A Night's Dancing

Story Info
A couple enjoy a sexy night dancing at a club
1.4k words
3.55
30k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat waiting on the sofa, looking at his watch he made it they were at least half an hour late now. Then she was there in the lounge doorway.

"Sorry I've been so long hope you think it's worth it though."

It was well worth it she looked even more sensational than usual. Dark hair curled onto her shoulders framing her face her brown eyes sparkled as she smiled at him. The clothes she had chosen as well looked very sexy, a skirt just short enough to tease the eye and a top that showed her figure at it's best.

"You look good enough to eat."

"Ooh I hope so." Her smile lit her face again in a cheeky half grin. "Come on let's go we're late"

He rolled his eyes and followed her from the flat, using the time it took to lock the door to check out her ass in the skirt as she walked ahead. Catching her up he slid an arm around her waist letting a hand rest on her hip as they walked to the car, just as he moved to unlock it he leant in kissing her neck letting his tongue trail for a second to the sensitive skin where her neck met her shoulder. He smiled as he saw the goose bumps form on her arm and she shivered ever so slightly under his lips and hand. He used his thumb on the remote key and unlocked the car reaching down and opening the door for her. She stepped into the low car and let her thighs open slightly as she positioned her legs into the foot well. He couldn't contain a small gasp at the sight of her tanned legs and the way she didn't pull the skirt back down once she was fully seated. Now he was going to have to try and concentrate with a view like that.

Moving around the car he let himself in and started the engine. Letting it warm for a few seconds before driving off. He hadn't driven far when he felt her hand gently rest on his leg looking down he saw the pale outline of her fingers and their long nails against the dark of his jeans clad leg. He kept driving glimpsing down at her legs and how high he hem of the skirt was getting as she fidgeted in the seat beside him. At the next lights just as he pulled away he gave a little start, her nail had scraped over the material covering his balls making his cock twitch and stiffen. As he looked at her she just smiled back that cheeky half grin on her face and raised her eyebrow at him. He looked to the road but smiled to himself. Her hand remained and she proceeded to repeat the trick with her nail at every set of lights.

He'd be ready to burst by the time they got to the club at this rate. He was always turned on when they went out; every time she managed to look even sexier than the last, tonight she seemed determined to increase the sexual tension within him.

He parked the car and then moved round to hold the door for her, as she slid her legs out she let the skirt ride even higher making him gasp once more, it would seem she was wearing no knickers under the skirt. Again he felt his cock stir harder at this rate everyone that saw them would know what state he was in.

Fortunately they weren't so late that they couldn't get a seat. They found the last empty booth and took the seats, he called the waitress over and they ordered drinks then chatted as much as was possible over the music whilst watching the dance floor and commenting on the people dancing there surmising who they were and why they were there. After a couple of more drinks they were in each others arms in the booth still watching the floor but taking more and more interest in each other. The kisses becoming longer and more passionate only keeping apart when the waitress returned with their order for the fourth time, even then he was a little shocked at how forward she was becoming as her hand never left the crotch area of his jeans all the while the waitress delivered the drinks.

"You want to dance??"

"Are you asking? "

"I'm dancing then"

He smiled, a silly little routine but one that was a kind of trade mark between them. He let her lead to the dance floor again admiring the way she moved as he walked behind her. The music had slowed through the night. Now it was the slow and grinding numbers of the night's music being wound down by the DJ. They danced close together her head on his shoulder hands on his waist. His hands were on her hips keeping her pulled close to him. As their bodies moved together to the music he felt her lips on his neck and her hands drop lower onto his ass pulling him tighter to her nails digging lightly in with the beat making sure he was pressed tight to her as they moved around the floor. The record changed and she turned way from him pressing into him his hands on the outside of her thighs as they danced so close together. He was now hard again and she moaned softly as she felt it against her ass. Gyrating harder against him smiling as he got even harder. His hands lifted her skirt higher now, loving the way she didn't seem to care who was watching his lips pressed to her neck teeth occasionally scraping over the sensitive skin eliciting a moan each time.

"Come on lets get some air we're both far to hot in here." She whispered to him.

She giggled and wiggled her way quickly towards the door leaving him trailing in her wake as they headed to the exit.

The fresh air hit them, the summer night warm even at this late hour. Laughing she dragged him to her as she leant against the wall kissing him passionately while her hands went to the fly of his jeans fingers fumbling and pulling at the buttons, both sighing as her hand found his cock still hard for her. She gripped him loving the way he was already wet with pre-cum her hand stroking faster then releasing him laughing as she turned her back to him hands up against the wall.

"What if some one else comes out here?"

"It's dark no one will see, come on I want your cock and I can't wait"

She pressed back to him lifting her skirt exposing her bare ass. So turned on now he couldn't care if the whole of the club emptied right next to them. He held her hips pressed his cock to her wet pussy and slid inside her starting to thrust in her building speed wanting her so much loving the way she gripped at his cock then moaned slumping slightly to him allowing the tempo to increase. His hands reached up sliding her top up hands on her breasts through her lacy bra thumbs circling the nipples pinching lightly as his hips thrust to her his hips slapping on her as with each thrust lifting her slightly on her toes. He moved quicker now stopping for less than an instant when the door opened but no one came through. Her arms buckled slightly and she was pressed to the wall rough brick on his hand and her tits as he kept thrusting at her.

She turned her face and smiled to herself he couldn't see but she could the couple at the other end of the alley watching them as they themselves kissed and touched each other, she stroking his cock as they both watched them between kissing each other with more and more passion.

She reached back gripping his ass pulling him onto her.

"Come on Now, cum for me nowwww"

Her words and touch was all it took and he groaned aloud as his hips jerked to her, Cumming deep inside her his breathing fast and deep gulping for air as waves of passion came over him making his knees weaken momentarily.

Quickly she turned smoothing her top and skirt down.

"Come on you, home now you can recover on the way."

She led him away turning him so he couldn't see the other couple, that was something she might or might not tell him later. She smiled though the last she'd seen the woman was in the same position she'd been in minutes before.