A+ Pearl

Story Info
A college co-ed gets a private lesson from her sexy teacher.
1.4k words
3.66
31.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl was a straight-A student, 4.0 since high school. When she received the note from her Erotic Studies professor suggesting they meet to discuss her work, she felt a twinge of anxiety. Had she, by some fluke, failed to turn in an assignment? At her dorm room computer, Pearl pulled back her long, auburn hair into a neat pony-tail. She compared her files to the class syllabus. No, she had not missed an assignment. There was her most recent paper, "Eastern Erotica: A History of Tantric Positions." She quickly scanned the text for flaws, and, having done copious amounts of research in the great hushed library on campus, found none.

"Well," she said to herself, packing her backpack with a textbook and notebook, "I've done my research. Let's see what he wants." Before heading out she changed from her sweatpants and shirt, pulling on a baby-tee with the college insignia, and jeans that were not bulging, but, she felt, comfortably tight from her 'freshman ten.'

Pearl entered the door to the lecture hall of Erotic Studies 101. The class would not begin for another two hours. She walked down the carpeted steps towards the professor's desk and lectern. Professor Randall sat at the desk, sifting through the clutter of papers. He did not look up as she came in.

"Hello Pearl," he said to his papers. Professor Randall was well-liked among his students, being one of the younger and 'cooler' male professors on campus.

"Professor Randall, I got your note. You wanted to see me?"

"Yes." He looked up from his papers. From her usual seat in the lecture hall Pearl could tell that he was an attractive man, not more than 40 years old. She fancied she had a crush on him. Her suspicions of attraction were confirmed up close as she stood only a desk-length from his medium, muscled frame. He removed his wire-rimmed glasses as he spoke. "Pearl, there is a problem with your work in this class."

"A problem professor? I take my work very seriously."

"I'm sure you do, Pearl. What I mean is, your paper on tantric positions was well written, and well researched." Pearl relaxed her shoulders at this. "But," the professor continued, "it lacks...depth."

"What do you mean?" She always tried to write from the heart, even in academic essays.

The professor rose from his chair as he spoke. "I mean when one reads your papers, well, they're very good but they lack depth of feeling. And that," he walked slowly around the desk towards her, "is at the heart of erotic studies." To maintain a professional distance, Pearl took a step back towards the desk. At this distance, the professor was indeed very attractive. And how was he looking at her, with what intensity? He took another slow step in her direction. "You're a very pretty girl, Pearl. There are things I can...teach you. To deepen your understanding of erotica."

The shock at these words was dulled by the feeling inside of Pearl. The tension between her body and his was electric. She took another step towards the desk. Searching herself, she felt her spirit consent to his tutelage.

He advanced until Pearl was against the desk, hands on the surface to support herself. Instinctively, she lifted her ass to sit on the desk. Professor Randall moved so that his hips were between her open knees. He reached one hand around to settle on her lower back, pressing her towards his taut body. She surrendered with a soft moan as he kissed her lips, her neck, sometimes softly, sometimes savagely, as if he struggled to control the beast within him. "Take me," Pearl whispered. He pulled away to look into her eyes with a question.

"Teach me," she said.

His hands found the base of her t-shirt and lifted, golden-brown hair spilling down around her shoulders and breasts as he removed it. His hands found her ample breasts, and he gently pinched her erect nipples. Gently, then a little harder. Excited by her moaning, he moved his hands to her jeans, which he pulled smoothly down off of her legs. As he rose to remove her panties he could see a bright wet spot between her thighs. His lips were drawn there like a moth to a flame, and she moaned freely as he tongued and sucked her wet panties. Pearl used her own fingers to pinch and flick her nipples, now hard as cherries.

"Ohh, yes," her pleasure escaped in words.

Professor Randall rose to remove her panties, and disrobed himself. He instructed Pearl to find her clitoris and touch it. She breathlessly complied. When he was naked and his manhood fully aroused, he joined her.

"Lift your leg," he said, "like this." His hand on her thigh moved that supple limb, raising it at the knee until her heel rested on the desk level with her buttocks. "Keep touching yourself there." He indicated her now-visible, throbbing pink clit. "Lick your fingers first," he said. Pearl complied. She placed her index finger, then her second finger wetly into her mouth, drawing them out with ample moisture. He stood between her knees, guiding her wet fingers to her own pussy, moving in a circular, then up and down motion. Her head rolled back in pleasure. He stroked himself simultaneously.

Pearl had never felt herself so wet down there. At his guidance, she was experiencing new heights of sensual pleasure. When she thought she would burst from it, he instructed her, "lean back on the desk now. Lean back on your elbows." She complied. Then Professor Randall lifted his tight form onto the desk, straddling Pearl, naked. He placed his knees on either side of her head. "Continue to touch your clit," he breathed, "now I'm going to face-fuck you."

Her lips willingly parted for the smooth head of his cock. She moaned with pleasure, and he could feel her tongue react to it's new playmate with vigor. Inside her mouth she stroked him wetly, her moaning muffled by his huge member. Her hands worked between her own legs as he thrust. When her tongue began to explore the very tip of his penis, to draw out the pre-cum surging there, he withdrew his cock from her mouth. "Please," she whimpered, "I want it."

He dismounted the desk. "I want it," she repeated, "give it to me. Please," Pearl begged her teacher. He walked around the desk to stand at her feet. He could see the pool of wetness spreading down her swollen pussy.

"I'll give it to you, Pearl." Firmly grasping her thighs, he pulled her ass towards the edge of the desk. She moved her lithe fingers to her nipples, lightly pinching. The professor groaned as he slowly penetrated her. She gasped as first his head, then shaft stretched her pleasurably. After two slow thrusts the passage was tight but smooth. He placed his hands on her knees like handlebars as he quickened the pace of his thrusting. Pearl's breathing became quick, rapid, and the pitch of her moans became higher as she pinched her own nipples harder and harder. The professor pumped now, enjoying the wet slapping sound of her ass on his thighs, and the sight of her tits spilling outwards. Pearl's moaning escaped her now in high cries, "professor! Professor!" and he felt her swollen cunt contract on his cock from the base to the head, over and over again, squeezing. He withdrew his cock until just the head was inside as she came on him, the pressure of her contracting cunt focused on the rim of the head. Then he withdrew completely and exploded on her stomach and her tits. He stroked his wet shaft and the hot cum flowed onto her. Her still-cumming cries echoed throughout the lecture hall.

When the last of his cum had emptied onto her, professor Randall spoke to Pearl. "That was very good, Pearl." He handed her some tissues from the box further down on his desk. "But I think you will require more study to really understand the meaning of erotica."

Pearl lifted her head from the desk to meet his gaze with a sly look. "I should hope so, professor Randall."

After they had cleaned themselves and dressed, Pearl took her seat near the front row of the class. Students began to trickle in and take their seats, pulling paper and textbooks from their bags. Pearl knew that there would be many more private study sessions with her professor in this lecture hall. Professor Randall's eyes met hers as the last seats in the hall filled. Perhaps she would require more tutoring after class?

"OK class," the professor began, "who can tell me the meaning of erotica?"