A Passing Fancy

Story Info
The strange adventures of a girl and her dildo.
1.9k words
3.11
56.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by saying that this is a true story. Also let me warn you that my writing style may not be to your taste; it's fairly journalistic and I tend to shy away from graphic descriptions. I assume the reader has a working imagination and can fill in any details I may gloss over. That being said, here we go...

Since I know this is important to some readers, let me briefly describe myself. (Feel free to skip this paragraph if you want. It's not central to the story.) As of the time of this writing, I'm twenty-one and about to enter my final year at a small, private, southern California college. I'm majoring in English, so if you notice any mistakes... um... let's just call it artistic license, okay? I'm Asian (American-born Chinese), 5'2" tall, slim, pretty, and of course, modest. On with the show...

Shopping Spree:

All of the events described in this story happened during the summer break following my first year of college. I was born and raised in a small town in Wisconsin and was staying with my parents for the summer. I'm sure anyone who has ever lived in a small Midwestern town can tell you that there really isn't that much to do there; at least that's been my experience. My hometown is no different, so I looked for any excuse I could find to get out town as often as possible.

A few of my high school friends were students at the University of Wisconsin and, more than once that summer, I used them as my excuse to go to Madison for a few days. For those of you who have never been to Madison, let me tell you that it is completely unlike the rest of the state. Madison is very liberal, very young, and very "progressive". It's like the Berkeley of the Midwest. After having spent the school year in California, I felt more at home in Madison than in my hometown and took every opportunity I could to go there. On one occasion, I told my parents that I was going to Madison to visit my friends for the day, but I have to admit that I really had other plans.

As I mentioned, there wasn't much to do in my hometown that summer. Add to that the fact that my boyfriend was halfway across the country and you can understand why found myself masturbating in the tub almost every day while my parents were away at work. This was all good, clean fun but I like to have something in me when I do it and there really wasn't much around that fit the bill (believe me, I looked). So I decided that I would go to Madison to buy a dildo.

I checked the Madison Yellow Pages at the library and took down the names and addresses of a couple of adult bookstores. Armed with these and the excuse of visiting my friends, I set off to do the dirty deed. The perfect crime!

I drove to Madison and went to the one that had looked the most promising, the Red Letter Bookstore. It had a small parking lot off the main street and, after driving around the block a few times, I got up the courage to pull in.

This was my first and last visit to an adult bookstore. If you've never been to one, you're lucky. Creepy is the word that best describes the experience. Everyone was ashamed to be there and no one looked at each other as they were shopping. I was the only woman there, the other customers being mostly normal-looking guys. I felt very awkward and ashamed the whole time I was in the store but, as long as I was there, I was determined to do what I had come to do.

There was an adult toy section in one corner of the store and after hovering around it for a few minutes, I walked over and started looking around. There was quite a selection; more than I had counted on. I hadn't really thought about what kind of dildo I would get and I didn't know which one to choose. The one thing that I knew for sure was that I didn't want to have to come back to this place to buy another one, so I ended up going a little overboard. Better safe than sorry, right?

Let me describe the dildo that I chose, since it plays a central role in this story (and others). It was twelve inches long; thick but not too thick; made of soft, flesh tone rubber; and the base had a molded rubber scrotum that was concave on the bottom so that it could be used as a suction cup (I thought this would be handy in the tub). But the funniest thing about it was... it was "pose-able". You could bend it any way you wanted and it would hold its shape. This was the surrogate boyfriend I had selected.

When I think back on it now, I can laugh, but at the time it was not nearly so funny as it was excruciatingly embarrassing. Here was this tiny Asian girl, all of one hundred pounds, walking up to the counter with her single purchase: the largest dildo in the store. I was dying inside, but I handed over my money, not looking up, got my change, and headed back to the car. Mission accomplished!

(As a side note, people to whom I've told this story always seem to want to know if I still have this dildo. The answer is no. I got curious one day about what was inside it, so... get ready to cringe guys... I cut it open to see. There was a thin, hollow, flexible aluminum tube that ran down the center of the dildo. After I pulled this out, it just wasn't the same. I now have a more reasonably sized replacement an ex-boyfriend bought for me.)

Road Trip:

I had a lot of fun with my new toy that summer, but the sexiest, strangest, stupidest thing I did with it had its beginnings in the drive back home from the adult bookstore. As I drove through Madison on my way out of town, I managed to free the big dildo from its shrink-wrap. I placed it on the passenger's seat; hiding it under the black plastic bag the clerk had put it in.

When I got on the highway, I pulled it out and placed it on my lap. I was amazed at just how big the thing was and was really looking forward to trying it out when I had the chance. There weren't many cars on the road, so when I was a safe distance from all other traffic, I picked up the big dildo in my right hand, brought it to my lips, and began sucking on it. I continued doing this whenever I was out of sight of the other drivers and I ended up sucking it all the way home. Doing this made me feel incredibly slutty and very excited.

Over the next few weeks, I played with my toy in every way imaginable (no, I won't describe this!). One thing that I learned in those few weeks was how to take the dildo down my throat without gagging. I had to work at this, but it wasn't really all that hard. I got to the point where I could take about nine or ten inches down my throat without any real trouble. I tried as hard as I could to get the whole thing down, but the end kept hitting my vocal chords (maybe? I don't know anatomy all that well) and it wouldn't go any farther. Still, I could hold the dildo by the base (above the scrotum) in one hand and take the thing all the way down my throat until my hand hit my mouth. This was an incredible turn-on for me since, due to the perspective when the tip was positioned at my lips, the dildo appeared impossibly long to me. With practice, I was able even to piston the dildo in and out of my throat without gagging. (Needless to say, this has proved to be a valuable skill.)

Now for the main course...

Later that summer, I had planned a weekend trip to Chicago and as I was packing I thought it was probably a good idea to take the dildo with me, since I didn't want my mom stumbling across it while I was gone. So I packed it along with my other things, got in the car, and took off. After I was out of town, I took out the big dildo and put it on my lap, just as I had before. And, just like before, whenever there were no other cars to be seen, I had the dildo in my mouth. This time, though, I was enjoying practicing my deepthroat technique as I drove along the highway. Of course, as soon as a car came too close, I'd pull the dildo out of my mouth and place it back in my lap.

As I got farther away from home, I began to think, "I'm never going to see these people again. Who cares if they see me!" I began to get bolder and bolder with every passing mile. By the time I got to Chicago, this was what I was doing...

I would watch my rearview mirror for cars coming up on me from behind. (I tried very hard to make sure there were no children in the car before doing this, mind you.) When a car got near enough and was getting ready to pass me (it was a four-lane highway), I would pick the big dildo up with my right hand just above the scrotum and take it all the way down my throat until my hand hit my mouth. Then, as the car passed me, I would slowly pull the dildo out of my mouth so that the people in the other car could see how big it was. I would then begin pistoning it in and out of my mouth, taking it in completely and pulling it out completely each time. I continued doing this until the car had passed.

Most people didn't even notice but there were some that definitely did! The reactions were different for different drivers. One car hit the brakes and held back from passing me (they obviously didn't approve), many honked and waved, many stayed right alongside me to enjoy the show, one car even passed me, pulled over to the shoulder, and passed me again for an encore!

In retrospect, it was pretty stupid since I was potentially opening myself up to violence if some nut decided to follow me all the way to Chicago, but luckily no one was that nutty. All in all it was a very exciting performance, not only for my audience, but for me as well. It's something I still get turned-on thinking about.

Epilogue:

While in Chicago, I put on another brief performance with my costar. For a short time, I actually walked down a Chicago street while openly sucking on the tip of my dildo. It was truly a surreal moment, everyone looked but no one said a word. After a short time, I hid the dildo back under my coat and went on my way.