A Pair For Pleasure

Story Info
A chance encounter at a grocery store leads to fun.
1.3k words
3.59
34.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

I wasn't in the habit of stopping at the supermarket late at night, or during the day for that matter. I needed to pick up a few things to go in my nearly empty fridge so that I would have something to eat over the weekend. The supermarket is open all night and was right on my way; What I did manage to pick up, while quite edible, were not too nutritious, but they would definitely tide me over through the weekend.

I had gone for a late evening run, avoiding the summer heat of the desert. I was still warm, but I had cooled a bit, letting the wind pass through my hair as I drove through the warm night. I changed out of my damp running shirt and put on a silky yellow workout shirt. I would have changed out of my shorts too, but I thought it unwise to strip down naked in the supermarket parking lot, even though it was dark.

I navigated the aisles, carrying a shopping basket in one hand, leaving my other hand to pick up the items that I needed as I passed.

I always felt self conscious when I went into public in my running shorts. They were double layered nylon that fit loosely on my body. It helped me to stay cool by wearing nothing underneath them, but when I walk I could feel myself bounce with each step.

I noticed two ladies enter the other end of the aisle. I walked down the aisle, checking them out from the corner of my eye. They looked to be early to mid forties, with common features; slender and thick strawberry blonde hair. One was pushing a cart in front of the other. I smiled at the first one as I passed; she returned the smile, her green eyes shining. The second simply stared at my shorts as I bobbed by her. I could feel the blood flow to my cock as I watched her stare at my shorts. I rounded the corner with a smile on my face.

I passed through the rest of the store, picking up a few more that the items that I actually needed. I passed by the sisters a couple more times in the store, and each time the one pushing the cart smiled and the other avoided eye contact.

I made my way to the front of the store and stepped into the shortest line. The line stalled and I found myself waiting for quite some time.

"You didn't buy much there," one of the ladies said, flashing a smile and bright eyes..

I smiled back and said "No, it doesn't take much to run my house."

"So you don't know how to cook do you!" I knew she was playing with me.

"Oh yes, I know how to cook. Is this something that I am going to have to prove to the both of you?

"Do you live alone or is someone going to wonder where you are if you are out late?"

"Well, I have to be home to take care of my gold fish, but they really love company"

They followed me the few blocks to my place. I was glad that I had straightened up the place that afternoon. The bold one was named Sandy and the quiet one was Cindy.

I poured wine for them both and excused myself to wash off from my run. I let the warm water run over my body, trying to settle my nerves. I was thinking that I was about to realize a fantasy of mine, and I didn’t want to loose my cool and blow it.

I turned off the water, shook the water from my head, and opened my eyes to see that the two ladies had been watching the show. I grabbed a towel and tried to appear casual.

“You left us waiting too long by ourselves,” said Sandy as she lifted the towel to peek at my swelling penis. “We are anxious ladies and we don’t like to be kept waiting,” she said as she took me by the dick and led me to the bed.

“Lay down on the bed,” the bold one instructed.

Cindy took scarves from her purse and started to bind each of my feet to one of the bed posts; then she moved to my hands, straddling my chest as she worked the knots. I could feel the heat radiating onto my bare chest from between her legs.

I could have easily broken free of the restraints, but I thought that this was a game that would provide dividends if I played along. I could feel my dick swelling and anticipation was building inside as I lay naked on the bed.

The women circled me, as if they were predators planning their attack. They were slowly teasing me, dropping articles of clothing as they moved along the edges of the bed.

As I lay there, they both reached the end of the bed, nude, standing at my feet. I could see their rust colored mounds and ample breasts in the dim light. My cock was fully erect now, and I could feel the pulsating of my balls.

The women started nibbling at my toes and working their way in unison up the inside of my legs. I involuntarily strained against the bonds, my body awash in tingling sensations.

The women moved ever closer toward my midsection, and I through that I would explode at the touch of their lips on my cock. The passed it by though, moving instead up to my stomach.

Though the feelings subsided briefly, they rekindled when their mouths reached my nipples. This was heightened by the feeling of their breasts resting on my stomach.

I could sense their hands resting between my legs, just fractions of an inch away from my balls. I tried to position myself so that they would touch me there. But they knew exactly how to bring my excitement to a peak, and they kept their hands at a slight distance, regardless of how I moved.

My cock was throbbing and my balls were aching, desperately needing some attention. They seemed to sense this as they moved from my nipples, to my hips, and slowly to the junction of my legs.

Both tongues moved up between my legs, toward my balls. Each stroke was longer than the last and sent shivers up my spine. Slowly they ran their tongues over my balls, then up the shaft of my penis to the base of the head. They used the tip of their tongues, exploring the shaft and head of my cock.

Finally, Cindy slid her whole mouth over the head, while Sandy moved her mouth up to mine and we began kissing. The sensation of two women attending to me at once brought me quickly to the brink. But the quiet one knew exactly how to prolong my orgasm. I moaned as she worked her mouth magic on my cock. The other woman continued kissing me and running her hands over my body.

When Cindy decided it was time, she took my whole shaft into her mouth. I exploded, draining myself into her mouth and moaning loudly in the process. Pulling her mouth from me, I could see my cum for a string from her mouth to the end of my dick.

This must have been the cue for Sandy. She rose from my lips and placed hers on the lips of Cindy. I assume that they were sharing my juices and the excitement of two women in an embrace was enough to keep my heart pounding.

The ladies untied the knots, releasing me from their bonds. I was a little afraid that the session was complete, but their looks told me differently.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers