A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 01

Story Info
Evil returns to Camp Crystal Lake.
10k words
4.57
37k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
470 Followers

A NIGHTMARE REBORN: FREDDY VS. JASON 2

CHAPTER 01

BASED UPON CHARACTERS CREATED BY:

WES CRAVEN: A Nightmare on Elm Street

VICTOR MILLER: Friday the 13th

JOHN CARPENTER: Halloween

EDITED BY:

Miriam Belle

CREATIVE CONSULTANT:

Sean Renaud, Tessa Alexander and Miriam Belle

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story takes place after "Freddy vs. Jason," but before the events of "New Nightmare" and "Jason X."

*

RETURN TO CRYSTAL LAKE

Thursday, May 12th 2005

"What was the name of this place again?" Cheryl Willick asked as she settled back against the faux-leather covering of the passenger side seat. She ran a hand through her curly black hair, still uncertain she wanted her first time with Teddy to be here. She was twenty-one now, and she had waited so long for just the right guy. She wanted just the right place too.

"It was called Forest Green for awhile back in 1985, but it's mostly known as Crystal Lake. There used to be a summer camp here," Teddy Revell explained as he turned off the ignition. The engine died down and all was quiet, save for their anticipation and the passing of an almost tangible sexual tension.

"And you picked this place because?" she looked doubtfully out at the weathered campground around them. Burned out cabins and overgrowth creeping in from the forest gave the place an eerie quality of desolation that made Cheryl uncomfortable. She nodded to the fiery pink sunset lighting up the flat, placid surface of the lake, "I mean the view is beautiful and all, but come on Teddy."

"No on ever comes up here. That's why it's perfect. We're miles away from anyone."

"Looks like the kind of place psychos might hide out," she commented dryly and shivered, "Maybe that's why no one ever comes up here."

"Actually," Teddy laughed, leaning over and putting his arm around her as subtly as a horny college freshman could manage, "The guy who told me about this place said it was cursed."

Cheryl looked at him. "Cursed?"

"Spooky, eh?"

"Cursed with what?"

"All he would say is that this was a bad place, and that we shouldn't go here no matter what."

"And so naturally, you picked this place," she rolled her eyes, "This is a road trip, you could have picked somewhere else. I liked the last stop just fine."

"A motel in Cincinnati is not my idea of romance," Teddy frowned. The windows were beginning to fog up from their breath, steadily growing opaque patches of condensation that crawled up the panes of glass.

"We could have seen the WKRP radio tower," Cheryl said.

"No," Teddy shook his head and leaned his broad, muscular frame back against the driver's seat, "That tower doesn't exist. WKRP isn't a real radio station."

"No shit?" Cheryl asked sarcastically and gently punched his chest.

"Come on," Teddy pulled her close, looking at her with his trademark big brown puppy dog eyes "This is nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess," she smiled and slid her hand down to his crotch. She rubbed him gently through his khakis, feeling the stony length contained within. Apparently Teddy was ready, willing and able. But then, so was she.

"I like that," he commented softly as Cheryl rubbed him back and forth.

"I thought you would," she smiled and kissed him. Teddy returned the kiss fully and slipped his tongue past her lips into the hot depths of her mouth. Cheryl never stopped rubbing him as they began kissing passionately, their tongues rolling wetly together. Teddy ran his hands through her thick hair as she encouraged his already healthy erection.

Cheryl paused to remove her jacket and Teddy immediately pulled on the bottom of her t-shirt. The Mickey Mouse shirt was tight across her considerable bust line, her breasts causing the famous mouse's head to warp and balloon out. Teddy pulled it up as Cheryl raised her arms above her head, allowing it to pass off easily. Her creamy breasts were full and round in her black lacy bra, the nipples hard and pointed in the flimsy fabric. Teddy rubbed the sensitive nubs back and forth with his fingers as he suckled on her neck.

"Maybe I should lose this?" Cheryl asked innocently as she reached behind and unclasped the three small hooks. The straps fell away and with one motion she removed her bra. Teddy watched as her large, milky breasts hung free. Her erect nipples stood out prominently, framed by small dark areolas, waiting to be sucked on. Cheryl placed her bra on the dashboard and gave a secret smile of acquiescence.

Teddy wasted no time and immediately set to work on her tits. He cupped them gently and began licking, flicking her nipples with his tongue. Cheryl murmured her approval and leaned forward, her hands playing with his silky brown hair. Her heart was pounding in her chest, a sultry rhythm that she hoped would be every bit as strong and electrifying as the pace of their lovemaking. She felt a familiar wetness growing within her sex, becoming hot and slick and causing an unbelievable friction every time she moved.

Teddy's hand found it's way down to her pants, past the waistband and under the elastic of her panties. His strong fingers worked their way down to her slit, shaven bare and swollen. Cheryl gasped a little as he stimulated her clit, coaxing it out to a growing hardness. She undid his pants, fumbling with the zipper for a moment and then yanking the fly down with a loud *zip* sound. His cock was sticking up past the waistband of his blue boxers, and she slid the underwear down to release his member. Teddy lifted his hips up to allow his pants and shorts an easier slide.

"You're so hard," she whispered in his ear. It felt thick and hot in her small hands, the veins throbbing against her skin. She began to stroke up and down his shaft.

Teddy finally worked his way out of his pants, pushing them down to his ankles along with his boxers as Cheryl gave him the most intense hand job he had ever known. He undid the buttons of her jeans and feverishly pushed them off. His hands followed the curve of her shapely ass as he removed her pants. His thumbs hooked her panties and pulled them along too.

He felt like he might cum right then and there as he felt her naked body, starting at the crest of her ass and up the sides to her breasts. After a few moments, he returned his attention to her cunt and gently inserted two fingers into her impossible tight pussy. Teddy had never been with a virgin before, and the narrow fit of her sex sent a shiver up his body. He couldn't wait to put his cock into her.

"Oh God," she whispered as Teddy fingered her. Her hips were beginning to ride and anticipate his motions, slowly moving to his speed. Teddy continued to suckle on her tits as he worked his fingers in and out, paying extra attention to her clit. Cheryl braced herself as well as she could in the seat, on her knees and legs parted enough to give him access to her sex. A sweet musky scent was filling the car. The windows were now completely fogged over, the last hints of the sunset coloring the rapidly approaching night.

"Yes," she moaned, pressing her breasts into his face, losing herself in the moment. If he was this good at simply fingering her, how great would he be at the actual act?

"You feel so fucking-"

Teddy's compliment was interrupted as the car suddenly shook and seemed to jump upwards. Cheryl hit her head hard on the roof hard and cringed. Teddy's fingers stabbed painfully into her vagina as the car finished its jump and slammed down on its shocks. She cried out in pain and recoiled, her hands slapping to her throbbing cunt. Teddy sat back, eyes wide and scared as his finger wetly grasped the steering wheel.

"Fuck, are you okay?" he shouted, his voice apologetic. He looked down at her hands and asked, "Oh shit, are you okay?"

"No," she breathed and shook her head, her face squinted with pain and hand protectively over her crotch, "Hurts like hell."

"What the fuck was that?" Teddy growled, looking around the fogged-over windows. As if in response to his question, a large shadow passed the passenger side of the car in the waning sunlight. Both of them sat there, watching the hulking figure move by like some silent leviathan. A horrific stench of decay filtered into the car through the vents. A long moment of silence filled the musky air of the interior as Cheryl was torn between the pain in her crotch and the fear threatening to grip her throat.

Finally, Teddy said, "Lock your door."

Cheryl locked it and started getting dressed, her fingers fumbling for her shirt and bra. She was dimly aware that she was beginning to tremble. "Who is it?"

"Probably some local asshole trying to mess with us," Teddy ventured as he pulled his pants back on, his voice laced with a furious growl. "I'm gonna talk to him."

"Teddy!" Her hand pistoned out and grabbed his forearm as he buttoned his jeans, "No you're not. That was a huge shadow. Just start the car and lets go."

Teddy thought for a moment, looking at the keys in the ignition. He hated being made to look bad, let alone being made to look bad in front of his girl. He wanted to go pound the shit out of this guy for ruining their moment, and he almost did. But then he took a breath and put his hand on Cheryl's arm. He looked at her beautiful face and her killer body as she put her bra back on. Teddy knew that he loved her, and if there was some lunatic out there, was it really worth it to risk everything for being harassed?

Teddy smiled. Cheryl was worth staying alive for.

"You're right," Teddy agreed and made to start the car. A loud popping sound reported from the rear of the drivers' side, startling them both again. Slowly, the entire car began leaning to one side as the left rear tire deflated. Teddy listened with awe as the hissing sound of air escaping his tire filled the night.

