A Passionate Morning:..

Story Info
They were joined together at last.
4.8k words
4.46
22k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
203 Followers

A Passionate Morning: Love Secured

This is a work of total fiction, except the girl is real as are my hopes that everything comes true for her. The names have been changed to ... (you know). I've also departed from my usual and used some common terms for the parts and passions involved -- this seems to be more popular with most of you.

--Author--

He was thinking about it as he lay there next to her. Was it only four years ago that they'd met on the Internet? She was about to have a Birthday then, just like now -- Happy Birthday Babe -- and she had recently divorced Bill. Bill and she had three beautiful children that are, right now, asleep in the rooms on each side of our own.

She had been a struggling Mom worried about the future and the kids -- even wondering if she'd ever have a place of her own. She lived with her folks, slept in the living room, and used Dad's computer to begin writing. She met many people on the net, including many guys on the make -- every guy was on the make.

She is called Beth and her picture adorns her own family web page. She wore glasses in that picture and was as neat as a pin.

She started writing erotica, and published on a site called Literotica. She was good at it and had already published many stories when he noticed and read her latest one. He skipped to her bio page and found the others. He read every one -- she had a unique readable style. The stories hadn't been polished by some editor, but were written from the heart in her own quaint style. Hers was a down home, girl next door, I want to meet her style. He was captured, had corresponded and they talked whenever she allowed it.

He too, had been writing, his stuff was okay but didn't have the flair and feeling that hers did. She'd outclassed him in ratings immediately. Still, she corresponded until one day she'd asked him if he'd write a story with her. This provided him a 'closeness' to her that he didn't want to miss. They began writing ...

Now she was successful ,and even though they still collaborated, she was the author and he was her muse. Her acceptance by readers was phenomenal -- she quickly became as popular in her field as the gal that wrote the Harry Potter series for kids. Her last book, with him as an unmentioned co-writer, had garnered a two million advance and the royalties would multiply that into twenty million in a matter of months.

They'd moved in together a year after they met on line. He'd always told her that he was a toad not a prince -- but maybe not exactly a toad, just a guy that 'tried' and the girls he'd met previously had frequently treated him as a brother not a lover. A pet toad.

Now they were spending their fourth full month in this beautiful, wonderfully secluded, two story home -- still together.

She wouldn't marry him, felt that she still needed time and space. But, he was definitely in love with her and cherished every minute with her.

She was a night owl, loved her fans, and frequently stayed up all night writing a story (sometimes several at a time) and answering 'Beth' fan mail.

Last night, he'd gone to bed early in their king-sized nap rack. He hoped she would come to bed in the mood, and he wanted to be ready and rested if she was in that mood.

He had trouble sleeping while thinking about her -- his arousal was lasting. She'd finally tip-toed through the near dark room to their bed at about six thirty that morning. He was laying, facing the center of the bed, and was awakened as he always was by her presence. The soft light in the room was coming from over his shoulder, but his face was in the dark. He'd lain this way many times when she came to bed, and she had never found that he was awake and watching her.

This morning she walked to the edge of the bed and dropped the robe from her shoulders onto the floor. She always slept nude. Tonight, for just a moment, she stood tall before him as graceful and beautiful as any painter could have rendered. She placed one knee on the bed and lowered herself to the soft cool sheet. She wiggled her way closer to him and kissed him softly -- she couldn't see his eyes. She reached slowly down and brushed his manhood. Then she took it slowly into her hand and softly massaged him. She felt him rise, from aroused to bursting, immediately, and thought him still asleep. She was comforted by his desire even in sleep. After a few moments, she released him and rolled over with her back to him.

She needed rest, and so he made no effort to let her know that he was awake. He watched her body move as she slowly curled it ready for sleep. Her form was exquisite and her hips were phenomenal. He recalled the softness of her body against him and yearned for her.

She slept and he watched. An eternity later, she rolled over and he could now see the slow rise and fall of her breasts, the curve of her mouth, the soft tummy with those tantalizing stretch marks and slight scar, the fullness of the thighs on her beautifully long legs, and finally the focus of her womanhood and sexuality embraced by a brown patch of the finest and softest fur.

He watched her for more than two hours, with a raging fire inside him and a burning throughout his loins. Finally he slept.

The air conditioning kept the room at a constant temperature and they had little use for a top sheet and none at all for blankets. The double lined drapes prevented the outside light from entering the room. When he woke several hours later, she was still resting on her left side with her back topward him. As he came fully awake, he noticed that he was still sporting an erection for her.

He snuggled softly to her back, and softly ran his fingers over her warm body. Goose bumps rose, but she didn't waken. He ran his fingers softly along her profile from bottom to top. He placed a hand on her bottom and made slow, soft circles of his palm over it. The intimacy of the moment was heightened by her gentle thighs. He reached down and slowly traced a finger from the separation of her legs at the knee, and up along the separation of cheeks. The picture in his eye, of that separation of cheeks, caused him to repeat the trace many times. Finally, he used two hands to softly separate those cheeks, and he grabbed and placed his erect penis like a thong between those cheeks. They neither were into anal sex, but he always enjoyed the softness of every fold or crease in her body. Beside the three most obvious places they were joined by a fondness for the space between her breasts, the crook of her arms or legs, the space between her neck and her soft shoulders.

He worked one arm under her and now reached around her to hold, fondle and lightly cup a breast in each hand. He nuzzled her neck with his mouth and lips. He kissed all over her shoulders and she moaned softly in her sleep. When he dropped the upper hand to her side and started tracing from her tummy down, she surprised him by grabbing his hand and forcing it between her legs. She was still sound asleep and she furiously rubbed with his hand as she spread her thighs wide. Now he began to do the rubbing and she relaxed her grip and moaned softly. As he stopped at her clit, she rolled over and then he slowly scooted down in bed to enhance his hand with his lips and tongue.

He tickled her with the tip of his tongue and after feeling her tremble, he spread and flattened the tongue and rubbed furiously at her clit. He felt her climax twice and then it started seriously, she began squirming and reached to hold his head to her. She ground her hips into his face and thrust her hips forward. As she climaxed this time she screamed his name and woke up.

She stared for a minute, shaking all over as he continued. Finally, she grabbed his arm and pulled him up to her face. She stared at him, then smiled, and thanked him with a kiss. Then as he started to sit up, she grabbed him and held him down. She said "Wait honey. You're not finished yet. I still have many more where that one came from, and when you're finished, I intend to really take care of you."

He lay back down and took her in his arms, she felt warm ,smelled sweet and she hugged him fiercely. They kissed and she could taste her own juices on his mouth and his tongue. He reached to her breast and fondled it, cupping it and then placed his finger and thumb around her nipple. She felt his embrace and the warmth of his hand and kissed him hard. His other arm came up and the hand replaced the first, and he used the original hand to reach down and cup her warm, soft, damp pussy. He kept the fingers together and squeezed and massaged lightly. Slowly, his middle finger extended and he moved it to spread the lips and enter her. His middle finger was soft and gentle and he caressed her pussy with love and feeling. Finally, he found and grasped her clit between his thumb and index finger. She pressed against him more firmly to let him know he was on target. He had developed the ability to caress the clit and insert and manipulate the other three fingers on the same hand. His technique would flex open her pussy and massage its walls while simultaneously stroking them. As he moved, she used the muscles in her pussy to grab and squeeze his hand. The combination of his stretching and her squeezing was always a guaranty of a climax.

She climaxed and when she had relaxed, he turned to place his head at her waist with her head at his waist. She studied him knowing what he would taste like and reached for him. As she closed her lips around him and drew him into her mouth, he picked up one of her legs and placed it on the side of his head, one of his cheeks already rested on the inside of her other thigh. He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to his waiting mouth. His arms now wrapped completely around her thighs and he restrained her movements. He knew that preventing her from moving her hips was a way to increase her passion. She tried, but could not move. She tried to raise her thighs, to spread them, to move her hips to his mouth, but was restrained from it all. Her only lower body movement between knees and tummy was in her pussy. These muscles, again, she tightened as his tongue began its slow invasion of her body.

His lips moved left and right and his head forward and back as he licked her lips and pussy enjoying the taste and sensation of touching these most private parts of her body. Switching from the tip to the flat of his tongue he rubbed firmly on the nub locked between his lips. His hands released her thighs and grasped the beautiful cheeks of her ass as he pulled her to him tighter. He kneaded those cheeks with his hands and the pace of his actions increased with the movement of her body. She was writhing in passion as the climax built - - until, finally, in an explosion of passion she released everything and her juices squirted into his mouth and over his tongue and lips. He swallowed and continued to gather them in with his tongue until she was thoroughly dry and cleansed except for his saliva. She was quivering all over and grabbed his head and pulled it to her own and kissed him savagely. She thanked him and thanked him for her glorious release. She said that it had been building all week and she was about to relieve the tension herself if he hadn't acted when he did.

Resting only for a moment to regain her breath, she kissed him deeply, again, and lowered her face to his waiting cock. She ran her tongue the length of it, around it, over the head and under the bottom of the head to where he was the most sensitive. She grabbed him around the base with one hand and cupped his balls in the other as she took him into her mouth. Her lips enclosed the head of his cock and she used her mouth to massage it and rapidly pulled it in and out. When his cock was even more swollen and rigid she plunged her mouth down on it, taking him fully into her mouth and then massaged him with the back of her throat and tongue. She felt the softness and hardness of his erection and the throbbing of the blood forced into it. She ran her tongue around it and licked the small opening in the head. Her hands increased their motion and soon she moved her second hand to encircle his cock. She was stroking him with hands, mouth and tongue in a rapid fire exercise of passion -- hers and his. His own hands went again to her butt and he began to fondle her, run his tongue over it and submerge her in kisses. He felt his body begin the slow and then increasing motion of the hips -- he was lost in the sensation of fucking her mouth, and then he, too, exploded. Ribbon on ribbon of thick cum spurted from his cock and into her waiting mouth. She sucked it in greedily and swallowed and sucked more and swallowed again and again. The warmth of his discharge flowed down her throat and warmed her stomach. She was almost unable to breathe, and only managed a gasp when he had ceased the movement of his hips. She's almost swallowed his cock that time, it was partially down her throat when he came, and his pushing had almost hurt her throat. This was the most thrilling oral experience he'd had with her and she felt the same way about her own.

Now, his penis flacid, he turned around slowly, as if in pain, and placing his hands under her arms pulled her up and to his chest where she cuddled while he regained breath and strength. She looked up into his eyes and whispered I love you. He whispered right back thanking her and loving her.

They lay together for many minutes, breathing softly in unison. She reached down and held his penis in both hands, lightly. Another few minutes passed and she snuggled her cheek in the warmth of his chest. Slowly she turned her head up to look at his face and whispered "David?" He didn't reply. "Hon" are you awake? He replied in a hoarse whisper "No". She smiled, enjoying his little joke. She said " You know -- that was a first for me." He said "What". She let out a sigh and replied "Swallowing". He said "I know Babe, thanks." She said "You knew? How could you know?" He said "Babe, we've been living together almost as long as you lived with Bill and you never did before." She said "I know but that doesn't mean anything, I could have ...". He interupted her and said "Babe, I know you a little now, and besides I read all your stuff, remember?" She smiled and said "I'm glad", and she was.

As they were talking, her hand began to caress him, again. Almost as they stopped talking he came alive, again. This time she said "Roll onto your back?" He did and raised his knees.

