A-OK Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature neighbor lady is the talk of the town.
2.9k words
4.43
128.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers

Angela moved in a few doors down from us the summer after I graduated from college. When I first met her she was a little on the chunky side but that soon changed due to her daily morning jog. She was really short, like 5 foot, 5 foot 1 something like that. She had straight, super-blonde hair and surprisingly big tits for her size. When I first saw her I guessed her age to be around 35 but later learned that she was actually 44. Once she lost a few pounds it only made her look even younger, especially with her tiny frame.

About a month after she moved in, I overheard my parents discussing our new neighbor. I didn't catch it all, but the words "whore" and "slut" were thrown around with her name in the same sentence. As soon as I came into the room, the conversation stopped, but it wasn't hard to figure out that either they had personal experience that led them to believe this or they heard it through the grapevine. This couldn't have been more out of place for her; I thought it was a little strange because she had a really straight-laced appearance. You would simply not think of her that way when you first met her. She had a passion for gardening and keeping her house nice. That kind of neighbor, not what they were saying. I concluded that my parents had jumped the gun and that their opinion was probably wrong.

I didn't drink at bars that often, but one weekend a few friends were in town so we decided to head down to the local saloon. We drove separately because they were staying at a hotel right by the bar. It was probably around 10 when we got there. We did the requisite pool, darts, had a few beers, the normal routine. About 12:30 Angela walked in. She stopped over and said hello and I introduced her to my friends. We talked for a few minutes then she went over to the bar. We started another game of pool, but before we could finish, there she went right out the door with Chet, another one of my neighbors. He was walking sort of strangely, looking around like he was afraid of getting caught. I don't know why because neither he nor Angela were married, but anyway I knew him well enough to know that he was acting awkwardly. Some guy near me winked at him and said, "A-OK, Chet", and sort of chuckled to himself as Chet made his way out the door.

I kind of laughed to myself like, hey Chet alright dude. Angela and Chet were a strange match but who am I to ask about someone else's stuff? Chet was like 55+, a little overweight, and sort of a grouch from my experience. It just seemed that she could probably do better. I mean, she was older, too, but she was in really good shape. Anyway, I got back to the pool game, my friends took off and I went home. Just like every other single man in his mid-20's without a Friday night date, I was jacking off before I went to bed. I kept thinking about Angela and I was wondering what it would be like to have sex with her. I was picturing her over my cock, sucking the head with her tiny hand wrapped around my shaft as I shot a big load into her mouth. I was imagining whether she would swallow my come or let it dribble over her chin. I figured her a dribbler, maybe even wincing at the thought of a big load of semen washing over her lips and tongue. It was a great fantasy and it made me come pretty hard.

The next day I went for a walk up the street and I could hear some banging around the back of Angela's house. I went around back and she was outside with her tools trying to chip some paint off the back porch. I said hello from a distance so I wouldn't scare her when I got closer.

"Hey Jake, what's up? You have fun with your friends last night?"

"Yeah, we did the normal thing. You know, shoot some pool have a few pitchers."

Naturally, as every other man does when engaged in conversational intercourse, my eyes turned to her tits, which were smaller than a few months prior because she lost a good bit of weight, but still they were really nice. I was guessing they were 38-D's possibly C, but probably D. As an added bonus she had no bra. She walked slowly toward the house and her jugs bounced firmly. I couldn't believe she was that old and her tits stood out like a 20-year-old's.

I thought to myself, "That's cool she hooked up with Chet. Maybe they have a thing. Good for them."

"Well, you're here right in time, I need someone to hold the ladder for me." "OK, Angela", I replied.

"Call me Angie", she said as she looked me right in the eye and smiled with a warm, genuine expression. For the first time, I was really conversing with her and I noticed things about her face. She had laugh lines, delicate lines, around her hazel eyes. Her eyebrows were very thin and a shade or two darker than the hair on her head.

"Angie it is. Ready when you are."

She started up the ladder and I was loving the fact that she had no bra. I could make out the bottoms of both globes. This was so cool. She looked down and motioned for the scraper. I handed it to her and she looked down again and me and said, "You're not looking up my shirt, are you" and laughed out loud. She said under her breath, "Not like you've never seen tits. I hate bras."