"Mother fucker," Teddy looked in the rearview mirror, his mouth gaped open. The large shadow moved behind them, and then off to the left. "Asshole popped my tire."

Cheryl looked over her shoulder, face pinched and white with worry. "We'll ride the rim," she said, "Let's just go."

"We are not riding the rim," Teddy said flatly, becoming angry and annoyed as he reached for the door handle. "I'm just going to talk to the guy and fix the tire."

"No, Teddy," she pleaded.

"Just stay here, okay?"

"I don't think he wants to talk."

"Cheryl..."

"Teddy!"

"It's nothing I can't handle," he said.

"Please?" she appealed to him, "Let's just go."

"Babe," he gripped her shoulders gently, "It's probably some drunk asshole redneck who thinks he owns the place looking for a fight. He's probably pissing on my bumper right now."

Cheryl wasn't convinced.

"If things get hairy, we'll get the hell out of here, okay?"

"Shit," Cheryl shook her head and sat back in her seat.

The door opened and Teddy put one foot out into the night. He looked at her as he started to get out of the car. "I'll be right back."

'Famous last words,' she thought absently.

"Hello?" Teddy called out to the mystery man, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Then there was hiss of metal slicing through the air and a sudden spray of blood. Cheryl felt the hot liquid explode over her face and shirtless body, spattering her and turning the interior of the car red. She looked over and saw Teddy shaking violently, his arms spasming wildly and legs kicking spastically. A long machete was buried in his skull, splitting his head like a piece of fresh greenwood clear down to his chin. His eyes rolled wetly in their sockets as blood and a thick, vile clear liquid spurted from the fatal wound, drenching him. His hands batted at the steering wheel as the blade lodged in his head.

"Oh my God! Teddy!" she shrieked and then felt the air in her lungs grow icy cold.

Beyond Teddy's dying body stood a tall, impossibly large figure. The man must have been over seven feet tall, for all she could see of him were his upper legs clad in dirty, worn pants and the massive black-gloved hand that wielded the handle of the weapon. Powerful, thick fingers held the machete with an iron grip, and when the attacker pulled the blade free of her boyfriend's head, he appeared to have wasted no energy doing it. It simply came out with a sick, squelching sound.

Teddy sat upright for a moment as the dripping instrument withdrew from his skull. Cheryl could see his brain, cleaved and separated into a cross-section. His broken head fell away to both sides, his halved neck unable to support the uneven weight. He tipped over onto her, the contents of his head spilling and splashing out across her naked lap. Cheryl let loose a scream so primal it caused every bird within three miles to flee. She fumbled with the lock on her door, trying to shove Teddy's corpse away from her.

"Open up!" she screamed at the lock and gave it a mighty pull.

The lock disengaged with a well oiled *pop* and the door released. No sooner than she had the door open did the figure lurch into view from behind the car. She made to run and was cut off as the long machete found its mark in her shoulder, embedding nearly a foot down her torso. She tried to scream, but found she had no air. The attacker pulled the blade out and she was yanked backwards. Cold mud soaked her back as her life's blood spilled out of her body and mingled with the puddles of stagnant water.

She looked up and saw the huge man standing over her, his blade raised high, paused for a moment. From behind a battered and stained white hockey mask two cold eyes regarded her with a dead impartiality. Her killer cocked his head to one side in predatorial yet thoughtful consideration. She tried to utter a plea of mercy, but saw no more as the machete came swooping down, ending her pain.

***

Friday, May 13th, 2005

A quiet mist floated over the glassy black waters of Crystal Lake. The thick plumes of ground-level clouds seemed to be standing still, as though waiting for something to happen. The fog was unwilling to lazily curl through the trees and skeletal cabins that surrounded the lonely lake as it normally did. It simply hung there, suspended by a supernatural power that refused to allow the natural progression of movement to continue forward. It was as if though nature herself were being made to wait somehow, restrained by forces unseen.

But that had always been the case here. The power and beauty of the natural world ended under the rotting entrance to Camp Crystal Lake.

