A Passion Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,107 Followers

Somebody tell me this ain't true.

She appeared back in the doorway glaring at me with an evil grin on her face while twirling a big purple dildo in her fingers, as if she was a cheerleader.

"This is going to be so much fun," she said, almost growling out the words.

Save me. This was not working out as planned. Not even close.

"Angela, I need a shower. I'm not ready yet. Just give me a few minutes". I needed to go to the can again too. Evidently the enema wasn't fully out yet. "Do me a favor Angela, there's some Chianti in the bag there. Grab the corkscrew from upstairs and a couple of wine glasses. I know there's an ashtray up there somewhere, grab it too. I've got some pot, it's on the dresser. Make yourself at home in my room. Put some music on. I need a shower."

I needed to go again. Then I hit the shower. I kept playing over and over in my mind all that had just transpired. I was so busted. I took my time. Just as I was starting to compose myself the water started to run cold.

Back in my room and still wrapped in Bubble's pink towel, I found Angela naked on my bed, on her hands and knees, her big ass was staring at me -- just as I had envisioned. I don't know where the CD came from but it was playing on my stereo -- Tina Turner singing The Acid Queen. She had a wine glass on the side table next to her and she was giggling while wiggling that big ass. The room stunk of pot.

My previous vision and the actual vision differed in one slight difference. Angela had her purple dildo buried in her butt.

Strangely, I wasn't grossed out at all. Actually, it was kind of hot. Her pussy was completely hairless. Big, big pussy lips. I felt my dick twitch. Not twitch -- spring to life!

"Nice," I said as I closed the door behind me, stifling us in the room. I picked up the other glass, grabbed the bottle and poured myself some wine. There was only a half a glass left in the bottle. I guess I'd been a while.

"Joey?"

"Mmmmuh? I answered rubbing her bum. She was rubbing her long clit.

"Can you cum twice in a row?" her voice all sultry.

"Maybe....why? I was gently rubbing one of her huge nipples now while holding the wine glass in my other hand.

"Because I want to suck you off, and then...." she was rubbing her clit real fast now "I want you to give me a good, long fuck."

I drained my half wine glass and put it down as she flipped herself over onto her back. The dildo was still humming away in her butt. Her big tits flopped to each side. Her areolas were huge and dark. Her nipples stuck out nearly an inch and were as thick as my little finger. She opened her legs up. Her pussy lips were massive flaps of dark skin creating quite a contrast to the bright pink inside. Her clit was visibly extended, like a tiny cock.

I dove right in. Her pussy tasted and smelled of pure sin, with maybe just a hint of soap. I licked all around, pulling her pussy lips open with my fingers and lips. I was like a kid in a toy store. This was fun! I could feel the dildo's vibrations on my tongue as I plunged it into her hole as deep as I could. My cock was as hard as a rock now.

If your child ain't all he should be now
This girl will put him right.
I'll show him what he could be now
Just give me one night.
I'm the Gypsy - the acid queen.
Pay before we start.
I'm the Gypsy - I'm guaranteed.
to tear your soul apart

Her wide hips were wiggling uncontrollably now. She was breathing hard. I wrapped my arms around her big bum and sucked her clit into my mouth.

She came instantly. I felt her hands on the back of my head pressing me in as her hips buckled on the bed. Aside from the snorting she didn't make a sound. On the third contraction the dildo popped out her ass landing against my neck, buzzing like an angry bee on the scrunched up pink towel underneath me. Slowly her contractions slowed down, then stopped. She let go of my head. I gasped for air.

Wow!

I'd never seen the look in her eyes that she had just then. She looked like an animal about to pounce. My dick was hard and I was ready to go, I thought to myself that I'd have to slow done and get a hold of the situation. I got up off the bed and reached for the other bottle of wine. She turned off the dildo and spread the pink towel out. I poured a glass for her and as I was pouring myself one too she dropped to her knees on the floor in front of me and sucked my cock into mouth and straight down deep- throat style, all in one go. Where'd she learn to do that?!

With the glass still in my left hand she pushed me backwards forcing me sit on the bed. I'd dribbled the glass and now red wine was dripping off my fingers, down my elbow and off the bottom of the glass into the towel.

"Ha! Ha! -- You're mine now!" she cackled and dropped her mouth onto my cock again giving it a strong, wet suck. "Lie on the bed," she ordered. I reached to the side table and barely got my glass down as her lubed finger shot up my ass.

"What the hell?!" I gasped as she popped the cap back onto the lube bottle with her left hand, tossed it aside and lowered her head to my cock. Looking up at me she said in a low voice, "I'm going to sooo love this."

I'm not sure which finger on her right hand was wiggling inside my ass but it felt great. Her left hand was massaging my nuts, almost twirling them. And her head was bobbing up and down on my cock, sometimes way down. The suction never let up.

I wasn't going to last very long, that was for damn sure. I remembered it was Angela that dipped a finger into my cum and stuck it in her mouth. This girl will swallow for sure I realized.

I didn't get to think too long.

My whole body was shaking, my heart rate was way up, it was all too much. I blasted off into her mouth while her finger was doing the devil's work inside my bum. She never stopped. Had my beet red face not been looking up and watching I wouldn't have noticed that her throat moved. She swallowed. Quickly. Without missing a beat. This woman was something else!

Finally she pulled her mouth off my still hard cock. "Fuck me!" she said, almost growling. Her eyes were dark. Her black hair was matted, lipstick smeared. The mascara on her eyes was running. She looked like a grown up version of the Linda Blair from the Exorcist.

I'm the Gypsy - I'm guaranteed.
to tear your soul apart

She flopped onto her back, legs wide open. That cunt was amazing. I watched her as she reached over and cleaned the dildo off onto the towel and then lubed it all up again fresh. Before I had a chance to grab my wineglass and take a gulp her greased hand was wiping my butt hole. She pulled me into herself.

"Fuck meee!!!"

My still hard cock slipped right into to her pussy hole. She was so wet. I was on top of her missionary style and I started fucking her. Hard. I was pounding into her, wiggling my hips. She slid a finger into my ass again. I kept pounding her with all my might, not softening up at all. Her hands were all over my ass. Suddenly I felt a slight pain in my butt. She was pushing the dildo into my ass. I continued to fuck her. I could taste my cum in her mouth as I pressed her mouth against mine, tongue deep inside. The dildo was deep inside me now. Angela was stabbing me with it matching my every thrust into her. Every side to side, every up and down, every twirl I did with my cock in her puss was mirrored in my ass. It was exquisite. It was sublime. I didn't know if I was fucking her or I was fucking my own ass. A combination of both I guess. We were going at it like animals.

Angela, after about five minutes started to cum. And never stopped. She turned all red, repeatedly contracted under me while simultaneously snorting. Her eyes were watering, her nose was running. I was getting worried about getting her snot sprayed on me, but I just kept on pounding, twisting inside her. Her contractions never let up. We must have been going at it like that for what seemed half an hour.

Bzzzzzzzzz "Aaaaaaghhh!" she turned the dildo on. It was like electricity just shot through my spine. My arms gave out and I flopped onto her with my full weight. I was still jacking in and out of her with my hips. She pulled the still buried dildo up towards her forcing the other end to press against my prostate.

I came like I'd never come before. My whole body was convulsing but she never let up pressing the dildo inside me. I just kept on coming and coming. She gripped me tight as I hung on for dear life. I swear every last sperm cell was gone. The house was empty.

I rolled off of her breathing hard. I needed air. The dildo slipped out of my ass. I could see cum seeping from her cunt. She was covered in sweat and breathing hard too. Those dark Italian eyes of hers were piercing me.

"Angela, you're an animal."

"You're supposed to be fucking me up the ass," she panted.

I wiggled on my back catching my breath. I couldn't get enough. I needed to open the door and I got up to do so. It felt like a million degrees in there. She sat up and took a sip of wine, cum still spilling out of her pussy.

"Seriously Joey. What about my ass?

I was stunned.

"You're supposed to fuck my ass."

"Angela. You've got to give me a few minutes...maybe like a week. I'm done. For a while anyway," trying to sound optimistic.

I was truly done. I'd never had a sexual experience like that before. And I told her. We settled in and drank wine, cuddled. Old Angela was back all giggles and laughs. She would flick my non-responsive flaccid cock with her fingertip and say "Hello anybody home?" We were smoking the last of the joint when I accidently dropped it onto to her, lit. It landed right between her big tits. That got us jumping up until we managed to stamp it out on the towel. She wasn't hurt, it was laughs all around as it always is with Angela.

It was weird. She was already my friend in the house. She wasn't really my 'type'. She was fat. That's a natural turn-off for me. But after what just happened, and especially lying naked and kibitzing with her I was so totally comfortable with her. Could it be that I was falling for this girl?

After a while she said, "That's it, it's late I'm going to bed," got up, grabbed her house coat, turned to me and said "but you still owe me an ass-fuck," laughed and walked out of my room.

Angela.

She was right of course, but only after I got Bubbles' and Christa's ass. I pissed, came back to the room, whipped the pink towel off the bed and tucked myself in. I had to be at karate in the morning,

I woke up Saturday morning to the usual sound of footsteps above me, the house creaking from the girls and giggling upstairs. Strangely I didn't have a boner, but I needed to piss. My asshole hurt. Before I could drag my sorry ass out of bed Bubbles was in my doorway. A nice sight.

"Joey do you have my towel?" She spotted it on the floor, stepping forward and picking it up.

"You and Angela had anal sex on my towel last night? Why? What's wrong with your own towel? Why did you have to use mine?

I was speechless, still groggy from sleep.

"What's this, blood?"

"Red wine," I croaked, coming to my senses.

"It's burnt too!"

"I'm sorry."

She threw the towel at me as she yelled, "It's my favorite towel you asshole. What the fuck is wrong with you?" and stormed out of my room.

"I can explain..." to deaf ears.

I couldn't explain.

I had to skedaddle out of there, I was already running late. I did take the time to put a star on Church Girl's door.

After karate I needed to sort a couple of things out.

I stopped at Wal-Mart and found pink towels. They were actually quite nice, big and fluffy. I swear it was just the same pink towel, or maybe better than the one I ruined. At least it was the same Barbie pink color. I bought all of them. Eleven. Together they stacked up about three and a half feet. I wasn't going to let this towel incident ruin my chances with Bubbles.

My other task was that I needed to replace one enema kit and one bottle of lube. I went back to the pharmacy. I had my backpack and three shopping bags obviously over-stuffed with pink towels with me. With my pink pontoons I waddled down the aisle and managed to find the replacement wares. I got a hold of the lube bottle in my fingers but I had to carry the enema kit in my teeth as I made my way back to the check out. There was only one cash register open and it was free. I spit the enema kit out onto the counter and kind of tossed the lube bottle from my fingers and looked up.

It was the same lady.

She glared at me then scanned the items, but didn't say a word.

My head was down, I didn't say a word either. My legs were shaking again.

After I paid and she bagged the items, she said, "Obviously you need help."

Find me a rock that I can crawl under.

When I got back home Bubbles wasn't in. So I simply stacked the towels neatly onto her perfectly made bed. I couldn't believe how neat her room was. I'd never actually noticed before. I guess every time I looked in I was checking out her ass and not looking at the room.

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and made my way downstairs.

Church Girl was sitting on my bed. Obviously she found the star. She'd been avoiding me for days now. Whatever was bugging her was going to be brought to a head now. Although she was the sweetest girl in the world I hoped this would not turn out ugly or weird.

"I..I..have to talk to you," she stammered.

"Yes, that's the point of the star. You're next and we have to arrange things. Is there a problem?"

She didn't answer. She just stared at the floor.

"What is it?" big mature he-man that I was, asked. She looked as if she was going to cry. In fact it looked like she had been crying.

"I can't do it." She said slowly looking at the floor.

"What am I that ugly?"

"No, no it's not that..."

"So I am ugly, but that's not the reason?" I was taunting her now. I knew the reason. She was lesbian.

"You don't understand," she whimpered. Tears rolled down her checks.

"What I understand is this Eve. I nearly busted my spleen to win a contest that you had willingly signed onto. I kept going so that I could have sex with you..." I lied, "you would have been fine with me eating your pussy if I lost to Christa, but you're not fine the other way around."

"I know," she whimpered, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"So don't be pissed off with me, be pissed off with Christa for not winning and especially be pissed off with yourself for making a stupid bet." I was getting pissed off myself now. I continued, "And you're not getting out of it. How would that be fair to the others? Oh gee-wiz girls Eve didn't want to have anal sex with me so I let her off the hook. But I'm not letting you girls off the hook, your asses are mine. Come on Eve, it was a fair bet."

"I know, I know all that," she said openly sobbing, "b-but you don't understand."

"Understand what Eve? That you're gay and you don't want to do it with a guy?

She lifted her head and turned to me. "Gay?" She had a look of confusion on her face, "Who told you I'm gay?"

"No one."

"What makes you think I'm gay?"

"I don't know....cause you won't go out with me?"

She just looked at me in disbelief. "I still can't do it Joey."

"And I still don't understand why not," I said.

She looked up at me with teary, red eyes, "I'm a virgin."

Why was I not surprised.

"So?" I asked.

"So I can't have intercourse with you."

"But you signed on. If your virginity is so precious to you, why did you sign on?

"Because I made a mistake. A stupid mistake. The biggest mistake I've ever made in my life!" she was balling her eyes out now.

"Okay so I don't poke your sacred hymen, I just fuck your ass. You stay a virgin. I don't see the problem here."

"You don't understand."

"You're right I don't understand. You didn't seem to have a problem giving my cock a little suck a couple of weeks ago...You obviously had no problem with the prospect of me eating you out...I understand this virginity thing, and I can assure you that you're not going to get pregnant when I cum up your ass."

She was balling again. Was I being too harsh?

"Eve. I don't get it."

"I promised...I made a vow...to myself ...and to my grandmother......" she said sobbing. I cut her off.

"...That you wouldn't get fucked up the ass until your married? But sucking a cock is okay? How about your tits Eve? Is the right one okay for fondling while the left one is off limits?"

I guess I was getting a little callous. Nevertheless, as sweet as Church Girl was, this was totally ridiculous. None of it made any sense to me. Maybe she was just scared, of me. And of having sex. She was still sobbing.

"Eve. I'm not going to rape you. Relax." I continued, "Have you ever had sex before, of any kind?" I was fishing now.

"I've been to third base."

"Eve, I don't even know what that means," I said in frustration.

"Joey, I love sex. But I made a vow to my grandmother that I would not allow anybody to put their penis in me 'down there' until I get married. And down there I'm afraid includes both regions."

Give me a break. How pathetic.

"Maybe a quick phone call to your grandmother is in order, just to clarify?" Duh.

"She died two years ago."

I'm such an idiot. "I'm sorry," I croaked.

Church Girl paused for a moment, reached down and grabbed Bubbles' pink towel from under the bed and cleaned off her tears and then gave a big honking blow of her nose into the towel. Not very lady like, I thought.

"No I'm sorry that I made the stupid bet. Joey I'll do anything to preserve my virginity - my special case virginity."

What?

"Anything?" I asked carefully.

"Any....thing....just not those two things...I love sex." She paused, "And you're certainly not ugly." Then she added, "And I'm not lesbian."

It took me a few seconds, I'm sure, to process all of it.

"Anything?..Including 'sexual' anything?" I asked tentatively.

She didn't answer at first then mumbled, "Ah..hum."

Was that a yes? I pondered for a moment. "And for how long?" I added.

She was silent for a few seconds considering, then said, "Until the lease runs out." She added, "Don't make me lose my virginity, don't hurt me, don't make me bleed or permanently mark me in any way or make me fail class or do anything illegal...or make me hate my life."

I'm sure my jaw hit the floor. Hurt you? Make you bleed? I was stunned. My mind was reeling. Hate your life? What the hell? It was like gears were turning in my head.

"Eve, let me get this right. In exchange for me taking your ass, you agree to become my sex slave until the lease runs out, given the limitations you listed out?

"Yup" she was no longer crying. I'd say she was grinning.

"Do we need to write this down?" I asked.

"Nope. I trust you. Do you promise?" she said definitely smiling now.

"I promise," I said.

She answered, "I promise too." She put her arms around my shoulders and looked into my eyes. She kissed me on my cheek.

We sat there for a moment on the bed with her arm around my shoulder. I'm pretty sure she was thinking the same thing that I was. What the hell just happened?

"Eve. Can I ask one more thing? Do you swallow?"

Still holding me she kissed me on the cheek again, her eyes bright, pulled me closer and whispered, "You bet."

This turned out better than I could have dreamed. Although I was oh and two in the anal sex department I still had the others to look after for that. Angela, after what transpired last night, I figured I could have any time I wanted. But Church Girl -- my private sex pet? This was too much. In fact, it probably was too good to be true.

"Eve," I asked cautiously, "seeing as you'll do anything for me, would it be too much to ask that you keep your pussy shaved at all times for me. And not just a landing str..."

eclare
eclare
1,107 Followers