A Pair of Lemons Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Fem Doms humiliate their husbands.
2k words
3.97
75.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex Thomas’ jaw was stretched to its absolute limit, his lips pressed firmly against the labia majora of his beautiful mistress, Kelly. He was completely naked as was she (except for a pair of beige seamed stockings and black patent high heeled shoes) as he waited for her to release her urinal fluid.

On the opposite side of the room, Kelly’s best friend Teri was in exactly the same situation. She however was sat on the sofa with her legs fully spread, whereas Kelly was on the principal armchair with her legs hoisted over its plush arms.

Teri’s slave Ian, like Alex, was on his knees naked with his lips pressed wide around his mistress’cunt. Teri relaxed first. Ian felt the familiar movement of the flesh area above her vulva where his head touched the lower area of her bladder region. Then a split second later the bitter taste of her piss filled his waiting mouth. A second later Kerry began to urinate straight into Alex’s open chops.

The room was silent for the next minute bar the clacking sounds of both men’s Adam’s apples shifting up and down furiously as they swallowed their goddesses’ golden brew. Occasionally, the women added their own part to the sound track with a mild giggle or relaxing sigh as they let their bladders drain.

As each woman finished they laughed again in each other’s direction. Neither of them needed to follow this with the order to their slaves to lick their pussies clean afterwards. Their hubbies knew the drill. As for Teri and Kerry, they’d lost count of the number of times they’d pissed into their slave husbands’ mouths during the evening.

Alex had booked and paid for the cottage in Wales 3 weeks earlier. He’d been married to Kerry for 2 years and been her slave for longer. However, he’d been made aware that her best mate Teri had just acquired a slave and married him as well. Only recently had their wives had told both men of their friends’ situations. They were told that it was time all 4 of them got together in order to maximise the ladies’ fun and the men’s humiliation. Neither of the slaves had met each other until they arrived in Wales.

Kerry decided that their suffering would only be made worse by them having to endure 2 nights and days of inescapable submission together. She knew that both men would be doubly humiliated by their situations being viewed by another party and that it would only serve to increase the power of the two female dominants. She also knew that the two little pervs would actually enjoy their submission even more, that it would have their little cocks sticking up like starched matchsticks all weekend.

Both men continued to lick their wives juicy pussies. Both lapped feverishly until after 10 or so minutes Teri became the first to cum. She moaned gently, nothing like the orgasms she had when she had a proper big cock in her, but as much as she could expect from Ian’s tongue.

“I want to smoke and put my feet up now, wanker,” she barked as her tremors faded.

Ian handed her a cigarette, lit it for his mistress and then bent onto all fours. Teri put her leather booted feet up on his back. She picked up her vodka and tonic and took a large gulp. She had been enjoying drinking heavily all night. It had so many beneficial effects. It made her even more of a bitch to her slave, it made her laugh and most of all it went through her like a dose of salts meaning she could piss in her slave’s mouth to her heart’s content.

Alex was now licking like crazy. He knew that Teri had come and as the underachieving slave he was in trouble. Kerry picked up her belt and began to beat his arse as he licked.

“Quicker, twat! Your needle dicked bum chum has beaten you to it! Make me cum you little fucker!” screamed Kerry.

Alex spent the next two minutes being leathered until finally he made his mistress cum. His tongue was virtually numb as he finished the final few gentle strokes as her orgasm subsided. Like Ian he was then told to assume the footstool position for his wife.

“Fucking pathetic” groaned Kerry to Teri, “even their tongues are substandard.”

Both men breathed deeply, trying to restore energy for they knew they had a lot more licking, amongst other things, to do that weekend.

“I know,” replied Teri, “ but it’s so much fun making them work like the dogs they are. Plus, it builds us up nicely for tomorrow when Paddy arrives and gives us a night full of pleasure.”

Alex, unlike Ian, knew who Paddy was. He was one of Kerry’s many big cocked lovers that she fucked in front of him. Ian was new to submission and hadn’t had the pleasure of seeing his wife taken by a real man in front of him. Alex, on the other hand, had been cuckolded countless times.

“Mmmm….. Paddy’s cock, you are in for a treat Teri.”

Both women discussed Paddy’s manhood and stamina for some time. Kerry, like a proud explorer explaining their various conquests to a rapt audience, explained, in detail, the many ways he had fucked her and how he treated her like a slut. How her friend Teri, so dominant before her inadequate husband, would turn into a girly, cooing slut before such a stud.

Teri was like a captivated schoolgirl being told by the class slapper what being fucked for the first time is like. Her pussy was soon leaking profusely and she sat uncomfortably as Kerry told her more. Soon her right hand rubbed her swollen pussy as the stories continued. Eventually both ladies knew they required relief. Both realised however that a tongue-lashing would not be enough.

“Go and get your cock masks slaves!” ordered Kerry as she swung her legs off Alex’s back.

Both men crawled off on their hands and knees to the open suitcase of sex toys that lay on the far side of the room.

“Put them on each other, girlies!”

The cock masks were an outstanding invention that Kerry had discovered in a fetish magazine. Via a series of four straps they were tied to the slave’s face in order to allow a plastic dildo, slightly hollowed at the base, to fit directly over the slave’s nose. The result was basically an enormous 10-inch hard cock sticking straight out from the nose of each man. Both were told to kneel up and face their mistresses. Both women laughed at the hilarious sight of each naked slave kneeling with their big cocks sticking out from their faces. Each face dildo only served to exaggerate the smallness of their own little, pink erections underneath. Both men had embarrassingly small todgers. Ian’s was about 1 and a half inches soft and around 4 and a half hard. Alex’s was immeasurable soft, being virtually invisible in his pubes. Hard it was about 4 inches.

Both men were forced to measure their cocks for their wives, every morning of their lives, when bringing them breakfast in bed, for their entertainment. This had been an idea of Teri’s she’d then told Kerry. Naturally the stats never changed but that made it even more fun. Both males were forbidden to masturbate or, of course, have sex with their wives, but neither was restrained. Both women liked their men to be permanently hard to show off their smallness. Their husbands regularly ejaculated without being touched in this state, but that only served to add to their humiliation.

Their wives secretly enjoyed this. For instance, Kerry always made sure Alex got a close up view of her lovers stretching her pussy open with their big dicks for the first time, as it made him moan in delirium as his maggot squirted its watery juice. She could then order him to lick it up off the floor in front of her lover.

Both men adored their wives. Both were naturally dominant, a characteristic only exacerbated by their large, voluptuous bodies. Kerry was only 5’ 3” but had large full 36DD tits with wide, nebulous, beige nipples. Her skin was dark and her hair long. Her trim pussy was neatly shaved, bar a small, black square at the top of her slit. Her best feature though was her full round arse. Big hips meant her figure hour-glassed amazingly from her waist. Her huge cheek size had been demonstrated earlier in the night when she sat on both men’s’ faces at the same time! Tonight she wore seamed stockings and high heels and a black choker round her neck.

Teri’s backside was slightly smaller but still pretty massive. Her cunt had big flaps, which were always wet, as her pussy hole was like a tap. She had trim blonde pubes and a nice full belly with alabaster white skin.

Her best feature(s) however were her huge floppy jugs. Her custom made bra measured in at a staggering 40FF. When she first took her bra off that night, Alex, seeing them for the first time, ejaculated. To balance things out, Kerry, still in her clothes, then slowly pulled down her skirt so Ian could see her huge ass globes for the first time and he popped his cork too. Both men were then told that their filthy lack of self control meant that instead of getting their prescribed bread and water for tea they would now only get to eat each other’s cum off the carpet. Both men did as they were told before cooking their mistresses’ a huge 3-course feast.

“Both of you on the sofa now! Next to each other in the crab position.” declared Teri.

Both men went over to the couch and got into the position they both knew well. Their humiliation welled though as they did it next to another man for the first time. Both laid the backs of their heads on the sofa, with part of their back supporting them and their arms down their flanks. Their lower backs and legs then stuck out. Their legs basically were to hold them in that position for the next half an hour or so, or however long the ladies wished to pleasure themselves on the dildos. Their hard wieners lay on their bellies. The plastic face cocks stuck up straight in the air.

Both women then sat on their friends’ husbands faces. Teri on Alex, Kerry on Ian. They glided down the big poles with ease as their pussies had become so wet talking about Paddy. Their huge ass cheeks smothered their husbands’ faces as they moaned in pleasure. Both men moaned too as they enjoyed the dominant contact of their wives’ sensational rumps. Kerry ground and gyrated on her dildo.

Ian underneath was almost suffocated, but his abuser occasionally lifted herself to allow him the minimum oxygen required. Teri bounced up and down like a whore. The fact her ass was continually pummelling Alex’s face was of no consequence to her. The slapping noise only increased her pleasure more.

The women spent the next half hour pleasuring themselves on their ersatz cocks whilst their hubbies’ legs trembled and their lungs depleted their oxygen capacities. Kerry came first with an extremely loud climax, screaming “Oh yes, oh yes” over and over again. Teri a few minutes later with a gradual building low moan that eventually became short gasps and squeaks. Finally she exhaled and emitted a loud groan as she watered her friend’s husband’s face with pussy juice.

Both ladies spent the rest of the night being waited on hand and foot until they retired to their rooms at 3.30am. Both men cleaned up the cottage before going to sleep in their dog baskets at the foot of their mistresses’ beds. Both set their alarms for 7 am. This was their required time to rise and kneel before their mistresses’ beds until their wives were ready. Occasionally their wives wouldn’t rise till after 12noon.

They could not eat and were allowed one urine trip until their mistresses awoke. They knew they would rise late tomorrow and just hoped their 3 hours sleep would be enough for them to withstand the rigours of the next day when Paddy was to arrive.

To be Continued.