A Nymph for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

"You are so beautiful. Your skin feels like silk, so soft. Your breasts are lovely; just the right size for my hands. And look at your tight little nipples peak." He leaned down and kissed the tip of one, then the other.

"Gray...," she whispered hesitatingly as she moved to cover herself with her hands.

There was a sweet innocence Gray found endearing, but along with the innocence was uncertainty. She started to move her legs to get off the bed. Gray covered her thighs with his leg, catching them as they opened wide in her movement. He anchored her to the bed.

"No, you don't, nymph. I said we weren't done. I want to see you...all of you."

"Gray, this makes me uncomfortable."

"Why? You're beautiful and I intend to see you like this a lot."

She arched her back and moaned as his mouth covered a nipple again and sucked forcefully. Her hands went to his shoulders, nails biting into his flesh.

"Ohhh," she softly cried out.

He moved down, sliding between her spread legs, his destination...those dark red curls and what they concealed.

"Gray, no, oh no, don't," she cried out even as she arched her pelvis when he separated her folds and took one long lick.

Gray caught her hands, briefly holding them down as he licked again...and again. Then he pulled the nub peeking out from under its protective hood into his mouth. She tasted of sweetness and honey, a musky smell uniquely Annalise. He played softly with the pearl and pressed his tongue against her as he entered her with one finger. She was very wet and oh, so tight. He wasn't going to last. He knew that. But first, he wanted her to climax again while his tongue played with the bundle of nerves. He found a soft spongy place just on the opposite side of her clitoris and pressed from the inside. She screamed. He felt her clench everywhere. Her thighs became rigid against his arms, her stomach muscles tightened, and her channel spasmed with wave after wave of contractions.

She was so responsive! He loved watching the wonder on her face, her eyes sightless, and her mouth slightly open as he continued to gently move his fingers in and out of her. When Gray was certain she was coming down from her violent climax, he moved up her body and positioned himself at her entrance. He cupped her face.

"I love you, Annalise," he said as he thrust completely into her just as he lowered his mouth to hers.

His gasp mingled with her surprised cry of stunned pain when he found something he didn't expect...not in a 26 year old. Holding himself still, his shocked eyes looked into hers. She pulled in tiny gasps of air. How could she be a virgin at her age? He knew she dated just as his sister Grace did. And look how she responded to him, almost like it was just for him...

"Are you all right?" He rubbed his thumb across her cheek and leaned down to gently kiss her forehead. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to stop."

"Nothing could have made me stop tonight, nymph. I would have broached the subject a little differently, though. Relax and breathe in and out. It will stop hurting, I promise."

"What would you have done differently?" She may be 26, but she certainly wasn't ignorant of the female anatomy. She was prepared for a slight pain and that's all it was really. She slowly breathed in and out until the pain passed. She started to rub her hands up and down his biceps. He was so gorgeous. Her fingers raked through his sandy brown hair, but his eyes, his beautiful dark chocolate eyes, had always been her downfall.

Gray could feel her relaxing and gently started to move back and forth. Annie lifted her leg and hooked it around his thigh as she arched her pelvis. She moaned as her head fell back. Gray, never one to miss an opportunity, kissed her neck.

"Why, Annie? Why now? Why me?" he said with his lips on her neck, feeling her pulse begin to even out.

"It could never be anyone but you, Gray. I love you. I always have, ever since fourth grade. I loved you, but to you, I was another little sister. I didn't think you would ever love me back. We would date, Grace and I, different boys, but it was never right. I was glad when she and I went to different colleges and she didn't want to compare notes anymore. She wasn't...promiscuous," she said when Gray's eyes narrowed, "but certainly more adventurous than me."

"I'll talk to her later," Gray said ominously.

"I don't think you're going to have to. I think Steve is doing that, probably right now."

"Steve? Steve was kissing you when we walked over tonight."

"We were under the mistletoe. Besides, it's Grace he wants. I think he's wanted her for a while now." Then she chuckled. "I think they had a bet about you and me."

"A bet? I'll bet him. I can still knock his head into next week."

Then he looked down at her. She had gifted him with her most precious gift. She had given him her virginity. He wanted more. He wanted her totally. He swelled inside her and saw her eyes widen. He hooked his arms under her and cupped her shoulders, gently arousing her again. She cried out in small little whimpers as her legs tightened around him. Her arms molded around him as her fingers combed through his hair. He felt the perspiration break out on his forehead and down his spine. She felt so good, so right.