As she was scraping the top of the porch I couldn't believe it. As her shorts waved back and forth, I caught frequent, brief glimpses of her tight blonde curls. Every 15 seconds or so she exerted herself enough for her lips to delicately part company then kiss each other once again. I thought my cock was going to explode I was so hard.

This was going to be some excellent late night material, I thought. She had a nice, thick mat of hair on her pussy, just like I loved to see it. I was trying to hold the ladder but my mind was clearly elsewhere and it showed because she pushed once too hard and the ladder tilted and she almost fell off.

"Hey, you trying to kill me or what?" she laughed. "Get your mind out of the gutter, I don't want to go to the hospital on such a nice day!"

I laughed nervously and about 5 minutes later or so she finished up and came down the ladder into the yard. My heart was still racing from the peepshow I'd enjoyed. As she came down the ladder I caught a faint whiff of pussy smell, a little musky. I think a little bit of semen leaked out against my will. This was too much.

"Man is it hot out here", she said. "You want some iced tea?"

"Sure, yeah, iced tea would be good."

We walked into her house and she poured us a few tall ones.

"Well, what do you think, Jakey?"

"I'm glad I could give you a hand. It'll look good when you get it all fixed up."

"I'm not talking about that", she said as she took a long gulp of tea. "I meant my body. What do you think of my pussy? Is it too hairy for you?"

I was so stunned I simply did not know how to reply. I had never heard a woman I barely know be so direct. The feeling was so exciting and so raw it was fantastic. So at this point I was thinking it's safe to say that she wants me to fuck her so I eagerly played along in her explicit verbal game.

"No, I love hairy pussy. I love to lick it when it's sweaty, too." I figured what the hell? Either she's going to slap me or she is into it.

"You like to lick sweaty pussy? You want to show me?" I could see her lips quiver with excitement as she said that.

"What about Chet?", I asked.

"Chet? He was just last night's dish, and he won't be back. I picked him up and the fucker wouldn't go down on me so I kicked him out. I don't think he'll be talking to me any time soon. Stop talking. Your tongue needs its energy."

She went into the bedroom taking off her clothes along the way. She lay down on the bed, spread eagle and gently nudged her lips apart. "Come on, lick me. I need to come. I missed my nightly session yesterday."

Nightly session? Whatever. Her pussy was slick and inviting and I was more than ready to lick her til she screamed. I left my clothes on and went over to the bed. I got in front of her and slipped my hands under her ass cheeks. She moaned in delight and licked her lips in anticipation. "Lick me, lick me, lick me…", she repeated over and over again.

She smelled musky and tasted of salt. "Uhhhh, yahhhhh!", she yelled when I brushed my nose against her clit. "Oooh, yeah, you might be a keeper. Yeah, you keep eating me like this and I'm going to have you over here eating me out every fucking day. Lick me. Yeah, that's it, aaaaahhhh, yeah, lick, lick, lick. Oooooo that tongue feels so good, oh, baby you lick me so fucking good. Lick me you fucking pussyeater, yeah, lick my pussy." She emitted a steady stream of filthy suggestions including inserting a digit into her rectum. I did lose a little bit of come in my pants but not enough to reduce my erection. I had a nice healthy supply of come and she was definitely going to get her portion.

Her pussy was quite literally dripping, fluid oozing like I had never seen before. I don't know what was more exciting to me…doing what I was doing or knowing that we had yet to so much as shake hands. This was like porno movie stuff. We just could tell I guess that both of us were adventurous and straight up. It's just hard to believe, looking back on it now, that it actually did happen like it did.

"Oh, yeah. Get your finger slick and put it up my ass and keep licking me. Don't you stop licking, oh yeah, lick that pussy little boy. Are you my little errand licking pussy boy" her words were no longer coherent or sensible, but that was the least of my focus. I remember having to hold back laughter at some of the crazy stuff she was saying but it was just so cool that she was so open with her thoughts. It was incredibly shocking and exciting. I could hardly wait for what was next.

Yeah, aaaaaa, oh, yeah. Move it in and out, a little faster. Faster, yeah just a little faster. Perfect! Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to rub my clit now and come. Yeah, yeah keep that finger pumping in and out of my ass, you filthy finger fucker. Aaaa!!!"

And that was it for little Angie. She came so violently she arched her hips off the bed and almost broke my nose. I put my finger back into her ass as she started to come down from her orgasm. "Aaaah, oh, yeah, you licked me so good, I needed that so badly. Oh, yeah, you aren't afraid of licking a nice sweaty pussy are you? Ooooh, yeah baby it's your turn."

