A-OK Ch. 02

Story Info
He has a hot date with the neighbor lady.
3.5k words
4.48
85.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers

I was still recoiling from my episode with Angie. She was beautiful, responsive, and sensual. I was half her age and twice as interested as I was in any woman to that point. Simply put, she enticed and enthralled me in nearly every possible way. Thoughts of our exchange filled my mind and body nearly every minute since our departure. I had to see her again, but this time it would be different. I wanted to get to know her better. I wanted to know who it was that conjured these feelings in me.

Three days after our suarez I stopped over her house around 5:30 in the afternoon. I was nervous as I approached her house since I thought she might discard me like so much “Chet refuse”. In an effort to garner her affections, as if she had any for me, I bought a small bouquet of flowers for her. I knocked on the door and she answered the door in a pair of faded jeans and a sweater. Once again, it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra, which was both exciting and in a new way endearing to me.

“Hey, Jakey. What’s new and exciting?”

“Hi Angie. Thought I’d stop over and, um…here!” I handed her the bouquet. I slowly presented them to my new friend.

“Oh, they are so nice! Thank you, sweetie!”, she exclaimed as she motioned me in. I entered the kitchen as she found a vase.

“It’s been a while since I’ve…thank you”, she said softly as she reached up to kiss me on the cheek. Her left hand cupped the back of my neck as she kissed me. It felt wonderful, warm and deliciously genuine. Strangely, to feel the warmth of her touch in this platonic situation was in a way more erotic than what we’d experienced prior.

“I thought after all the work you’ve been doing you deserved a nice accoutrement to your place. It needs some fresh life” I said.

“Accoutrement? Are you testing my vocabulary?” she laughed. “Your being in the doorway adds life to my home” she said with a soft smile.

I realized at that moment that now was the time to be careful. The other day, it was all about fucking and coming and just plain homo sapien satisfaction, but I had to tread lightly. I sensed that Angie herself was a delicate flower and I wanted to ensure that I was doing what was right not only for my needs but for hers. I guess I just wanted to get to know her better. I had never had “casual sex”. Obviously she had, that wasn’t important to me. What had lasting import, to my way of thinking, was to treat her with respect and dignity. In one way, I wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her silly. In another way I wanted to walk arm in arm to a respectable function, show her off, and enjoy her company.

“Angie, let’s go out to dinner some time.”

“I don’t know Jakey. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about me. I’m not out to take over your life. If you want me again, I’m here for the taking.”

“Angie, I can’t do this, not like this. I have to know what you’re about. I can’t just keep this going on without having something more. I’m not asking you to give up your life, what you do and all that. I just want to know you better. You seem like there is so much more than meets the eye, although what meets the eye is something else! Indulge me with a dinner date. I know of a really cool place that I think you will love.”

She looked away as if she were scouring the universe for a reason to reject my offer. Somehow I got the feeling that she feared intimacy, that she wanted to find a reason to tell me that it was not possible for her to spend time with me socially. But then her expression changed.

“OK, I’m game. Let’s just keep this light, OK? I think you’re really attractive and you definitely have what I need in at least one key area. I don’t want to hurt your feelings Jakey.”

“Angie you’re not going to hurt my feelings. Let’s just spend some time getting to know each other. It will be enjoyable, I promise you that. I’m more than just a pretty face, you know.”

“How about Friday?” she said.

“How about 7:45 since I already made the reservations?”

“You are something else. Be here at 6 for cocktails.”

“You got it cutie!” I said as I gave her a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek. My hands stroked her hair and I kissed her again, this time on the lips. Her lips were full but had a firmness that was extremely erotic. We kissed deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth, her tongue exchanging my advances. I was becoming aroused and my member was pushing against her tummy.

“If I don’t leave now we’re going to have a repeat of the other day”, I said, “and I gots to go.”

“No, no, no, Jakey don’t go now”, she begged.

“Friday my sweet. See you then”, I said as I kissed her again and moved toward the door. I could see the desire building in her eyes as I left.

The anticipation of Friday at 6 was so sweet I could taste it. I also thought of tasting her pussy again. It was so delectable to me it was impossible to put it out of my mind. I imagined what the night would entail but it was nothing like what happened. My mind and hormones raged with fantasy images of the coming evening. I could hardly wait.

I went over to her house at 5:58 and knocked on the door. I bought another couple flowers to add to the vase. She answered the door with a smile, a very short light tan skirt and a tight fitting light green top that complimented her eyes.

“Hey Jakey! More flowers? You must be expecting to get lucky with me!” she said laughing. “Come on in.”

I had on a decent outfit, a pair of nice grey pants and a neatly pressed light blue shirt to take “my lady” out on the town.

“Oooh, that shirt makes your eyes look so pretty. I love it on you.”

“Thanks, kid”, I said. “You have anything in this house to drink?”

“How about a glass of wine? I have a red that I’m experimenting with right now.”

“Sure”, I said. “I’ve pre-ordered for both of us so red is the right choice.”

“Pre-ordered? How do you know what I like?”

“Trust me, you’re going to like what I’ve selected.”

“Are you some kind of closet noveau riche?” she asked with a smirk.

“You’ll like it, you’ll like it!” I said.

She poured a glass for each of us as we sat down on the living room sofa. She placed her glass on the table and sat next to me, but a few feet away. As she sat down it was clear that she wasn’t wearing more than the skirt. I instantly imagined a trip to the restaurant bathroom to unleash a packet of excitement.

“Do you like my skirt, baby?”

“Skirt’s nice” I said as I sipped on my glass of wine. My cock was now poking at my pants at full staff, but I wanted to put off my primal desires as long as possible. After all, reservations at this place weren’t easy to get.

“You look good enough to eat. I guess I’ll have to wait for that by the looks of it but I have a feeling we’re in for an interesting evening. It’s been so long since I’ve been on a date. I’m looking forward to it.”

A date. Yes, she was getting my signals. It was a date for sure, I thought, as my eyes darted toward her curly patch. As if I needed any more stimulation at this point. I tried to steer the subject elsewhere. “So what else have you done to this place since you’ve been here?”

Her short silence told the tale. It seemed as if this were the first time she had been asked the question.

“Well, let’s see. I fixed all the damage they did to the plaster over the years in almost all the downstairs rooms, and I ran new phone wires into some of the upstairs rooms. I fixed some stuff downstairs, too. Do you want to see?”

“Yeah, let’s check it out.” It was obvious she took pride in her work and was happy to share her experiences.

We refilled our glasses and made our way downstairs.

“This wall used to be, let’s just say this wall wasn’t here, and these outside walls leaked so I fixed them. I also repaired some minor stuff like the light fixtures and things like that.”

I was impressed with her ability and ambition. She had only been here about a year, so it was clear that she had spent a great deal of time working on her own to do all that work. I could tell she was proud to have done it on her own.

“Where did you learn to do all these things?” I asked.

“My Dad used to have a construction company. When I was a little girl I’d go with him to watch him work. By the time I was 12 I could do lots of stuff. He was so smart, so special. He could build a house from scratch. What I loved about him most was that he would take me everywhere. He always wanted his little Pumpkin with him. He called me his Little Pumpkin. He used to dance with me, too. I would stand on his feet and dance with him.”

I listened as she relived her memories. I could see her shine as she talked about those times. She continued.

“He’d lift me up in the truck, he’d hop in the other side and let me drive. I’d sit on his lap when I was really small, yeah I know that would get you arrested these days, but it was always in neighborhoods where we’d drive slowly, places like that. We’d put the radio on and sing together while we’d drive around. He was such a wonderful person.” She was now looking off into another time and another place, both far from this basement and this minute.

Fond memories have a way of awakening feelings that you don’t experience very often. They’re like an old friend that you owe a phone call or a visit; you don’t visit as often as you’d like but when you do, it’s as if you never parted. I felt privileged that she was allowing me to see this side of her. Suddenly, her expression changed.

