A Pair of Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

Claire's fingers moved to the buttons of Karen's blouse, in seconds it was open revealing to us all that tonight she had not bothered with a bra. Between them they managed to shrug the blouse away from her shoulders.

Claire’s delicate hands with manicured fingernails now cradled her magnificent breasts. Meanwhile Karen's own fingers had clearly reached Claire's pussy as her skirt had ridden up to show off her bare thighs and Claire was wriggling beneath Karen's ministrations.

By unspoken consent they broke away from the kiss and stood and tore off what remained of their clothes. And Sid and I were treated to the sight of these two specimens of perfect femininity naked except for Karen's stockings and suspenders sinking to the floor at our feet, they adopted the 69 position licking each others pussies hesitantly at first, then gently and gradually building to a passion that had them rolling around beneath us exposing their tongues buried deep inside the others counts with their fingers holding them wide apart so that no secrets were hidden from our gaze.

By now Sid and I were both naked and each rubbing our own stiff pricks as we watched, slowly the girls became aware of us and while still licking each other Our wives reached for our cocks that is Karen reached for mine and Claire reached for Sid, By gently tugging they manoeuvred us to where their tongues were still pussy exploring and then Karen guided my prick into the pussy which her tongue had been worshipping, at the same instant the sudden shudder told me that Claire had performed a similar service on Sid's cock guiding it inside Karen.

There we were like some bizarre bookshelf Karen still lying on top of Claire her eyes having a birds eye view of my cock pumping into Claire while at the other end Sid’s cock under the careful observation of Claire was ramming into Karen's cunt.

That was some night

A few weeks ago on a Saturday night we went clubbing Karen had flirted and groped a bit that evening but hadn't met anyone who really appealed to her. She was wearing a short loose skirt with stockings and a sheer low cut blouse as usual she wore no thong and by now rarely wears a bra

The club had been a dance hall about fifty years ago and was built in very ornate style with an upstairs gallery all around the dance floor, set off from the gallery were little seating cubicles each holding 4, 2 on each side of an ornate table.

As usual on these occasions Karen went in first and I followed a few minutes later so as not to cramp my style.

By the time I got in Karen was being chatted up by a guy who was also in the middle of buying her a drink. From a discreet distance I watched as they chatted, laughed, the first tentative kiss, his hand on her bum pulling her to him a more adventurous kiss, a dance and then a series of kisses, they broke apart and began to chat. By now I knew the sequence that Karen used, make sure that they fancy her, want her, have to have her and then she tells them the ground rules so I knew we would be having a visitor.

Suddenly she stood up and walked towards me but walking past me towards the ladies indicating with her eyes that I should follow

A few minutes later we were talking in a little corner

"He's with a coach trip so I cant take him home. Sorry Darling I have to have him so I'm going to break our rules, when I go back to him I'm taking him upstairs.. Follow us discreetly "

With that she was away

I did as I was told and when I saw her take him by the hand and the pair of them walk toward the circular staircase leading to the gallery I was about 15 feet behind. The distance gave quite a few others and me a perfect view of her naked shaven cunt as I looked up the stairs above me.

They walked to the furthest point of the gallery and sat in one of the alcoves with their back to me I edged forward until I could peek in He was turned away from me kissing her with his hand beneath her skirt. Her hand was inside his zip and a few seconds later she pulled his cock into open view. She leant forward to suck it to full erection then suddenly swung her leg over his lap and sank down on it facing me with only he r short skirt hiding what was happening.

I watched as she rode up and down rapidly they were clearly going for a quickie in view of the imminent danger of being caught and a quickie it was. He climaxed into her cunt just seconds before a couple of doormen appeared on a regular patrol. She had managed to slide off his lap and cuddle into him before they arrived close to them.

That was the first time I saw her fuck in public.

She has just been on the phone to tell me that she is coming home shortly, apparently she has met two guys who want to sandwich her one in her mouth and one in her pussy and then swap around so if you'll excuse me I have a camera to set up

Just think all because of a pair of shoes!

taurents
taurents
233 Followers