scotty making him wriggle on the dirty ground. His sweaty spit soaked body rocks around getting his back dirty with mud. Scotty is so amazed he is still rock hard though all the soreness and with a member of the undead keeping him turned on.

Each pump is getting him closer his dick aching mixed with pleasure and agony the zombie only keeping up its ultra-fast pace giving Scotty no chance to pace himself. Scotty keeps finding new heights of pleasure and sometimes can feel the aching and tiredness growing in his bones. The poor teen moans his balls painfully thumping in pain trying to build spunk to satisfy his raging lust. His cock is throbbing so hard pumped by the zombie's rotting dead hands, his shaft trapped between its fingers. He starts crying again trying not to think of what a disgusting sight the zombie is and how humiliating it feels to be getting pleasure from it. The grip of the zombie is so firm teasing his sticky goo coated shaft squeezing down hard hurting his well rubbed cock.

The tongue is still licking around sliding in backwards then further forward into Scotty's bowels making him scream out. He doesn't want this pleasure he doesn't want to feel so good with a zombie's tongue pounding deep into his asshole. Whining Scotty is trying to keep control of his tired body, he doesn't want to cum again being embarrassed once more. Also he isn't sure how much fluid is left in his weak and aching bollocks. He groans and starts to pant watching his cock being jerked ultra-hard and fast by the crazed sex mad zombie. The poor 19 year old wants this to stop he is going mad with pleasure and pain overloading his body.

"UHHHHHHH NO PLEASE NO I DON'T WANNA CUM PLEASE NO STOP HUHHHHHHH, HUHHHHHHHHH ERRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCK, FUCK OH FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Scotty screams his tired horny body betraying him once again his cock throbbing out of control.

He cums hard there is just little left in his balls after already spilling two mammoth loads. The zombie pumps his cock hard but only the smallest drops of near clear watery cum squirt from his over worked cock head. This dry orgasm is damm near wiping Scotty out; his balls are still pumping trying to draw cum loads out of the head of his dick. Nothing stops the zombie pumping Scotty's cock keeping his cumming draining his balls completely. Poor Scotty whines closing his eyes trying to feel anything other than himself cumming knowing this is utterly wiping him out. Finally his cock is out of cum but the zombie hasn't stopped jerking him still pulling on his cock hard. His cock keeps pumping and twitching delivering Scotty a dry orgasm still bringing him pleasure even without the gooey cum substance flowing out of him.

Her giant tongue is back out of Scotty's ass and moving across Scotty's cock and hips. It is licking up every last clearly see though drops of cum up off Scott's body tasting his seamen. Scotty whines his cock throbbing so bad that last cum load hurt him more than pleasing him. It feels like the cum was forced out of him it wasn't at all satisfying to him and his poor body can't take much more. The zombie hasn't stopped wanking him either pumping its rotting undead hand tightly on his tapped out cock. Scotty's head hurts so bad he keeps his eyes closed trying to block out the humiliation of cumming to the female zombie and the pain of the thing still trying to get him off. It hurts and Scotty wants nothing more than to pass out as he pain in his body is overwhelming. The zombie won't give up in pulling on his dick still viciously wanking the teen hard trying keeping him erect.

"Uhhhhhh stop uhhhhhhhhh please stop please, please stop," Scotty begs softly before finally his head flops to the side and he passes out.

The zombie doesn't notice that Scotty has passed out still licking its huge tongue around his limp cock head like an addict trying to drink the last drops of the teen's horny juices. The final dry orgasm has tapped him out the poor teen's balls are empty and his poor limp cock is now bruised red and ultra-sore. Once again the zombie hasn't noticed her victim is out cold and that his limp cock is completely unresponsive to anything it does. It pulls on his limp cock a few more times before finally working out those last few droplets of cum once again have the horny teen out of cum. Still not seeing that Scotty is fast asleep no longer trapped in the sexy nightmare the zombie lowers its ugly head again. The long sticky tongue slides out poking into my ass slipping in but once again there is no reaction from the toned teen.

Lifting its head back up the zombie slaps Scotty's balls hard tilting its head as much as its rotting neck will allow examining Scotty's sweaty spit soaked frame. The zombie slaps Scotty's cock a little harder before then sniffing the air again like it's trying to sense something. It sniffs harder slapping Scotty's limp dick again its huge ugly tongue trailing out once more slapping against Scotty's wet chest. It trails up and down for a few seconds before stopping and the zombie slowly starts to crawl away from Scotty's naked flat out body. The disgusting dark grey zombie crawls back though the grass and mud back to the hole it dug itself out from. It slides back into the dirty mud recovering itself hiding away leaving Scotty naked and alone. The zombie goes back reburying its rotting body hiding away once again waiting for some other unwilling victim.

Those that walk home past it horny and turned on the evil female zombie murdered during sex will rise up again and suck cum out of a victim till they are drained and empty. Reburied deep under the earth it will wait to rise again happily fed off loads of built up teenager spunk. Scotty moans waking up in the bright sunlight with a splitting headache. His crotch is so sore and his naked body is stained with dry mud and left over dried goo like substance. He barely remembers what happened last night but he remembers enough to know he must never think or speak to anyone about it again. Scotty stands up moans in pain looking down at his naked exposed body then around seeing his tattered clothes. His clothes can't be worn again ripped into tiny shreds so somehow under the bright sunlight he has to get home.

He can hear cheering and dog barking from other parts of the park meaning finally the park is full of people only at the worst possible time. Scotty can't help to think what he looks like stripped completely naked covered in dried spit and mud. He feels very embarrassed like he was part of the world's worst one night stand. He looks across the long grassed area seeing a freshly dug mound of earth yards away from where he is. Just seeing it again reminds him of the terrifying night he had to endure and he looks down at his shivered and drained dick. The memories will stick in his head long after the night as naked Scotty turns and runs from the evil soul of the park. Scotty is running through the sunlight racing to his house hoping to never be drawn near that park again.

He streaks all the way home ignoring the shouts from his parents or the angry phone calls from Shelly. He doesn't explain why he was out all night, why he was naked or why he didn't want to have sex with Shelly again. Scotty kept such secrets to make sure he never relived his nightmarish zombie experience ever again. All Scotty now wants is peace and quiet, no more late night short cuts or terrible horror movie situations appearing in his life. However what he would like most of all is an erection since his night with the undead zombie he has been completely drained of cum leaving him waiting years before he can rebuild and gain sexual arousal.

The End

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers