A Normal Day

Story Info
Well it started as a normal day.
814 words
3.78
23.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a normal day like any other. I was driving along in my car with my friend Dave. We were on the way back from my ex boyfriend's house because I had to pick some stuff up. We were just driving along talking about what a loser my ex was when out of the blue Dave grabs my hand. I was shocked and we sat there for a few minutes just holding hands then he really surprised me. He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it and asked "What would you do if I made you incredibly horny?" To answer him I put my hand on the growing buldge in his pants. I felt it grow underneath my hand so I started to rub it. We had each other so horny that we were making out at every red light we were at. By the time we ended up at the friends house we were staying a my hand was inside his pant stroking his hard cock, and his hand was in my shirt making my nipples hard.

We had gotten into town late so I knew that Carleen and Billy were sleeping already. We got into the house and went into the family room and turned on the TV. After a few minutes we started making out again. I slowly started rubbing his cock through his pants and feeling him getting harder and harder. I undid his pants and put my hand inside his boxers. I ran my fingers over the slick top and worked my hand up and down his thick shaft. I got up and took his pants and boxers off. Throwing them onto the floor I quickly got down in front of him. I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock tasting his slick pre cum. Then I licked my way down the shaft to his balls and took each one into my mouth. After working my way back up to the head I put his cock in my mouth. Feeling the hard member in my mouth turned me on even more. I took him into my throat and heard him moan. I continued to suck his dick. Enjoying the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth, when suddenly I felt his hands on my breasts. He started pinching my nipples and making them hard. I moaned onto his cock and he moaned back.

He pulled me up and kissed me and told me to sit on the couch. Then he got down in front of me and parted my lips with his fingers. He ran his tongue along the length of my slit causing me to moan. He centered on my clit and started licking the hard little knob. I started moaning again and moving wildly. He eased up and put a finger inside my wet pussy and started moving it in and out and before long he had added a second finger. I couldn't take it any longer. I told him I needed him to fuck me. He laid me on the couch and got on top of me. He was rubbing his hard cock on my stomach and I couldn't stand it so I grabbed it and put it up to my hole. He pushed and it went in. The feel of his hard cock stretching me was more then I could take and I came right there.

Dave wasn't finished with me though. He continued to fuck me going harder and faster. Turning me on again. To keep me from screaming he put his finger in my mouth and I sucked on it. Then he got up and put me on all fours on the floor. Standing behind me he started to tease me by running his cock up and down my slit. Finally he pushed forward and entered me. He was fucking me hard and fast again and before long had me moaning loudly. He reached down and started playing with my clit making me cum again. He kept fucking me and before long he told me he was going to cum. I told him I wanted to taste it. He pulled out and got in front of my face. Immediately I started licking the head and sucking his cock. Tasting my juices all over it. I reached out and grabbed his tight balls. That sent him over the edge and he yelled out and I tasted the first shot. I swallowed most of his hot cum. A few drops escaped and ran down my chin. He pulled me up and kissed me while I still had his cum in my mouth and then he licked the rest off my chin. We both fell back and looked up to see Carleen and Billy standing there with Carleen stroking his hard cock. But that is another story...