I thought, "Oh, yeah this pussy is going to feel so good." I slid out of my shorts and shirt and proudly pumped my cock as I got back onto the bed.

"Anal or oral, honey, what's it going to be? Nobody fucks my pussy. Not til I'm in love and I'm not in love with you."

She rattled it off so fast it was obvious that this was her line. Wow. OK, decision time. "How about we start with oral and then have anal?"

"Nope. You pick a hole and stick with it til you come. That's the rule."

"OK, anal then."

"I get a lot of that", she smirked. "Get the lube and grease up your cock. You're thick so put lots on. I mean it."

I went over and got the KY having almost come after this last exchange of words. I did as instructed and returned to the bed.

"You want to fuck my ass with me facing you on my back, fuck my ass doggie style, me on top of you sliding down onto your cock, what do you want? You should feel special…you did such a nice job eating my pussy that I'm actually giving you a choice of positions!"

"On your back facing me. I want to fuck your ass with you on your back."

"OK, you'll have to hold my legs up. Put it against my ass and let me guide it in. I don't want you ramming it up my ass before I'm ready."

Again, I did as I was asked/told and let my head rest against her ass. She looked off to the side as she grabbed my shaft and leaned toward me. "Oooh, it feels good so far. Nice and thick." She looked me in the face and said, "OK, I'm ready. Push a little. Just a little, let it get all the way up my ass nice and slow."

I could feel her ass stretching and she moaned as my balls came to rest on the crack of her ass. It felt fantastic. This was my first time with anal. I had always wondered how it would feel, imagining it would feel so tight and different. I was right on both accounts, tight at the ring of her ass, and more loose as my cock went deeper. Slowly I worked it into her and all the way back out again. I put the head against her again and felt it pop back in as she gasped. "Ooohhh, yeah, good ass fucker, you are. Yeah, fuck me in the ass. Kiss me. I want a kiss while you're buried in my ass. Let me kiss your face while you fuck my ass. Move your abs out, I want to rub my clitty. I want to come again while you are in my ass."

That was it. I leaned over to kiss her, my cock now thickening as I approached orgasm. I could feel it getting close. "Oh, I am going to come. I am going to pump so much come into your tight ass. I hope you like getting come shot up your ass because that's what you're getting! I'm coming! I'm coming!!!!" , I yelled as I pumped her ass. I could feel spurt after spurt blasting into her tight hole. A few seconds later she began to come, and I could feel her ass quivering with delight. Her tits were surprisingly firm and were jiggling playfully on her chest as she handled my pounding up her ass.

"Yeah, yeah!! Up my ass, fuck me up the ass!!" she yelled out as she, too, orgasmed.

We kissed almost violently as I packed her ass with my thick member, spurting the final seminal blobs, her anus choking my straining mmber. I kissed her again more passionately before sliding out of her.

We both lay on the bed for a few minutes before saying a word. The room had a smell of sweat, come and sex stench that I'll never forget.

"When can we do this again?" I asked.

"Whenever you want, baby, I'm ready for you. You can lick pussy better than guys twice your age. You're a natural. Any time you want to stick that tongue up my furry slot you are welcome to do so. You want to bang my ass, fuck my face, whatever, as long as you lick my clit and lips my ass is yours. I owe you a blowjob, too. That tongue job was unreal. A-OK Angie says you're A-OK."

"A-O, as in anal-oral. There was a guy at the bar last night that said that to Chet as he walked out with you."

"That was Fisher. After a few weeks he bored me. It's for the best; he wouldn't fuck my ass anyway. OK, enough talking. I have work to do outside. I'll see you later. It's time for you to go."

And just like that I got my stuff and went home. Once there I wondered for a few hours whether it was some sort of masturbatory fantasy or if it really had happened. That was by far the most explicit language I had ever used and I had never heard a woman use such vile and filthy language. It was incredibly exciting and shocking. I could not wait to fuck her again. How would I go back to her house? What was I going to do, walk up to the door and say "Hey you want me to drill your ass?" Apparently that is all I would have to do.

As I got into the shower, I had all the reassurance I needed; I could still smell and taste her pussy on my lips and face. It happened, and with any luck it would definitely happen again.

End of Chapter 1

Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers