A Passion Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,103 Followers

I really don't understand women.

I shook my head and Eve came up to me grabbing my hand, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes, "That was sweet Joey."

Christa came up to me. I was still holding Eve's hand. "So when do we want to do it?" she asked.

"Anytime you're ready," I said bravely.

"Ok..how about right now?" I could feel Eve's hand tighten in mine.

"Okay, let me revise that a little." I was spent. "Starting tomorrow, anytime."

"How much time will you need?" she asked.

"I won't need any time at all, but don't be friggin' asking me as I'm about to go to class or something." I answered, wondering how she managed to turn things around. But then, the others managed too.

"Don't worry about that," she said and quickly turned away from me.

Angela stepped into my face. Eve was still holding my hand watching everything that transpired.

"Don't forget about me." She wasn't smiling, her hook nose seemed to curl even more, then she turned and walked away. Whew...she was serious.

I gazed at Eve. She put on what I thought was a brave smile and squeezed my hand again. She leaned in and whispered, "Can I sleep in your bed tonight? Her smile brightened up.

"Yeah," was all I could say. I gave her a big hug.

We went to bed. I was beat. And spent. And I couldn't believe all that had transpired that night.....it was so hot......

"Wake up Joey."

My shoulder was being jerked. The bedside light went on. Eve was in bed with me. Christa was in the room. What the hell? I was sleeping. Why did they wake me up? Christa was dressed. What's going on?

"W-w-what time is it?"

"Five fifteen."

"W..what's up?"

Clearly not you." It was Christa standing at the foot of my bed. Eve was tucking covers around her. She was fumbling for her glasses at the same time.

I gave my head a shake. I was trying to wake up. "Leave me alone."

"Get up!"

Seriously Christa -- what's up?" Where have I been?

"If you wanna to fuck my ass, you have to catch me."

"What...now?" I was still trying to wake up. I was trying to figure out my mind from my toes.

If you don't catch me, it'll be a long, long time before you have another chance at this," she said turning her ass and wiggling it at me making sure I could see.

She was dressed to go for a run. Her hair was in a ponytail, she had white tights or something on with tan colored wooly leggings to just below her knees. Her long sleeve turtleneck shirt was rolled up and reinforced with a tan colored thermo-insulated vest. She had gloves in her hand and was holding a water bottle. Her white ass was perfect. She looked hot.

"It's cold outside," she said.

I still couldn't figure out what exactly was going on. Why should I care?

"I want you to wear you karate suit," she said as she tossed me a little flashlight out her pocket, landing on the bed next to me too.

"I heading to the river. I'm going to turn west ...left Joey!..if you can catch me you can have your way with me. Otherwise you wait...a long time. You've got sixty seconds and I'm on my way. Joey, do you understand the route that I'm going to be running?

"Yeah," I stammered.

"You have to catch me...starting now!

She bounded out of my room and up the stairs.

I looked at Eve. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Are you part of this?" I asked her.

"Not at all...now get out of bed NOW!...Go to the washroom, I'll find your gi," she yelled as she pushed me out of the bed.

When I returned she not only had my gi, but my runners and a water bottle too. I started slipping my jacket on. "No, put this under first." It was my Dad's old black Who t-shirt. "Where's your gloves and hat?...hurry!"

I took off out the house, dressed thanks to Eve equipped with the remnants of the water bottle and the flashlight.

It was cold. Crisp. And dark. Luckily there was snow, just on the grass, the sidewalks were clear. Wet, but clear of snow. I knew the route Christa was going to take. The river runs all the way through town. It has a flood plain valley consisting of a series of parks and a couple of golf courses. Some sections are nature walks, some are picnic areas, there's even a hockey arena complex. Aside where it's broken up by the occasional main street that crosses the river, there is a paved path that runs the entire length, for miles. It's perfect for jogging and cycling.

As I dashed out the front door. I didn't see Christa. She was way ahead of me. I was glad Eve made put on the t-shirt and found gloves and a hat for me to wear. It was bleedin' cold outside. Foggy too, kind of a frozen ice haze. I could see it in the lights and could feel it in my lungs.

Why was this happening now I thought to myself as I jogged towards the river. Why couldn't that crazy bitch just do what Bubble's and Ana did? Why am I chasing after this deranged cunt?

I'm gonna catch her, I resolved. I'm gonna fuck her tight little bitch ass - 'till she squeals. She was making me work for it, again.

I was pissed.

And I was running. Hard, but steady. I felt good.

What time did she have to get up to give herself an enema? She couldn't have had much sleep herself. Why now? Why not next week, or tomorrow even? Wait...it is tomorrow.

As I jogged along, I couldn't figure out if she simply couldn't wait to get screwed up the ass or if she was trying to get this thing over and done with as soon as possible. Or was she trying to get out of it by putting up another physical endurance thing again? What if I lost, then what?

I was growing more pissed off and more determined with every step. I was going to catch her and I was going to fuck her ass, hard.

I saw a light flicker up ahead. She was a long way off, a couple of hundred yards, for sure. I picked up the pace a little. Eventually I started to catch up with her. As she passed under the occasional lamp post I could see her. I saw her turn around once, running backwards, to see if she could see me.

I was all in black and my flashlight was off.

As I was gaining in on her, I would see a bit more of her as she passed under a lamp-posts. Her cute white ass flashed at me every once in a while. It was a lure tempting me, pulling me forward. I came to understand why deer and rabbits had a white tail. So their potential mates would chase their asses, which was exactly what I was doing. I was an animal. This was raw. I was going to catch her and fuck her ass. I kept running.

I realized, or strongly suspected that this was exactly what she wanted. Unbridled, no strings attached sex. Man she had me worked up. What a devious bitch.

I kept on running....

Dawns first glimmer broke in the sky but was shielded by the fog rolling down into the river valley, creating a dreamlike atmosphere. Visibility was down to about fifty feet. There she was. She turned back to find me again and saw me. It became a foot race.

She was mine now.

Thirty feet....twenty...ten...

Her white ass glistened at me, I could make out her cheek muscles flexing as she ran. She was sexy beyond comprehension. This was lust in its most base form. It was in my DNA.

I ran. I could see lights from a parking lot up ahead. I needed to get her now before we got that far.

At five feet away she turned to look back, she laughed but kept on running. That made her loose speed and distance. She did it twice more, each time laughing and losing more speed. I reached out my fingertips barely contacting her...then I had her by the neck of her vest.

Mine...fuck ya!

We tumbled into the soft inch deep snow just outside of the parking lot lights. It was empty. There was mud underneath us. We were both panting for air.

I kissed her hard. She kissed me back even harder. Although I was on top of her, her head was off the ground, her lips pressing into me. We both broke every few seconds to catch our breath.

I felt my cock stir.

I couldn't believe how much the Orgasmatron was into all of this. She was a driven woman. Clearly she needed the chase, the physical aspect of it all.

"Fuck me Joey! Fuck my ass!" Holy shit! This was more than I was expecting. Christa was wired.

I stumbled in the snow and mud and hauled her onto her elbows and knees. Our breaths were still not back to normal. My heart was beating wildly. We threw our gloves off into the snow. With both hands I yanked down those thin white tights and a white lacey thong thing off of her ass. Lying on my front in the snow and mud I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass towards my face.

Her pussy was warm and sweaty. It tasted of victory. Absolutely divine.

I lapped at her pussy and her asshole and everywhere in between. I stuck my tongue into her hot cunt hole. She moaned wiggling her ass in my face.

In spite of the snow, in spite of the mud and in spite of the fact that we were both physically spent, sweating and hyperventilating...that was one hot situation.

"Take your pants off ...fuck me...fuck me hard!" I couldn't believe my ears. I pulled my gi pants down, wallowing in the snow and mud. The fog was all around us now. Christa spun around and sucked my already hard cock into my mouth.

Oh shit....

Her mouth popped off of my cock with an audible sound, she fumbled in her vest pocket and produced the little bottle of lube. The top snapped off and she poured the stuff onto my bursting cock, rubbing it in. She reached behind herself with the lubed hand, smearing herself too.

"Take my ass Joey!" she said as she spun around again. There was mud and grass and snow everywhere, all over us. We were like a couple of animals.

I rubbed a finger on her ass cheek gathering some lube and dipped it into her bum. Damn she was tight.

"Aaghhh," she gasped. I wiggled the finger for a minute, working it in and out then added a second. "Oooo," she gasped. I flexed my two fingers open as far as I could, stretching her ass open. She wiggled her ass, pushed back and cooed the whole time.

I was ready to explode. This was all too hot.

I lifted myself onto my knees and with one muddy hand, the other still in her ass pulled my fingers out and spread her glorious ass cheeks. Her asshole was a perfect star, beckoning me in, slightly gaping from my finger withdrawal. I guided my lubed up cock into her, I slipped in balls deep in one go.

"Aaaaaghh!.....fuck!...oh god!!!"

I didn't mean to hurt her.

Her spine was flexing in pain. But she pushed back the whole time.

"Oh...shit...oh fuck.......grrrr." She was hyperventilating again, but not pulling away. Even in that poor light I could see she her whole head was red and her neck veins were bulging out.

"I'm okay Joey...just go slow," she said between snorts.

I did, I started off slow, then within a minute started to really pump it into her. She was exquisite. So tight.

"Fuck Joey...fuck me hard!" I did. Her left arm was on the ground above her forehead her other hand was busy rubbing her clit. She was making a guttural moan sounds -- like a hungry lioness.

She was loving this. So was I. We were two primal beasts going at it in the snow and mud and bits of frozen grass. I was sweating again as I tore into her ass.

"Ohhhh....shit!...fuck!!!" she was really getting into this. I was still partially spent from last night. I wasn't about to come yet...but not far off.

Dachshunds...two of them...on thin blue leads...then they were gone. I saw a silhouette with a long coat walking away through the fog.

I just kept on banging Christa's ass. She was oblivious to the visit.

After about five minutes...I don't really know how long...she let out an, "Aaaughhh."

As soon as she started to come I did too, our combined gasps and howls were lost in the pre-dawn cold mist. I held my jerking hips tight to her shaking ass by clenching her muddy vest in my fists. My cock buried as deep in her ass as it could go. Her whole spine was bobbing up and down as she let out a loud "Aaaaaaarrgh" again. My head was spinning as I pumped every last drop of cum into her as her asshole contracted on my cock. It seemed the whole universe was concentrated onto the two of us coming in the park at that moment. Her entire body was glowing.

"I said get off of her!"

What? Christa's whole body was glowing.

"Get off her!!!"

It was a flashlight on us.

"This is the police!" It was an angry female voice.

She said something incoherent but I heard, "I'll need back-up".

Christa's head jerked to see behind her as I pulled my now spent but not yet soft cock out of her. I was also staring at the flashlight beam. My gi pants were around my ankles. I was covered on snow and mud. What the hell?

"Put your arms in the air!" I did. I knelt there with my cock pointing at the flashlight beam.

"Are you hurt ma'am? Do I need to call an ambulance?"

"I'm f-fine," she answered as she half pulled her white pants back up and turned around on her knees, also holding her hands out. Christa was trembling.

The flashlight beam twisted and illuminated the police officer, holding still on the badge for a second. It was a woman cop I could tell before the beam was directed back to us.

"Is he armed?" she asked.

"What?" we both answered.

"Is the man armed? I'm asking you ma'am?"

"N-n-no," Christa answered.

"Then slowly stand up and pull your pants back on. Don't try anything that you will regret later." I stood up and slowly reached down and pulled my gi pants up and tied the lace. I raised my hands in the air again.

"What is that - a martial arts uniform?" Get down on your knees, arms straight out to the sides. You Ma'am step to your left." Christa did. "Step again. I said get down on your knees Sir!" I did.

As the flashlight beam started to move across in front of me towards my left I offered "Everything is fine here officer. We're okay."

"Nothing is fine here," she answered as she moved behind me, "put your arms behind you and hold them straight out. Hold your hands together. Put your head down. Down farther!" I complied.

Hand-cuffs were attached in a split second.

"Now stand-up and walk towards where I'm shining the flashlight." It was towards the car park lights. "Both of you." "Go!"

As the light bounced off our backs and to the walkway ahead I could see Christa's tight white pants had a cum stain oozing through, right where her asshole was.

"We weren't doing anything wrong" I said twisting my head back so she could hear me.

"From my perspective rape is very wrong," she answered, "keep walking."

"It wasn't rape!" I said.

"No. No!" Christa yelled.

"If it's not rape then it's public indecency." "Just keep walking."

This was not funny. I could tell that Christa was scared. Her neck veins were popping out. I saw two pairs of car headlights come down the hill and enter the parking lot just ahead. Cop cars. Maybe one of the other officers will listen to reason and get us out of this. The bitch behind me certainly wasn't.

The cop behind was talking on her radio in short one and two word phrases. I couldn't understand what she was saying. As we made it to the parking lot I could see three cop cars. Two had their lights on. One of them opened the back door and as I was guided into the back I heard officer Bitch to one of the two male officers "This is the perp." "I'll check to see if see needs to go to the hospital. Then I'll see you downtown." The door closed as I tried to sit with my arms behind my back. The partition between the front and rear opened up and a grey haired male officer looked at me.

"What's your name son?"

"Joey Reimer."

"Joey. Do you know why you are being taken downtown?"

"Well the lady officer seems to think that I've just raped someone." I said.

"Did you?" he asked.

"No! We were having sex. It was consensual!" I demanded.

"We did have a call come in that there was a rape underway."

"It was not rape!" I pleaded forcefully.

"We'll sort it out downtown." He said as he slid the partition closed and put the car into gear. I could see Christa talking to the Bitch cop and the other officer. She looked cold and scared.

We made it downtown to the police station and swung through the back entrance. As officer Greyhair led me out he looked me up and down and asked if I was wearing a judo outfit.

I said, "Something like that." He didn't seem pleased.

The handcuffs came off, Sergeant Song took my name, address, date of birth, place of birth, etc. He fingerprinted me and took my mug shots. They talked to me. They read stuff out. I asked what I was being charged with, they didn't answer. They just stuck me into an 'interview room' told me wait and asked if I wanted something to drink. I was dying of thirst. Song locked the door. I didn't get a drink.

Although I was genuinely scared, I rationalized that because it wasn't rape, then there is no way they can charge with me with rape. Christa would have to lie in a statement and then lie in court. She wouldn't do that I reasoned. Plus, the other girls at home would have to lie too. Public indecency was another matter. When Sensei Yoshi gets wind of that, I'll be tossed from the dojo for sure I thought. The other thought that consumed me while I sat there contemplating my future and wishing for a water bottle was Christa's dad -- Mr. Harris. When she gets charged with public indecency, it will of course, be all my fault. I wondered if she was here already.

Eventually Sergeant Song, Officer Bitch and Officer Greyhair came into the interview room. Oh shit I thought, here we go - good cop, bad cop plus the executioner. I knew which one good cop was going to be. The three of them sat at the table across from me.

Sergeant Song was a tough looking version of Mao Tse Sung's poster. Certainly not as happy looking.

After going through my particulars Song in his displaced Chinese or Korean accent, with a ridiculously high voice asked, "Why you dress in a karate uniform?" Clearly they had already talked to Christa.

"I was out jogging."

"In karate uniform? You normally jog in karate uniform?" he squeaked.

"Sometimes."

"You live in same house as Miz Harris?" Chairman Mao asked.

"Did you rape her?" Bitch broke in accusingly.

"No, it was consensual." I fired back.

"Did you go out jogging with Miss Harris or did you meet her while jogging?" Greyhair asked.

"We went jogging together."

"So the two of you left the house together this morning?" Greyhair again.

"Look I didn't rape her. Did she say I raped her?"

Chairman Moa busted in again with his high pitched voice, "Just answa question Meesta Leimer, did you leave with Miz Harris dis morning to go on jog?

"No she had a head start," I conceded. This wasn't going well at all. Who was the good cop?

Bitch piped in, "So she went for a jog, you chased after her, caught her and forced her to have sex with you." It wasn't a question. It didn't seem like a question.

"I didn't force her. It was consensual," I said.

"What may seem consensual may in fact be coercion and that can be construed as rape," said Greyhair. He continued, "What doesn't make sense is that the two of you are living under one roof, why didn't you just have sex at home in a warm cozy bed? Why did you have to jog, in your karate uniform, halfway across town at 6:00 in the morning to have sex on a winter's morning. Something doesn't add up."

Bitch looked at me coldly, "If she is too scared to testify, because she feels physically threatened by you, that is not an insurmountable hurdle for the prosecution."

Fuck...........

Greyhair continued, "Here are the facts as we know them. You two live under the same roof, although we still have to confirm that. You are both university students sharing a house. You don't have a relationship together..."

"Do you have a relationship with Miss Harris? Bitch interjected, "Are you married? Or Engaged? Or simply, boyfriend - girlfriend?"

eclare
eclare
1,103 Followers