A Nosy Neighbor

Story Info
Catching a female peeping Tom.
7.8k words
4.45
96k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up Friday morning, I knew that I was lucky enough to have the day off, and thus a long weekend, but I didn't know HOW lucky, or how fortunate.

Out of a force of habit, I woke up at my usual way too early, but I was able to stay in bed longer and drift in-and-out of sleep for the next hour or so. When I finally got up, I decided to take a bike ride.

I started riding again a year ago, in an effort to try to get back in shape. I had always enjoyed biking more than jogging, and at my age, it was much easier on my knees.

Riding had done a lot of good for me. I lost thirty pounds, my legs were in the best shape that they'd been in for twenty years, and my stamina increased, something my on-again-off-again girlfriend completely enjoyed.

When I came back from my ride, the neighborhood was still pretty quiet, with a couple of people out watering their lawns. It was late summer, and all of the kids were enjoying their last couple of weeks of freedom and sleeping late.

As I reached my house, I saw that Margie, one of my neighbors who lived a couple of doors down from me, was one of the early risers.

Margie and her husband Jeff had moved in a couple of years ago, along with their two boys. We were on friendly terms, but I didn't really know them well enough to call them friends.

Everyone in the neighborhood knew that they had a rather volatile marriage, with Jeff leaving her twice, and her leaving him once, all with-in the four years that they lived here.

They were nice enough people, but a little too indiscreet for my tastes.

Almost every neighborhood get together, whether it was all of us for a cookout or party, or just the men for a few drinks, turned into a discussion of their sex life, with Jeff bragging about their latest exploits, or Margie bragging about her husband's alleged size, especially when she'd been drinking.

They were both in their late thirties, almost ten years younger than me, and also claimed that they had sex two or three times a day. Most of us, both men and women, found that very hard to believe. I wrote it off as nothing more than the usual High School-type locker room type talk...all bullshit.

I waved at Margie when I saw her look up at me. Wanting to be a good neighbor, I stopped my bike and got off and waited as she walked over.

"Hi neighbor!" she said. "What are you doing home today?"

"I've got the day off," I told her. "We've got an OSHA inspection at the job-site today, so everyone has the day off."

"Nice!" she replied. "It's a beautiful day to have off!"

Fortunately for me, it was a bright, sunny morning, so I was wearing dark sunglasses, which allowed me to look over Margie's body as we talked in my driveway.

She carried a few extra pounds, but carried it very well, and stood about eight inches shorter than me, with long, dark hair that almost reached her ass, pulled back in her usual braid.

Being of Mexican-Native American descent, she had a darker, almost tanned complexion, and she had a large set of tits that she enjoyed flaunting at neighborhood parties. She was wearing a tank top and shorts, which showed off her tits, legs, and round ass very nicely.

"So, what do you have planned for your day off?" she asked.

"I've got a little running around to do," I told her. "I want to get a few things done so I can just enjoy myself and relax tonight. Have a couple of drinks, and start the weekend off right."

"Maybe I'll come over tonight and relax and drink with you!" she replied, laughing. "I could use something like that. Jeff's gone to his brothers, and took the boys with him, so I've got nothing big planned tonight."

"Well, you know where I'll be," I told her. "But right now, I need a shower."

"Mmm," I heard as I walked down my driveway. "Have fun!"

*******

Later that evening, I was a bit horny, having looked at all of the cute MILF's and hot college girls doing back-to-school shopping while I was running around, so I decided to log on to Literotica and find a few stories to stroke myself to before Margie showed up.

I went into my spare bedroom, which doubled as my "office", and slid my shorts down around my ankles as I waited for the computer to log on.

As I started up the music player for some background tunes, I saw a reflection out of the corner of my eye in a picture on my desk of something moving in the window behind me.

My browser opened up as I looked at the reflection again and saw that it was Margie peeking in my window.

She was straining to see what I was doing, so I decided to have a little fun and opened up an amateur porn movie site instead of Literotica.

I found a movie that looked interesting, ironically titled "Big-Titted Milf" and clicked on it.

The movie started right into the action, and I sat back and began slowly stroking my shaft.

