A Parent-Teacher Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

Still watching her, I came around and opened the door for Michelle, offering her a hand out of the car. Standing on the sidewalk, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, unmindful about her exposed breast. When we finally untangled our tongues, she silently took my hand and led me up the walkway to her house. Kelsey had already gone ahead and up the steps to the concrete and stone porch and had unlocked their door and went in.

Michelle gave me a quick tour of the downstairs...kitchen, bathroom, utility room, dining room and a surprisingly large living room and by the time we'd settled on the couch, Kelsey reappeared, carrying two more beers and a coke, handing off the beers to us as we settled on a large, overstuffed couch while she slipped into a large Lazy-Boy chair and kicked it back, her breasts again hinting at the possibility of falling out as she inclined backwards and grabbed a remote on a small table beside her.

Michelle kicked off her boots and curled up beside me, keeping the old concert shirt on, unashamed in the least of having a breast hanging out in the well lit room, brushing against my arm. She wrapped one arm through mine while the other rested again on my lap, slowly and visibly and slowly rubbing my erect cock in front of her daughter. That was both disconcerting and strangely exciting at the same time. Kelsey would glance over at us, smile at the spectacle of her mother cuddling intimately with her English teacher and then return her attention to the television.

We all barely spoke for the next hour as we watched reruns of a popular comedy – as well known for being sexually crude as it was for being funny – Kelsey giggling at the sexual innuendos while Michelle and I divided our time between watching and kissing. By the time it was over, Michelle had somehow gone from being curled up on my right side to sitting in my lap, her blue jean covered ass feeling sweet on my erection which once in a while she would wiggle around on.

I lost track of what I was doing sometimes during our making out – my hand wandering up to Michelle's bare tit as our tongues dueled while we kissed, cupping her heavy breast. Then Kelsey would giggle at something on the television or maybe at the spectacle that her mother and I were being and I would let my hand drop away. I would glance over at my teenage student guiltily and sometimes she met my gaze with a smile or a faintly interested expression and other times she was focused on the television, laughing or taking a sip of her soda.

Finally, she sat up in her recliner and clicked the television off with her remote. "I'm going to bed," she announced. She marched up to us, Michelle sitting comfortably on my lap and said, "I'm glad you two are hitting it off. You are my two most favorite people in the world!" Kelsey leaned down and kissed her mother on the lips, the two of them making their lips smack loudly as they did so. The young woman started to straighten up, but then hesitated and turned to me and bussed me on the corner of my mouth. "Goodnight, Mom," she said softly. "Goodnight, Mister Hamill."

She started to rise up again, but looked down at my hand which had retreated from her mother's breast and frowned. Then she grabbed my hand and placed it back atop her mother's exposed breast. "You don't have to hide the fact that Mom let you get to second base already, Mister Hamill," she said smugly. "I am totally cool with this." She patted my hand atop her mother's fleshy tit and said, "There...that's better!"

Kelsey then stood up and headed for the stairs. She turned and blew us a kiss. "Goodnight, Mom. I love you!" She climbed the first two steps and turned again and blew us another kiss and said, "I think I could love you too, Mister Hamill. Goodnight!" Before I could say a word, the teenaged girl was scooting up the stairs, breasts bouncing in her bustier, leaving her mother and I alone.

I looked down at my hand, fingers dug in slightly in Michelle's meaty breast. "Wow, she's really something, isn't she?"

Michelle stroked my face and replied, "You have no idea...she surprises me everyday." She kissed me again, gently and quickly, and looking down at my hand on her breast, added, "But enough about my sweet, sexy daughter, Mister Hamill. Would a certain teacher like to show a certain parent some special attention?"

"It would be my pleasure...the school system encourages a strong parent-teacher relationship," I replied before kissing her as my hand squeezed and caressed her exposed breast. As our tongued danced and probed, I enjoyed making Michelle shiver as I teased her swollen nipple with my hand, lightly scraped her rubbery button with my palm. Without breaking the kiss, Michelle shifted around till she was sitting on top of me, straddling me as her thighs pressed into my legs from each side, gently rocking atop my jean clad erection.

I broke the kiss suddenly to duck my head down and took her swollen nipple between my lips, making Michelle moan as I sucked and used my tongue on the throbbing nub. As I nursed at her large tit, my hand was sliding over her other breast, squeezing it through the threadbare cotton of her T-shirt. I let her nipple slip from my lip as I heard a soft, ripping sound and realized that I had snagged a small hole and torn it open wider with an exploring finger.

Michelle was breathing hard and staring at me with dark, hooded eyes. "Sorry about that," I murmured, glancing down just long enough to confirm the tear, a three inch gash that revealed the upper swell of her still partly covered breast.

"Shirt's toast, anyway," Michelle hissed. "Go ahead and finish it. Tear my shirt off me."

Her offer of this pseudo-violent act sent a wave of arousal through me and with a snarl, I hooked my fingers into the ragged holes of her shirt and tore it wide open, completely exposing her lovely breasts. A couple more jerks and the shirt fell off her arms in tatters to fall on the floor while the woman in my lap moaned, her heavy breasts, like beautiful, heavy gourds heaving with excitement.

Michelle nearly growled as she placed her hands on my cheeks and pulled my face to her for a quick, wet kiss and then guided me down to her breasts, allowing me to nuzzle her fleshy tits, moaning happily as I licked and kissed my way over her meaty breasts, nuzzling and sucking at her thick, long nipples that I could feel throbbing with excitement as I rolled my tongue around and over them.

We were kissing again, juicy, messy kisses as our tongues writhed feverishly around each other in between slathering licks at each others lips. As we kissed, Michelle's hands worked furiously at my belt buckle, undoing the button on my jeans before she slid a little backwards on my legs and yanked my zipped down. I groaned as I felt her hand, warm and soft reach into my fly and into my shorts, searching for my erect cock.

Michelle broke the kiss and was suddenly on her knees, hands tearing my sneakers from my feet and then with the expertise that only a mother possesses, tugged my jeans down and off, flinging them and my shorts away as she triumphantly seized my freed penis in her hand. "Oh God, you are so big, John!" she moaned as she wrapped her long, slender fingers around my shaft and slowly stroked it. She moved in and blew warm air across my throbbing cock head. Michelle looked up at me wickedly and said, "You've been hard all night. Did I give you this erection or did Kelsey make you hard?"

This was a dangerous question, but I suddenly found myself not wanting to ever lie to this woman and I told her the truth, "It was both of you! I've never met a mother and daughter who were so sexy and hot!"

Michelle grinned, obviously pleased for my answer...because of my honesty or for some unknown perverse reason of her own, I hadn't a clue. "God, John. I am going to fuck your brains out," she panted. "But first..." Michelle leaned forward, her mouth opening wide and expertly wrapped her lips around the head of my penis and took me in her mouth, her tongue dancing wildly over my tumescent flesh.

"Oh my God!" I moaned as I felt Michelle take more of me into her mouth, swallowing inch after inch of my erection with practiced ease. My hands found their way into her dark hair, twisting her long tresses and tensing to keep her mouth on my cock. Michelle began to bob her head back and forth, moderating her pace in response to pressure from my guiding hands. Her dark eyes were fixed on my face, monitoring my expressions as she learned my most sensitive spots as her tongue rolled over the swollen glans. This woman knew what she was doing and she knew what she wanted.

After a couple of minutes of her sweet mouth on my hard dick, Michelle let me slip from her lips, the air seeming incredibly cold to my penis after residing in her hot mouth. Michelle smoothly rose to her feet, taking my hand and urging me up as she said, "I want you in my bed now...your cock in my pussy in my bed...now, John!"

I found myself being led to the stairs, Michelle shifting her hold on me from my hand to my cock even as I asked in a stuttering voice. "Are...are you sure? I mean, what about Kelsey...should we...with her in the house?" Inwardly, I cursed that teacher mentality of mine, wanting to shut it up, but seemingly unable to do so.

Michelle began to guide me up the steps, slowly taking them one by one walking backwards as she said, "Kelsey won't mind, John. Hell, she'll probably be fingering herself as we fuck, hearing us." Her evil grin grew as she added, "And she will hear us, John. This cock is going to make me scream...you're going to make me scream, teacher man and you know it!"

I was speechless, stunned and aroused by her lewd and frank words. Just when I thought I might reply, Michelle suddenly sat down on the stairs about halfway up and said, "I have to suck this beautiful cock again." She guided me to her lips and began sucking my dick loudly, making wet slurping noise. My head was spinning as I suddenly wondered what Kelsey would make of this scene being played out on the stairs of her home – her mother naked from the waist up, sucking the very erect cock of her teacher who was naked from the waist down.

The thought of the teenage girl seeing her mother and me in such a carnal spectacle nearly made me lose control and I had to withdraw from Michelle's mouth. "I am about to explode," I gasped, Michelle's knowing grin telling me I didn't have to explain why.

She rose to her feet again, wrapping fingers around my saliva coated cock and said, "I wouldn't mind, honey. I expect to taste your sweet spunk soon enough, but maybe there are other places I'd like to have you cum in first." Her frank and lewd words nearly made me cum in her hands, but somehow I held off. Maybe it had been the beers, I'd had earlier...I was always a little slower to cum after a few drinks.

Michelle led me down a hallway, a grandfather clock ticking calmly as we passed by. A door was shut, but I heard music playing lowly and again my cock flirted with cumming as I realized that we were passing Kelsey's bedroom. We stopped at the next door down and Michelle swung the door open and led me inside. All around the room were several candles, lit and flickering and Michelle stared at them in mute surprise. There was no need to flip on the lights as the shimmering candlelight provided us with more than adequate light and lent the room a more intimate and romantic feel.

Shaking her head, her voice, filled with emotion, Michelle said softly, "That kid...she never ceases to amaze me!"

I looked around and nodded at the candles resting on a shelf, high above the bed, the smell of jasmine thick in the air. "Kelsey did this? She knew you and I would be coming up here?"

Michelle nodded and replied, "That girl is such a romantic and I guess she wanted to do something special for us." She grinned wolfishly at me and slipped her arms around me and said, "Well, let us not disappoint her, teacher man!" We kissed again, her right hand sliding under my shirt to caress my chest while her left hand slowly stroked my slick cock." Then Michelle was tugging my shirt over my head and flinging it carelessly away, pressing her mouth to my chest to lick at my pebbled nipples while I fumbled with the buttons to her jeans, finally feeling them part so I could slip my hand into her pants, moaning as I found no panties, but instead slipped fingers through trimmed bush hair and then into slick, wet flesh, her labia parting around my fingers.

I spun Michelle around and pulled her tight against me, her blue jean covered ass, feeling rough against my aroused cock as I nibbled at her neck and shoulders while I continued to rub her aroused pussy. Amidst her sighs of pleasure, I slowly kissed my way down her back until I reached her jeans and then I slowly tugged them down, revealing her full, round butt cheeks which I kissed as I worked her jeans down until she could step out of them.

I flung them after my abandoned shirt and steered her around to face me and slowly I kissed my way up her legs, circling around her pussy, smelling its strong, rich aroma as I ran my lips and tongue up her thigh and over her low stomach and then back down the other thigh, making her gasp with anticipation that finally evolved into a lusty moan as I pressed my face against her pussy. Aroma became sweet flavor as I slipped my tongue between her slick lips and drove deep inside, scooping up her juices and drinking them like ambrosia from heaven.

Michelle's fingers slipped through my hair as she pressed my face more firmly against her mound, moaning, "So sweet, John...so damned sweet." I lapped up her juices, growing hungrier for her with each swipe of my tongue as I explored her soft folds – my tongue slithering over and around her labia, discovering her fat clitoris, fully emerged from its hood. I teased Michelle as I circled the thick nub, not letting my tongue touch it until she was shaking with pleasure and need. As I rolled my tongue over her clitoris, I slid my hands up the back of her legs to cup the swell of her buttocks, anticipating her suddenly going weak as my tongue collaborated with her clitoris to make her explode with ecstatic pleasure"

A howl of pure pleasure emerged from Michelle's lips as her fingers tightened on my head to echo around the room and beyond. I became a little more enthusiastic as pussy cream gushed heavily onto my face and I felt pleasure at giving Michelle pleasure and growing arousal as I wondered what Kelsey's reaction to hearing her mother cry out with sexual delight.

"Fu-fuck me, John." Michelle wailed as she tried to stagger back, breaking free of my grip, leaving me to scramble to my feet, her juices dripping from my chin. She backed into the bed and fell back, trembling as she scrambled backwards, moving up onto the bed with her heels kicking. She spread her legs wide, her labia parting to reveal the glistening pink flesh within. "Fuck me, John!" she moaned holding out her arms to me. "Fuck me, please, teacher man!"

I moved with the desires and energy of a man half my age, wanting this woman as I hadn't wanted a woman since I was a horny teenager anxious to get laid for the first time. I bounded up onto the bed and was between Michelle's widespread legs almost before I was conscious of it. I eased myself on top of her, feeling her wetness against my shaft and her pillow like breasts spreading with my sudden weight. Michelle drew her legs up along my thighs, rolling her hips to move into a better position.

We kissed, simultaneously pressing our lips together as her pussy lips kissed and opened for the swollen head of my cock. Michelle's eyes widened as I moved into her, inducing her to moan into my mouth as her pussy, wet and tight, yielded to my throbbing manhood, wrapping me in her fiery, slick flesh as I realized I hadn't felt this hard...this long and thick, in years. Sweet pleasure blossomed in our joined loins and we both cried out in ecstasy as we came together as if we'd been lovers all of our adult lives.

Michelle rolled her hips and then shifted just so and I found myself completely inside her pulsating, wet cunt, her legs coming up to wrap around my lower back, pulling me against her as if she never wanted to let me go. Her fingers slipped through my hair and then slowly clawed down my back as I throbbed inside her, not moving as we both savored being so intimately joined together.

Our kiss ended, Michelle nibbling at my lower lip before letting it end. "You feel...oh, Michelle, you feel so good...so right," I breathed hoarsely.

I felt her tremble beneath me as her pussy seemed to clasp me even more tightly as she gasped, "You are so big...so perfect for me. I love your cock, John." She kissed me again and said, "I love how you make me feel."

We stared into each other's eyes for a long minute and then I slowly began moving atop her, withdrawing my throbbing cock from her pussy as I whispered, "It's just the beginning, I will make you feel even better. I withdrew maybe halfway, amazed at how cool the warm air of the bedroom was after being enveloped in her hot pussy and then thrust back in, drawing a loud cry from her. Again and again, I worked my cock back and forth, fucking her as my head spun with happiness and pleasure.

In twelve years with my ex...it had never felt this right. No woman in my life felt as natural and perfect as Michelle did underneath, becoming even sweeter as she began to move in time with me, rolling and thrusting her hips upwards to meet my cock, clasping it tightly as I slid in and out of her heavenly pussy. Perhaps she had been aroused as much as I had been, but almost too soon, I sensed her impending orgasm as she began to moan and cry and as I fucked her faster and harder, her wails became screams of passion and delight and I had no doubt that if her daughter was awake, she could hear us and if she had been asleep, we were definitely waking her up...maybe waking up the entire neighborhood.

The feel of her tight, hot pussy and the way she cried out with pleasure, combined with the knowledge that Kelsey had to be listening to us in the next room to suddenly send me over the edge despite my best efforts to control myself. "Oh, Michelle! Love, I'm gonna cum!" I sobbed as I sank my cock deep inside her, feeling my entire body begin to clench as my sperm boiled over and exploded from my cock to bathe her womb in hot semen.

Michelle slipped over the edge as well as her legs fell away and she drew them up so she could push upwards against my cock, her leg muscles straining as her feet, flat on the mattress, pushed upwards. Her fingernails clawed at my already scratched back as she screamed, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" over and over again.

Too soon I had shot my load, filling her pussy with the cum of a long overdue orgasm. It was lovely and yet disappointing as I had wanted to last longer...for her and for myself...it had been that good...closer to perfection than I had ever known. As we both settled down, I looked into Michelle's lovely eyes and murmured, "Sorry...it's been a while."

Michelle looked at me incredulously and replied, "Nothing to apologize for, lover. That was fantastic. I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did the way I've been loving on you tonight."

Her words made me beam with pleasure and I murmured, "Thank you, Michelle."

I rose up to withdraw and move off her – feeling my now semi-erect cock reducing down, but Michelle raised her trembling legs and wrapped them around me and rasped, "Lover, you're not going anyway." When I raised a questioning eyebrow, she added, "Just rest lover and when your recover, I want you to fuck my brains out!"

I kissed her, glowing with pleasure at her confidence in me. "I hope I'm up to it, Michelle," I replied. "But, I'm fifty-one. It might be a while."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers