A Night's Work Ch. 6

Story Info
The workout continues.
1.5k words
3.92
20.2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has your mouth recovered yet?"

"Still pining for the taste and feel of that raging hard cock in your mouth?"

"I know you wanted to feel his hot load explode in your mouth - you are such a cum hungry little whore!"

"Don't worry, there is plenty of cum in this room just waiting to make its way into your belly - and ass for that matter."

"In the meantime, get your slutty self on this hack press," I command.

"Yes, ma'am," you reply as you mount the press, wondering what is next.

"Place your feet wide and high - you must make room."

"Wider," I command.

"Ahhh......that should work."

With that, the trainer whose cock you so expertly worked - transforming it into a huge, hot, rigid, glistening tool for my pleasure - steps between your legs. He squats, then leans back on the base and centers his waist between your feet. He grabs his cock with both hands as another reaches over to slather it with goo.

Simply seeing what is happening between your legs makes your own cock flutter with desire. I smile as I watch you watch this cock being readied for your ass. It will take an incredible amount of strength for him to remain in that position; what some men will suffer to "get off," never ceases to amaze me!

"Are we ready?" I question.

"Yes, please Mistress," your voice quivers as you reply.

I suspect you're anticipating the pleasure about to unfold - your own cock reveals your thoughts.

"You're not sounding very appreciative or eager, slut! Beg for me to let you begin!" I quip. "Tell me how desperately you need to have this cock fill your hot little hole - confess to me - NOW!"

And you do. So effortlessly the words slip from your mouth as they have a thousand times before. When you see my lips spread into that devilish grin, you know you have pleased me; and I acknowledge your sincerity with a nod.

"Much better my slave - how I do so love to hear you beg," I say softly as I look in your eyes and watch the fire burning within.

Your lust - how it makes my flesh tingle, mmmm! You are insatiable, I think to myself! How fortunate I am to have one so capable of satisfying my own insatiable desires.

"Begin." I command.

You raise the machine and release the weights. The grimace on your face reveals the difficulty of this task. Perhaps the weight is more difficult than you had expected, or the position of your feet too awkward.

"And don't forget my precious cock as you complete this exercise my slut - it must remain as stiff and as ready to explode as this cock which you're about to feel rammed up your ass," I remind you.

"Of course Mistress," you reply.

I am standing behind the trainer to capture the full essence of this scene. I watch as your knees slowly bend, allowing the machine to slide down, exposing your ass - ever so close to reaching that slippery rock hard cock waiting to penetrate you.

You continue to bend at the knees until you feel the unmistakable presence of hot flesh on the delicate skin protecting the depths of your hot moist cavern. The trainer uses his hands to direct his cock at the precise spot; and in an instant, the head of his raging cock pierces your flesh, then moans are heard.

I watch your face as it contorts with the pain and pleasure of another entering your body.

"Mmmmmm......my slut, how hot the sight of you taking cock in your ass makes me! I feel my sweet juice leaking from my pussy." I purr.

You continue to lower yourself onto his cock. The sight of it disappearing inside you is electrifying.....mmmmm! When you can bend your knees no further, you stop for a moment - perhaps savoring the feeling of fullness and heat in the depths of your body. Soon you begin to straighten your legs, lifting your ass and the weight of the machine slowly off the hot prod. As his cock leaves your body, I hear the whimpers of you and the trainer - both anxious for more.

You extend your legs almost completely, then lower yourself again quickly, until you feel the familiar sensation of hot cock at your now slippery wet hole. You once again impale yourself. I see your eyes close as the length of this shaft slides effortlessly into your flesh.

"What a gorgeous sight, my slut - if you could only see how precious you look with this cock up your ass," I comment.

You open your eyes to watch me as you again lift yourself off his tool. I smile at you as I spread my legs and say, "I do wish you were here between my legs to catch my cream as it drips from my pussy - the sight of you in this position is creating a bit of a flood down here." You watch as I move my hand between my legs and begin stroking my clit. "Mmmm.....I am so hot!"

You have such deliberate motion. You've created a rhythm that is intoxicating this trainer - his mouth agape. His moans have become louder, more desperate. The veins in his cock are bulging. He is approaching climax - everyone watching can sense it, as well as you! It has kept your own cock raging with desire - how hungry you are! You ache for your own release, but you mustn't cum. You know you cannot cum.......unless it is my command.

The minutes pass. Your body now dripping with sweat is beginning to show signs of exhaustion; your legs are trembling. The is burn evident by the look on your face as you bend and extend your legs. When will it end?

As soon as that thought crosses your mind, you feel the trainer grab your legs as you attempt to lift yourself off his cock. You stop. He adjusts himself, placing one hand on the platform behind his back and then using his arm as a lever to push himself up; his pelvis is now free to move. As your legs shake from the weight of the machine, you feel his cock ramming your ass fast and hard.

I hear your groans; but they are drowned by the moans and grunts of this trainer desperately trying to empty his hot load in your ass. He continues to build speed, until he wails - oooohhhhh fuuuuuuuck.

He eventually slows then stops, falling back on the platform. His limp cock slips from your hole. He pushes your knees to help straighten your legs, and two others help to lift so the locks can engage. I watch you - looking so helpless....eyes closed....sweat dripping....your body needing rest.

"You were priceless my slut," you hear me purr. "Now over here," I command. You slowly peel yourself from the machine, as you wearily answer, "yes Mistress."

"Looks like you've lost some blood," I jibe as I point to your cock.

You quickly reach down to grab your "self." You had forgotten - the blood had escaped to feed the muscles in your legs.

"A pity, my slut - looks like your training is over," I sneer. And by now, I suspect that is probably just what you need.

"Though I must admit, I became so totally "worked up" watching you being fucked, I must have more! So I will continue your training. However, the hour is late - we will have to work it all into one giant super set - such fun it will be!" I add.

"I know you're up for it.......you are an endless source of pleasure for me.....aren't you my devoted little whore?"

"Here, take some water, then I have a nice spot for you to lie down," I softly say.

You walk gingerly as you follow me to another area of the gym. You see the trainers gathered around a bench.

"Here slut, a comfy little bench on which to lay.....no pun intended," I quip.

You lay down, your feet flat on the floor on either side of the bench. I throw a towel at your face, then take a bottle of water and pour it over your crotch. You flinch as the cold water runs over your cock, balls and down your ass.

"Clean up, you filthy slut.......you're beginning to reek," I taunt.

As you are wiping yourself clean, you see all six trainers shedding their clothes. You shiver - not from the cold water, but from the desire and hunger which is again mounting within you and apparent in your surroundings. You feel the energy of these bodies as they circle around you -standing, looking down at you, and watching as you clean yourself. Your cock begins to swell again.........

"Ah my slut, still ravenous? Your cock betrays your secrets." I tease. "Are you sure you're up for this??"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Convince me - persuade me to let you partake of this pleasure!" I retort. "I will be your judge and jury..........you had better have an eloquent closing argument - so to speak." I utter softly, as the familiar evil grin spreads across my face.