A Note to Ava

Story Info
Hank writes Ava about riding his plug for her.
1.5k words
4.24
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedTang
RedTang
63 Followers

Dear Ava,

I miss you. You've been away for just a little while, and I wish you were here. I'm so horny without you. You know you turn me on at the drop of hat, don't you? I miss that. When you say to me, Hank, I touched myself last night thinking of you. I put my fingers in my pussy while you weren't here. Or you text me that you came twice while you were watching porn without me. I love that.

I've been thinking about you. You always know the stories that get me going. Telling me about your smooth pussy. Telling me about your vibrator. Telling me just how horny you are. Mmmm, baby I love how hot you are, and that you'll tell me all about getting yourself off.

Ava, just thinking about you now is starting to get me interested. I can feel my cock starting to get hard, the rush of blood filling it up. It's still just a little hard, but baby when I think more about you, it can get really hard. You've seen it. I'm going to touch it for you, just a little bit.

I think about the last time we talked, and how you told me a story about you and that other girl, and the first time you kissed. You turned me on so much. Do you remember? We were on the phone, and it didn't take me long to cum after that for you. You know what I like. And you love to watch me cum for you, don't you? You love to watch me squirt.

I'm getting a little harder now, just thinking about it. Do you remember that time you had me cum for you while you were at work, and I was home? We were texting, and I said I was surfing the web. You asked me what I was looking at, and I admitted I was horny and looking at videos of girls and anal plugs. I sent you a couple of links - do you remember? You asked me if I was hard, and I said I was. And then you told me I was a dirty boy, and I had to get my plug for you. Immediately. I didn't know what you meant, but you told me you wanted me to ride it, right then, and cum for you. I couldn't believe it. So unexpected. But you made me do it. I got it, and did it for you. Mmmm, it was good.

My cock is getting really hard now thinking about that afternoon. I'm going to stroke it just a little, thinking about you. It feels really nice. I have always been able to type one handed while I stroke with the other. I did that for you a lot. I think I'm going to take off my pants to get full access. I can touch my balls too now - they're a little fuzzy because I haven't trimmed them for you this week. My fingers under my balls feel really nice, kind of tickly. I like that feeling. If you were here, you'd be rubbing them, and my ridge underneath. You love that ridge. The thumb on the head of my cock feels nice too. It won't take long until I have precum for you. I'm moving my hand up and down my shaft, while my thumb strokes the head of my cock, and my other hand plays with my balls. Mmm. That feels nice. It's getting harder. Maybe I'll watch some porn again with girls and their plugs.

Now there's my precum for you! Baby, I was hornier than I thought. I know you love my precum. You like it when I taste it for you. Mmm, salty. Slippery. I'm going to rub the rest of it over my head. Ohhh. Nice. I'm still rubbing my balls for you. I'm just going to stroke for a while.

Baby, I'm really horny. And I think I'm going to do the same thing you made me do again. Would you like that? Would like me to be plugged for you? And cum like that? I have a towel for my chair, and I have my plug right here. I remember how good it felt when you made me ride it, and now I'm going to ride it again, just for you.

You love playing with my ass, but you're not here, so I'm going to have to do it. I need to be lubed for this, and I'll need to use my finger. With lube on my finger, I can just reach my asshole. It's so slippery. I have to put my finger in, just a little, to get it ready. Ah. Oh, there, it's going in. Oh baby, my finger is in my ass for you. Getting me ready.

Oh, that feels nice. But I need to stop that and get my plug ready. You know the one I'm using. It's the one that's 4 inches long. It's slim, not the big one that you have to work me up to. It's small enough to go in without any trouble, but when you made me ride it, it felt so good. And it's got that base that will sit on the chair once I work it in.

I'm lubing it up now, putting lube all up and down the shaft. I want it to slide in, nice and easy. Now it's ready. I'm leaning over a little to position it at the entrance to my ass, reaching underneath me. I can feel the tip of it at my asshole. Ok, I'm going to push it in, just a little. Oh, there. It's opening me. Oh, it's cold. And so smooth.

Ok, I'm going to sit down with it, guiding it in. I'm sinking down on the chair. Oh shit. It's going in. I can feel it, an inch at a time. Oh. Oh. More. Oh shit almost there. Ohhh. Down. Oh baby, I'm down on it, it's in me, all the way. Mmmph. If I press down in the chair I can feel it move in me. I know you like it when I rock on it. I can feel it move when I do that. Oh that feels good. I feel full baby. My ass is full - just for you.

My cock got a little soft while I did that baby, I need to stroke it to bring it back to life. Now that my plug is in, I can use two hands. Oh, it feels so good. My left hand is wrapped around my shaft. Just a couple of strokes and I'm hard again. Mmmm. I'm going to let my right hand play with my balls. They're slippery from the lube too. I know you like to hold my balls while you play with my cock. I do too.

Ok, I'm going to start stroking up and down. I'm rocking on the plug too. I can feel it every time I lean forward with a stroke. I don't have to bounce up and down very much, just rocking feels just right. Oh, it's pushing on my prostate as I rock. It's not going to take me long to cum baby, not like this, not with my plug in my ass, thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you watching me, and touching your own pussy while you watch. I know you'd be sliding your fingers into your pussy, showing me, just the way I like. Rubbing your hard clit. Telling me to rock faster. Oh baby, I'm so hard. It feels so good.

I'm leaning back now, pushing it in. If you were here, would you fuck me? Would you straddle me while I ride the plug? Could I play with your ass? You know I love that.

Oh Ava, I can feel my cum building up. It's coming. I can feel my orgasm starting. Ahh. Ahh. Oh baby, I feel it. I'm stroking faster for you now, leaning forward, pushing down on the plug. Rubbing my balls on the chair. Oh I want it deeper. Oh, oh shit baby, I'm gonna cum. It's coming... Oh. Oh. Spurting. YES. OH, yes. Oh God. Oh shit, there, there. Oh.

Oh baby. I came for you. With my plug in. Oh it still feels good. I'm still stroking, slowly, squeezing. You always like how I squeeze the last drops out. Oh, there. Oh, shit, OK, no more. Ah. Oh Jesus, I can't stroke anymore. Do you see my cum everywhere? Oh baby, I came for you so hard.

Oh, now I need to take the plug out. If you were here, you'd do it for me. Oh, here it comes, slowly, slowly... AH. Oh, shit, it's out. Oh, my cock is still pulsing.

So dirty, the way you like. I wish you were here to help me clean up. To watch me do this. Next time. Thank you baby. I miss you.

RedTang
RedTang
63 Followers