From the angle that she was at, I knew that Margie wasn't going to get a good view, and soon enough I saw her disappear from that window in the direction of the near corner of the house, towards the other window in the room, closer to the desk.

When she was gone, I quickly got up and ran out of the room, pulling up my shorts. Then I quietly slipped out my back door, and snuck over towards where I saw Margie move to.

As I reached the corner of the house, I quickly peaked around and looked towards where I knew she would be.

Margie was standing at the corner of my window with her back to me, peeking in towards my computer chair.

I could tell that she was craning her neck as she looked around, obviously confused as to why she couldn't see me. I quietly snuck up behind her, staying out of her line of sight the whole way.

"What'cha looking at?" I asked softly, leaning into her ear as I stood right behind her.

Margie screamed in surprise and jumped. "Holy shit! You scared the crap out of me!"

"Good," I said. "So...?"

"Umm, I was just trying to see if you were home," she stammered.

"Oh really?" I asked. "By looking in my office window instead of ringing my doorbell?"

"Well, um, I didn't know..." she said, looking down.

"You didn't know that I'd catch you peeking in my window," I said, noticing her gaze pause on the crotch of my shorts before she looked at the ground.

"No," she replied quietly.

"So, why were you looking in my window?"

Margie mumbled something that I couldn't make out, and I told her to speak up.

"I heard the music coming from the window, so I looked in," she said. "I saw you pull your shorts down, so I watched."

"I wanted to see for myself," she went on. "Your girlfriend told me that you had a big one, and I just wanted to see..."

"Tammy told you I had a big cock?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, speaking softly again.

"Why would she do that?" I asked, knowing that Tammy wasn't the type to just blurt out something like that.

"Well, at the Fourth of July party, by the end of the night, when all us girls were getting drunk and talking, we started talking about the guys, and their...size," she told me.

"And she just volunteered this information?" I asked.

"No," Margie replied. "I might have kept bugging her until she told us."

"You 'might have'?" I asked. "Or you did?"

"I did," she answered meekly.

"And just why is my size all that important to you?" I pressed.

Margie didn't say anything as she continued staring at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Do you want to compare me with Jeff, trying to make sure that he's the biggest in the neighborhood? Is that it?"

Finally, she looked up at me. "I threw him out last night," she said. "He's staying at his brother's, and he took the boys with him for the weekend."

My initial reaction was to ask, 'What? Again?' Instead, I remained silent as I looked at her.

"So, what does that have to do with you peeking in my windows?"

"I really don't want to talk about this out here," she said. "I don't need the rest of the neighbors knowing my business."

"Fine," I told her, as I turned around and started walking away. "You can go home."

Margie didn't move, and looked back down to the ground as she mumbled something.

"You're going to have to speak up if you want me to hear you," I told her.

"I don't want to go home right now," she said, looking up at me.

"Ok."

"Can we go inside?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I asked her. "If you want, we can sit out here, on my patio."

"No, I'd rather go inside," she replied.

"Alright," I said, as I led her inside, to the lower level of the house, where I have a bar and a lot of seating set up.

"Can I have a drink?" she asked, as she sat down.

I grabbed myself a beer and poured her a Tequila Sunrise, which I knew was her favorite drink, and brought them to the table.

"Ok, I assume you want to talk. So talk," I told her, as I sat across the table .

"I'm sorry," she started, looking down at the glass tabletop. "I really don't know who else to talk to. There are too many blabber-mouths around here."

"Ok," I replied, waiting for her to continue.

"Look, I'm sorry that you caught me looking in your window," she said. "I don't know why I did it. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I came by to see if we could talk, and you didn't answer when I knocked on your door."

I knew that she had never knocked on my door, but I remained silent and let her continue.

"I heard the music coming from that room, so I thought I'd peek in to see if you were there," she went on.

"When I saw you naked, well, I thought back to what Tammy told me, and I decided that I just had to see for myself."

"You're sorry that I CAUGHT you looking in the window?" I asked, catching her words.

Margie gasped, and her eyes got big when I said that, and she blushed.

"You're not sorry that you looked in, and continued to look in when you saw that I was naked, and then you went around to the other window to try to get a better look at me in a very private moment? You're sorry that you got caught?"

When she didn't answer me, I raised my eyebrows, letting her know that I was waiting for one.

"Yes," she finally replied, softly.

"Yes, what?" I pressed.

Margie finally raised her head and looked me in the eyes defiantly. "Yes," she said. "I'm sorry that you caught me."

"I'm sorry, but I've never seen a man masturbate, and I haven't seen a real big one anywhere other than in a dirty movie."

"Do you like to watch porn?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she said. "It was the only way that I could get...aroused, sometimes."

"I'm tired of his bullshit," she told me. "He's all bullshit. I'm lucky if we have sex, REAL sex, a couple of times a month."

"He made me say all of that crap about how big he was, and how often we did it," she continued, "because he's got a little dick, and he can't get me off. He figured that if he got me to lie about him, and us, that would make you guys respect him more."

"Jeff didn't give a damn about my needs," she went on. "He was all about getting his rocks off and that's it."

"Every time that I saw Tammy leave your house, she always had a big, satisfied smile on her face. A couple of times, it almost looked like she was walking funny. I want to know what that feels like!"

"If he came home and wanted a blow job, I had to stop whatever I was doing and blow him. But, do you think that he'd ever go down on me? No."

"He never ate you out?" I asked, losing more of that respect that he tried so hard to get.

"Oh, he'd do it for my birthday, but that's about it," she said. "And even then, it was only for a couple of licks, and then he'd climb on, pump away for a minute, squirt, and get off of me."

"That was our sex life, after we got married."

'He sounds like the male version of my ex,' I thought to myself, as I got up to make her a new drink.

I continued listening as she went on about how Jeff decided that she wasn't going to work, but she would basically be his concubine. He would make the money, and she would take care of the house, according to his specifications. She was to make herself available whenever he wanted her, etc.

As she went on, I looked her over again as I listened. She was definitely an attractive woman, a little on the heavier side, which I didn't mind at all, with big tits, and a nice ass and legs.

At one point, she started to tear up and she took off her glasses, and I saw that she had beautiful brown eyes. That was probably the first time I had ever seen her without glasses.

When she finally stopped, I asked, "I'm sorry. I know how you feel. He sounds a lot like my ex. Very controlling, demanding, and self-centered."

"Yes, he is," she agreed, keeping her glasses on the table.

"But what does all of that have to do with me?" I asked. "Why would all of that make you want to peep in on me?"

Margie sat quietly for a couple of seconds. "Well, Tammy told us how big you were, and how good you were in bed, and I guess I was a little jealous," she said finally. "I wanted to see for myself how big you are. Maybe that could give me something to fantasize about later."

Now it was my turn to sit there quietly. As I looked at her, I could see her nipples pointing through her bra and top, and I started thinking, wondering just how far I could push her.

"So, you want to see how big I am?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied quickly.

"Well, since I think that you were very rude, looking in my window, you should ask nicely," I told her, having fun with the situation.

"Please, can I see you?" she asked immediately, her eyes getting big.

"Can you see what?" I asked.

"Can I see how big you are?' she asked.

"You have tell me exactly what you want," I told her. "I'm not going to make this easy for you. You insulted me by peeping on a very private moment, so you have to work for what you want. Earn it."

Margie looked me in the eyes and said, "May I please see how big your...dick is?"

"That is much better," I said, prolonging the tease. "I'll tell you what I'll do. I'm willing to play a little 'you show me yours, and I'll show you mine.' How does that sound?"

"I'm gonna need another drink, first," she said.

I handed her a fresh drink, and she took a big gulp of it.

She then reached down to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Just as swiftly, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, setting her large tits free.

"How's that?" she asked, smiling.

"Nice. Very nice," I replied, looking at her big, full tits and her large, dark areola, with her nipples standing out stiff. As big as her tits were, there was some sag, but nowhere near as much as I expected.

"Thank you," she said, sitting back and blushing. "It's your turn."

I smiled at her as I pulled off my shirt, dropping it on the chair next to me and sitting back.

"That's it?" she asked, starting to slur her words. "I've seen your chest before. It's very nice, but it's nothing new."

"You showed me your chest, and I showed you mine," I replied, taking a drink and smiling at her.

Margie stared at me for a couple of seconds before she said, "Fine," and stood up.