“But that was a long time ago. Much has changed. It always does.”

“Hey, that’s what memories are for. We are the sum of our experiences, some say.”

“Sometimes I think I’m in a zero sum game” she said wryly. “Let’s get another glass of red before we go.”

We walked upstairs and refilled. We were standing in the kitchen when she pulled her hair behind her ears slowly.

“So what’s occupying your time when you’re not chasing old ladies?”

“I don’t chase old ladies. I choose to spend my time with interesting people. But to answer your question, I’m looking for a job. I’ve had a few offers but the environments that have presented themselves haven’t been to my liking. I feel like I’m interviewing them more than the converse. I simply can’t bring myself to work in a stiff, insincere environment. I just can’t do it.”

“Ah, yes. The restlessness of youth, the idealism and energy. What you have to understand, Jakey, is that it isn’t about what you do or where you work. You have to find your life’s work in whatever form that takes. Maybe you’re meant to be a brick layer or a painter or a ditch digger. Could you handle it if that were your destiny?”

Now we were getting somewhere.

“I could handle it. I welcome those options. It’s not exactly what everyone else had in mind for me.” I sipped my wine pensively.

“Everyone is always going to have their share of criticisms. That is a constant of the universe.”

I considered her response. I had grown up in a fairly wealthy family. They were already critical that I hadn’t garnered at least 3 job offers by graduation day like both my brothers had. I was keeping a lid on this relationship, too, until at the very least I figured out where it was going.

“Let’s have dinner” I offered. I hope you like it.”

We finished our wine and headed to the restaurant. It was a cozy little place that had 8 tables of 2.

“Oh, Jakey I can’t believe you are taking me here!”, she said as we pulled up. This was not an extremely expensive place, but it was well known as a romantic outing venue. It had the desired effect.

“I figured any woman that’s willing to do her own home improvement deserves this kind of place at least once in a while, Bobby Villa!” I laughed.

I had ordered Steak Dianne to be prepared tableside and the dinner was outstanding. The service was excellent but not overbearing. We had wonderful dinner conversation about politics, religion, and other topics where we learned we couldn’t be more different, but gracious enough to agree to disagree on many topics. She was a well-read, intelligent person that I felt had at times played the devil’s advocate just to elicit a response from me. In all truthfulness I was equally guilty of the same. In short and on balance, it was the most enjoyable dinner I’d ever had.

We made our way back to her house and settled in with another bottle of wine that I had brought with me. As we sat on the couch we sat close and held hands as we talked. I pulled her closer to me and let her lay across my lap.

“Are you happy?” she asked

“Yes I am. I appreciate my friends and those that are close to me, the people that I choose to share my life. I think that’s the definition of happiness, success, all things good. You’re at a Zen place where you are just plain comfortable with what transpires in your daily regimen. What else is there?”

“Nothing else but love. That has eluded me all my life.”

“I find it so hard to believe that. Who could not see you, experience you, and feel love? I know this is crazy to you but I have to tell you that you are a person that I could easily see myself…”

She got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. I could see that she was upset by what I said. I guess I said the wrong thing.

“Don’t say any more, Jake. I have feelings for you and I and somehow I think I hate myself for it. I can’t be vulnerable. How could it be that in such a short time this can happen? Why you, why now?”

“Angie, let’s be clear about this. I do believe in love at first sight and what I feel for you just might be that. I don’t know for sure but it could be. I am not one to hold back my thoughts or feelings, so I am just being honest. That’s how I feel.”


I took her in my arms and held her tightly. I could feel her trembling, maybe it was my own nervousness, it’s hard to tell. I looked into her face, smiled and kissed her tenderly. I barely caressed her lips with mine, truly feeling the warmth of her touch. We continued to kiss, more deeply and building in passion. I lifted her onto the kitchen counter and began to kiss her calves. I touched her legs gently as I allowed her to recline against the wall. Her blonde patch was clearly in view as I began my ascent toward her triangle. She responded by hiking up her skirt and gently spreading her thighs in anticipation of a repeat performance. I slowly kissed my way higher until my nose tickled her blonde curls and rested on her clit. She was wet and ready and I eagerly licked at her moist lips.

“Oh, that feels so good, baby”, she said. “Don’t stop, baby. Don’t stop. You’re so good to me, sweetie.”

Her slick slit oozed excitement as I lapped up every delicious drop. I massaged her legs, then her shoulders as I continued my attention to her womanhood. I licked my index finger to ready it for its private trip into her tight rear passage. Knowing what was next she shivered with knowing. I continued to use my tongue on her clit and lips until she was ready for my finger. I placed it at her entrance and waited for her signal to continue its pace inside her.

“This is too good to be true. This is way too good to be true,” she said, eyes closed.

“Nothing is too good for you. You are a dream to me. Maybe a fantasy, but most certainly a dream.”

I slid my finger inside while my tongue and lips stimulated her more and more. I could see her getting ready to come as her breathing became more irregular and choppy. Grunts and sighs interrupted the pace of her breathing as well. I could feel the tightness of her rectum around my finger as I plunged it into and out of her ring. It wasn’t long before she began to approach orgasm.

“Baby, so good. So nice, oh, baby that feels so good.” Her hands were caressing my head as I paid close attention to her likes and dislikes of my oral work. “Baby! Oh, baby you’re going to make me come again! Oh, baby you make me feel so good! Baby, baby, baby, oooohhh, aaaaaaa” she yelled as her ring quivered and clasped my finger. I could taste her fluid as it rushed out of her vagina onto my tongue and into my mouth. I swallowed every drop. She smiled, dizzy with a light alcohol buzz and a great orgasm. Her vagina quivered for a minute or so as I lightly licked at her hair, carefully avoiding her sensitive clit.

“OK, big boy. Now I am going to show you how it’s done on you. I am going to suck your cock until your toes curl. Like mine just did!” she smiled devilishly.

We walked into the bedroom and disrobed. Her perfect tits again perched out, nipples erect as she stood in the light of the single table lamp. I lay back on the bed as she moved above me, my erection inches from her face. She smiled at me as she swooped down onto my thick shaft, taking most of it into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She then maneuvered so that the remaining few inches disappeared with her next move. Her lips were against my abdomen, lost in the forest of my pubic hair. My cock was totally inside her mouth and partially down her throat. She moved up and down licking and sucking the head with every cycle. I could see she tasted and swallowed pre-cum that had collected on the head. Her eyes were closed and her brow strained as she once again allowed my cock to push into her throat. It wasn’t long before I was ready to unload.

“Angie, you make me feel so good. Oh, baby suck me, yeah so good, I’m going to come in your mouth.” Her speed and hand motions increased as I spoke these words, her soft, tiny hands fluttering over my thick shaft.

“Shoot it in my mouth” she muttered as she stared at my shaft. Her hand never stopped moving as she spoke. “I want a mouthful of come and I better get it. I want to eat your come. I want to feel it shooting down my throat.”

“Baby! Baby, I’m going to come!!!!” I said as I jetted out streams of come into her mouth. The first two spurts were totally down her throat, but she pulled back and jacked me into her open mouth for the last three or four blasts and quickly swallowed. She moaned as she lapped the last dribbles and trickles of sperm from my spasming tool.

We fell asleep. About two hours later, I awoke fully aroused. It was totally dark in the room as I nudged her. She was groggy but waking, too, as I spooned her and caressed her breasts, her back and kissed her neck and ears.

“Jakey I’ve never wanted to make love to anyone. You are making me consider the unthinkable.”

“When you’re ready, I am ready. This experience is great. I don’t want to rush you into anything.”

“Hold me close, Jakey. Hold me close and act like you care about me.”

“I’m a rotten actor,” I said as I held her tight and fell into a blissful slumber.

Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers