A Nude Beach Encounter

Story Info
Thoughts of his cock being sucked by a man become reality.
1k words
3.9
66.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougCee
DougCee
12 Followers

I'm not sure when I started thinking what it would feel like to have a man suck my cock, or me suck one, but I think it got a big push when I got my first computer and went online. Somehow I stumbled on some gay porn sites and all I knew was that I got instantly hard.

Several years later I heard of a place south of town, just off the interstate, where a nude beach was located. It was the middle of three ponds and on summer weekends the place was packed with couples and singles lying around naked catching some nice Midwest rays.

Most of the people were spread out on the east and south sides. After visiting the first time I found out that the west side was the gay side. The only access to the pond was from the west side so everyone driving by could see some of the west side action, though much of it was hidden by the dense underbrush that surrounded most of the pond.

My third visit was on a Sunday. I got there a little after 1 pm and, after finding an open spot, I parked my truck and proceeded to get set up on the sand. The hot sun beating down on my naked body sure felt good. Looking around I could see one large group of people in a corner area and the rest of the sunbathers seemed to be couples with a few singles like myself. After about an hour it was time to hit the water to cool off a bit. I floated my little air mattress out about twenty yards and just let the wind drift me around.

All the while I kept watch on the people around the pond. I noticed that one lady and her husband left the one large group and started walking around the pond talking to the other people. Just my luck I was out in the water as she was a very nice looking woman.

Returning to shore I resumed my sunning and reading a book. As the afternoon went on some people left and new ones arrived. By late afternoon most of the people had headed home with just a few couples left. The sun wasn't far from disappearing under the horizon when the last two couples from the large group walked out about waist deep into the water. They stood there for while watching the sun and then they headed back to shore. As their lower bodies came into view one of the men was half hard, most likely from his wife playing with him while they were watching the sun go down.

When they drove off I was the only person left, or at least that's what I thought. From across the pond I saw a lone man emerge from the underbrush and start walking along the south side towards me. I'm not sure what propelled me but I got up from my chair and started walking towards him. We met along the south side and after a little small talk he asked if I wanted to walk back to where he came from. I nodded my head and we started walking back to the west side of the pond.

Not a word was exchanged as we walked side by side, but out of the corner of my eye I saw that he was stroking his half hard cock! That's all it took for mine to start growing. After a couple of minutes we were at his spot. As we embraced he started giving my nipples small kisses. My head was swimming as I'd never done anything like this before! Both of our hands slowly worked their way down the other person's body until we were fondling each other's hard cocks and balls.

I had only felt my own hard cock before so this was a whole new experience. I liked the smooth feel of his mushroom head and the way his heavy balls rolled around in my hand. In my mind this went on forever but I'm sure it didn't last more than a few minutes. I had no idea of what to do next. Should I drop to me knees and take my first hard cock into my mouth or wait and see what happens. That thought no sooner was in my head when he slowly dropped to his knees in front of me. "My God," I thought to myself, "He really is going to suck my cock!" The only way I could describe the sensation of when he took my cock into his mouth was "hot velvet".

It took only a few seconds to realize this was the best blow job I had ever had. His tongue and lips were the only things that touched my cock. I never felt his teeth at all. The feeling was truly heaven. My knees were about to start shaking it felt so good. I put my hands on his head and felt the motion of his head moving back and forth. Looking down I was mesmerized by the sight of my cock going into and out of his mouth. It was such an incredible sensation that I never wanted it to stop.

All of a sudden I could feel my balls start to tighten and I knew I was about to cum. He must have felt my stirrings as he slowly let my hard cock drop from his mouth. He grasped my cock with his hand and slowly started stroking me. With his face just inches from my pulsing cock I came harder than I can ever remember. My cum spewed all over the sand.

Truthfully, I didn't know what to do next so I ran back to my side of the pond, got dressed and headed back home. But the feelings I experienced that day stayed with me for quite a few years until I satisfied my curiosity and finally sucked by first cock.

But that's another story!

DougCee
DougCee
12 Followers