A Pair of Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

"Could you give Carl a lift home?”

"Ohhhh yeah sure I suppose so... how have things gone?”

"I'm having a lovely... stop it, sorry a lovely time"

"Is he with you now?”

"Yes"

"What's he doing?”

"Tell you later, please hurry we're in the market place"

I'm glad there were no speed cops about. I hurtled down the main road into town and into the market place. I couldn't see any sign of them. I parked and got out.

They were still in the phone box, totally oblivious to me, arms around each other their mouths glued together. I went back to the car and moved it closer to the phone box and gave a short hoot on the horn.

She broke away, saw me, and they both came towards the car her dragging him by the hand.

She opened the back door and let him in before sliding along the seat beside him.

"You haven't actually met Carl have you" she said effecting an introduction. I noticed her wrap around blouse was a bit on the loose side

"Er No nice to see you "

"Hi " he mumbled clearly embarrassed

I was a bit embarrassed too but highly excited especially when Karen leant forward and kissed me on the neck, she whispered in my ear " Carl lives out at the coast, can you take your time please darling "

As we left the city centre I flicked on the car stereo to a romantic station and adjusted my mirror to the dimmer position so that I could not only see the traffic behind me but also see quite a bit of the back seat.

Karen edged herself closer to him "Don't worry I heard her say, you're not going to get beaten up”, her hand moved I assumed to his leg and she moved to kiss him.

I know from experience how soothing her lips can be and he relaxed into the kiss, although I noticed he kept flicking his eyes in my direction, gradually bolder his arm moved around her and I saw him cradling her breast through the blouse.

A minute or two later his fingers were inside the blouse and I saw a quick flash of bare nipple before it was covered with his fingers.

They both fell against his window and I frantically adjusted my mirror to get a lower view. His fly was open and Karen was sliding her hand sinuously up and down his erect cock.

His own hands moved to her thigh and I heard the rustling as the light skirt slid over her nylon clad thighs. I heard her moan softly then more rustling.

Her hand appeared over my shoulder and dropped something white onto my lap, it was her thong!!

Furtively I picked it up and felt the wet gusset and smelt the feminine aroma, which her pussy had left in the material, the same hot pussy which now I noticed was being explored by two of Carl's fingers.

Suddenly she adjusted her position and her head disappeared, a minute or two later her moaning was replaced by similar sounds from Carl

I chanced a quick look over my shoulder Carl was leaning back one hand holding her bare tit, I saw that her blouse was now fully open and the bra was loose, lower down her head bounced up and down on his lap.

I wondered if she had considered that this might happen and decided to brush up on her oral skills with me the previous night but didn't dwell on the thought because now he was pulling her away from him and pushing her onto her back.

I tensed, no sex we had agreed but I needn't have worried instead he lowered his head to her thighs and she began moaning again, her hand reached to me and I passed mine to her and she held it tight her squeezes relaying to me the pleasure she was receiving.

We were getting closer to the coast and she pushed him away from her thighs into a sitting position and once again lowered her head to his lap, this time she thrust her mouth over his cock fast and faster still ignoring his attempts to push her away until he gave an almighty groan and tensed his body. Her mouth stayed in place and I could hear the swallowing sounds in her throat.

We dropped Carl off shortly afterwards. Karen crawled through the gap between the front seats to sit in the passenger seat, she had left her blouse and bra in the back.

"So tell me about your night " I began

"Shh" she said, "Just drive Ill tell you all about it in bed, let me suck your cock all the way home "

She did her tongue and lips leisurely caressing my shaft and whenever she felt I was about to explode she would ease off for a minute or so and squeeze my base until the sensation subsided.

It was after midnight when we got home and she just got out of the car as she was and strolled towards the door taking me by the hand and leading me to bed.

In the bedroom she stripped me naked and lay me on the bed and when I was comfortable slowly slipped her skirt over her hips and lay down beside me taking my cock in her hand and began her story:

"Well when you dropped me off I walked straight into the pub and Carl was already there, he'd got a table and bought me a drink. He asked if you knew where I was and who I was with so I told him yes and that we had an agreement.

He seemed interested in that so I pretended that we had had it ages I didn't want him thinking we had made it up for his benefit because we haven't its for ours. I said that everything short of full sex was OK but that I would be telling you all about whatever happened when I got home.

He was disappointed about the sex so I said that I didn't really know him properly yet and I didn't want to be used as a wham bam thank you mam and that seemed to reassure him a little, a white lie I know but I didn't want him walking out there and then.

"Anyway it was a bit open in that pub and not very intimate so he suggested going to another one down the road, so we did. It was much more intimate there and he found us a seat well away from everyone else. This is getting to the bit you want to hear"

She gave my cock a quick suck

"Almost as soon as we sat down he reached for me and began kissing me, I felt his hand going for my tit, I didn't mind at all, with all of the anticipation I was aching for him to touch me and then he slid his hand inside my blouse, inside my bra and onto my nipple I just know it was rock hard because it was aching so much. I put my hand on his cock through his trousers and squeezed it tight I was so excited

We kissed for ages then I felt him sliding his hand up my skirt. I wanted to push him away I really did but instead I opened my thighs for him like an eager slut.

When I felt his fingers pressing my gusset into my pussy I nearly came on the spot I had to bite my tongue to stop from screaming and then... and then... "

She paused to give my cock another suck

"Then his fingers sort of glided into my pussy, so deep!! I did start to come then I bent and kissed the tip and then he just rammed his fingers in and out of me so fast.

Well I had to stop him or we would have been thrown out so I said I had to go to the ladies, which was true really.

I was a bit worried in case he followed me because I just knew that things would have got totally out of hand if he'd been in a cubicle with me. But at the same time I knew that I had to get really close to him so when he said that he hadn't brought his car that was when I phoned you I was praying you would agree to give him a lift. Thank you darling.

She moved and knelt astride me

"I think you saw everything that happened in the car didn't you but before that when we were in the phone box he loosened my blouse and was sucking my tits he was saying how much he wanted to fuck my cunt and his fingers were inside it, how much he wanted to lay down and have me astride him like I am with you now and how much he wanted to watch me lowering myself, lowering my wide open hot wet cunt onto his shaft, like this, watch as I impaled myself all the way down his rod, like this and then back up like this and down like this faster and faster and talk dirty to him telling him what a hot little slut I was and how I needed lots of cock and how I wanted him to tell all his friends about me and pass me to all his friends so they could shag me too LIKE THIS LIKE THIS FUCK ME FUCK MY CUNT YOU BASTARDDDD"

She screamed and grabbed my hand s and pushed them onto her tits as at the same instant I felt that warm gush, the throb and the pump as my hot spunk shot up inside her.

Later as we lay cuddling together "you know when you were telling me about the phone box... You sounded as though you wanted to fuck him "

"God of course I did " she answered

“Really?”

"Oh yes my pussy was aching for his cock"

"Is it now?”

"Well yes I suppose so it certainly needs filling again" she was gently stroking me back to life

"What if I said you could expand the agreement sometimes, providing they come back here"

“REALLY Yes please" her hand tightened around my cock which was showing remarkable signs of recovery "With you watching "

"Well some guys may not be too keen on that but you can always tell me all the details later"

The next day I noticed her blouse and bra in the car as I was parking for work, I shoved them in the boot

On the Wednesday she phoned me at work "Carl just rang asking if I can meet him tonight I said I thought so is that OK?”

"Yes sure.. same time and place?"

“Yes,... he also asked if I knew him well enough yet"

"Well enough?”

"Yes remember the little white lie I told him the other day?”

"OHHHHHH and you said?”

"I said we'd discuss it tonight... OK if I go shopping?, Oh by the way he's bringing his car tonight" I could hardly work all afternoon with the anticipation and fear Carl was going to fuck my beautiful wife in my home.

That night I sat on the bed as she dressed for her date, carefully she had laid her clothes on the bed. She had bought a new black dress which was almost sheer beneath it she planned to wear a new black basque and a short slip and of course stockings and the famous high heels.

