A Passion for the Game Pt. 04

Story Info
Carrir and Tanya pickup the publicity photos.
1.5k words
4.34
24.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
618 Followers

A week after the photo shoot for the Sun Touch ad campaign

Please read the prior chapter of the "Passion for the Game" story to better understand the context of this chapter otherwise you may not understand has led up to this point in the story. As always comments and ideas for future chapters are always welcome.

Subsequent chapters are in the works and will be published very soon so keep an eye out.

A week after the photo shoot for the Sun Touch ad campaign and two days before Carrie's and Tanya's next match they took an afternoon off from practice to visit Jeff, the director of the photo shoot. They had no sooner walked in the lobby than they saw a full A week after the photo shoot for the Sun Touch ad campaign size poster of Carrie in all her naked glory holding a bottle of sun lotion staring them straight in their faces. It was a full frontal shot that showed every intimate part of Carrie's body, leaving nothing at all to the imagination. Carrie put her hand over her mouth in shock at the display.

"OMG" was all she said as a blush covered her face.

It was one of the later pictures taken just after she was oiled up with the tanning oil. The dark oil made it even more erotic, making her body slick and shiny. The sun was at just the right angle to highlight every inch of her and that means really ever inch.

The poster was so large that even the goose bumps on her bare breasts were clearly visible. But it wasn't the goose bumps that first caught your eyes. Your eyes just gravitated to the nipples which were unbelievably hard and elongated. The areolas were dark and contracted, with each nipple extending at least a ¾ of an inch just begging for your attention.

If you could pull your eye away from the tantalizing treats you'd see a tight stomach showing just the beginning of a six pack guiding you to the V between Carrie's unbelievable long legs. Once there her freshly shaved pussy shined as smooth as a baby's bottom. If her nipples didn't give away her level of arousal there was no mistaking it in her pussy. It was engorged and open with just a tempting sliver of pink showing.

The innocent beach girl who loved volleyball was gone. Replace by a naked and oiled vixen who looked like we was ready to mount the first penis she could find. She had the look of a woman with needs and a strong desire to have the fulfilled.

Carrie had never seen herself like this. It wasn't like she was in the habit of snapping nude pictures of herself, but this was a side of her that she didn't think she possessed. She was truly speechless. She couldn't believe that the person in the picture was actually her.

"Holy fuck Carrie, this is the hottest picture I've ever seen. I have to get a copy of that for my apartment." Tanya yelled out with much enthusiasm.

Carrie studied the poster, amazed and stunned at what she was seeing. She had to admit that the woman in the picture was hot. What she couldn't grasp was that it was her. She was mesmerized by the picture. She was totally nude and everything was totally on display. Did she really look like that and OMG her face looked like something out of one of those girlie magazines.

"Hello, you must be Carrie and Tanya, the volleyball players." a young woman said as she glanced back and forth from the poster to Carrie.

"It's so nice to meet you in the flesh." she added before becoming suddenly aware of her awkwardly analogy to the picture. That was all Carrie was sporting in the poster, her flesh. All of it and nothing else. With her perfect all over tan it didn't look like her body ever saw the shadows of clothes.

"Came out well, don't you think? You photograph so well. I'm sure we'll sell a lot with you representing us."

"But how can you put that out here? Anyone can see it!" Carrie said embarrassed at its public display.

"Sun Touch owns the building so I guess they can show anything if it's their building." the young lady answered.

"You're very beautiful Carrie and OMG, that body of yours is to die for." she continued with an air of lust in her voice.

Carrie continued to study the picture intently. She looked like sex served up on a plate. She was not smiling in the picture but looked like she felt at the time it was taken. OMG, what a sight.

Carrie remembered that scene. It was just after Tanya and Janet had both applied the oil. She had to fight back having an orgasm right there in front of everyone and when they started shooting she was in a fog. 'Is that what I looked like out there?' she thought, 'I'm not fooling anyone. I look like I need to be fucked right there.' Her nipples hardened even more at just the thought and now showed though her light top.

She was still in a state of shock when the young lady ushered them into Jeff's office. Three other full size posters of a nude Carrie stood in the center of his office.

"Damn! This one is even hotter. This is the one I want." Tanya screamed referring to a similar full size poster of Carrie, this time with a volleyball resting on her bare hip.

Carrie just stared open mouthed at all posters, each one more embarrassing than the other. There was one with her doing one of her breast first dives into the sand with the caption "Sun Touch protects even your most delicate parts." which was a subtle inference that they might actually protect her breasts from the abrasion of the sand, which was not accurate in any sense.

"Sit down, sit down."Jeff said offering two chairs.

"They came out really well, don't you think? We didn't even have to touch them up like we usually do."

'Yea, they came out great if you're selling sex.' Carrie thought to herself.

"But, you can't, ah, use these. They're, um, indecent. Isn't there laws against showing... well, you know...?" Carrie asked, finally getting her voice.

"Yea, we'll only use these where we can. We'll unfortunately have to cover those beautiful tits and your pussy for most of the magazines. We have a tons of others too." Jeff replied as he spread more 8 x 10 and larger pictures all over his large desk.

There were pictures taken from every conceivable angle, some showing her just from the waist up and some full body shots front and back. There actually weren't that many where the bottles or ball covered her. There was one particular set where Carrie was looking over her shoulder holding one of the bottles looking back at the camera. There were also full body shots with her heart shape ass full on display.

"That's one that we're planning to use in a lot of our campaign ads." Jeff said.

"You can show my butt like that in an ordinary magazine?" Carrie asked.

"Yea, you're not showing any more than you would in a thong. Asses are allowed. And yours is the best. I think we're going to overlay our logo on your left cheep as if it right on you skin.

There was another set of her coming out of the water with the water rushing off her oiled body. The sun was just at the right angle to highlight her curves, every one of them. She looked like some vixen emerging from the water. She actually looked quite intimidating in these.

There were others with here making her way through the crowd which were practically erotic since the people in the crowd were dressed and Carrie was completely naked.

All in all there had to be close to a thousand photos of Carrie and she was not wearing a stitch of clothing in any of them.

"But, um, what about these posters?" Carrie asked.

"They're used mainly for the display booth and special appearances. We'll have to cover up your naughty bits for some of the places, I'm sure. These over there are for you. We made an extra set for you." Jeff explained.

"I don't want them." Carrie shot back.

"I want them then." Tanya jumped in.

They looked over some more photos while Carrie was sitting there in stunned disbelief. They briefly talked about the appearances and the sponsor's reception after the next tournament, but Carrie was lost in all the nude photos floating around to pay attention.

The woman that they had met earlier had come in and wrapped four of the posters that had been lining the opposite wall of the room and handed them to Tanya as they left.

"Be careful with them." she said as they walked out past the poster in the lobby, "Nice to meet you."

"What are you going to do with them?" Carrie asked with a tinge of embarrassment in her voice as Tanya struggled to get them in her SUV without bending them.

"I don't know. Probably line them up in my apartment and stare at them when you're not around."

"Yea, probably get off to them more likely."

Carrie said with a small laugh starting to relax a little for the first time since seeing the first poster.

Carrie1
Carrie1
618 Followers