She stood up and walked to the end of the bed. He watched her go and thought she was getting up, but she stopped and continuing looking at him. Now, she put a knee up on the bed and bent her frame over him. Her cute butt was in the air as she proceeded to take him in her hands again and bent her face to him. She teased him with her fingers and her tongue. His cock again gained its full size and firmness. When he was fully erect, she placed her mouth around him and began to suck again. Her shoulders brushed the inside of his slightly hairy thighs as she worked over him. He responded, a little sluggishly at first, but then quickly getting back into the mood. When she had him fully aroused and enjoying it, she stopped, held him carefully and moved forward and mounted him. She guided his erect penis into her cunt and then began rocking and sliding. She worked him deeper with each motion and felt him comfortably within her. He filled her completely as if they'd been made for each other. She rode him and enjoyed watching his face as she did. A routine of emotions showed on his face as she fucked him.

Just before he came again, she stopped and sat quietly -- in control. When he was calmed agin, she leaned to one side and brought a long leg out from under and stretched it alongside his head. Quickly rocking to the other side she repeated the effort with the other leg. Now she could feel him even deeper, but it was hard to rock this way. She moved one leg across his face to cause both legs to be on the same side of his head. Now, being careful not to lose him, she raised both knees to a more comfortable position and his hands went to her hips. He helped her begin the slow steady business of love making. He lifted and lowered her hips about him. She said, "You know what?" "What?" he asked. "You're cock is wider than it is thick". "So?" he said. She said "Well ... "as she caught her breath and changed the rhythm a little "This way it feels different. Good, but different" and continued the fuck.

"In fact", she said as she tilted her body forward so that her hands clung to the sheet in front of her, "it feels so good that I'm going to make you cum." With her hands on the sheets, and her feet on the bed, her pussy was flat against the base of his cock -- he was completely inserted and she could feel him deep. She sat for a moment enjoying the fulness of him. Now, she began to fuck him hard. her buttocks raised and then slammed down hard on him. She gave him a firm squeeze with her pussy each time as she came back down. He responded by thrusting his own hips forward and relaxing them again and again opposite her motion. He intended to give her as great a thrill as she was giving him. They continued to play with each other, while she climaxed again and again. Still, she continued the effort while barely able to prevent herself from giving in and letting him win. Becoming more satisfied with each thrust, she regained her determination to fuck him into silliness. Finally, in a tremendous surge of muscle he arched his back, exclaimed, and began to release his sperm into her waiting body. As his warmth filled her, she too felt a climax coming. The climax built with each thrust and spurt of his cock until, at the peak of extraction she let go and sat hard on his throbbing and pulsing erecton. She drove him deep into her yearning cunt and let him do the filling.

Exhausted, she sat hunched over his cock. She felt it slowly soften and begin its withdrawal. She didn't move until it finally fell out. Now she turned and as the sweat slowly evaporated from her body she laid down against him.

They enjoyed the stillness a couple has after truly successful love making. He was exhausted and could still feel the pulsing in his groin. He put his finger under her chin and raised it until she was facing up and into him. he kissed her warmly and could still taste her on his lips, and he tasted something else -- the taste of his cum was still present on her tongue. They explored each others mouth comfortably. He said "You know I can still taste you?" She replied "And I can still taste you -- it's wonderful, I wonder what it'll taste like when I burp?" They both laughed at the thought.

After awhile, he began to wonder if he had it in him to do it once again. They had been making love for nearly three hours, yet he wanted to give her something in appreciation for all that she'd already given him. She'd held his cock in the palm of her hand. She always enjoyed holding him when they lay together. He wondered if women use this holding with an occasional squeeze to monitor when the guy was recovered and ready again -- it certainly would work he thought. As he was thinking about it and about her, he watched her. She had her eyes closed and she was even more beautiful than he'd ever seen her. Her face seemed to radiate, and the constant soft smile he always enjoyed was still there. One of the things that he enjoyed so much and that had most intrigued him over the years was her ability to smile. She'd always radiated a warmth of acceptance and love to him. Somehow, now, that radiance beamed even brighter. Without realizing it, yet, his cock began to rise once again. He held her around the waist and his fingers could feel all of the softness of her skin. He released her and raised one hand to a soft breast and cupped it in his palm. Slowly, he squeezed gently and began to knead it. The nipple became aroused and stood a full three eighths inch above the surrounding soft pink areole.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
203 Followers
12