A Passion for the Game Pt. 07

Story Info
After an exciting day at the beach the girls go to a cafe.
4.6k words
4.48
26.8k
11
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

"You guys had enough of the beach for today?" Carrie asked, having calmed down a bit from her naked surfing exhibition. The adrenalin having left Carrie's body brought her back to earth and renewed her stress from laying out on a public beach in the nude.

"Yea, I'm getting hungry. What do you say we check out that new café down at the harbor?" Tanya answered.

Lisa and Tanya slowly got organized and started packing their stuff.

"OK, Lisa... ah... How about giving my bikini back? I think I've gotten enough exposure for one day."

"Oh come on Carrie. Are you suddenly going to get all modest after all this?" Tanya asked.

"It's not that, but you can't expect me to just go naked the rest of the day, can you?"

"Now that's an idea." Tanya said taking her time brushing some loose sand off Carrie's bare butt.

"Stop that you perv!"

She maneuvered around fending off Tanya's hands, but her action only seemed to attract the attention of anyone that wasn't already aware of the naked girl's presence. More people had arrived since they had come and now numerous people had a clear view of the naked blonde. It wasn't like Carrie's bikini covered much of anything but it did meet some levels of decency even if just barely.

Lisa slid on her cover up and quickly snatched up their blanked ensuring that Carrie had nothing at all to cover up with. Tanya also slipped on her shorts adding to the contrast between their attire and Carrie's.

Carrie giving up hope of getting her bikini back any time soon picked up her surfboard and used it to shield at least part of her body from the unwanted stares. She was definitely the object of everyones attention as men and women look on. The attention did not go unnoticed by Carrie as a blush of embarrassment ran over her. Luckily her perfectly tanned body hid that aspect of her embarrassment.

As they approached the concession area a young lady dressed in shorts and a T-shirt ran up to Carrie.

"Hey aren't you Carrie the volleyball player?"

Carrie just held her head low trying in vain to cover her naked body with the surfboard.

"Yea, that's you. I'd recognize that body anywhere." she said with enthusiasm. She and her friend huddled around Carrie undressing her with their eyes. Opps, only that Carrie was already undressed.

"We saw you play the other week. You were amazing. I can't believe you played in front of all those people naked. That was awesome. I don't know how you did it. I'd have died."

Her enthusiasm was matched by her friend who although not as vocal was committing every contour of Carrie's athletic body to memorize them with her eyes.

"Yea, isn't she amazing!?" Tanya added, making herself Carrie's unofficial spokesperson.

Tanya went on to give her version of why Carrie was playing naked which the girls bought without questions. It wasn't long before they asked if they could have their picture taken with Carrie.

Tanya snatched away Carrie's surfboard before Carrie could even react leaving her completely available to her new found friends' admiring stares. Carrie fidgeted, shifting her weight back and forth as if not knowing what to do as the two girls checked her out from head to toe.

"You have such a beautiful figure, I wish I looked half as nice." the girl who had been quiet until now said.

Soon Lisa and Tanya joined in on the critique which only added to Carrie's embarrassment and as the comments continued also to her once again growing level of arousal. Carrie's nipples had begun to rise to the occasion and now really reflected her feelings.

Then one girl handed her cell phone to Lisa and stepped alongside Carrie to pose for a picture. As she did she placed her hand around Carrie's bare waist before letting it slide down to her right butt cheek.

"Tanya, I want you in this too." she hollered.

Tanya didn't need to be asked twice and hurried over to Carrie's side. On the way she paused to brush an imaginary patch of sand off Carrie's right breast, making sure to run her hand firmly over Carrie's already swollen nipple. Carrie left out a sigh and jumped back just as her new friend firmly squeezed her ass. The combination sent a surge of excitement straight to Carries sex. Before the shot was over the girl had explored a fair amount of Carrie's available flesh.

"Man, you don't have an ounce of fat on you, do you?" she added.

Next the other girl came up for her shot and already Carrie was wound up and could feel the wetness in her pussy. The other girl was not at all shy with her hands either as her quiet nature would have led you believe. The impromptu photo shoot continued with a shot of both girls, one on each side of Carrie, each with one of Carrie's cheeks firmly in hand.

Eventually they finished, and not a moment too soon as Carrie just wanted to disappear. They grabbed their stuff once again and walked back towards their car. They stopped at the showers which Carrie immediately jumped under, hoping the cool water would calm down her once again aroused body. Unfortunately it was a fully exposed outdoor shower and just as she ducked under the water two guys walked up from the parking lot. Lisa and Tanya quickly stripped to their bathing suits and stepped in as well. Tanya couldn't resist the opportunity and ran her wanting hands down over Carrie's breasts and tummy just as Carrie ducked her blonde head under the water. Carrie pushed Tanya away and jumped out of the stream of water as she noticed the audience that had formed.

She ran over to grab a towel out of the bag but was cut off by Lisa who grabbed the bag first. Tanya and Lisa quickly toweled off and put their cloths back on over their bathing suits leaving Carrie to air dry much to the delight of her audience.

Carrie was quite a sight as she walked dripping wet back to the car. Being naked on the beach was bad enough but being naked as she walked through the parking lot was 100 times worse for Carrie. She had been fighting her emotions ever since running into the two girls but it wasn't working. She fidgeted terrible as Tanya unlocked the car.

Tanya blocked Carrie as she tried to jump in the back seat. "Hey you're still wet. You're not getting in my car like that."

"Well give me a towel then at least."

"Here, I brought this for you." Tanya said as she handed Carrie some cloths that she had brought from Carrie's apartment."

Standing there naked she quickly grabbed them to cover her nudity. She eagerly pulled the small shorts up her long wet legs. The shorts that Tanya handed her were a cute pair of seriously faded blue denim cut offs that fit Carrie's cute ass nicely. They were an old pair of shorts that were really short with barely 6 inches of material to the sides. Carrie had a tiny runners butt but even so the tiny amount of material barely covered it and without panties there was always the chance of catching a glance through the leg openings not to mention the top of her butt crack if she sat down.

Carrie slowly zipped them up being extra careful as the zipper passed her bare pussy. Without any underwear she had to be extra careful not to catch any of her girl parts in the zipper. She then grabbed the top and quickly pulled it over her still wet body. It was then that she realized it barely reached to below her boobs. It was a short crop top, half shirt that Carrie would sometimes wear over her bikini top when she practiced. Without a bra she felt like her breasts were going to bounce right out if she wasn't careful. On top of that the top was light and thin from too many washings. Pulling it over her wet body made it look like she was preparing for a wet T-shirt contest.

"I can't wear this." Carrie yelled when she realized what she looked like, "This is indecent."

"Nonsense." Tanya replied, "It will be fine once it dries and besides that's all you're getting."

Carrie looked down and pulled the top out away from her still wet breasts to judge just how bad it really was.

It was bad. Wet it was like she was really in a wet T-shirt contest. Dry it would be slightly better but her areolas and nipples would still be clearly visible. The outfit had sex written all over it. The shorts were sexy by themselves but the top just teased the onlookers because it didn't really hide her breasts but just camoflashed them. At a distance she looked covered but close up everything was clearly visible.

"Hey hot stuff." Lisa teased as she turned around to check Carrie out, "I don't know which is hotter. You naked or you in that hot outfit."

Tanya had everything planned out to keep Carrie as aroused as possible throughout the day and Lisa was a great co-conspirator in her plans.

Tanya drove them to The Warf which was a restaurant with a nice outdoor café overlooking the water.

Casual dress was common at The Warf as people often came there after a day at the beach but Carrie caught everyone's eye as she walked up. The top had dried by then but was so sheer that her nipples were obvious through the thin material and even if they weren't, the material just draped her perfectly round boobs giving the sexiest tease as it hung straight down off them teasing you to take a closer look. On top of that her boobs bounced rhythmically with every step which seemed to hypnotize the onlookers.

The effect of the movement was not only on the onlookers. The movement of the thin material over Carrie's nipples kept them constantly erect and highlighted for eager eyes. The teasing effect of the material was also having its effect on Carrie. She had managed to calm down on the ride over but that was gone now. The growing attention to them seemed to just feed on itself. The more people looked the harder they got and the harder they got the more people looked.

Several heads turned as Carrie approached, and why not? They hadn't even gotten to their table before someone yelled, "Nice Tits! How about giving us a look?"

The way the top was just draping Carrie's boobs it wouldn't have been but a little flip to give them a flash but Carrie was too embarrassed to react except for a blush which flooded her face. Carrie tried to ignore the looks but she could just feel their eyes undressing her as she walked. And dressed as she was it wouldn't have been much of an effort. If Carrie was to stretch or raise her hands over her head the light top would easily slide up freeing her unbridled breasts.

"Come on Carrie, make their day!" Tanya said encouraging Carrie on.

"Stop it Tanya. It's bad enough you're parading me around like this and now you want me to start flashing?"

They finally reached their table and took their seats. The table was on the deck and right along the dock which put Carrie in plain sight of anyone that happened to stroll by so the attention wasn't likely to stop any time soon. The constant teasing of the top against her nipples and the attention of all the eager eyes had gotten Carrie's juices flowing to the point that she was getting wet.

"Damn, look at those nipples." Lisa said as she openly stared at Carrie's chest.

"Hope they don't poke a hole in that top." Tanya added.

Carrie's nipples literally tented the thin top to the point that it pulled the material away from her breast enough to obscure her areolas by the air gap that was formed by the half inch long nipples. The fact that they were slightly upturned made it even sexier.

Tanya reached over to give them a squeeze but Carrie deflected her hand. Lisa picked up the conversation and was saying something equally embarrassing just as the cute blonde waitress came up to take their drink order. You could see her eye as she easily understood the subject of their conversation.

A quiet 'wow' escaped her lips as she took in Carrie's nearly bare breasts. Carrie's upturned erect nipples seem to threaten to expose the bottoms of her breasts as they pushed on the light material that covered them.

Breaking her stare the waitress came back to reality and asked the girls for their drinks. They ordered a pitcher of beer and just as the waitress left Tanya reached over and cupped Carrie's breast squeezing Carrie's nipple hard in the process. Carrie let out a slight squeal as she pulled Tanya's hand off chest.

"Stop that you horny bitch. That's not funny." she said as she rubbed her now throbbing nipple and straightened out her top to make sure her breasts where still covered.

Carrie tried to reposition her top to minimize the exposure but her protruding nipples were obvious no matter what she did. Her hard nipples could be seen across the room. In fact the movement of the soft cloth over them just seemed to cause them to stick out more and certainly added to her already overloaded emotions. It had been a long day already and there were no signs of slowing down as each new person that passed seemed to zero in the twin points stickening out from her chest.

The conversation seemed to move back to the volleyball tournament and how well Carrie had played. Lisa discussed how Carrie had come on strong towards the end of the match when everyone else seemed to be tiring. That's when Tanya told Lisa that Carrie actually had an orgasm after they won.

"She's such an exhibitionist."

"No, I'm not an exhibitionist. I don't know what came over me out there." Carrie added, "I was just so overwhelmed by the fact that we had won. I just couldn't control my excitement."

"That's alright." Lisa said, "You're the best. I knew you looked excited but damn that's unbelievable."

Lisa was so proud of Carrie she was practically gushing as she congratulated her. Carrie blushed at the thought of her friend being so proud of her while at the same time feeling horrified at the thought of her body's reaction.

"I don't know what comes over me. I get so scared out of my mind but at the same time I get these waves of excitement at the thought that all these people are looking at me. I feel so vulnerable but at the same time I get these feelings of freedom. It's like it's just me out there and nothing else. It's wild. No feelings that I'm going to pop out or that my bottom is going to slide up my butt. There are so many conflicting emotions and a massive adrenalin rush. It's just overwhelming." Carrie went on to explain.

"Well all I know is that you play like a woman possessed. You just need to learn how to control that excitement and use if to our advantage." Tanya added.

"You keep saying that but it drives me nuts. It's like having sex while running around with a ton of people watching. I get so wound up I can't think straight."

"Damn, that sounds so wild." Lisa added.

"Carrie, it doesn't matter as long as you play like you did last week."

"Doesn't matter? It's not you out there on the verge of having an orgasm while people watch."

All the talk was causing Carrie to relive the day all over again and this only added to her arousal level. Her nipples were throbbing and she could feel the wetness in her shorts.

Tanya and Lisa laughed and snickered at Carrie's expense as they recounted her nude performance all through dinner. Carrie tried several times to change the subject but with no luck. The silliness continued and every time Carrie took a sip from her glass either Tanya or Lisa would top it off. She had consumed much more than her norm and several times more than her friends and was beginning to loosen her guard as the alcohol had its effect.

At one point at the height of one of Tanya's stories, Lisa leaned over to Carrie, wrapped her arm around her and grabbed a handful of Carrie's bare breasts under her short top. Carrie for her part barely protested as she refuted Tanya's account of the situation. Lisa seeing that as an affirmation of her attention just continued her caress as Tanya told her story. Lisa just couldn't get enough of those firm boobs after her surfing experience.

Later on seemingly forgetting where she was and what she was barely wearing Carrie at one point reached her hand over her head to get the waitresses attention and flashed the entire café as her tiny top rode up. As it came back down her still rock hard nipples prevented the light cloth from falling entirely back in place leaving her nipple and the bottom of her right breast exposed below the tiny shirt.

Seeing Carrie's breasts pop into view momentarily silenced Tanya's and Lisa's casual conversation mid sentence and refocused their attention on their blonde friend.

"Damn, you have beautiful tits!" Tanya blurted out as both she and Lisa stared.

"You two are terrible." Carrie said with a hint of embarrassment as she tugged her top back in place.

"You have the hottest figure Carrie. You should be proud of it." Tanya signed.

Then Lisa added, "If there was anyone that had no use for clothes it's you Carrie. I'd keep you naked all the time."

"Oh my god! Stop it! You two are weirding me out. Just stop it." Carrie said turning six shades of red as she again tried to adjust her brief top to better cover her boobs.

The conversation drew uncomfortable quiet as no one knew quite what to say next.

"Maybe we should just go." Carrie said looking like she was running out of gas.

They settled up and got up to go much to the disappointment of those that had become entranced by the threesome.

Carrie got up cautiously again very conscious of her skimpy attire. Those in front of her got a little view of her boobs as she got up and those behind got a pretty good view of the top of her butt as both momentarily came into view.

She adjusted her top down and tugged her short shorts up as if it would make a difference. There was no chance in hiding the foot of sexy bare skin in between. Carrie's nipples, which had momentarily calmed down, were once again standing proudly at attention, demanding that everyone take note. In addition, the gently wobble of her breasts under the thin top caused them to dance rhythmically with each step.

And if the view from the front wasn't eye catching enough, the view of Carrie's tight ass swaying under her short shorts would make your mouth water.

They were walking quietly back towards the car when someone shouted once again "Nice tits!" and this time Tanya reached around and flipped Carrie's loose top up baring her boobs to the drooling onlookers. The flash continued because Carrie's top hung up on her extended nipples leaving them and the bottom half of her breasts bare as she chased after the fleeing Tanya.

Once Carrie slowed down again Lisa wrapped her arm around Carrie trying to comfort her. She had it around Carrie's waist and was starting to caress Carrie's bare skin as they walked the rest of the way back to the car. Little did Carrie know that Tanya and Lisa had conspired to have some more fun at her expense. Just as they stopped to look out over the water, Tanya walked around and surprised Carrie by pushing her back against Lisa. Carrie was a little buzzed from the drinks and was slow to react as Tanya and Lisa grabbed the bottom of her short crop top with Tanya pulling it up baring Carrie's breasts once again. Carrie twisted trying to shield her bare breasts, but as she did, Lisa ducked down and quickly unzipped Carrie's shorts. Tanya pulled Carrie back as she pulled Carrie's top over her head. As Carrie fell backwards Lisa firmly yanked Carrie's shorts down her long legs causing her to fall. That was all that Lisa needed to pull them clean off Carrie's lean legs. In a mere second she was stripped bare, even losing her flip flops in the process. As she got back to her feet, Tanya and Lisa took off, one with her top and the other with her shorts, leaving her bare-ass naked right there on the sidewalk. Carrie was like the preverbal dear in the headlights and her clothes moved further and further away from her by the second.

Carrie hearing the whistles and catcalls from the onlookers suddenly became aware of her situation and took off running after Tanya and Lisa. She chased after them but they had quite a head start. What a sight she was to her admiring onlookers as she sprinted fully naked down the street, not even thinking of how many people might be watching. She closed the gap considerably but then Lisa tossed her shorts off the dock and into the water followed by Tanya doing the same with her top. She stopped briefly to see if they could be retrieved only to watch them sink out of sight. Now her heart was really pumping and only partially from the run.

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers
12