Yes you read right she had decided to go without a thong, she said it would be a nice surprise for him when he slid his hand up her thigh while they were out.. what could I say

What she didn't know was that I had a plan, if my digital camera is left switched on it will run for about an hour on the batteries and it has a cable which will connect to the video player in my office which is just beside the living room.

As soon as I had dropped her off this time I hurried home, an armchair sits against the wall and five minutes with my drill had produced a neat hole through the wall to my office. I fed the wire through the hole and connected it to the video player, back in the living room I managed to conceal the camera from all but the most prying eyes and focused it on the settee opposite. Switching it on I went back to check the picture it produced... perfect. Now all I had to do was wait.

At about 20 past 11 I heard a car draw up I had arranged to be out of sight so as not to unnerve him so I quickly switched the camera back on and retreated to my study

A minute or two later they came in.

"See I told you he would have gone to bed.. Now stop worrying its not as though there's any secret anyway"

He took a seat while she switched the stereo on, "back in a minute " she said

She came into my study "thought you'd be in here... oh very clever" she said noticing the TV screen

Quickly she raised her dress and slipped her slip down over her thighs " I don't need that now.. But I do need you to lick me " she presented her pussy to my lips.

A few minutes later she was back in the living room and as she walked in front of the camera I could see he naked ass and from the look on Carl's face he could see an even better view.

She walked confidently towards him and as he held his arms to her she sat on his knee so that she was almost facing me. His arms went around her so that one hand shot up the front of her dress to her naked and shaven pussy although I had noticed it was starting to get a little rough now.

They kissed but clearly the passion had got to both of them as quickly they separated and she tore her dress off as he struggled to get out of his shirt and trousers

In seconds he was naked and she was dressed in only her basque stockings and high heels. I noticed that her tits were sticking out over the top of the basque and I made a mental note to ask when that had happened.

He pulled her to him again and she raised her leg nearest to me to his waist and I could see his 2 fingers dive deep into her obviously wet cunt as she gasped and held him even tighter. The way she was standing she began to shake and lowered her leg again and knelt on the floor and took his stiff prick deep in her mouth, her hands cradling his balls she sucked avidly till he pulled her away from him and clearly and loudly said "I want you to fuck me the way I said the other day"

He lay on his back on the floor with his feet pointing towards me she stood astride him and lowered herself looking straight at the camera and blowing me a silent kiss.

I saw her pussy lips nudge the tip of his stiff cock and then greedily swallow it up as she impaled herself on it, sort of squatting on her toes. She steadied herself with her hands on his knees as she rode up and down revealing and then concealing his cock which was now glistening with her juices as she shafted him for all she was worth.

Her face showed the extreme pleasure she was experiencing. Karen was experiencing a new cock and clearly enjoying every minute. I saw his hands reach for and seize her tits as she reached behind to his chest to better balance herself

With the arching of her body her cunt came more clearly into view, as did his cock on which she was still riding enthusiastically. My digital camera could not carry sound but it wasn't necessary as the walls were thin enough to carry her pants and squeals of pleasure and his matching grunts which now began to reach a rousing crescendo.

Slowly the rapid movements subsided and the grunts gave way to gasps as they gradually eased apart and, as she lay on her side with one leg bent I could clearly see his spunk mingled with her juices trickling through her open pussy lips onto her thighs.

They talked a while, then he dressed and with a final kiss and a squeeze of her tits he was gone.

She came through to my study still dressed only in stockings, suspenders and high heels.

"Did you see all that? " she asked

"I did, you looked to be enjoying yourself "

" I was, but I'm looking forward to getting this... "She seized my cock still solid from the past hour or so.

She sat down on my hand and I could feel the warm stickiness still draining from her as she unzipped me.

There was no need for any foreplay and she simply sat on my engorged cock and rode me quickly until I too exploded and added my juices to those already flowing around her cunt.

Later she told me how the night had gone.

"Well I met him the same as before but this time we went straight to the other pub. We sat in the same seats but arranged them so we were knee to knee facing each other, he rammed his hand up my skirt and when he found there was no thong there he nearly came on the spot, he begged me to let him fuck me, literally, I think he would have done it there and then so I told him only if we did it at my house. "

"He wasn't keen but I promised him you were having an early night and that we wouldn't be disturbed, I think that and the fact that I had my hand inside his zip and was playing with him in the flesh persuaded him. "

"He got me to pull my tits out of my dress and basque and put them on show for him. So I did and he made me stay like that all evening even when we left the pub and walked to his car. Luckily no one was around. They sort of fell back into my dress in the car but he wasn't bothered as he had me playing with myself as he drove"

"And the rest of it you saw. Please save the tape Ill watch it one day when you're at work" From that night there was no looking back. Now on a Thursday I give her a fresh shave. On Friday she spends most of the day playing with herself in anticipation of the weekend and selecting which clothes she will wear. Thongs are now a thing of the past; the only time her cunt is covered is when she has a period. The rest of the time she allows the air to circulate around her hot and always wet cunt.

On a Friday night she goes out alone to pubs or clubs and always manages to get picked up, sometimes she only gives them a hand job or blow job in the pub or on the way home but if she decides to fuck them she phones me and I set everything up and watch just like that night

On Saturday night we go out together although I keep a low profile and watch what she gets up to from a distance then she offers them a lift home and plays with them in the back seat, on a couple of occasions I’ve had to turn the car around as she has decided to fuck them properly, on those nights I am in the living room too, we normally have to put on a blue movie first to set our guest at ease and she sits on the settee with them. I let things start and then join them paying attention to the opposite end of her body which he is dealing with at the time.

Often she has at least two dates in the week and they generally follow the same pattern as with Carl who she sometimes still sees

My sex life is better too she likes me to lick her cunt before she goes out and sucks me off as a reward. Later she tells me all about what she has done during the evening while I'm fucking her, On nights she doesn't go out she is excited with the memory or the anticipation of her dates and we fuck, often 2 or 3 times per night.

One Friday night about 3 or 4 weeks into this is worth telling you about. She had gone out as usual and phoned me quite early, about 9-15 PM

"Hi its me" she said " Your luck might be in tonight, I’ve just met a couple as in male and female, they were asking me where the broad minded people go in town, so we chatted and it turns out they are swingers so I told them about our situation, they are interested and want me to bring them back with us. Can you pick us up? "

Silly question, I was already heading for the shower and a change of clothes.

I was in the pub by ten. I saw them in a corner with Karen in the middle the guy had his hand on the cheek of each girl’s bum.

They were pleased to see me and the other girl took me by the arm and insisted I tell her all about us both. She was pressed close into me and I realised very quickly that she wasn't wearing a bra but was wearing stockings.

A glance across at Karen showed me the sight of her kissing the guy so I decided to try things out with the girl with me and pulled her closer to me.

She responded as I had hoped and raised no objection when I explored inside he top and played with her stiff nipples. Rather than object she slid her hand inside the waistband of my trousers and caressed the entire length

"I think we should go somewhere more private don't you,” Said Claire for that was her name.

We all agreed and jumped in my car the girls in the back and Sid in the front seat.

The girls were chattering away about clothes and all sorts when suddenly I heard giggling.

Looking in the mirror I saw Karen's face smiling but held at an odd angle, looking a little further down there was Claire kissing her neck. This WAS going to be an interesting evening.

Back at the house I set the music going while Stan paid a quick visit to the toilet, I also organised drinks for us all when I walked back to the living room I was greeted with the vision of Karen and Claire in a deep passionate kiss.

This is the sort of view on which fantasies are built and I certainly wasn't going to be the one to spoil it. Quietly I eased myself into the armchair opposite, a minute or two later Stan too came in quietly and settled down to enjoy the spectacle.

I have no idea whether they knew we were there or not or even if they cared. They carried on kissing then Claire hands moved to Karen's left tit and Karen arched to press it more firmly into the palm of Claire's hand. Karen's hand moved to Claire's thigh, which moved slightly to allow greater access

taurents
taurents
233 Followers