*~*~*~*

"I'm going to make you forget every other man you've been with, Gracie. I'm going to fuck you until all you can think about is me," Steve promised her as he peeled her clothes off. "Why the hell do you have so many clothes on?"

Grace laughed as she started to unbutton his shirt. "The harder you work for it, the more you'll appreciate it, buddy."

"Appreciate it, hell. How would you like it if I forbid you to wear panties? Or make you take them off when we're out at a restaurant? You'll think work harder, then!"

She just laughed and caught his ear with her teeth.

"You little minx," he snarled then he just ripped a hole in her pantyhose. In record-setting time, he unzipped his pants and plunged into her hot tunnel. Her vaginal wall encased him and caressed him. "God, you feel good."

"Maybe next time, we could take all of our clothes off," Grace giggled.

"You bet we will and right after I have you naked, I'm going to spank that beautiful ass for biting my ear, minx."

All he could hear were her giggles that turned into moans, then demands.

*~*~*~*

Annalise was cocooned in the quilt from Gray's bed and in his arms. She was still naked because he hadn't let her get dressed. They were in his big lounge chair, watching the snow fall. The warm shower they took made her sleepy. Gray had on his sweats and held her close with her head tucked under his.

"We're only supposed to get a light dusting now, but the weatherman said by Christmas night or the next day, we could get a deep snow—10 to 12 inches, maybe more."

"You have a beautiful view here. I love the city when it snows. It's so pure and clean...at least for a tiny little while until it gets all trudged in and slushy. Right now, though, with new snow and Christmas lights, the city looks beautiful."

"Do you want to live here or do you want me to move into your apartment?"

"What? What? We've not even dated. This...this," she swept her hand out from the cover and then quickly back in to pull the quilt back over her naked breasts, "this is just a one time—"

"No, nymph, it is not just a one time deal. I told you I love you. You said you love me, too. We're going to get married, the sooner the better. I think Valentines' Day would be perfect. Can you get a wedding together by Valentines' Day? Your mom and mine can do a lot of the legwork. And Gracie can help."

He laughed at her utter surprise and kissed her forehead, then her lovely pouty mouth...and took the opportunity to slip his hand under the quilt to her breast.

*~*~*~*

"How long do you think it will take them to work things out and set a wedding date?"

"Who? Annalise and Gray?"

"Of course, Annalise and Gray. Who else would I be talking about, minx?"

"Quit talking. Quit thinking about them, Steve. Come on, you beast, quit teasing me. Thrust harder. You won't let me move to help things along, so focus, dang it."

"Not until we get some things straightened out, minx. If they don't take too long, maybe we can have a double wedding. We know all the same people. Our folks are all friends—"

"Wedding? Wedding? Hell, I'm not marrying you. You haven't even asked me. And I'd say no anyway. I don't want to get married."

"How long do you want to be here, Gracie? I can tease you for a long time, after all, I've come twice tonight. I can hold out for a long time. I'll make you beg for it...even after you agree to marry me. I'll suck those nipples until they're red and raw. I'll play with that ass and rub that little clit until you're almost there, then I'll stop. I'm 30, Gracie. I've had a lot of practice on how to please a woman. I didn't spend all my time studying law. How long do you want to be here, Gracie? Your parents are going to be calling pretty soon to see if you still have a stomach ache, minx, and guess what? I didn't use a condom any time I've been in you. Are you on the pill, Gracie? I hope not. If you get pregnant, you can't say no. What kind of example would that be to your students, Gracie?"

"You bastard!"

Steve laughed. "Lawyers know how to win a case, Gracie. And I was determined to win you tonight. So say yes, and I'll make you cum again. I love to hear you scream. I think we better live in my apartment. It has better soundproofing." He covered her mouth in a possessive kiss, leaving her breathless. "We'll look for a house later, maybe this spring. Come on, baby, say yes."

She glared up at him and he glared right back at her, then he lowered his head again and kissed her sweetly.

"Say yes, Gracie. You know you want to. I love you, baby, I can't live without you."

Grace's lip trembled. "Yes," she whispered.

Steve smiled at her. "In the morning, I'll buy you an engagement ring."

