A Painter's Pleasure

Story Info
A married painter meets a sexy electrician and sparks fly.
1.5k words
4.21
28.7k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a housepainter, and a married mother of two. While it's not a typical career choice, I love my job. I can get my husband off to his office, the kids off to school, head off to my current project for six full hours, and get home in time to get my kids off the bus.

I was on day two of a smallish job repainting three rooms in a decent-sized home. The clients were 'empty nesters' and had children all grown up and out of the house. There were a few other contractors in and out of the place while I was there, but it was the electrician that caught my attention. Mark was a tall, thin, heavily tattooed guy just shy of thirty. He knew his shit and was nice enough (which I can't say for all the others), but he had always treated me right when on jobs at the same place.

He was working on wiring in a home theater system, and he sought me out because he had to go into the attic. He told me "If I'm not back down in 20 minutes, come yell and look for me." I knew why he asked me that -- it's the reason electricians make the most money. Who else would go into a 140 degree crawlspace in the dead of summer to string new wires? You would need to pay me what they make to do it. He went up there once, and was back down in 18 minutes, already drenched with sweat. He chilled out about ten minutes then went back up for round two. He came back down as I was starting to walk towards the attic ladder to check on him, and by this point he was completely drenched with sweat. His dark green coveralls were stuck to him, his face flush with sweat. His heavily tattooed arms were glistening with sweat from wrist to shoulder. This time, he waited about 20 minutes, then went up again. In about ten minutes, I heard him yell loudly and I met him at the ladder. He had managed to catch himself on something up there. Whatever it was, it had torn into the hip of his coveralls and drawn blood.

The mother in me came out, and I guided his sweaty, grimacing body into the nearby bathroom. I had him lean against the sink, and proceeded to find something to clean him up and inspect the damage. He asked me "Well, how bad does it look?"

"Not bad...you won't need stitches...less of a knife wound and more like road rash." I could feel him relax as I said that he wouldn't need stitches. I worked at cleaning the scrape. It was the size of my hand, but just skin deep. His coveralls were trashed, and I could see that whatever caught him had done a number on his underwear as well. They were mostly torn, with just the black waistband still intact on his hip. I continued, "You know that tattoo of a dragon on your hip? He'll need a new wing once you heal up. What happened up there?"

As he told me about feeling something catch him, I felt my eyes wandering a bit. I could see an area the size of a dinner plate on his hip and ass, and I didn't see a single patch of bare, uninked skin. Even through the tattoos, his ass looked incredible -- it was strong, tight, and toned. My eyes lingered and looked around, and that's when I saw something glimmer...

"Um, what's going on there" I managed to stammer

Mark looked at me then realized I was looking at his crotch. "It's called a Prince Albert. It's a piercing"

"Oh shit, didn't that hurt?" I had my ears pierced, but that was such a tiny bit of flesh to pierce. There was a good 3/4 of an inch of his manhood that had been penetrated by a needle to put that ring in.

"It did, for a bit, but it's fuckin awesome now."

He slowly opened his jumpsuit, revealing his strong, sweaty chest. He dropped it off his shoulders, letting it fall to his hips. With another easy movement, his coveralls and tattered underwear dropped. And there it was - long, thick, and with a big ring right through the head. His hands guided my desire, guiding my hands towards it as I slowly dropped to my knees.

Instinct took over, my hands slowly slid on his shaft and my mouth opened eagerly. I locked my lips around his tip, then swirled my tongue all over it paying special attention to that ring. The groan he let out let me knew I was giving him exactly what he loved. I slipped my mouth over more of his cock, slowly starting to suck him. I felt his hands in my hair as my rhythm picked up. His cock was delicious - so hard and sweaty, I kept bobbing away. I tasted his first drops of precum seep from that tip, and it made me suck him even faster.

Suddenly I felt him guiding my mouth off of his manhood. He stood me up, and lifted me onto the vanity. He grabbed my shorts, yanking them off, but left my thong on. He dropped quickly to his knees, tore the flimsy material off me, and started licking me. I went from damp to wet almost instantly. He had such a tongue - it found every nook, every spot. He slid his tongue all around my clit, then spread his tongue flat and licked up over my whole pussy. My moans grew louder and more wanton; he was hitting every delicious place perfectly. The only reason he stopped was to yank my t-shirt and bra off, then it was back to eating. His hands were behind my knees holding me open so wide. I could feel his tongue everywhere my juices were flowing. I was so wet, so fuckin' horny when he stopped licking and slowly stood up.

We were two nude, horny people in a client's house- in a client's bathroom.

He was looking deep into my eyes as his hand gripped his cock and he stepped closer to the vanity...

As he moved closer, he drug the head of his cock around my legs, my thighs, and eventually my wet, waiting lips. He was teasing me with that ring, making me anticipate how it would feel once it found its way inside me. He circled it around my clit, making me jump and squirm up on that vanity.

He looked up at me, and slid just the tip inside me. I could feel that ring dragging against my insides, caressing me from deep within. I let out a deep, animalistic moan as he finally entered me. He pulled it back out...ran it in a few more circles then slipped just the tip inside me making me groan even louder. Another few circles, then the tip - and the whole fucking thing. With one powerful thrust, he drove himself all the way inside me. His hips against my legs, his pubic bone against my clit, he ground his cock so deep inside me. As he slowly pulled back out, I could feel the ring dragging up my inner walls; it was such a sensation.

Mark started a slow, steady, powerful rhythm. His tattooed body and hips pulling back slowly then POP right back in deep and hard. The cool vanity underneath my ass in stark contrast to the heat emanating from him and I. Both of us sweaty with lust and desire as he pumped me harder -- faster - deeper. My big tits bouncing every time he thrust home my juices making his cock glide easily. I was groaning loudly...and getting louder. He was not just hung, but a good fuck.

He suddenly came to a stop and slid out of me. He pulled me easily off the vanity then spun me around to face the mirror. His hand slipped between my shoulders, bending me forward with my legs wide apart. My hands found the vanity for balance, as I felt Mark's hands grip my hips. I looked at him wantonly in the mirror, as he slammed himself back inside me. Standing up, he started to fuck me again but this time with even more power.

Slap, Slap, Slap, his hips popped into my ass. Every thrust rippled through my body, making my ass shake and my big tits swing. His hands moved from my hips to my shoulders, making me arch my back. His rhythm sped up; I could feel his shaved, full balls slapping my clit over and over again. I was moaning so loudly, telling him to fuck me harder. He was like a man possessed; just fucking me over and over and over again. I was a soaking wet mess, wild with lust and feeling that tension starting to rise in me. I could feel the ring in the head of his cock dragging inside me, caressing parts of me that had never felt like that before. He was grunting with every thrust of his hard dick now, really giving me his all. I started to tense and shake, screaming as I came so hard. Mark grunted one last time and slammed deep, holding his dick there as he came hard. Spurt after warm spurt, shooting off deep inside me.

See? Painting can be very pleasurable....