A Party To Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

Kevin stared at his bottle and sighed. "I really do Paul, I really do. I don't think I've ever been this attracted to a woman before. But there's something that seems out of place, and I haven't got it figured out yet. She's almost 50 but seems so naive, so innocent. Is it an act? She doesn't seem like the type to play games. Am I reading too much into things?"

"There's something you should know about Karen." Paul went into the details about Karen's past trauma, her inability to connect with men, and her virginity. By the look on Kevin's face, he was as stunned as Paul had been.

"Kevin, I can't think of a Dom that would be better suited to train her than you. Actually, I had been thinking of speaking to you about her. But she has a lot of issues that will make things harder on both of you. I'd understand if you wanted to walk away."

Kevin looked out the window and watched Karen helping Lynn with some gardening chores. "I'll take my chances."

The next day, Paul and Kevin were making a trip to the dumps and the sisters were alone in the house. Lynn and Karen were in Master Paul's bedroom talking. Karen had noticed the ropes and cuffs attached to the bed.

"What are these for sis?" She was slowly stroking the rope. Lynn had a mischievous look on her face. "Want to find out?"

Karen looked at her sister and smiled. "Yes, please, I want to know all about what you and your Master do together."

"Get undressed and get up on the bed on your hands and knees." Lynn fumbled to cuff Karen's wrists and tied her ankles. "If you were pierced, we could use the chains. Maybe someday you'll have a Master that will do that for you. There! Try to move sis."

Karen tried to struggle, but all that happened were that the handcuffs tightened on her wrists. "Ow, that hurts."

"Then don't struggle ya big baby." Lynn pulled her blindfold out of the drawer and slipped it over Karen's face. "Now you see what I see when I'm tied. I love the blindfold, helps me relax."

Karen listened intently for where Lynn was. She could hear movement but was confused. She gasped when she felt the first blow. "What was that?"

"Just a crop sis. Did it hurt? You have a nice red stripe on your ass now." Lynn was giggling. Now she knew what she looked like when Master striped HER ass.

"I'm not sure, try it again." WHAP! A second stripe glowed bright red on her other cheek. Karen backed up into the third strike. "I feel like my pussy is starting to throb. Why is that happening? Is there something wrong with me?"

"It means you're a pain slut sis. Some Dom is going to have a great time with you!" She raised her hand for the forth strike when fingers closed around her wrist and a hand covered her mouth. She had almost cried out before realizing it was her Master.

He put his finger to his lips to tell her to keep quiet. He and Kevin had been watching from the doorway. Kevin quietly took the crop and walked behind Karen. He expertly laid down several smacks in quick succession.

"Oh fuckkkkkk, sis, I-I can feel my pussy starting to leak!"

Kevin came up close to her and pushed the crop handle into her dripping cunt, not too far, not wanting to hurt her, just tease her. He slid it back and forth over her clit as Karen moaned. Her hips pushed against the handle, and her body quickly began to tremble.

Paul had Lynn in his arms and his hands under her shirt, teasing her nipples and licking her neck. Lynn was transfixed, watching her sister being led to her first bondage and pain induced orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkk, I'm cominnnngggggg" Karen's body spasmed and jerked on the bed, her breathing ragged, her body flushed. There was a puddle of her fluids on the bed beneath her.

Karen was panting as Kevin backed to the doorway. Paul released Lynn, still telling her to be silent. They walked out of the room, and Lynn slowly returned to her sister's side. She gently removed the ropes and cuffs.

"Oh my God sis, that was amazing! I didn't expect you to make me cum. It was incredible. Thank you sis, thank you!

Lynn smiled softly at her sister. "You're welcome sis, I think you are really going to enjoy this life. I really do." They walked together into the kitchen and saw Paul and Kevin sitting there drinking a beer. Paul looked up at them and smiled. "Hello girls, having a nice day?"

Lynn smiled back, Karen blushed.

~~~~~~ Caught Red Handed ~~~~~~

Kevin's guest room was on one side of the Master bedroom, Karen's on the opposite. He was laying in bed, trying to sleep. But all he saw when he closed his eyes was Karen's face. Then he heard the telltale sounds of Paul and his little slut fucking.

He smiled as he heard Paul tell his submissive to cum for him. Kevin closed his eyes and pictured himself with Karen underneath him. He couldn't listen anymore, it was time to take a walk and get away from the erotic sounds next door.

He walked out of his room and saw Karen sitting on the floor at their door, her ear pressed close. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of pleasure on her face. Kevin could see her hand stuffed into her pajama bottoms.

His cock twitched as he pictured her fingers sliding in and out of her wet cunt. Just as they heard Paul releasing into his slut, Lynn screamed out her pleasure and in perfect time and pitch, so did Karen.

Kevin was mesmerized as he watched her body writhing on the floor. He was rooted in place and speechless. As she calmed her breathing and regained her senses, she opened her eyes and saw Kevin's eyes glued to hers.

She looked at him and was overcome with a feeling she'd never had before. She felt a new warmth cascading through her entire body. She couldn't take her eyes off him, his muscular body. She had never seen him without his shirt on. All he had on was a pair of jeans.

Karen was mortified. She didn't know what to do. She had to get away from Kevin Sir's eyes. They followed her as she jumped up and ran down the hallway. Where could she go? Where could she hide from him? She saw the door that led to the basement and ran through it. Kevin saw the door closing behind her.

He quietly walked down the staircase and saw her standing in the middle of the floor, in awe of the equipment she found there. He walked up behind her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders and stroked down her arms. "You've never been down here."

"N-n-o Kevin Sir, never." She was wide eyed as she looked around the room and saw the St. Andrews Cross, the shackles, and the wall covered with various whips, crops, and other devices she didn't even know the names of.

She turned to face him, her crimson blush obvious. She couldn't look up at him. She was so embarrassed. He had caught her masturbating. Her eyes were glued to the floor.

"Little one, its all right. Its normal. Lots of people do it." He gently lifted her chin and looked into her dark eyes. They were filled with her tears. His heart swelled with love for her, and he barely knew her. But he knew that he would be her Master.

He kissed her eyelids and tasted her tears. He gently laid kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and then her mouth. He didn't want to scare her and wouldn't push her. But he felt her kissing him back and opening her mouth to him. He slid his tongue between her teeth and tentatively touched inside her mouth. She followed his lead perfectly. He let go of her mouth and kissed down her throat and across her shoulders.

He could hear her breathing quickening and could feel her hard nipples pushing through her thin pajama top. He led her slowly to the bed in the corner of the room.He gently laid her down, covering her with his body, never breaking contact.

They kissed like teenagers, making out while the parents were upstairs sleeping. He could feel his cock hard and straining to break out of his pants. He forced himself to stop and sat up, looking at her. She looked up and started to cry.

"Little one, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you, I'm sorry." He had never said he was sorry to one of his subs before. He'd never felt so protective of anyone's feelings. He just knew he couldn't do anything to hurt her. She didn't know how important it would be for them to move slowly. But he did.

"You don't want me either? I thought You did, Kevin Sir." The tears streamed down her face. "I want to belong to You Kevin Sir, like Lynn belongs to Master Paul." She looked so innocent in her flannel pajamas with the glow in the dark dog paws.

"I want you more than you could ever know Karen. But we've hardly talked since we met. We should get to know each other first. I know you're a virgin Karen. And I AM going to be the one to take that from you, but at the right time. And you will belong to me. I promise you that."

"Now lets get you back to bed." He helped her up from the bed, wiped the tears off her face and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "Soon Karen, very soon, I promise."

Kevin and Karen walked arm and arm into the kitchen from the basement just as Paul and Lynn walked in.

"Uh, Kevin? Is there something I should know? Karen is under my protection you know. I don't want to have to kick your ass." Paul spoke with a gleam in his eyes and a smirk on his face.

Lynn was speechless. Her sister who was petrified of men was in her pajamas with a half clothed man and looked guilty!

"No ass kicking needed bro. We just needed a private place to talk is all. I think we'll be doing a lot of talking in the near future. By the way, I think Karen liked some of the things she saw down there. I may have to borrow a few things while I'm here."

Karen's face was radiating heat. How many more times could she blush in one night?

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12