"I want a flashy one."

"Do you want to go with me to pick it out?" Steve chuckled.

"Yes," but then he pinched her nipple and thrust hard into her, thrust again, and she lit up just like the fireworks lit up the sky on New Years Eve.

*~*~*~*

"I need to get home. Mom and Dad are expecting me—all of us—to go to Christmas Eve midnight Mass and then for me to stay there overnight for Christmas morning. And your family and mine are getting together for Christmas Dinner."

"I know, love. But first we need some sleep...it's already tomorrow...then I'll take you home in time to dress for Mass. You can call your parents and tell them you'll meet them at church. Do you want to tell your parents tonight? I think it better be tonight because..."

Gray got up, put Annie back in the chair, and walked over to his dresser. He unlocked the inside door of his armoire and pulled out a small box. He smiled as he walked back to Annie. When he reached her, he went down on one knee and peeled the quilt back enough to find her left hand.

"I love you, Annalise. I want to marry you...the sooner the better. This ring was my grandmother's; her grandmother gave it to her. She gave it to me years ago. I never found anyone one I wanted to give it to until tonight. Until tonight when I realized you were the girl I wanted to live with for the rest of my life. Will you marry me, Annalise?"

Annalise looked down at the antique emerald ring surrounded by a dozen sparkling diamonds. It was a beautiful! She looked into Gray's midnight eyes and saw his love for her. She saw her future. She saw her love for him reflected in his eyes.

"Yes, I'll marry you...the sooner the better." She paused. "This is what I asked Santa for," Annalise whispered.

"The ring?"

"No, I asked Santa for you, Gray. I've asked him every year for as long as I can remember." She smiled, "This is the first time he's got it right."

*~*~*~*

The snow continued throughout the day, but the weather man was right because it was a light dusting. Annalise gathered her long gray, wool coat around her and Gray held her hand as they walked up the steps to the church where she and Gray, Grace and Steve, and David had been baptized, had their first communion, and were confirmed. Soon she and Gray would be married there...as soon as a wedding could be planned, Annie reminded herself. She smiled up at Gray and he leaned down and kissed her.

The church was beautiful anytime of the year, but especially on Christmas. Huge wreaths hung on the doors. Lights twinkled on all the trees. On the lawn near the big double doors, the live nativity welcomed worshipers. Parishioners took turns as Mary and Joseph, the wise men, and shepherds. They knelt or stood in a wooden structure Gray had designed and helped build years ago. Inside the church, the candles in the Advent wreath were all lit with the exception of the Christ candle, which would be lit during the service. Poinsettias lined the chancel. There were little nativities on every windowsill. The tree in the corner on the pulpit side glowed with clear lights and chrismons-Christian symbols-made by children over the years.

Annie slid in the pew next to her brother and his girlfriend. Annie's parents were on the other side. Gray slid in next to Annalise. His parents were directly in front of them and minutes later, Grace and Steve sat down with Gray's parents. Grace smiled at Gray and Annie. Then Gracie took off her gloves and casually slid her left hand along the back of the pew. A minute later, she turned her head and smiled impishly.

Gray took out his wallet and handed Annie, his own sweet nymph, a $5 bill. He closed her fingers around the money and gently turned her hand over. The emerald and diamonds, shinning brightly, caressed Annie's ring finger. The look on Grace's face was priceless.

Steve looked back at Gray and grinned. The two men got exactly what they wanted for Christmas!

*~*~*~*

Have a great Holiday Season. Maddie

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Annie still kissed Steve :/ Also, that was coercion from Steve. Purposefully trying to impregnate someone is illegal, its utterly reprehensible since they are so close, he has absolutely no respect for Grace and that is most definitely not how you treat someone you supposedly love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Sequel please.

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 6 years ago
Love your stories

Just found your stories two days ago and have enjoyed everyone of them. I, like other reviewers, wish the rating stars were up. You would earn all five plus ***** for a perfect ten. I see it has been years since you have added a story. A loss for all your fans.

MaddieKim you are fantastic and hopefully you will come back and share more stories with us.

JK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Really enjoyed the Christmas based love story. Unfortunately, the star

grading system was absent. Otherwise, you would have received a five star rating. Good writing and many thanks for the entertainment. jntiques

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Wonderful

An excellent Christmas love story!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
More Stories