It was true that one could walk the shores of this lake, explore the neglected and moss-eaten cabins and still hear echoes of the many happy memories that had once defined the camp before the dark times. If one did not linger too long, the original purpose and intent of the place could be felt and even longed for. But more than a few minutes of walking this desolate place was like marking yourself for death. For death, it seemed, had staked a claim over the waters of this lake and the land that surrounded it. Even over the people who came here. Camp Crystal Lake was never a good place to be, no matter what time of the year it was.

Especially today.

Dr. John Bilk knew this as he cautiously stepped out of his Jeep Cherokee, zipped up his red jacket and pulled his blue knit cap down firmly over his scalp. His boots sunk into the bloated mud and grass of what used to be the lawn separating the dock from the main grounds of camp. The door closed with muted slam that produced no echo, the headlights still burning brightly, cutting through the soupy fog for a moment then shutting down.

"Why are we here again?" he asked, looking to the driver's side of the jeep.

"Because if you want to understand a man, you have to see where he lives," Mary Stilfreeze smiled as she closed the passenger side door.

John scratched his closely trimmed brown beard thoughtfully as he looked out over the water, "And why would you want to understand this guy any better than the world already does?"

"Jason Voorhees is an enigma," Mary explained as they walked across the lawn, the ground sucking at their boots with long, needful slurps. She pulled her camera out of her backpack and uncapped the lens. "He's been a mystery ever since he drowned here back in '57."

"The man's a psycho, Mary," John mussed, "And he would have to be like sixty years old by now. Enigma isn't the word I'd use. Bullshit is more like it."

Mary's bright blue eyes turned to him, shocked. "How can you say that?"

"I don't believe for a minute it's the same guy who did all the killing back in the eighties, that's all."

"Why not?" she asked incredulously.

"First off, his mother was the one who committed the initial murders in'58 and then again in '80, right?" he asked, feeling a chill tickle up his spine, "Sure, we know it was Jason behind the sprees in '82 and '84, but who's to say someone didn't start copycatting Jason after he died?"

"He didn't die, John."

"He was buried at the Eternal Peace Cemetery in 1984," John shook his head, "The body was buried."

"And was exhumed the next year," Mary corrected him noticing a set of fresh tire tracks in the mud. She thought that was odd as she followed the progression of the tracks and said, "Don't forget that."

"Remember the ambulance driver who masqueraded around in a hockey mask and killed those kids in '87? What about him? He was a copycat."

"Roy Burns," Mary conceded, "But he was confirmed dead after that incident, and his grave remains untouched..."

"Okay," John countered, "Lets say Mr. Voorhees somehow survived being killed and buried, and let's say he was the genuine article that did all the hacking in '88, '93, and that incident aboard the cruise ship in '94. The FBI blew him away later that month when they finally tracked him down back here at Crystal Lake. I mean they literally shot him to pieces."

"In some of the footnotes to that report," Mary smiled, "People claimed Jason's spirit was able to jump from person to person, keeping him alive."

"God, you make the X-Files sound like the six o'clock news... It's all bullshit," John laughed. He looked over and saw the burnt out hollows of the cabins. He pointed, "Is that where it all happened?"

Mary brushed her long blonde hair out of her face. "Yep. According to the two survivors, Jason and Krueger started their fight in the rec room. A fire burnt out most of the cabins and other structures. The locals didn't mind seeing it burn, either. County government had shut down the camp permanently after the '88 incident, but still tried to cash in on this being the site of the Voorhees murders. In fact, until what happened here two years ago, the town manager had been hoping to rebuild and open the site again someday," she said and snapped a photo of the blackened framework. She looked at the wreckage with a clear sense of awe and then turned to the shoreline. She motioned to the dock, "But it all ended there."

"Those kids made a hell of a mess. It's amazing they didn't blow themselves up too in the process," John remarked as he looked around and then to his right. Where there had once been a propane tank near the water's edge was a large crater, scorched deep into the earth. The plants had started growing back, a few green sprouts here and there, but the trees caught in the blast were still singed and barren facing ground zero. Bits and pieces of construction equipment, smaller propane tanks and scaffolding were littered all over the place. Apparently, no one had bothered to clean up after the dust settled.

"No kidding," Mary continued snapping shots of the wreckage as they walked on, "But it could have been worse. Only two kids died here that night, both victims of Jason and Krueger."

"Yeah," John agreed, "And over thirty wiped out between what the copy cat did on Elm Street, Westin Hills and that kegger out at the corn field."

"Wasn't a copycat..."

bluefox07
bluefox07
470 Followers