I watched as she unbuttoned her shorts, kicked off her flip-flops, and slid her shorts down her legs. As she folded her shorts and dropped them on top of her shirt and bra, I noticed a wet spot on her red satin bikini panties.

"Do you want to see everything?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I told her, "but only if you to see me."

Just as she hooked her thumbs inside her waistband, I stopped her.

"May I have the honor?" I asked.

I saw her catch her breath, and then she slowly walked over to me. Her big tits swayed with each step, and she stood in front of me.

I softly slid my hands up her legs, and up to her belly, my thumbs passing lightly over her mound. She gasped as she felt them glide over the moist satin, and reached a hand out to the table to steady herself.

I hooked my fingertips under her waistband and slowly started sliding her panties down her legs. When they reached her knees, I released them and watched as they fell around her ankles.

I slid my hands back up her legs, following the same path that I had earlier, but this time I applied just a little more pressure with my thumbs as they passed over her trimmed mound.

She moaned as one thumb grazed the hood of her clit, and I saw her knees buckle slightly.

As I brought my hands back down to my side she stepped out her panties, tossing them at the pile of clothes, she lifted her arms and twirled.

"Well?" she asked.

"VERY nice," I replied.

"Ok, c'mon. It's your turn," she said, sitting back down.

I was wearing only a pair of shorts, so I waited a second. I saw her eyes dart to my crotch as I sat there plotting my next move.

"Before I go any further," I told her after a couple of seconds, "undo your braid. I want to see your hair loose."

"Jeff likes it this way," she said, hesitating.

"All the more reason," I told her.

I saw a small smile start as she reached over her shoulder and grabbed her braid. She removed the hair tie at the bottom and started to unweave her hair, until she couldn't reach any higher.

She started shaking her head, trying to get he rest of her hair undone, and I told her to stop.

I stood up and walked behind her chair, and her eyes went right back to the bulge in my boxers.

Standing behind her, I began to gently finish removing the braid from her hair. As soon as it was completely undone, I leaned in and softly kissed her neck as my hands glided from her sides to her full tits.

I gently cupped her tits as I leaned into her ear.

"Shake your hair loose," I whispered, "and look up at me."

Margie moaned as my fingertips slid across her stiff nipples and she arched her back, pushing her tits into my hands.

I palmed her full tits, letting her stiff nipples slip in between my fingers, and gently squeezed them. As I squeezed, I lightly pinched her nipples.

Margie moaned loudly and placed her hands on top of mine, squeezing with me.

I walked back around, standing in front of her chair as she shook her head, tossing her hair. She looked down at my feet for a second, and then looked up at me, her eyes stopping briefly at my groin.

When her eyes finally met mine, I saw a look of wanton lust. She kept her chin down as she raised her eyes, and she had a smirk, giving a very sexy, 'bad girl' look to her.

Without a word, she reached up and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. She gasped as my hard cock popped up, almost hitting her jaw.

"Oh, damn!" she said softly, as she reached up and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "That's nice and big! That's so thick!"

I reached down and took her wrist in my hand and removed it from my cock. I turned around and sat back down in my chair and looked at her.

Her eyes went from my hard pole up to my eyes, and she had a confused look on her face.

"Touch yourself," I told her.

She gasped and her eyes got wide as she sat there, motionless.

"Go on," I said. "I want to see you make yourself cum."

"I've never..." she stammered, "I've never done that in front of anyone before."

"Well, you told me that you wanted to see me stroke myself," I replied. "I enjoy watching a woman get herself off. I find it very arousing. It also helps me know the woman's hot spots."

"Will you...stroke yourself, too?" she asked softly.

"Would you like to watch me do that?" I replied.

"Oh, yeah," she answered, as she moved one hand to her tits.

"Go ahead, then," I told her. "Start us off."

Margie whimpered as she slouched down in the chair, spread her legs and slid her other hand between them. She started rubbing her wet slit as I watched, my hand around my hard shaft.

Her eyes were glued to my hand and my cock as I began stroking it very slowly while I watched her.

It wasn't long before Margie's mouth was open and she was breathing heavier. Right after that, she started sliding her fingers faster along her wet slit and pinching her nipples.